Desirable (mxm)

By dreammcatcher

Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnesse... More

Character Aesthetics and Author's Note
one; the party
two; heart broken
three; addiction
four; bossy dad
five; in circles
six; first step
seven; trauma
eight; don't touch me
nine; self destruction
ten; unbearable father
eleven; physical connection
twelve; advice
thirteen; friends for life
fourteen; hard questions
fifteen; square one
sixteen; you are beautiful
seventeen; nowhere else to go
eighteen; bonding
nineteen; reject me
twenty; public flirting
twenty-one; bettering myself
twenty-two; humiliated
twenty-three; disgusting
twenty-four; hiding away
twenty-five; i'm here
twenty-six; back on track
twenty-seven; first date
twenty-eight; possessive
twenty-nine; a threat
thirty; dark fears
thirty-one; first climax
thirty-two; new form
thirty-three; save her
thirty-four; scared
thirty-five; i need you
thirty-six; reunion
thirty-seven; intimate moments
thirty-eight; stalker
thirty-nine; distract me
forty; stepping up
forty-one; he's mine
forty-two; a failure
forty-three; broken trust
forty-four; he's a sexual being
forty-five; accepting his fate
forty-six; you can't have him
forty-seven; dead bond
forty-eight; go and live
forty-nine; i will kill you
fifty; slapped
fifty-one; i'm sorry
fifty-two; love
fifty-three; truth
fifty-four; moving out
fifty-five; my alpha
fifty-six; mark me
fifty-eight; beast
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Bonus Chapters

fifty-seven; father-in-law

6.2K 293 57
By dreammcatcher

Nate's mark on my neck makes me feel like I finally belong somewhere. That somewhere being his arms, his heart, just his for as long as we live.

His fingers graze over the tender mark as we lay naked in his bed. I shudder at the sensations, my body erupting into never ending pleasure that makes tears swell in my eyes.

I clutch him tighter as he leans in and gives it a kiss. My shoulders shake and I exhale a soft moan.

Last night was perfect.

My brain still can't wrap its head around the fact that this is us. Forever.

"I don't want to leave you this morning," Nate groans into my neck.

His morning voice is soft yet raspy and I can't stop my cock from twitching. "Morning?" I repeat. "It's probably the evening after how many times we went at it last night."

Nate laughs. Fuck. The bond zaps at the sound and I've never heard anything so pleasurable. I adored our mate bond before but it's something else now. Pure magic. It can never be replaced.

"You're right," he nods and tilts his head to flash me those chocolate eyes that make me weak at the knees. If I was standing I'd be on the floor. "But I've got things to do."

I pout but I know that he's the Alpha now and things are going to change. I'm going to have to share him with his entire pack but what we have is something completely different. "I know," I whisper.

"Are you sore?" He asks gently, stroking back my hair in a caress that makes my heart sing.

My lips press together and I hum. "A little," I admit. "I don't think we can have sex for the rest of the week."

Nate rolls onto his back. "I fucked it."

"Yeah you did," I smirk and I watch the corners of his lips tug. "You fucked me hard."

"No," he wraps me up in his arms. "I made love to you hard."

I roll my eyes. "Are we gonna be that cringey couple now?"

"We were already that cringey couple," he laughs and then nips at my mark.

A gasp falls from my mouth and then I roll on top of him, despite my lack in energy. He always manages to build me up again, but my ass is definitely off limits.

I glance down at him and he groans, his hands kneading the skin on my bare thighs. "I love you on top," he bites down on his lip. "You look so confident and powerful."

My cheeks bleed. I have no idea why I'm blushing but comments like that make me feel superior. I might have a past but Nate doesn't care anymore.

If anything my experience has given me a reason to be confident for him because he makes me feel beautiful and seen.

But Nate's inexperience? He acts like he's been fucking for years. All those practised nights on his pillow. I need him to give me a demonstration because I haven't stopped thinking about it since he told me.

"I'm sorry," he leans up to give me a kiss. "I don't want to leave you but I have to. It's always been tradition that I stand with Leon whilst he carves my name into the plaque above my new desk."

I hum softly. "Go, I'll be right here as always."

Nate rolls over me again and slides his long fingers through my hair. His eyes study my face, exhaling a long breath. "I love you," he murmurs. "Some may think becoming Alpha will be the best thing in my life but truly... you are my greatest achievement."

My eyelashes falter for a moment, the tightness of my throat almost becoming unbearable. I sniffle gently to let this wave of adoration pass but it doesn't help, I'm about to flood tears any given second.

I slip my hand over his in my hair, mixing them together with a firm tug. "And you are mine."

He rests his forehead down onto my own and smiles. "Good because we can be the best for each other."

When we share one last passionate kiss he reluctantly pulls away, despite my bleeding heart I know he's coming right back.

I have no idea how long Nate is going to spend with Leon today but I want him to have this time to get into focus on his Alpha position.

These next few days are going to be vital to his development with the pack. I'm grateful to be a part of it because I wouldn't want to miss this for anything.

My mate is an Alpha. Holy shit.

I smile to myself as I roll over in his bed, finally deciding to get up for the day before I lay here covered in sweat and other unmentionables.

