Letters to my lover - Short S...

By RiversBooks1

The story takes place in the year 1936 with Sheila Maxwell & Clara Coleman staying in touch with each other b... More

Characters List:
Sunday, March 1st 1936
Wednesday, March 4th 1936
Monday, March 9th 1936
Tuesday, March 24th 1936
Monday, March 30th 1936
Wednesday, April 8th 1936
Monday, April 13th 1936
Thursday, April 16th 1936
Tuesday, April 21st 1936

Friday, March 13th 1936

0 0 0
By RiversBooks1

Dear Clara,

I never knew that a whole year could go by so fast, seeing the pictures you sent me made me feel less alone. Thank you for the photos, and by the way, did anyone ever tell you how good you look? (Wink, wink) Deep down inside, I’m hoping one day we could take the time to travel the world together & maybe one day have a few kids or more. 

I know for sure that you are the person I want to spend my entire life with. 

I love you to the ends of the earth.

Sincerely,

Sheila Maxwell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

918K 81.8K 38
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
171K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant โœฟ โœฟ โœฟ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...