Forgotten Love || Tom Kaulitz

By tomismyboyfie

This is a continuation of 'Forbidden Love' !! Please go read the first book so everything makes sense. it's... More

hi
A new chapter
Kurt
Broken vows
Her three words
Reunited
Protect
Perfect dress
I'm done
"You got to be fucking kidding me"
The wedding
Hungover
I'm a monster
Vacation
Doubt
Mix up
Distraction
"Jai?"
Cigarettes & whiskey
"We're done"
Pill
She needs me
Spiraling
Avon
"... I heard you, I felt you"
I cant hurt her again
Please forgive me
"...I knew it had to be you"
Forbidden Love
Perfect
end of an era.

Tear-stained cheeks

378 15 12
By tomismyboyfie

I let out a wince before looking down at the floor dripping in blood.

————————

Toms POV

I lifted my hand and watched as the blood dripped off the tips of my fingers. I took a gasp before looking up at Jai. I groaned and stepped forward the anger quickly filling my body and blocking out the pain of the wound. He stood frozen for a moment before his face dropped and he went turn. Like he had realised what he had done. I reached for him and grabbed his shirt shoving him against the wall. I held him up with one arm as I started to beat the side of his face as he cried for me to stop. With every hit I felt the slice in my stomach stretch. I kept hitting and hitting out of anger.

His head started to fall as I repeatedly smashed his jaw. I could tell he was dizzy as his knees grew weak. He raised his head slowly one more time slightly grinning as the knife sliced deep into me again. I slowly dropped to the floor holding the wound before groaning and sliding the gun out of my waist band and rolling over. I watched as he stumbled away before I held my gun up and shot him. My eyes blurred as he fell to the ground. A loud ring rattled my ears before everything went black.

Ashley's POV

I was beating myself up as I tried to fall asleep before hearing a loud thud followed by a gun shot. I let out a small scream before jumping out of bed and rushing out of the door. There was crimson blood surrounding the kitchen floor. I ran up to a body in the flott and dropped to my knees. I held my hands on his shoulder and looked around at the puddle of blood surrounding the body. Toms once white shirt was now stained. I lifted his shirt up seeing two deep wounds. One just below his ribs and the other inches away from his belly button.

"Shit" I whispered before shaking his body as tears welled up in my eyes up in my eyes. "Bill" I croaked before remembering all of them had passed out. I didn't have time to wake him up, he needed to get to a hospital.

I began to feel tears stream down my cheeks as I used all my strength to drag him towards the lobby before noticing Jai laid face first on the floor also surrounded in a pool of blood. I stopped   about to run up to him before I bit my cheek and continued to pull Tom. I opened the door to the lobby, and nobody was in sight.

"Fuck" I cried as I lifted him up. "Tom please" I continued.

I watched as his eyes slowly fluttered open and my heart started racing. I held my arm around his shoulders and my other on his chest as he stumbled with me to the glass doors. He could barely walk and I could hear is breath become weaker with heavy every step. We got outside with still nobody to seen. He fell forwards before I helped him balance once again. I looked at him worried before realising hadn't gotten the keys. I started to pat my hands along Toms jeans before hearing a rattle and  pulling them out. I heard him slightly laugh before I clicked the button which the cars lights turned on. I follow the cars lights and guided us to the car Tom had rented.

I carefully helped him into the passenger's seat before ran over to the driver's seat. I didn't feel safe to drive due to the alcohol but what was I meant to do? We were soon minutes away from the hospital as I rested my hand on his chest. I needed the reassurance of his still chest lightly rising. I looked over ot him.

"Tom?" I questioned with worry. "Please talk to me" I continued.

It was slient. I soon slammed on the breaks stopping Infront of the emergency entrance. I got out of the car and ran to the passenger side.

"Tom?" I tapped on his chest but no response.

The adrenaline strengthened me to hold him up as I walked inside.

"Please someone help!" I yelled before two nurses quickly brought a bed over.

I sighed before watching them run the bed into a hospital room. In tears I walked over to a phone attached to the wall. I sighed wondering who to call. An ambulance for Jai? Or Bill? I called several times before he finally picked up.

"Who's this?" I heard a sleepy Bill say.

"Bill" I choked out.

"Ashley?" he asked confused.

"Please don't wake up Bree. Jai's on the floor in the kitchen... theres blood everywhere"  I broke.

"What?" he said as I heard him fly off the bed.

"Toms in the hospital" I felt a tear in my eye.

"Oh my god what the fuck happened" I heard as he shut the door.

"I don't know" I cried. "Do I call an ambulance for Jai?" I asked.

"He doesn't have a pulse" he said quietly before I let out a hard cry. "No, it's okay. Ash is Tom okay?" he added.

"I don't know" I barley spoke from my hard cries. "He.. he was stabbed. I don't know what happened. Bill can you please come?" I stuttered.

"What do I do with him?" he spoke low to himself. "Let me wake up the boys. We will deal with it then ill be over there" he continued sounding stressed.

"Mhm hmm" I croaked out before hanging the phone back up on the wall leaving a hand print of blood on the handle.

I turned around before a clip board was thrown in my chest.

"You need to fill this out for that man" she said before walking off.

I felt tears fall down my eyes as I nodded. I walked to a chair nearby and began to fill out the clipboard full of papers, leaving smears of blood from my hands on the paper. What the fuck happened?

I finished filling out everything and handed it to the lady behind the front desk. It was quiet, not many people which made it eerie. I sat back down on the chair before lying my head down. I couldn't fight it anymore and finally let myself sleep.

Toms POV

I woke up feeling dizzy. I looked down at my body before slowly rasing my shirt. My wounds were now all stitched up. I turned my head at the sound of the door handle turning and watched wa as the door opened.

"Hi" a short nurse spoke. "You did lose a lot of blood, but you all stitched up and should be fine" she continued looking at her clipboard before smiling.

"I can leave?" I questioned. I hated the hospital, even since I can remember.

"Yes you are okay to leave when you think you are ready. I wouldn't recommend any actives though due to the severity of the wounds. Any deeper and it would have been a nerve, so make sure to get rest or the wound may tare again" she said looking at me pitifully.

"Sure" I said sitting up before letting out a groan.

"Are you okay sir?" she gasped taking a step closer and holding her arm out.

"I'm fine" I said standing up and brushing past her.

I heard her say something, but I kept walking. I hovered my hand over the wound in pain before noticing Ashley fast asleep on a row of chairs by the front desk. I smiled lightly before walking closer and sitting next to her. I rested my hand on her leg just above her ankle before she lifted her head up confused. I now noticed the light mascara streaks of stained tears down her cheeks. Her face lit up and she sat up and hugged me.

"Uh" I groaned in pain.

"I'm sorry" she said as she pulled away before I heard heavy running and the cling of chains.

We broke eye contact and looked towards the entrance at Bill running towards the front desk looking worried. Ashley quickly got up and I watched as she quickly made her way to him. I noticed his face become softer as he looked at me. I smiled lightly before slowly getting up and walking towards them.

"What the fuck happened?" his asked looking at me then Ash. I watched as Ashley turned to face me to.

"I'll tell you in the car" I said looking at the lady behind the front desk with a slight smile.

We all began to walk towards my rental as Ash through him the keys. I got into the back softly as Ashley quickly joined me in the backseat. I held my hand lightly on her knee as we began to drive back.

"So?" Ashley said softly as she turned to me as I sighed lightly.

"As soon as you went back to your room he came around the corner and stabbed me" I shrugged.

"What?" Bill said confused. "Why?" he added.

"I didn't want to hurt him" I said looking at Ashley before turning back to Bill. "So, I just gave him a beating hoping he would just go unconscious, but he got me again with the knife" I continued.

I felt Ash nudge away a little before I heard Bill sigh.

"I fell to the floor and pulled out my gun" I said blankly.

Ashley turned to me 'What was it about?' she mouthed to me.

"He may of saw" I whispered.

"What?" Bill said.

"Nothing" I said.

"I can't hear you?" he said looking up through the rear-view mirror. 

I nodded before turning to Ashley as she gazed out the window the streetlights illuminating her tear-stained cheeks. I turned away with a sigh as we came to a halt. I struggled to get out of the car and stumbled to the door. The kitchen was spotless not a single trace of blood. I turned to Bill as he smiled softly before walking to his room.

I watched as Ashley walked into her room as I opened my door. I turned on the light before noticing a body lying in the corner of my room with a bed sheet over it. I sighed before looking towards the bed. Where was Zara?

I shut my door quietly before walking to the couch. "Zara?" I whispered. I walked to Bills room and swung the door open quietly. "Have you seen Zara?" I said quietly.

"Ask Georg she was with him last" he whispered back before laying his head back on his pillow.

I wobbled closer to Georg's room holding my side and opened the door silently. The lamp illuminated a touch of the bed. I clenched my jaw as I saw both of them in bed together with their clothes scattered all over the floor. I sighed before shutting the door and carefully climbing onto the couch. I grabbed the TV remote and put something on before I heard a slight noise. I turned around and noticed Ashley come out of her room. She jumped as she noticed me on the couch. I furrowed my eyes and turned my head.

"Sorry just getting water" she smiled shuffling to the kitchen. I slowly sat up with a huff. "What are you doing out here anyways" she said as she turned on the water.

"They left me a surprise in my room" I groaned.

"Oh" she said quick before turning around while taking a sip of water. "Well, you can sleep in my room. I'll sleep out here" she added with a smile as she walked closer.

"It's okay" I spoke softly.

"No, you need proper rest" she hushed. "Up" she demanded with made me grin.

"Only if you stay" I said as I slowly stood up.

"Okay as long if you're okay with it" she said as she held her hand on my back as we walked closer to her room.

I nodded as we walked through the doorway. I carefully laid on the bed as Ashley laid down next to me. I was fighting the urge to roll over and face her. I wouldn't be able to resist her.

I was so stupid. I didn't want to be sharing a bed with her. I mean of course I did, but I don't want to hurt her again. I've spent my time hating her but also myself for doing what I did to her.

I want to believe I have changed since then but I know haven't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 243 36
Y/n wanted. no needed, to run from her ex. Tom. She moved thinking she was free, but oh was she so wrong. She never knew his twin until that night...
141K 2.7K 29
This story is in English!! This is only my second story so please go easy on me with any mistakes! Hope u enjoy and have fun 😝 ⚠️⚠️⚠️: Drug use, sub...
4.7K 125 16
Lauren is a 20 year old girl who is moving to Germany. She has Been a designer for almost 3 years now and has an upcoming project in Munich, Germany...
34K 841 52
idk what goes on in the story anymore but i love it sooooooo shit urself. also check my new stories out they ve up on my page This takes place in lei...