You're My Cure Bun ||Complete...

Bởi taekookevergreenlove

Kim Taehyung the ceo of Kim cooperation have everything anyone ask for loving parent, understanding friends... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Chapter 1 : My misery
Chapter 2 : Opportunity
Are we same
Chapter 3 : Flashback
Chapter 4 : Flashback 2
Chapter 5 : First meet
Chapter 6 : In Kim cooperation
Chapter 7 : Presentation
Choose One
Chapter 8 : Working Together
Chapter 9 : Bonding
Chapter 10 : In Kim Mansion
Chapter 11 :Unofficial Date
Chapter 12 : Ignorance
Chapter 13 : Problem
Chapter 14 : Suggestion
Chapter 15 : My choice
Chapter 16 : It's Him
Chapter 17 :Are you Sure?
Chapter 18 : Have you gonna crazy
Chapter 20 : Accepted
Chapter 21 : Shopping
Chapter 22 : Marriage
Chapter 23 : I will Take Care
Chapter 24 : Married Couple
Chapter 25 : Party
Chapter 26 : Dance With Me
Chapter 27 : News article
Chapter 28 : Friends Hangout
Chapter 29 : Something wrong
Chapter 30 : Talk
Chapter 31 : Doctor's Appointment
Chapter 32 : What happened
Chapter 33 : Accident
Chapter 34 : Can't protect you
Chapter 35 : Unknown Love
Chapter 36 : Unknown love 2
Chapter 37 : You Can't Leave Me(M)
Chapter 38 : With You [S.M]
Chapter 39 : Profit Marriage [M]
Chapter 40 : Danger
Chapter 41 : Wrong Diagnosed ?
Chapter 42 :Who's Real Culprit
Chapter 43 : Escaped
Chapter 44 : Healing
Chapter 45 : Are you happy [M]
Chapter 46 : Anniversary 1[M]
Chapter 47: Anniversary 2 [M]
Chapter 48 : Gift [M]
Chapter 49 : He didn't
Chapter 50 : I know nothing
Chapter 51 : Weird
Chapter 52 : Ready for responsibility
Last Chapter : New Member
Which One

Chapter 19 : Do you

2.5K 152 9
Bởi taekookevergreenlove

Hoseok said looking at Jungkook who looked adamant towards his decision. Nothing can change his decision. Nothing

Jk : Hyung no matter how many times more you will ask but my answer is gonna be the same. I will marry Taehyung that fina-

Before he can say anything further the door of Jungkook's room got opened which took both Jungkook and Hoseok's attention.

Jungkook's eyes winded seeing his father standing there with a blank look. Hoseok too got shocked. He never wanted this to disclose to the Jeon couple until Jungkook wanted to. Those aren't his intentions.

Hobi : uncle did you hear what we talked about? (Hoseok some how manage to say these words)

Mr. J : Hoseok leaves from here. I wanted to talk to Jungkook alone. (Said in a cold voice)

Hobi : listen uncle it's- (try to say something but got cut)

Mr. J : Didn't you hear what I just said hmm. Leave now.

Hoseok looks at Jungkook before going out of the room. Jungkook was still standing there while facing the ground. Mr. Jeon walks inside the room and closes the door.

Mr. J : you grew up so much Jungkook that you stop considering that you share something with your parents.

Jk : it's not like that appa. I am about to say everything today itself. I don't want to keep it hiding from you or eomma. (Said immediately to Mr. Jeon.)

Mr. J : you talk with parents of the person whom you're thinking of getting married but not consider to talking to your own parents hmmm. Did you think we both will be an obstacle between your happiness. (Slightly lift Jungkook's chin making him look at him)

Jk : never appa, I know no matter what but will be standing beside me. I know you will me. I just wanted some time before saying this to you. (Jungkook said with teary eyes)

Mr. Jeon moves forward to Jungkook and wipes his tears.

Mr. J : son marriage is a very big responsibility. And you are thinking of getting married to someone who is paralyzed. It's very big responsibility dear. I am not against it if it's your happiness but never take an impulsive decision.

Jk : I know appa it will be hard. But I love him. I thought about it enough before stepping over this. I just want your support and blesses with me. Nothing else I want. Just you be with me. I don't care if the rest of the world is against me. I just want you to be with me.

Mr. J : you always have us son you're eomma and appa will always be there for you even this world turns against you baby. Appa is with you in his promise (Mr. Jeon had tears in his eyes)

Jk : Don't cry (He wiped his appa's tears)

Mr. J : my son will leave soon and you are saying I can't even cry so cruel.

Jungkook hugs his appa who caresses his hair and kiss top of his hand.

Mr. J : Are you ready to take that responsibility and always loving him hmm. Do you?

Jk : Yes appa I will, I will take every responsibility and love Taehyung always .

Mr. J : That's my son. I want to meet your in-laws and your future husband. Is he handsome?

Jk : He looks like a greek god . Extremely handsome . And the biggest thing you know is appa.

Mr. J : what?

Jk : Taehyung's younger brother is none other than Kim Jimin.