As soon as I'm showered and I've changed the bedsheets that were disgusting—I can't believe how wild and fiery things got last night. I head downstairs to grab some breakfast knowing full well some people are going to be nursing some sore heads.

When I approach the kitchen I spot Nate's dad standing at the counter making himself a coffee. No one else is anywhere to be seen. Most likely still in bed after last night.

I pause for a moment but he would have sensed me already. I haven't had a one on one conversation with him because I've been too busy with Nate and preparing for his coronation.

Now it's just me and his dad.

As if sensing my thoughts he glances over his shoulder at me and offers me a smile. One could deem as rude because it's so blunt. "You can come into the kitchen, Milo. I don't bite."

I nod slowly. "Yeah," I say as I step closer. "Just came for something to eat."

When I reach his side I feel his dark eyes on my neck, studying the mark that his son left last night. My entire body lights up in flames. Of course he's going to know that we are intimate but right now, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Especially knowing Nate didn't want to tell his dad about us for a while.

But Nate would never let his dad or anyone do anything to hurt me or make me upset. This is his house now, he's the leader and he can make choices that can ruffle a few feathers.

"Did you have a good night?" He asks deeply and I turn away from his intense stare.

"Yeah," I say as I grab a bowl from the cupboard. "It was lovely to see Nate up there, becoming Alpha and being loved by his entire family and pack. It was special, something to remember forever."

He hums in what I presume is approval. "I always wanted him to be a leader and I'm glad he found that confidence that he so desperately needed."

I slowly turn to him. "Nate is a strong hearted man that needs encouraging not pushing." I state and his eyes widen at my statement. "Some people thrive under pressure but Nate is built different, he needs a little bit of courage here and there but once he has it, he always flies."

Nate's dad's eyes glisten as he listens to me talk. He nods his head once before turning back to the coffee machine.

For a moment I think he's going to say nothing but as soon as his mouth opens, I listen and remain silent.

"I just want to see him happy." He heaved as if the words are painful for him. Then when he turns to me and places a hand on my shoulder, catching me by surprise, he offers me a heart warming smile. I've never seen him smile in the short time I've known him. "Make him happy, he deserves it."

The determination and seriousness in his words is strong. He values his sons happiness over anything he's ever wanted for him—even if it doesn't please him.

"Nate is the type of person that brings so much joy to others, he might not always have his own back but I'm going to make sure he knows his worth. Loving him is easy and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else. We make each other happy." I state, straightening my spine. "But I will go to the ends of this earth to keep him smiling."

"I'm glad he has you, Milo."

This is Nate's life and I'll be damned if he doesn't live the happiest life possible.

You are my greatest achievement.

The strings on my heart tug. I will never forget those words. Out of all the amazing things in Nate's life and I'm his greatest achievement? Fuck. It makes me want to cry all over again but I decide to keep myself together in front of his dad.

"I know he deserves it. He deserves to live life without fear or regret," I say even though my throat continues to tense like I've chewed on barbed wire. "I want him to be happy more than anything and I'll do everything in my power to make it happen."

Nate's dad exhales a breath with a smile. The corners of his eyes crinkle as he squeezes my shoulder. I almost forgot that his hand was still there. "Come sit down with me and have breakfast," he offers which takes my by surprise. "I'd love to get to know you better whilst Nate is busy with Leon."

I feel my lips part but nothing comes out of my mouth for a few moments. "S-Sure," I stammer.

This is not the father I remember hearing about from Nate and I pray that he has changed for good. Nate deserves a father that will be proud of him no matter what he decides to do with his life, who he decides to love. It's all his choice and if he tries to dictate it again, he'll lose his son.

When he drops his hand from my shoulder I walk over to the kitchen table before filling my bowl with cereal and taking a seat. I glance up expecting him to be shooting me with an intense gaze but instead it's warm and inviting.

I clear my throat as he sips on his coffee, leaning back in his chair leisurely. "So," he mumbles. "Nate mentioned that you're the Beta of your pack?"

Oh God. Here we go.

"Yes. But I've decided to step down." I admit.

He tilts his head in shock. "Step down?"

"Yes, Sir."

The room is silent for a few moments. "Why is that?"

I shrug gently. I know the answer but I don't want to go into details about my family feud. He doesn't need to know how unstable I was a few weeks ago when he's accepted me being his son's mate.

"I've decided that I feel someone else is better for the job. Being a part of a pack isn't just about power, it's also about realising when you need to do things for yourself. If I need to step back because I think it isn't right for me, then I will do it before things take a turn." I state proudly. No one is going to change my mind about it.

Nate's dad is still for a few moments and he nods. "I understand."

"And with Nate becoming Alpha and with moving into the pack house, I realise that my title and expected jobs will change here too. I have to pick one or the other and I pick Nate because we need to be together, we work well together. I've never felt like this before, not even at my own pack. I already feel like I belong. As long as you will all have me." I trail off slowly, feeling my shoulders dip on the last couple of words.

He runs a finger along his bottom lip as if he's deep in thought. I know I don't need to ask for permission but a part of me thinks that I should ask for acceptance. Nate will always overrule anything, even if they didn't want me here but I want them to take me in as their own.

I want that decision made by his pack, no one else.

His dark eyes find mine for a moment and I find myself squirming at the thought of what he might say. "Nate has already accepted you. I know my son's judgements better than anyone, I've been pushing and pushing him for years since my wife and his mother died. We are a family here and you've already wormed your way into many of the packs hearts, including Viola, Elin, Zade and Imogen. You were born to be here, Milo. I don't see it any other way."

Oh fuck. I told myself I wouldn't cry but here I am, shedding so many tears.

"I'm sorry," I murmur, pushing them away.

"What are you apologising for?"

"Being soppy," I chuckle.

He shakes his head. "Nate needs emotion, he needs honesty. I took that away from him for far too long and I regret all of it. Thank you for helping my son find his path again, on his own. I'm so incredibly proud of him."

I smile brightly through my own haze of tears. "Me too," I whisper.

There is a presence behind me that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I don't even need to turn to know that it's my mate. He must have sensed my tears through the bond, even though they aren't sad tears.

Since we mated last night, I've already felt an intense electrical pulse which wasn't there before. I glance over my shoulder at him and offer a small smile. He studies my face with a long stare and I melt at how handsome he is, standing tall with his arms folded over his chest.

"Dad," he starts. "Did you make my mate cry?"

"No!" I exclaim first. "He didn't. They're happy tears."

Nate tilts his head and then glances at his father. "So you did then."

He chuckles softly. "Oh young love," he sighs, lips curling. "I'm so glad you two found each other."

I watch as Nate takes a few large steps to meet me. He wraps his arms around my body and kisses my neck softly, right where his mark is. I silently gasp, remembering we have the company of his dad right here. "I'm sorry for leaving you," he whispers. "I didn't want to for a second and it fucking hurt. I'll make it up to you, okay? You're going to be mine for the rest of the week."

"I can hear you," his dad mutters but when I look up he doesn't seem disgusted or mortified. It's kind of an adoration.

Nate looks up and smiles at him. "You probably know what exactly this feels like."

He nods. "I do. Of course I do. With your mother, it was magical. Every bond is different and that's what makes it so beautiful. That no one else can truly understand because it's unique to everyone."

Nate's fingers slip into mine as he takes a seat beside me and I latch onto him, not wanting to be apart for a second more. I don't want to be that clingy mate but after marking each other, it's a desperation at this point.

"Actually dad I wanted to ask and tell you something," he states and I twist my head to look at him.

"Go on," he encourages.

Nate takes a moment and I give his fingers a squeeze. "I have a second formation."

"A what?"

"A second formation. I can shift again after already being in my wolf form."

His dad blinks once and then twice. "Into what?"

Nate chews on his lip before he whispers, "A beast."

"And what was the question?"

"Does this run in our family?"

His complexion seems to pale a few shades but then he takes a massive swig of his coffee. "There have been conspiracies that our bloodline has a genetic mutation where one wolf is superior to the others and that it can possess different forms."

I swing my attention to Nate who is staring straight back at his father. "Conspiracies?"

"It hasn't really been encountered for a hundred or so years. I've never experienced it but it's always been speculation because I've never lived through it. But..." he trails off to take a big breath. "It could finally be making an appearance."

"But why me?"

"I'm unsure, son," he leans forward. "I only know the stories that I've been told growing up but it might be worth visiting the elders to get the answers to all of your questions."

Nate's eyes remain forward. "Let's go find out," I say with confidence. "You deserve to know and you should know how to bless that formation. You've got your wolf down but to get the beast down, you might need some help. I know you said it changed your anger levels."

He hums and squeezes my hand again. "You're right. I want to be able to control it."

"As Alpha now, you need to make these choices for everyone else. Be that role model you've always wanted to look up to." He says with slick integrity. "Be the man you have always wanted to look up to. Make yourself proud because we're already so proud of who you have become Nate. Go get your answers."

Read the full completed book and bonus chapters over on Ream and Patreon!

www.reamstories.com/savannaroseauthor
www.patreon.com/dreammcatcher
Link is also in bio!

Author's Note

Nate's father is a bit of a saint. He needed love back in his life after losing his mate!❤️

The fact he saw Milo's mark and knew exactly what they'd been up to hahaha

We're going to find out about his beast!!! Any theories?👉🏼👉🏼👉🏼

What did you guys think? Don't forget to comment. It makes my day!🫶

Don't forget to vote and comment, it makes my day!✨

Love Savanna x

Insta: savannaroseauthor
Ream: savannaroseauthor
Patreon: dreammcatcher
Tik Tok: savannaroseauthor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.5K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...
128K 3.9K 28
Liam Cole. He's got it all. Good looks, an intact family, and a future. Nothing can go wrong in his life, it just isn't fathomable. - Milo Lazos...
170K 9K 117
#1 in boyxboy | #2 in soulmate 10/22/22 The true blood fell to his knees and cried freely. Truthfully, he was not okay. His heart hurt like hell. His...
401K 20.2K 68
*COMPLETED* After Asher's parents were killed by their enemy pack, he has to take over the position of alpha. Since his parents didn't believe in mat...