_-'"You're really right. It s...

By Roni81346

More

Base of the plot and characteristics etc-
•'°Antagonists~°'♥︎•
~•}\♤○♡ Where it begins??
°'~•○☆Not the fuck?!!,~'°○
fixed Grammar from Chatgpt
♡てかい'°•○~♤
Hangover?!:)
you know i love you darling~
i love and hate it at the same time..
Why wh-. do i put the blame on myself.
_-'"You're really right. It smells like flowers~"♥︎'"-_

"..-'~°•What?!"..-'~°•

14 0 0
By Roni81346

My friend Bella never told me that.. as long as I knew her for that all was a simple lie it took -..- it Always made me cry myself to sleep oh how Easy~ it would be to Break my heart You devious devil's the last finale words Before I Rejected her into becoming my friend again was .. "I hate you stupid S-tupid Wh0re!"
That's all. In my head, I can't stop thinking about oh, how it drives me crazy~
But it's time to move on as I say to myself
Lucy pov:

Normally, I get up from my bed
Geting up and wearing my slippers as I think to myself about Bella- after stopping that I get up and go to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror Showing the mi**le finger to myself I say-"I'm such a Stupid b**h why would i- I"
I stopped in my tracks as I thought why I was putting the blame on myself. She tricked me? She's the one who needs to feel guilt. Why is it on me? Why, why? Why!!!

After that, I went to the toilet and took a sh!t And then I dressed myself and Did My makeup And then I was straight went to a bar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.8M 69.1K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...
24M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...