Mr. J : Kim Jimin the singer. Are you kidding. Your brother in law is Kim Jimin. (Both father and son are big fans of Jimin)

Jk : yes, I myself didn't know about this when I went to their house then I got to know.

Mr. Jeon and Jungkook for a while and came downstairs. Where Hoseok and Mrs. Jeon was sitting. Seeing them coming they are ready to ask.

Hobi : Uncle what do you have think?

Mr. J : as both Jungkook and Taehyung were ready for this, then we should respect their decision after all it's their life.

Mrs. J : What decision honey, and who is Taehyung? (Asked in confusion)

Mr. J : Kookie and Hobi you go to Jungkook's room and talk I will discuss this with Jungkook's mother.

They nodded and went from there. Both of them are in Jungkook's room. There is awkward silence between them before what happened a few moments ago.

Jk : I am sorry I should have told you earlier, but I was about to tell you all, I don't want to have will find from an outsider . (Said in a guilty voice he never wanted his family to find this from an outsider)

Hobi : I am sorry too I shouldn't have acted impulsive like this. It was just I was quite furious after that phone call.

Jk : phone call?

Hobi : Actually last time when I was working I got a phone call , that person told me about you and Taehyung. For a moment I thought it was a fake call but I wanted to confirm it.

Jk : did you find who was that person is?

Hobi : I was given that number for research yesterday itself but the call was made for public phone boath so we can't tell whose exactly the person is. But it's clear someone is against you and Taehyung .

Jk : and knew so much about us and people we are with. Why don't we take police help hyung?

Hobi : I don't feel it's a right (Being a mafia he would never want to encounter police)

Jk : don't worry hyung Taehyung's appa is a police officer he will help us for sure. (Said with a small smile)

Hobi : (in mind) Kookie in a whole world you find to get married to someone whose father is a police officer, don't you love hyung even a bit please tell me your joking not serious .

Jk : what happened hyung? Why are you looking at me like this hmm. Something wrong.

Hobi : everything is fine. (Said with tight lipped smile) When we will meet the Kim family.

Jk : Day after tomorrow will be fine I guess, I will take to Taehyung parents and eomma appa. They will decide further.

Hobi : that's great. You said you knew Taehyung before? Since school time. You never mention about him before and didn't even say anything after meeting him.

Jk : Yes, I knew him since school days. But our meeting was just one time. You remember I tell you winning painting competition.

Hobi : I was really amazed by that. (Remembering the event)

Jk : well, I didn't even ready to submit that painting for the competition I expect my defeat even before I can fight. And trust hyung I was like this all time. Never fight for my dreams and achievement just felt like loser. I was a loser (said with a sad voice)

Jungkook for the first time talked this to someone it's quite difficult for him . Hoseok hand his hand give a squeeze as gesture of comfort Jungkook smile.

Hobi : you're strongest person I have ever meet. I remember how when we were at college a girl false accused me for assaulting her you are first person who came for my defending me even you knew nothing just meet couple times but stand for me when no one us there. You brave and strong.

Jk : That's how Taehyung changed me hyung he removed all my fear. Made me release how strong I am . Made me release that I am not a loser. Helped me even though we knew nothing about each other. But he treats me like I am very precious to him . I can't forgot that. At first I used have crush on him but after meeting him again. I can't let him go. I don't care how he is. I only thing I care is I don't want lose hand this time. (He smile at Hoseok)

Hobi : I am very thankful of Taehyung that he bring such a amazing person from you. I am proud of you that you will stand for him. I am sorry how badly addressed your relationship before.

Hoseok look down with guilt he is really ashamed for talking like that. Being protective he forget to respect Jungkook's feelings.

Jk : I know hyung you only wanted my better. So don't be sorry about. Just ready to stand besides me when appa will walk me through aisle. (Said with big smile)

Hobi : I will.

Jk : I want to say something else too. (Said fiddling his fingers)

Hobi : What is it?

Jk : well, after marrying to Taehyung I will become a board member .

Hobi : does that mean you're leaving my company ? (Jungkook looks down) well, I have a better plan.

Jk : what?( Curiously asked him)

Hobi : well I can too hide things from you as you do that very well.

Jk : yeah that's not done. I didn't do that intentionally. (Said with shocked face he is getting punished for thing he didn't did. That unacceptable thinking what is shoul do)

Hobi : but you have to suffer. Wait, we need to tell Yoongi about this. He will not leave you for hiding this.

Jk : I wasn't hiding alright. It's just you find it through from a random call.

Hobi : yeah, we will find that person soon don't worry.

Jk : we should go and see if appa talked to eomma about this.

Hobi : don't worry alright we all are here. (Said with big smile)

I hope you enjoy reading it
Vote and comment your opinion
Please follow if you enjoy reading it
Stay tuned for the next part. 😌

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

229K 11.9K 54
What happend when young ceo find perfect mumma for his child and perfect life Partner for himself.. " He is the one who we want him in our dark life...
129K 5.9K 88
what will happen a mafia who is force to attend the college acting to be nerd jungkook will fell in love with college bad boy Taehyung. read to find...
36.6K 2.4K 28
Where the mafia family find a 5years old lil innocent bean who was left behind. Where 15 years old become only soft with that innocent fluffball And...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC