The Tower || Stiles Stilinski

kiaracore tarafฤฑndan

๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ -๐™ˆ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚๐™Ž- ๐™Ž๐™๐˜ฟ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™‚๐™€, ๐™๐™‹๐™ƒ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™‡, ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™Š๐™Ž, ๐™๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

-00-
-01-
-02-
-03-
-04-
-05-
-06-
-07-
-08-
-09-
-10-

-11-

677 47 5
kiaracore tarafฤฑndan

"Call it again." Scott demands as he searches his room frantically. Stiles sighing from the chair he's sat in, leaning against the back of it.

Loki looks between the two silently from his spot on Scott's bed, messing with the braided bracelet he had on in an attempt to keep himself occupied.

"It's not here." Stiles rolls his eyes, watching as Scott moves around the room. "So you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?"

The werewolf drops onto the floor, looking under his bed. "I can't afford a new one."

Loki nods slightly and looks at Stiles, the human boy giving him an annoyed look. The white haired boy gives a small shrug, not as upset by the entire situation as Stiles seemed to be.

"And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek."  Scott continues as he stands up, finding somewhere else to look.

"Well, A, you're not alone. You have us." Stiles gestures between himself and Loki. "And B, didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire? He sounds pretty dead."

"Argent's plan was to use him to get the Alpha. They're not gonna kill him."

Loki hums softly, thinking over the situation and Scotts point.

"All right, so then just let them do what they're planning, you know? They use Derek to get Peter, problem solved." Stiles says as Scott begins throwing clothes out of his bathroom where he was currently searching.

A pair of jeans land on the bed next to Loki and he scoots further towards the edge, getting closer to Stiles.

"Don't be an asshole." Loki huffs softly, flicking Stiles' arm to get his attention. The shorter boy turns his gaze to Loki, giving him a small glare before they both turn their attention back to Scott as he walks back into the room.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek! I can't protect her on my own. Which means we need to find Derek first." Scott says as he looks through the shelves above his desk. "Just... Just help me!"

"You know, you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that, when he was trying to kill you? After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson? Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?" Stiles rants off, glancing between the other two boys.

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die."

Stiles rolls his eyes, looking to Loki for support.

"Sorry, sweetheart, I'm with Scott on this one." Loki shrugs slightly.

"Could you at least think about letting him die? For me?" The human boy whines, earning a small laugh from Loki.

Scott stops mid searching, looking off in the distance like he was hearing something.

"What is it?" Loki asks, causing Stiles to watch Scott as well.

"My mom just got home from work." Scott says, continuing to stare off.

Stiles and Loki share a quick look before looking at Scott, silently waiting for him to continue.

"Is she okay?" Stiles asks after a minute.

Scott shakes his head slightly, his face softening from whatever he was hearing.

"What's she doing?"

"Crying." Scott's voice is soft and Loki can hear the pure amount of love and admiration he has for his mom in the way he talks about her. In a way, it almost makes him wish he had gotten to spend any amount of time with his own mother.

Scott moves over to sit on his bed, taking the spot next to Loki. The gorgon puts a gentle hand on Scott's back, offering some kind of comfort.

"Scott, you can't protect everyone." Stiles says with a soft sigh.

"I have to."

III

"Am I even allowed to be in here?" Loki asks as he walks into the boys locker room with Stiles.

Scott had asked them to meet him so the trio could convince Jackson to go with Allison to the dance.

"When has that ever stopped you?" Stiles raises an eyebrow at the taller boy before spotting Scott, heading over to him.

Loki gives a small shrug, a smile forming on his face, "Fair."

The three walk over to Jackson who was grabbing something from his locker.

"Jackson. We need to talk to you." Loki starts, getting the boy's attention before gesturing to Scott to let him talk.

"Look, I need you to take Allison to the winter formal." Scott says and Jackson immediately starts to brush them off, starting to walk away.

Stiles rolls his eyes and slams the boys locker door shut, making him turn back to face the trio. The short haired boy leans back against the locker, crossing his arms over his chest.

Jackson looks at them in exasperation, "You want me to take her to the formal?" He gestures between Scott and himself.

"I don't want you to. I need you to." Scott sighs.

"Screw you. You know what? Screw you both, too." He gestures to Stiles and Loki. "In fact, all three of you screw each other."

Loki rolls his eyes, placing a hand on Scott's shoulder and leaning closer to Jackson, "Hey, asshole, you know he saved your life, don't you?"

"He left me for dead." Jackson turns to face the white haired boy.

"I got shot for you." Scott scoffs, pulling Jackson's attention back to himself.

"Oh, yeah? Show me the bullet wound." Jackson feigns confusion.

"You know it healed."

"Convenient."

Loki was starting to get tired of Jackson's attitude. Well not starting, he had always hated the boy, but he was reaching his breaking point as of late now that he was involved in all this supernatural stuff.

Scott sighs, starting to sound more frustrated, "Just do it for Allison, okay? She's in serious danger. I'm talking around-the-clock danger. And she needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance."

Loki glances to his right at Stiles who was now staring off, looking annoyed with the situation as well.

"Just have her dad do it, okay?" Jackson gestures around, clearly annoyed. "He's the one actually equipped to handle this."

"How am I supposed to do that and keep him from finding out about me?" Scott raises his voice slightly, not loud enough for other people to over hear but loud enough to show his frustration.

"Not my problem." Jackson tries to walk off, attempting to get around Loki before the white haired boy slams his hand against the lockers, using his arm to block his path.

The force caused Jackson to jump back in surprise, raising his eyebrows at Loki.

"You're gonna listen to what Scott has to say, Whittemore." Loki's gaze hardens as he stares at the shorter boy. As Jackson turns back to Scott, Loki continues to stare him down, Jackson nervously glancing at him every once in a while.

"You're her friend, too." Scott pauses, "You are. All that time that you spent with her to get to me, you can't tell me that you didn't get to know her and like her." Scott glances over as Loki lowers his hand from the lockers. "It's Allison. It's impossible not to like her. You can't tell me that you don't care if she gets hurt."

Jackson rolls his eyes at Scott's speech, glancing off for a second, "What if I get hurt?"

"Then it's worth it."

"Not to me." Jackson smiles and shakes his head, looking as smug as ever. He nudges his way past all three boys and Loki lets him get past this time.

Stiles moves from his position against the lockers, all three watching Jackson walk away. "Well, I shouldn't say I told you so." He pauses, glancing at Scott. "Cause it's not strong enough. How about I'm always right, and you should both listen to whatever I have to say and never disagree, ever, ever for the sake of your wolfli and snakelihood?"

"I'm not done." Scott follows after Jackson.

"You're not done." Stiles sighs softly, falling back against the lockers causing Loki to laugh.

Stiles rolls his eyes at the gorgon before looking at the lockers to his right, "Jesus, Loki."

Loki turns his attention from Scott and Jackson to the human boy, "What?" He follows his gaze to the locker, looking at the dent from where he had slammed his hand against it.

"Oh," He pauses, smiling sheepishly at Stiles, "Oops."

|||

The three boys peek around a corner, watching Jackson talk to Allison down the hall. Loki stands at the back of the trio, setting his chin on Stiles' shoulder to get a better view. He feels the human boy tense under him. Stiles glances over, a soft pink covering his cheeks.

Loki smiles at the reaction, meeting his eyes, "Something wrong?"

Stiles opens his mouth before closing it again, searching for any words but coming up empty.

"I'm still going." Scott says, pulling both boys' attention to him.

"Is that such a good idea? Do you even have a date?" Stiles asks.

Scott shrugs, "Not yet."

"Do you have a suit?" Loki cuts in.

"Not yet."

"Do you have a ticket to the formal? A ride there?" Stiles continues to ask questions, both himself and Loki already knowing the answers to them.

Scott turns to face the two, Loki taking his chin off of Stiles shoulder but still staying close to him, basically pressing against his back. "No. And no." The werewolf responds.

"So, you're gonna ride your bike to a dance that you're not even allowed to go to without a date, a suit, or a way in with werewolves and werewolf hunters all out to kick your little werewolf ass." Stiles rants off, Loki nodding along with him.

"Yeah. Are you guys gonna help me?" Scott says with a smile.

"Hell, yeah."

"Of course." The two boys say at the same time, Stiles wraps his arm around Scott's shoulder, interlocking fingers with Loki with his free hand before pulling both boys off down the hallway with him.

|||

Loki stood in the bathroom of his house, looking himself over in the mirror before Stiles came to pick him up for the formal. He fixes a few strands of hair that had fallen out of place, checking over his outfit as well.

The red suit jacket was tailored perfectly to him, his black pants were as well. His jacket was left unbuttoned, showing off the black mesh shirt underneath with an embroidered floral print. He nodded, happy with how he looked before heading out of the bathroom.

Nervousness was starting to set in as minutes went by, Loki checked his phone every few seconds for the message from Stiles that he had made it to the gorgon's house.

"Nervous?" Loki's head snaps up from his phone to his dad who had just walked into the living room to see his son pacing the room.

"Yes. Extremely." Loki sighs, throwing his phone on the couch so he can't look at it.

"You really like this boy, huh?" Damien sits on the arm of the couch, smiling softly at his son. "Just have fun, Loki, don't worry so much about it. Plus," He gets up, straightening the red jacket to Loki's suit. "You know you're gonna look better than every other guy there."

Loki laughs softly and nods, trying to force his anxieties down.

Both Blackwell's turn when they hear Loki's phone buzz from its spot on the couch. Damien grabs it quickly, tossing it to his son. Loki catches it with ease, turning it on to see Stile's message that he was there.

Sliding the phone into his pocket, he gives his dad one last look before heading out the door.

He spots Stiles, standing outside the jeep waiting for him. He smiles, making his way over.

"You clean up nice, pretty boy." Loki says as he reaches him, looking him up and down quickly.

Stile's cheeks redden, "I... Uh..." He stutters out for a second before shaking his head slightly, "Thanks. You look, like, really good."

The human boy takes in Loki's outfit, silently thanking whatever divine force made him decide on that mesh shirt.

"Thank you." Loki's smile grows, feeling less nervous and more excited now. He reaches up to place a hand on Stiles' cheek, placing a quick kiss to his lips. "You ready to go?"

Stiles smiles softly at the taller boy, nodding. "Yeah."

|||

The pair walked into the dance hand in hand, smiles on both boys' faces.

Loki glanced around the room, noticing Jackson and Allison standing together and Lydia off with some guy from the lacrosse team that she had brought as her date.

Stiles stops, making Loki stop as well. Loki turns to ask what's wrong, but Stiles beats him to it. "Do you wanna dance?"

Loki can tell Stiles is nervous, but who would he be if he didn't take the opportunity to tease the boy. He looks off in faux thought, "Hmm..." He trails off as if he's not sure about his answer.

Stiles stares at him for a second before letting out a breath "Actually let me rephrase that, Loki Blackwell, you're going to dance with me because I've liked you ever since the third grade. I looked at you and immediately started questioning if I liked boys and you finally noticed me so you're gonna get your incredibly good-looking ass out there with me because I am not losing this opportunity."

Loki raises his eyebrows, taking in everything that was just said to him. He tilts his head before a small smirk starts to form on his lips. "I was joking but," He pauses, pulling the shorter boy closer, their chests pressed together, "Anything for you, pretty boy."

Not giving Stiles a chance to respond, Loki interlocks their fingers, pulling Stiles along with him to dance.

|||

Loki laughed loudly as he and Stiles danced together to some upbeat pop song, forgetting all the serious things in the supernatural world that had been going on lately. Right now, they were just two boys having fun at their school dance.

He had almost forgotten that anyone else was even in the gym with them until someone bumped into him as they walked past quickly.

Turning when he felt the touch, he notices familiar red hair and reaches out to grab Lydia's arm.

"Hey, love, are you okay?" He asks, noticing that she smells heavily of anxiety which was very out of the ordinary for her.

"Huh?" She shakes her head, like she hadn't been aware of where she even was. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I'm just going to look for Jackson."

Loki sighs softly, "Is that such a good idea?"

The girl gives him a look, one that he could only read as full of sadness he had never seen from her before. She looked almost disappointed in herself, knowing that Loki doesn't approve of Jackson but knowing that she needs to go find him.

Loki takes a step closer to her, looking at her for a second before wrapping his arms around her. He leans his chin on top of her head as she snakes her arms around him as well. "Do what you need to do, Lydia."

He pulls back, giving her a small smile and a nod before she walks off in search of Jackson.

Turning back to Stiles, he meets his eyes, the human boy having been staring at him through the entire exchange.

"She was sad and anxious. Sad and anxious like I've never felt from her before." Loki says with a sigh, looking down at the ground, "Even if I couldn't smell it on her, we've known each other long enough that I can just tell when something isn't right."

Stiles takes a step closer to the gorgon, lifting his chin up so Loki is looking at him, "She'll be okay, she's smart."

Loki smiles softly, practically leaning into the boy's touch. "I know."

|||

Some more time had passed, and Loki couldn't get Lydia out of his head. Something in the pit of his stomach was telling him something was wrong.

He was still dancing with Stiles when he felt his eyelids grow heavy. He stopped dead in his tracks, blinking a few times to try and get the feeling to go away.

"Loki? Are you okay?" Stiles asks, concern lacing his tone.

Loki opens his mouth to respond but is cut off as his eyes snap shut. He forced them open again, seeing the lacrosse field out in front of him. He can see a figure in the distance, kneeled down. Immediately, he heads in their direction, the distance making it hard to tell who exactly it is.

As he gets closer, he notices another person, laying on the ground in front of the other figure.

He picks up speed, walking turning into running as he tries to understand who he's seeing.

Just before he can get close enough to see any discernible features, his eyes open and he's back in the gym.

Everything is blurry but he can smell Stiles in front of him.

"Loki?" He hears as everything fades back in.

Loki blinks a few times, grounded himself with the help of Stiles' voice.

"I'm okay, I'm okay." He takes in a deep breath, focusing his eyes onto Stiles.

"Jesus Christ, you scared the hell out of me." Stiles pulls him into a hug to which Loki immediately reciprocates, wrapping his arms around the boy's waist.

He tucks his head into the crook of Stiles's neck, taking in the boy's scent. "I'm sorry." He whispers.

Loki had never had a vision directly in front of anyone besides his dad. He had that one when they were checking out the bus to trigger Scott's memories that one time but no one was close enough to really see what was happening. He didn't know what it looked like from the outside but judging by Stiles' reaction it wasn't all that pleasant.

"It's not your fault. I was just worried something happened to you." Stiles responds, keeping his voice low. "What'd you see?"

"Two people on the lacrosse field, one was on the ground and the other was kneeled over them. I tried to get closer but it stopped before I could see who it was." Loki explains quickly, pulling back to look at Stiles. "Can we go look for Lydia? Something just feels off."

"Of course." Stiles nods, leaning up to give Loki a quick kiss before taking his hand, leading him towards the door of the gym.

As they walk out to the hall, they spot Jackson walking towards the gym.

"Where the hell have you been?" Stiles asks.

"Did Lydia find you? Have you seen her?" Loki adds quickly, noticing that Jackson is staring off, looking out of it.

Jackson doesn't answer, instead looking around nervously.

"What? What's wrong?" Stiles raises his eyebrows, squeezing Loki's hand as he can tell the gorgon is getting more nervous as every minute passes.

Jackson sucks in a breath, opening and closing his mouth a few times before he stammers out, "I was out behind the school, and I... I was out..."

"Spit it out, Jackson. What happened?" Loki asks, stepping in front of Stiles stilightly to be face to face with the boy. He gets no response and continues, "Jackson. What the hell did you do?"

|||

Loki barely felt the ground beneath his feet as he ran onto the lacrosse field, seeing the two figures he had seen just minutes ago in his vision. He now recognizes them as Lydia and Peter Hale.

He could smell the blood as soon as he was outside, legs carrying him towards the smell of his best friend before he could even think.

"Lydia!" He yells out as he gets closer, falling to the ground and sliding slightly as he reaches the werewolf.

As he lands, Peter places himself over Lydia, letting out a low growl. Loki can feel Stiles reach him, the human placing a hand on his shoulder.

Loki lets out a hiss in response, allowing his fangs and nails to grow as the feeling of his venom consumes him. "Don't kill her. Don't hurt her any more than you already have." The sound of the hiss growing louder.

"Hmm... Of course not. Just tell me how to find Derek."

"What?" Loki asks, narrowing his eyes.

"Tell me," Peter pauses, trailing a claw down Lydia's face, "how to find Derek Hale."

Loki tenses, nails digging into the ground. He can feel Stiles hand squeeze his shoulder and he forces himself to stay calm.

"I don't know." He emphasizes every word, the hiss making its way into his voice even more now. "How the hell would we know?"

"Because you're the clever ones, aren't you?" Peter says, glancing between the two boys. "And because deception has a particularly acrid scent. One of you, tell me the truth or I will rip her apart."

Loki sits for a second, silently calculating his chances of actually killing Peter if he lunged right now.

"Look, we don't know, okay? I swear to God, we have no idea." Stiles cuts in, causing Loki to move one of his hands previously digging into the ground back to feel for the boy, pushing him back ever so slightly. He wished he could just tell the boy to get out of here, out of harm's way but he knew Stiles wouldn't listen to him.

"Tell me!" Peter yells, growling loudly along with the yell.

Loki grits his teeth at the volume, pushing Stiles back more.

"Okay, okay, okay, look, We... We think he knew..." Stiles starts, placing a hand over Loki's clawed one.

"Knew what?

"Derek, We think he knew he was gonna get caught." Loki continues, glancing from Peter to Lydia.

"By the Argents?" Peter stares at the gorgon. "And?"

"When they were shot, he and Scott... We think he took Scott's phone." Stiles says, pulling the werewolves attention.

"Why?"

"They all have GPS now. So if he still has it and if it's still on..." Stiles pauses and Loki can feel him intertwine their fingers.

Loki glances back at him, before looking back to Peter. "You can find him."

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

3.2K 16 34
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•’ "๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•๐•’๐•”๐•œ โ„™๐•™๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–" ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ช. ๐”ฝ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ช, ๐”น๐•ฃ๐•ฆ๐•”๐•–, ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”น๐•š๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•’ ๐•ค๐•–๐•”๐•ฃ๐•–๐•ฅ ๐”น๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••...
1.4K 17 8
Terrible at description but Has Scerek Started 31/7/21 Ended -
583K 22.3K 72
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
16.9K 307 13
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ ๐ซ๐š๐ž๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐š๐œ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š. [๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง...