𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 (CAI...

By JayHansley2069

After the disgraceful Man exited a 18 year old high school student, for good. Cairo Sweet determined herself... More

Description.
Chapter {1}.
Chapter {2}.
Chapter {3}.
Chapter {4}.
Chapter {5}.
Chapter {7}.
Chapter {8}.
Chapter {9}.
Chapter {10}.
Chapter {11}.
Chapter {12}.
Chapter {13}.
Chapter {14}.
Chapter {15}.
Chapter {16}.
Chapter {17}.
Chapter {18}.
Chapter {19}.
Chapter {20}.
Chapter {21}.
Chapter {22}.
Chapter {23}.
Chapter {24}.
Chapter {25}.

Chapter {6}.

954 29 13
By JayHansley2069

CC's P. O. V:

Pit, Pat, Pit, Pat.

The Droplets of water touched the ground and green leaves with the speed of light, making a Soft Splash Sound.

The fragrance of the raindrops and the coldly breeze covered the atmosphere.

-"Here's your coffee, Carbon Copy", came from the brunette making her way from the kitchen to the Balcony, where I stood watching the Grey heavy clouds above my head. 

I turned around and took the warmly prepared coffee mug in my palms, with a thankful smile, feeling the comforting sensation be born. 

-"The weather seems to be gradually relaxing", I commented, barely speaking.

-"Yes, accurately. This is a weather that successes to keep a neutral expression of me".

-"Huh?"

-"I don't get mad, sad or too much over joyed in this atmosphere. It is refreshing".

-"I see, interesting...so do I count rainy season as your favorite?"

-"Pardon me, but no. I like every seasons, whether it's summer, winter, autumn or even spring. Turns out every season has a different affect over the Nature of Living Things".

-"It creates many kind side effects which tends to be good and bad, over the nature of Animals, Human and even the Greenery, itself".

-"Because, I'm a fool for nature's love. I'm fond of every weathers, CC".

-"...Hm, wow...amazing".

Cairo stared at the cloud full sky, while I had my eyes on her. She looked so mesmerizing.

Her eyes sparkling with delight. Her freckles decorated like stars on her skin. Her brunette hair over her shoulders. The dress covering her, was everything. 

Her lips looked warm, soft and full with the color of Pure Dark Blood.

And then I again, felt the twisted feeling in my stomach, knowing that it was meant for falling in fucking love. But I wasn't sure, whether it truly meant that or not...

Cairo's P. O. V:

Sipping the coffee, I knew when humans gaze at me and when they don't. The taller ones' eyes were sharply over me, scanning every details, and storing it in her memory...?

To be truly speaking, I didn't know why but CC has been quite weird around me. Her choices of words were coded as almost a Romantic Vibe in it. 

She always stood there with me, whenever anyone tried messing with me. 

Her distance decreased day by day, and her eyes were always over me.

-"Carbon, you're staring again. This is the 16th time, this week, Care to explain?"

-"...OH!! Uh...Sorry, um...Forgive me I didn't mean to stare at you for so long..."

-"It's alright, but you got to explain why there is a sudden change in your body language?"

-"Really. Woman? I didn't seem to detect that..."

-"Yes, well certainly you kept doing things, more intimately for me and me only. Is anything about me, bothering you CC...?"

-"No!! Oh come on, Cairo. Can't a friend just stare at ya, for a period of time?"

-"...Uh, No...that's called Stalking"

-"...Oh..."

She then stared at her half filled coffee mug and seemed to become thoughtful again.

I was about to say something, when suddenly CC whisper spoke.

-"Cairo, my friend. What Does The Word Love Really Mean...?"

I stared at the blondie, imagining where this question might end up into.

-"Love is well, um...An Intense kind Of Feeling You Grow In Yourself, For Someone..."

-"Why such a question out of nowhere, CC?"

-"Maybe I might have feelings for Someone..."

-"Interesting..."

-"Is it that girl you bumped with that day, Carbon?"

She smiled slightly and then, spoke again.

-"Don't question about my personality after this conversation, but like...
    Have You Ever Love Someone, Before...?"

My heart skipped a beat, the moment she arose the question.

"Have You Ever Loved Someone Before?" 
These words, kept repeating in my words, till CC snapped me out of it.
For the 23th time, this Month...

-"Damn, woman. Every time I ask a question about something, you seem to be stuck to who knows where in your big smart brain. Forget that stupid question of mine, answer this...
What's Really Bothering You, My Friend?"

That didn't change anything in us, the same question but differently asked. Both of them, led to the Dark Past, I had hatred to offer.

-"...It's Nothing, CC..."

She took my hands, and caressed the above, looking straight at my lowered irises, with her greenly yet blue filled natural eyes.

-"Cairo...You can tell me, My Friend. I will be happy, if you could share your secrets with me..."

-"Listen, I don't want to throw you off from your limit. If your okay with sharing, know that I'm always there for you...as Friends, obviously..."

-"...I don't know, if I can CC. If I take the risks, I might even loose you..."

I felt a warm weak smile presenting itself confidently. Her eyes alleviated and her caresses increased, with her thumb's touch every where of my above skin.

-"Don't you worry, woman. I will always be there for you and know that nothing between, will break our friendship apart. It's the truth. I believe you and I can trust myself, to keep your words hidden from the outside".

That meant a lot to me, but knowing that she WILL and she SHOULD leave, hurt me the most. I never felt any feelings after, leaving anyone close to me. Yet this time, it felt different.

I imagined feeling lost, scared, lonely Again without Walker. We have been friends, since a long time, nearly 1 month and 3 weeks. But it was still, it was impossible to take the further steps.

CC's P. O. V:

-"I...I used to stay at Tennessee, ever since my parents moved out. Living with Winnie my friend, created a lot of change and impacts in me. I was always bound with the power of feeling
Non-Loved. But Winnie taught me how to get released from the stress".

-"Smoking?" I asked.

-"Yes. It was Smoking. Smoking the cigarettes helped forget a lot of things and made me focus more in studies, especially Literature".

-"Literature has always been my kind. I never felt bored knowing the formal writings of the Old writers, back in the days. They inspired me much, and I took the steps for writing my own Book".

-"Wow, you actually write Books..?"

-"Certainly. I even write Poems, riddles and Quotes of my own".

-"Damn that's sick! I will look forward of reading all those smarty shits, With You in the Future".

Future, with me...?
There wasn't going to be anymore future, after I explain her the circumstances of my Past...

-"Right...Knowing that I have affection stored for Literature. I joined a class for Lit, with my friend Winnie. There was the head of the Class and also our Teacher..."

-"Who was it?" I asked with curiosity awaken in my eyes.

-"...Mr. Jonathan Miller...".

-"He was the teacher of our class. Mr. Miller was also a writer himself, but never was called out by the readers or anyone, other than Me..."

-"You read his book?"

-"Yeah I did. I got some lines and quotes memorized from the book, reflexively. He and I use to Talk, Alone...And he seemed to consider this deed of mine as a Talent".

-"Alone...?"

-"I used to come to class, before anyone and he and I use to have little chat over our own books. He talked and praised about mine, while I did his..."

-"Days went by, and one time Mr. Miller offered me a Deal. He said that, he liked my writing and will be looking forward to a story, fully written by my imagination. And then he will offer me more marks, among all the students there..."

-"So, you wrote him the story?"

-"Actually, before that many things happened. Um...As days spend, Mr. Miller and I seemed to create a Connection. A Kind of Connection which was more than a Teacher and a Student..."

-"Friends? Partners? Oh! um...Father and Daughter...?"

-"Turns out...It was lovers..."

-"..."

-"...Wait, so like that Man and You were in Love...?" She whispered shouted.

-"I'm ashamed to answer it, but Yes...I was. I wrote a story about another Student and Teacher, having sex and also romance, desire and affection for each other involved. Trying to indicate us as them..."

-"..."

-"Mr. Miller came with the assignment in his hands, after he read the thing. Turns out, I wrote a very inappropriate Story, which I also confirm now and then he cut my marks, even the ones I was gonna get anyway".

-"Principal, called both of us, separately. Talking to each one of us, solemnly. We were finally distanced from each other again. The feeling of him breaking my trust, was indescribable. I thought, he and I might have something in common, share my wants and needs with him..."

-"But guess, I was Wrong, all those times...After some months, I moved here to start a refreshing start, trying to forget the memories I chose to never believe in ever again".

-"The End..."

I took a deep tough breath and stared at her hands, slightly shaking. Maybe from the past of hers. She really did have every rights to hide that Past of hers...

-"...D-Did you really have sex with him...?"

-"No...It was all his imagines about me..."

-"Did, you truly love him...?"

-"Yes...I did, but not anymore..."

-"I Know you might, think I'm a weirdo and I guess you have the rights to think it anyway..."

I was about to say something, comfort her, tell her that it was okay and I don't think that she was some kind of weirdo, but then she stood up.

-"I shall leave...Thank you for listening. And if you want to end the friendship, I don't mind...
Farewell, CC Walker..."

-"No! Cairo wait!!!!"

She left, banging the door shut. I blankly sat on the bed of my apartment, analyzing everything she said...

Never could have imagined Cairo to have such a Thing hidden, so neatly... 

I texted her some words of comfort, and then stared at the ceiling. Falling asleep in seconds...

Cairo's P. O. V:

I smoked 3 Cigarettes at a time, inhaling and coughing the fog out harshly, the acid scratching through my throat. Tears leaving my eyes, and I kept suffering myself with the Medicine.

-"You're such a Idiot, Cairo..." I spoke to myself...

And inhaled the thing again, and again...

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106 7 5
Enemies to lovers trope 16 year old Lily was struggling. You'd think that living in the always-sunny California and being the 5'2 brunette with green...
16.8K 816 38
"The stars." "What about them?" he asked, raising a perfect eyebrow, stepping closer. I took a step back with every step he took forward. "They're w...
46.7K 995 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...
22.7K 618 25
Good Girl x Bad Boy The smart quiet girl is asked to tutor the popular bad bad boy. 18 Year Old Juliette Brown known as the smart quiet girl that do...