Second chance || Giyushino ||...

Galing kay kanaostan4life

Giyuu is a quiet guy who hangs out with his two friends, Sabito and Makomo. On the first day of school, he me... Higit pa

Introduction
- 1: The first day of school -
-2: Online friend-
-3: sneaking out-
-4: tiktok-
-5: Stalking-
-6: The spider-
-7: A crush-
-8: distractions -
-9:Giyuu's Birthday-
-11: The Cinema-
-12: Trouble-
BREAK
-14: Shinobu-
-15: -
-16: the cafe-
QUITTING

-Chapter 13: A Giyuu hunt-

143 2 0
Galing kay kanaostan4life

I'm back from break!!!!!

I hadn't seen Giyuu every since he gave me my birthday present during the birthday chapter for me that never happened for me because the author had no motivation at all.

I began to feel worried. I decided to talk to my best friend Misturi about this.

"Hey Shinobu! Why did you stop by my house today?" She asked.

"I have something to tell you." I replied.

"Come in then so we can talk." She smiled.

I entered her house. As I took of my shoes and put them aside, I told her what was on my mind.

"I haven't seen Giyuu at all. He hasn't shown up to school in so long and his reposts haven't changed for a week. Not to mention, he hasn't responded to my texts." I explained.

"No way! Your love story was getting so good!" She exclaimed.

"We need to find him." I said.

"Great idea! Lets go on a Giyuu hunt. Put on your shoes." She replied.

I was a bit frustrated since I just took my shoes off. However, I listened to what ever Misturi said because she was surprisingly good at love.

Although, I wasn't very sure if she was good at going on Giyuu hunts. I tied the laces of my shoes and I was ready to leave.

"Let's go!" I said.

"There's so many places to go to. Where should we go first? What if Giyuu is in another country." Misturi exclaimed. "This all so hard for me. After all, I'm just a girl."

"Let's calm down." I said reassuring Misturi.

"Your right Shinobu." She said as she took a quick glance of our surroundings - deciding where to look.

We decided to start our hunt by walking down the road. My hopes weren't really high but going a little walk wouldn't hurt.

I continued to walk down a road when I saw two people. It was Sabito and Makomo. They were Giyuu's friends and they were dating eachother.

I decided to walk up to them and ask where Giyuu was.

"Hi." I said as I walked up to them.

Sabito seemed to have no interest in why I was here or what I was going to say but Makomo seemed a lot more approachable.

"Hello." Makomo replied.

"Have you guys seen Giyuu recently?" I asked.

"No not really, we haven't seen him since he was on vacation." Makomo replied.

"I see." I replied as they walked off.

As they walked off, I could hear them talking.

"What is it with Giyuu and that Shinobu?" Sabito asked.

"No clue." Makomo replied.

The end!!!!!!

Guys pls give me ideas 😔😔😔😔

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

6.3K 97 27
SPOILERS!!! This is based during the final battle against muzan but this an alternative universe so shinobu is alive. Giyuu has known Shinobu for a l...
22.1K 458 9
❝𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 .❞ ❙❘❙❘❘❙❘❙❙❘❙❘❚❙❘❙❘❘❙❘❙❙❘❙❘❚ Nxnmsaoksmapksksk don't read this cuz reasons. Rea...
7.6K 69 19
douma, uppermoon two, the killer if the beloved sister of Shinobu Kocho, falls in love with her and becomes too obsessed that he started choosing vic...
13.5K 384 30
What if Sabito, Makomo, Tsutako and Kanae never died...? This alternate universe where Shinobu and Giyu swap personalities and instead, it's the wate...