♟️PAWN♟️ || jjk×kth ||

By HashTaeKook

"I'm not your servant." Jeongguk uttered in a low voice as he leaned forward after putting his both hands on... More

Welcome to ♟️PAWN♟️
Characters' Introduction
Life is hard
Life is amazing
The unbeatable
Struggle
Shock
Bring it on
Bodyguard
Arrogant

Clash

241 21 184
By HashTaeKook

Some new cloths and shoes had been handed to Jeongguk and Jongdae. Those items already had been arranged as per both bodyguards' measure they sent to Chang Wook.

Jeongguk did not want to wear the rich people's branded cloths but he had no choice but put them on. He just thought that he was doing it only as a duty, taking them as some uniform.

He put on the white t-shirt and a black long sleeved shirt over it which he folded to his elbows, some blue denim jeans and lastly the black timberland shoes. Jongdae also wore some grey shirt, black jeans and a pair of black reebok shoes.

After putting on the cloths in hurry and Taehyung nodding his head at them as an approval, they neared the car in which they would accompany the young master to the university. There's not much time left and they were getting late.

Taehyung stood neared the back door of his car and looked at Jeongguk. The later looked back at Taehyung thinking what he wanted to say. But Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, got impatient and motioned to the back door, with his head. Jeongguk raised his eyebrow at that.

"Open the door." Taehyung huffed, annoyed that the bodyguard did not understand anything.

Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows at the order. He looked at the door and again at Taehyung. The door was just beside the young master and it's not so hard to open a car door. Is it?

"Open it." Taehyung said, getting more annoyed with the passing seconds. Jeongguk looked at him with a blank look on his face.

"You don't know how to open a car door?" Jeongguk asked and Taehyung was shocked at that, did not expect such question from a mere bodyguard.

The driver widened his eyes and looked at Jeongguk with worry in his face. He never heard any servant, driver, gatekeeper or bodyguard questioning the young master of Kim household. He would have opened the car door himself but he did not dare to do anything without his young master asking him to do.

"What are you asking, boy? Let me open it for young master." Jongdae first furrowed his eyebrows at Jeongguk and then proceeded to open the car door.

"Stop." Taehyung looked at Jongdae and the later immediately stopped.

"I did not ask you to do it. I asked him." Taehyung said and Jongdae gulped a little, then backed away, bowing his head a little with a 'sorry'.

"Open it. Now." Taehyung ordered this time and Jeongguk remembered the night at the club.

Taehyung was trying to break the strong facade of his bodyguard. The other one was obedient of him already, but this one had some attitude. And Taehyung would love to destroy that. These people were nothing in front of him.

"Looks like I need to talk to my dad to change my bodyguard." Taehyung sighed dramatically, looked disappointed.

Jeongguk heaved a sigh and clenched his jaw, then opened the car door. A smirk formed on Taehyung's lips and he entered the car. Then Jeongguk slammed shut the car door, startling Taehyung.

"Sorry. My hand is a bit too strong. I need to control it." Jeongguk muttered and Taehyung did not say anything, lost for words.

"Driver." Taehyung called out and the driver immediately neared the back door, then bent a little to look at his young master.

"From now on, you don't have to drive me to university or anywhere. Inform the other drivers too. My bodyguard will do it from now on." Taehyung said and Jeongguk stopped in his track.

"Uh..yes, alright. But young master-" The driver wanted to ask if Taehyung will be alright with other people driving the car, but Taehyung already understood what his driver wanted to ask.

"If I bring a driver with me, then where my bodyguards will sit? They need to be with me anyway. So, there's no need of a driver. One of them will drive and the other will sit in the passenger seat. Understood?" Taehyung felt the need to explain to his old driver with whom he always went around.

"You're right, young master. I understood now." The driver nodded his head with a small smile and Taehyung nodded back.

"Hand over the car keys to the small one." Taehyung said.

The driver nodded his head with a 'yes' and then neared Jeongguk. When he lifted his hand with the keys, Jeongguk frowned, feeling offended.

"Small one." Jongdae snickered, covering his mouth and Jeongguk looked at him with sharp eyes.

"Quick. I'm getting late." Taehyung spoke out from inside the car and Jeongguk looked at him, then breathed deeply and grabbed the keys.

"You do know how to drive, right?" Taehyung asked in a sarcastic way when the bodyguards settled down in the front seats.

"No." Jeongguk replied and Taehyung became annoyed, getting the opposite reaction of what he wanted.

