♡ ⋆˙⟡♡ || The Immortal Gobli...

MyDokkaebi21 által

For all Wattpadders ,Goblin kdrama Fans and Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook fans , Step into a captivating realm... Több

❤️JUST A HEADS UP❤️
❤️CAST❤️
❤️Chapter 1 - What Kind of a Guardian Are You? (Part 1)❤️
❤️Chapter 1- What Kind of a Guardian Are You? (Part 2)❤️
❤️Chapter 1- What Kind of a Guardian Are You? (Part 3)❤️
❤️Chapter 1-What Kind of a Guardian Are You? (Part 4)❤️
❤️Chapter 1 -What Kind of a Guardian Are You? (Part 5 )❤️
❤️Chapter 2- I'll Become Your Bride in 200 Years (Part 1)❤️
❤️Chapter 2 - I'll Become Your Bride in 200 Years (Part 2)❤️
❤️Chapter 2 - I'll Become Your Bride in 200 Years (Part 3)❤️
❤️Chapter 2 - I'll Become Your Bride in 200 Years (Part 4)❤️
❤️Chapter 2 - I'll Become Your Bride in 200 Years (Part 5)❤️
❤️Chapter 2-I'll Become Your Bride in 200 Years (Part 6)❤️
❤️Chapter 3 - I See the Sword (Part 1)❤️
❤️Chapter 3 - I See the Sword (Part 2)❤️
❤️Chapter 3 - I See the Sword (Part 3)❤️
❤️Chapter 3 - I See the Sword (Part 4)❤️
❤️Chapter 3 - I See the Sword (Part 5)❤️
❤️Chapter 4 - I Won't Leave You (Part 1)❤️
❤️Chapter 4 - I Won't Leave You (Part 2)❤️
❤️Chapter 4 - I Won't Leave You (Part 3)❤️
❤️Chapter 4 - I Won't Leave You (Part 4)❤️
❤️Chapter 4 - I Won't Leave You (Part 5)❤️
❤️Chapter 5 - I Have to End My Life (Part 2)❤️
❤️Chapter 5 - I Have to End My Life (Part 3)❤️
❤️Chapter 5 - I Have to End My Life (Part 4)❤️
❤️Chapter 5 - I Have to End My Life (Part 5)❤️
❤️Chapter 5 - I Have to End My Life (Part 6)❤️
❤️Chapter 6 - Tomorrow (Part 1)❤️
❤️Chapter 6 - Tomorrow (Part 2)❤️
❤️Chapter 6 - Tomorrow (Part 3)❤️
❤️Chapter 6 - Tomorrow (Part 4)❤️
❤️Chapter 6 - Tomorrow (Part 5)❤️
❤️Chapter 6 - Tomorrow (Part 6)❤️
❤️Chapter 7-I Think It's Your Fate....(Part 1)❤️
❤️Chapter 7-I Think It's Your Fate....(Part 2)❤️
❤️Chapter 7-I Think It's Your Fate....(Part 3)❤️
❤️Chapter 7-I Think It's Your Fate....(Part 4)❤️
❤️Chapter 7-I Think It's Your Fate....(Part 5)❤️
❤️Chapter 7-I Think It's Your Fate....(Part 6)❤️
❤️Chapter 7-I Think It's Your Fate....(Part 7)❤️
❤️Chapter 7-I Think It's Your Fate....(Part 8)❤️

❤️Chapter 5 - I Have to End My Life (Part 1)❤️

15 8 3
MyDokkaebi21 által

I Have to End My Life

His mood remains somber as they return to Seoul, and as he drives home, Ji Yeon offers to walk to cut the ride short. She's hurt at his ready agreement, and Shin doesn't even look her way when she gets out of the car.

He returns home thinking of Ji Yeon, then of the moment he was stabbed with the sword.

 Suddenly, he screams as he is hit with a wave of agony and recalls the god's declaration that only the goblin bride could pull out the sword and return him to nothingness. 

It seems the pain from the sword only comes in bouts, and this time it fades quickly, though he's left shaken.

Ji Yeon walks home listening to a radio program, and the DJ says that sometimes a strange genre will pop up in your life. She asks which genre described everyone's life tonight: heart-pounding rom-com, strange and beautiful fantasy, or sad melodrama. 

Suddenly the audio squawks, and Ji Yeon looks around nervously. Ji Yeon turns away when she sees a girl off in the distance looking at her, but the girl (ghost) appears in front of her with pleading eyes. Ji Yeon can't continue ignoring her, and she tells the ghost to approach her normally instead of being all scary.

The ghost begs Ji Yeon for a favor to fill her refrigerator since it's only been a while since the ghost died, in her gosiwon room, because when her mother comes, it'll pain her to see it empty. Eun-tak says apologetically that she has no money, then thinks of an idea that sends her to the gosiwon room armed with juices, ready-made lunches, and fancy chocolates. 

Ji Yeon also makes the bed and tidies the room, and the ghost gives her a heartfelt thanks. Later, when Mom comes to her dead daughter's room, she looks around with eyes full of emotion, taking in how her daughter lived. 

([Goblin Ost Part11] And I'm Here - Kim Kyung Hee starts playing in background when the mother and ghost daughter cries and at the tea house of the Reaper)

          At the sight of the full refrigerator, Mom breaks down in tears, while her daughter cries behind her.

The ghost arrives at Reaper's tearoom, where he gives her tea and tells her she worked hard in this life, and to go carefully into the next life.

Sunny returns to the bridge where she met Reaper, and to her shock actually sees him there today. She pelts him with questions, like whether this is coincidence and why he never called.

Sunny yells at the reaper "What's this?? A coincidence? Not for me , Why didn't you call? I waited , you said you'd call."

Reaper says in a innocent voice after a while "I'll go and call you right now"

He promises to call her right away. In fact, he'll go home and call. Sunny can't believe it and won't let this opportunity slip through her fingers.

Sunny says "But we are already here meeting"

Reaper says "Ahhh It was good to see you"

Sunny sighs "This is insane , How about let's get coffee instead of a phone call? There are cafes everywhere and I'm free"

The scene cuts to a cafe ,

([도깨비 OST Part 5] 에디킴 (Eddy Kim) - 이쁘다니까 (You are so beautiful) plays in the background in the cafe as Sunny and Reaper are drinking coffee)

Reaper silently drinks four iced Americanos in a row. 

( Lol Reaper Did you interpret "Let's get coffee" as "Let's just get coffee"?😂😂😂😂 )

Sunny asks if he's just going to sit drinking coffee, pointing out that the sun has gone down. Again taking the literal route, Reaper just agrees that the daylight was short.

Sunny says it wasn't short for her, sitting here while he didn't talk, and asks frustratedly, "Aren't we going to exchange greetings? Aren't we going to talk?" 

Reaper immediately bows his head and makes a greeting.

After an exasperated moment, Sunny goes with it, and speeds through the pleasantries of conversation "Yes, and how have you been? Is my ring doing well? Do you still have no cell phone?" 

Reaper rattles off, "Yes, I have been well. The ring is well. I have no cell phone." 

Sunny guesses that he forgot her name, but he proudly announces it as Seon-hui. She starts to protest saying my name is sunny or Soo min not Seon-hui, then laughs and calls him funny guy, asking if this is his concept.  

She notices him staring and asks impatiently what he's looking at. Reaper says that he couldn't help not looking when she laughed, and that appeases her. But when she asks his name, Reaper's face goes sad.

Next thing we know, Reaper and Goblin are sitting morosely at the dining table, one with freezing hands, the other emanating blue fire. Then they exchange items—Reaper's hand-chilled beer goes to Goblin, whose hand-warmed egg goes to Reaper. 

Reaper says dully, "She asked my name, but I don't know my name. She asked how I was doing, too. To ask that of someone who doesn't even live."

Shin's thoughts return to Ji Yeon, and he thinks, "At her smile, recalling the moment my life crumbled in the sunlight of the hottest hour of day, I decided. I must disappear. Before I want to live longer, before I become happier. It's a choice I must make for your sake—ending this life."

(So emotional 😭😭)

(GOBLIN 도깨비 Soundtrack 03 Various Artists - First Love 처음사랑 plays in the background as shin thinks about Ji Yeon)

Reaper says he can hear everything and asks if he really means to die. Shin says yes, before the first snow. They both drink and sigh.

At the hotel, Deok-hwa looks over a bill of charges and confronts Ji Yeon over eating and drinking everything in the hotel refrigerator, including alcohol. Ji Yeon reminds him that his grandfather told her to ask for anything she needed, and asks Deok-hwa to pay the bill, since she has no money. He admits pathetically that he doesn't have money , either.

Ji Yeon is surprised by a visit from Shin and asks if Deok-hwa oppa told him about the fridge incident. She asks if he can pay it for her, reminding him that he drank the liquor, and threatens to blow out every single candle and fill his day with back-and-forth trips.

Suddenly, all the candles blow out, and Shin tells her not to make any more wishes. A hurt look comes into her eyes, until he adds, "You won't need to, because I'll stay by your side from now on . Let's go home."

She asks if he loves her. He replies calmly, "I will if you need me to. I love you."

He says it completely impassively, and they stand there staring at each other while it pours rain outside. Ji Yeon asks, "Do you dislike me that much Ahjussi?" 

(GOBLIN 도깨비 Soundtrack 03 Various Artists - First Love 처음사랑 plays in the background as the rain starts to pour heavily outisde)

She thinks he dislikes her so much that he's sad about it, causing the rain.

Still, she says that she'll go live in his house anyway, using a turn of phrase meaning beggars can't be choosers (i.e., being picky about hot rice or cold rice) "I'm not in a position to be choosy over a hot goblin or a cold one." 

On the drive home, Ji Yeon looks sad at the sight of the continuing rain. When she asks what Shin's name is, he doesn't immediately reply, which she takes the wrong way. She says glumly, "I guess we aren't 'we' yet."

"We started before you were even born," Shin tells her. "We."

Pausing at a red light, Shin lists some of the names he's used before

Yoo Jeong-shin, Yoo Ji-shin , Yoo Shin-jae and then he says his real name

 Goblin aka Shin says after a pause "Kim Shin...". Ji Yeon smiles a tiny bit at that.

-1747 words

❤️THANK YOU FOR READING STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT PART❤️

❤️FEEL FREE TO VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM❤️

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5.7K 284 16
"𝘈 𝘨𝘳𝘪𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥..." Seo Moonjo is a grim rea...
305 31 6
[SKZ connected universe]Meet Lee Know: An investigative journalist whom specializes in studying and reporting on Ancient old artifacts and memorabili...
5.7K 241 16
Heaven Valentino, the name that sends shivers down one's spine, is a woman whose influence leaves a profound impact. As the youngest and only daught...