"What? You don't know how to drive? You will kill us, boy." Jongdae spoke out, shocked and scared at the same time.

"Shut up." Jeongguk glared at him, pouring his anger on the man which he couldn't do with the person at the back seat.

"And stop calling me boy. I'm not a 23 years old, little boy. I'm a grown up adult, earn myself by working hard everyday." Jeongguk glared at Jongdae as he slowly drove the car towards the gate.

Taehyung snapped his eyes towards Jeongguk and bore a hole into his head from behind, with his sharp gaze. The line 'I'm not a 23 years old, little boy' really got him. He felt like the bodyguard was targeting him.

"Ok..chill, man. I won't call you that again." Jongdae said as he lifted his both hands in front of him, indicating Jeongguk to relax and not get angry.

The gate opened and Jeongguk drove our from there. Soon they hit the main road and Jeongguk smoothly drove the car at a slightly high speed as they were getting late for the university.

"You sure you don't know how to drive a car?" Jongdae asked in curiosity when he saw how smoothly Jeongguk drove without any sudden break.

"I worked in a delivery company for 1 year, drove van, truck etc. Then worked as a personal driver of a businessman for 6 months." Jeongguk replied and Jongdae's mouth formed an 'o'.

"Then got kicked out because of your performance?" Taehyung asked with a smirk and Jeongguk gripped the steering wheel tightly.

He glanced at the mirror for once and clenched his jaw when he saw the young master smirking at him.

"No. They were some egoistic, arrogant, rich fools who did not know how to behave with people. So, I resigned." Jeongguk replied.

He glanced at the mirror again and felt a little good to see how the expression changed of the young master. After that, the young master looked out of the window and did not say anything. Jeongguk sighed, feeling relief that he wouldn't have to reply to the young master's ridiculous comments anymore.

Soon, the car reached the university and entered the parking lot. There were no students outside, indicating the bell already rang. Taehyung sighed, thinking he would have to enter the class in front of their professor.

Jongdae hurriedly got out of the car and neared the back door, then opened it. He thought the same scene will be created by the other bodyguard, then the young master will be very late and they will get lots of scolding from the elder master. They might lose their job too.

Taehyung got out of the car and smirked at Jongdae, slightly nodding his head. Jongdae became very happy, thinking that he was not on the good side of the young master.

"You two can wait here whole day or roam around the city, enjoy, I don't care. No need to come with me into the building." Taehyung said, looking at his two bodyguards, then turned around and walked into the building.

Jongdae looked at Jeongguk and the later looked back.

"Now we have to wait for hours. Why don't we do that? As the young master said, let's go roam around the city until his classes are over." Jongdae suggested, a bit excited.

"Yeah. Go. Lose your job on your first day. Your young master wants the same thing. That's why he suggested the idea. Foolish man." Jeongguk mumbled the last two words as he shook his head, then walked towards the benches near the parking lot.

"What-..ohh..." Jongdae first furrowed his eyebrows and then raised them in realisation. Then he hurriedly followed Jeongguk in disbelief.

"You're right. I did not think about that. My God!" Jongdae said as he sat down on the bench, beside Jeongguk. The later scoffed, hearing his words.

"Don't you think, the young master did not like us that much?" Jongdae asked and Jeongguk looked at him.

"You want to be liked by him?" Jeongguk asked.

"Of course. If he likes us, our job will be safe." Jongdae said with a proud smile, proud at himself for his perfect plan.

Jeongguk looked at him for a few seconds and then shook his head, so done with the man. Then he looked away and tried to enjoy the gentle breeze under the trees.

***

"...So he is an easy target, literally a scaredy cat. But, the other one is a bit hard headed and very annoying." Taehyung finished explaining everything, from him meeting his bodyguards for the first time to leaving them at the parking lot.

"Oh I see..." Hoseok's nodded his head slowly, amused to hear Taehyung's meeting with his bodyguards.

"That's interesting." Taehyung looked at Jimin, hearing his words and saw him with an amused expression.

"We wanna see this annoying and hard headed bodyguard of yours who literally annoyed the great Kim Taehyung and made him speechless." Jimin smirked, looking at Taehyung in a teasing manner. Hoseok nodded his head, agreed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes as he folded his arms over his chest.

A few hours later, their classes ended and many students walked out of the building. Many of them walked to the parking lot and half of them walked out of the gate, for their cars which were waiting outside the gate. Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok also reached the parking lot and neared Taehyung's car.

"There they are." Taehyung motioned towards his car.

Jimin and Hoseok saw a man standing outside the car, leaning on it. As soon as, they reached the car, the man stood up straight. Taehyung saw his driver inside his car.

"Where is he?" He furrowed his eyebrows, looking around when he did not see Jeongguk anywhere.

"He had to leave urgently ten minutes ago. He said, he has some family problem." Jongdae answered, worried for the young master's reaction.

"Ohh." Taehyung raised his eyebrows a little and then slowly a smirk formed on his lips.

"He is so unlucky that he had to lose his job on his first day. Really a fool to do such a big mistake of leaving on his own." Taehyung smirked evilly and Jongdae gulped a little, fearing for his own job and feeling pity for his colleague.

"Your problem vanished on his own." Jimin chuckled and Hoseok joined him.

After biding farewell to Jimin and Hoseok, Taehyung entered the car and his bodyguard sat down on the passenger seat.

After reaching his home, Taehyung decided to inform his brother about the behaviour of his bodyguard and ask his brother to kick the bodyguard out of his job. But, as his brother was not back home yet, Taehyung decided to tell him at night.

***

Taehyung walked towards the west wing of the mansion. His brother's side of the mansion.

He already heard that his brother came back fifteen minutes ago. So, he gave his brother some time to get freshen up and relax a bit, then decided to talk to him. So, here he is now, walking towards his brother's room.

Taehyung saw his brother's butler from afar who was sitting on the sofa, outside the door of his brother's bedroom.

"Young master..." The butler trailed off as he stood up from his seat when Taehyung reached him. He looked a bit nervous and worried too.

"Is hyung inside?" Taehyung asked, confused why the butler was sitting outside the room. He should be inside the room, helping his brother or going to the kitchen to fetch some drink or snacks.

"I..uh.." The butler looked nervous a bit and Taehyung decided not to ask him anything and proceeded to enter the room.

"Wait, young master." Taehyung stopped in his place, a bit surprised to hear the high tone.

"I am sorry, but..can you please come later, young master?" The butler looked at Taehyung with an apologised look on his face.

"In-soo." Taehyung raised his eyebrow with a warning tone. He did not want to scold the butler as he was their caretaker since their childhood.

The butler sighed and looked down. Taehyung let it go and knocked on the door three times, then opened it and entered the room. Soon, he widened his eyes when his gaze landed on the couch area.

There sat his brother on the carpeted floor, leaning on the couch. His left leg was spread open while his right leg was bent in front of his chest. He was bare feet and a few button of his shirt were open, necktie was also hanging loosely from his neck and his hair was a bit messy. The coat and shoes lying on the floor next to him. Two empty bottle of wine and another half emptied one were in front of him, on the floor. His hand was over his right knee, holding a glass of wine as he stared at it.

Taehyung was frozen in his place, staring at the unbelievable scene in front of him. He was speechless, couldn't believe his own eyes. His hyung, who was always perfect, very disciplined and flawless, was now in this super messy state.

"Tae?" Taehyung came back to his senses when he heard his name being called.

He blinked his eyes for a few times rapidly and then slowly neared his brother. Although, he never sat down on the floor, nor his hyung ever did..still Taehyung decided to sit today, beside his brother, facing him.

"H-hyung..what happened..what happened to you?" Taehyung unknowingly stuttered out, feeling very weird to see his hyung like that.

"Me?" Chang Wook chuckled.

"I'm very happy, Tae..very happy today." Chang Wook sighed with a wide grin and Taehyung gulped, seeing his bloodshot eyes.

"Hyung..." Taehyung mumbled out, reaching for the glass his brother was holding.

"Nooo...No. Let me drink today. A lot." Chang Wook hiccuped once and then proceeded to drink from his glass again, with the same grin plastered on his lips.

"Hyung..why are you behaving like this? You never did before. Don't drink more, please. You already emptied 2 bottles." Taehyung reached for the glass again but Chang Wook moved his hand away from Taehyung's reach.

"Becauseee..I am tooo happy today. Le'me drink. Drink the night away." Chang Wook said with a smile and gulped down the wine from the glass. Taehyung got more worried.

Chang Wook looked at his brother again when he did not hear anything for a few seconds. When he saw his brother's worried look, he chuckled unknowingly, then patted his brother's cheek.

"Oh Tae..don't worry. Your hyung is too happy today...I did a very good job...after a longgg time. Yeah. I should celebrate...I am celebrating." Chang Wook chuckled again and Taehyung gulped, desperately wanted his hyung to change and tell him that he was acting.

But, Taehyung knew that his brother was not acting. Never in his life he had seen his brother behaving like this. Drinking like this with bloodshot eyes, looking like a zombie. It's like his hyung was not here inside this man in front of him. His hyung was always perfect, too disciplined, even he always tried to discipline Taehyung.

His hyung was always handsome, dashing, gentle, well behaving and self-controlled. Even his words and steps were calculating which always attracted people, mesmerized people with his charm. No matter what party he attended, he never took more than three sips of his drink. But today, the same hyung of his, was sitting on the floor, like a drunk stranger. Taehyung couldn't understand.

He observed his brother's face, trying to understand why he was being like this. Finally he noticed the dark circles in his brother's eyes. Wait! That was not there before...Did his brother hide it with something?!?

"Uncle In-soo." Chang Wook suddenly spoke out, pointing his finger towards the door.

"He said, don't drink my dear...why would not I?!?...I did such a good job, I am celebrating it. He looked sad...so I told him..to leave me alone. He did not want to leave me alone..saying, he will wait outside..in case I need help..cuz he is worried..for me." Chang Wook pointed towards himself at the end and Taehyung held his left arm, got more worried.

"But I'm happy, Tae. I'm celebrating...so why worry!! I am just veryyy happy." Chang Wook hiccuped again, laughing a bit and Taehyung got closer to him.

"Hyung, look at me." Taehyung desperately said as he cupped his brother's face and made his brother look at him.

"But Tae.." Chang Wook trailed off after he stared at Taehyung for a few seconds, with a serious look this time.

"I am sorry...I am sorry, my brother...please forgive me..*hiccup* if you can..." Chang Wook mumbled out as he hiccuped again. Soon his eyes got teary.

"I am sorry, I am happy..." He mumbled again as his eyes blurred with tears and he leaned onto Taehyung.

Taehyung felt his brother totally leaned onto him, leaving all his balance. He understood, his brother was very drunk and did not have much energy to stay awake. So, he decided to take him to the bed and help him sleep. But when he tried to pick his brother up, he found him very heavy.

"In-soo." Taehyung called out for the butler and immediately the butler entered the room.

Taehyung saw the slightly red eyes of the butler, but decided not to ask anything. He just asked the butler to help him taking his brother to the bed. The butler instantly held Chang Wook and then they both carried him to the bed. After removing the tie from his brother's neck and covering him with a duvet, Taehyung told the butler to give some hangover soup to his brother in the morning, with some hangover medicine. Also, make a nice, warm bath ready for his brother.

Although Taehyung knew that the butler would do all those things without telling, still he couldn't help but said all that. The butler nodded his head with a 'sure' and Taehyung walked out of the room after caressing his brother's forehead a little.

***

In the morning, Taehyung decided to ask his hyung about last night, but then he saw his hyung walking into the dining hall in a office suit, all fresh and disciplined like before, as if last night never happened.

Still Taehyung collected some courage and asked his hyung why he drank too much and behaved differently. But, his hyung looked serious and he looked at Taehyung with a strict look on his face, telling him to forget about last night. He said that, he never drank much in public and he had some business related stress, so he drank a bit too much last night. That's it.

Taehyung believed his brother although he still had a little doubt. But, he decided not to dig further into his hyung's business and let it go.

After that, Taehyung got ready to go to the university and when he walked out of the mansion, he saw his two bodyguards. Suddenly, yesterday's event came into his mind. He was about to tell his hyung about his bodyguard's irresponsible act and ask his hyung to kick his bodyguard out of his job.

But, after last night's event, Taehyung decided not to give more stress to his hyung as the man was already stressed. His hyung already waste time in selecting his bodyguards. So, Taehyung let it slide for this time and told his bodyguard not to act like that again. After that, they drove to his university.

Today was a bit boring day for Taehyung as Jimin already left mid day, during the break time. But, Taehyung was not feeling that bad as he was about to have a great evening.

There was a wedding party of a businessman's daughter and that businessman was Taehyung's father's friend. So, many businessmen, celebrities will also attend the party. But, Taehyung was excited to meet his own friend circle more and it will be an amazing night. He was really looking forward to it.

---------------------------------------------------------

Many famous people filled the fivestar hotel as they came to attend the wedding party of a famous businessman's daughter.

The wedding hall filled with the chatter of the people who had a glass of red wine in their hands as they talked in groups, here and there. The waiters roamed around with glass filled trays in their hands. A few people were visiting the bride and groom on the slightly high plateform, congratulating them and then mingled with the other people.

At a side of the hall, in a slightly less crowded area, there stood Kim Taehyung, with a glass of red wine in his hand as he talked with his friend circle. In between his talk, he would smile at some celebrity or businessmen, lifting his glass of wine when they neared him or smiled at him from afar.

"This is a grand wedding." Namjoon mumbled, looking around a little and then took a small sip from his glass.

"Yeah." Taehyung nodded his head and then lifted his glass a little in the air with a smile on his face when a model waved at him from afar.

"Wow. She is gorgeous." Hoseok commented as he looked towards the direction where Taehyung smiled. Taehyung chuckled at him and Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"So daring to check a lady out in front of your professor?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow at Hoseok and the later coughed, then looked away.

"You're not a professor outside the uni campus. So stop your professiorism here." Taehyung commented and then smiled at a businessman. Namjoon huffed a little, not finding any proper comeback.

"Where is your third one? You three always stay glued together. Why not today?" Namjoon asked instead to mock Taehyung.

"Forget about Jimin. Think about yourself and brace yourself well now, hyung." Taehyung said and smirked at the end.

Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows, confused, but soon understood Taehyung's words when he heard a voice.

"Hey, dear cousin. Long time no see." Namjoon froze in his place when he heard the familiar voice behind him.

Soon, a handsome male appeared in front of Namjoon and stood beside Taehyung, looking at the said male.

"Hi, Seokjin hyung. Indeed long time no see. But, I was really looking forward to this moment." Taehyung smiled at the newly arrived male and then glanced at Namjoon with a slight smirk on his lips.

"Oh hi..Namjoon. Sorry, I did not see you." Seokjin raised his eyebrows when his eyes landed on Namjoon, looking apologetic. That's when Namjoon came back to his senses.

"It's fine, Jin. Don't say sorry, please." Namjoon was quick to respond and Seokjin smiled at him.

Taehyung and Hoseok looked at Namjoon with an amused smile, enjoying his nervous state very much. Especially Taehyung.

Taehyung always liked it when the two men met each other. Taehyung's grandfather was the elder brother of Seokjin's grandfather. And Namjoon's mother was the younger sister of Taehyung's father. Although, Namjoon was adopted when Taehyung's aunt couldn't conceive, they never made him feel that.

But, that did not stop Taehyung's uncle. He wanted his own son, so he married another woman. Taehyung's aunt divorced him in anger and Taehyung's father made his sisters ex husband go bankrupt, for revenge. Then he gifted a mansion to his sister. Now, she lived with her son in that mansion as her son earned well and made her proud in the society.

On the other hand, Seokjin took over the fashion & modeling company 'Starhit House' after his father. He was a famous face in the entertainment industry.

And then one day, Taehyung found out about Namjoon crushing over Seokjin. Taehyung was surprised at first and then felt happy that now he had a secret weapon to blackmail his professor for his own advantage. Since then, Namjoon was weak against Taehyung's demand.

Taehyung was amused to see Namjoon's reaction, everytime Seokjin appeared in front of him. Namjoon turned very self conscious everytime and nervous too. But, the thing Taehyung knew but Namjoon did not, was the fact that Seokjin also turned nervous everytime he saw Namjoon.

Taehyung had a big hunch that Seokjin also had a crush on Namjoon. But he did not want to meddle in their romantic start, so he never told the men anything about each other's crushes. He just praised Namjoon in front of Seokjin everytime and told about the positive sides of Namjoon, as per the male's request.

"Uh..they are...?" Seokjin trailed off as he looked behind Taehyung and the later turned his head to his back, then again looked at his cousin.

"My new bodyguards." Taehyung gave a tight lipped smile at his cousin.

Seokjin raised his eyebrows a litte and then looked at the bodyguards, amused that Taehyung finally agreed to keep some bodyguards. Jongdae bowed his head a little with a small smile on his lips when his eyes met Seokjin and the later nodded his head. But, Jeongguk just looked at him with a calm look on his face without greeting, and Seokjin raised an eyebrow at that, finding the behaviour odd.

"I thought they are your new friends." Seokjin commented, looking at the two suited man and then again looked at his cousin.

"Oh I had no choice but to keep them here in the party. But, I did not want everyone to know that I have my bodyguards with me right now. So, I made them wear some suits." Taehyung shrugged at the end and Seokjin nodded his head a little, then took a sip from his glass.

"Oh there he is. Finally." Hoseok suddenly spoke out and sighed and the others looked at the direction where he was looking at.

"You two talk. We are going to meet Jimin. He won't come here because dad is behind us." Taehyung said as he looked at Jimin who was signaling him to go to a corner at the other side.

"Uh..okay.." Seokjin glanced at Namjoon and then nodded his head at Taehyung.

Taehyung and Hoseok walked away from there, followed by the two bodyguards.

"Jimin." Taehyung called out when they reached the place Jimin was standing and the later turned around with a glass of fine in his hand.

"Ah, finally." Jimin sighed and Taehyung and Hoseok chuckled at that.

"Jeongguk, Jongdae, you two may go for a while. But not out of this hall." Taehyung looked at his bodyguards and Jongdae nodded his head.

"Wait." The two bodyguards was about to turn around to walk away but then stopped at Jimin's voice.

"He is...?" Taehyung looked at Jimin and found him looking at his annoying bodyguard, with a frown on his face.

"Oh, he is the other bodyguard I told you about yesterday. He left earlier yesterday, remember?" Taehyung replied and saw Jimin's expression changing slowly.

"Oohh...Jeongguk right?" Jimin asked with a spark in his eyes and Taehyung raised his eyebrows a little, finding his behaviour odd.

"Interesting..." Jimin slowly neared Jeongguk with a smirk on his lips and a familiar spark in his eyes which did not go unnoticed by Taehyung and Hoseok.

Jimin circled around Jeongguk, looking at him from head to toe and then finally stood in front of him. The whole time, Jeongguk was observing the male's action with the corner of his eyes. He did not like the act which the young master also did on his first day of joining. So, when Jimin stood in front of him, he looked in the male's eyes with a challange.

But, he became irritated a little when he saw the small grin on the male's face and the constant stare. He saw how the male observed every single part of his face, with a spark in his eyes as if he was worshipping Jeongguk.

"What is your name?" Jimin asked after a few seconds and Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows because he already told that to Jimin yesterday.

"Jeon Jeongguk." Jeongguk replied with a sharp look on his face as he tightened his fists behind his back. He was irritated at the stare of the male.

"You can relax your fists." Jimin said with the same grin from earlier and Jeongguk was taken aback a little. How the male knew that he was tightening his fists!

"Can I touch you, if you don't mind?" Jimin asked and Jeongguk furrowed his eyebrows, confused at his request. Taehyung and Hoseok looked at Jimin with a frown.

"Waiter." Jimin then called out when a waiter passed by him and the waiter stopped. Jimin then grabbed a glass of wine from the tray.

"Please, have this." This time it was Taehyung's turn to be taken aback when Jimin grabbed Jeongguk's right hand and placed the glass in his hand. Jeongguk abruptly held the glass before it could fall.

"Cheers." Jimin then hit his own glass lightly with Jeongguk's, with a wide grin on his lips, then took a small sip from his glass.

Jeongguk blinked his eyes for a few times, couldn't understanding the situation. He also couldn't believe that a rich brat talked to him with respect and shared a drink with him. And the spark and smile on the male's face were not fake, he clearly saw that.

"What are you trying to do, Jimin?" Suddenly a voice asked with a low tone and they all turned their heads towards the young master, then saw a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Because of some events, I couldn't write and update soon. I hope you liked the chapter.

The amount of vote and comment are decreasing slowly as I'm publishing new chapters...😞 Do you think I can continue like this?!?

Anyway...

Stay strong, healthy and happy. Saranghaeyo...💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 819 47
Taehyung's face flushed crimson, his breaths shallow and rapid, his heart pounding in his chest like a drum. His hands trembled as he instinctively p...
178K 13.1K 43
"I'm sorry if I'm bothering you. But I just want to be your friend." "Do you think I don't see the heart eyes you make everytime you look at me? You...
83.3K 4.7K 30
"Ramyeon meokgo gallae, Hyungie??" "H-huh ?? Wh-What?? Could you repeat ??" Said Taehyung after he recovered from choking , from what he heard. " I...
472K 37.8K 41
"Well you look like you're in fifty or something because of not getting enough of sleep!" Taehyung let out an amused chuckle at Jungkook's statement...