PORTRAIT OF YOU | H.S.

By hsdiaries

‪Harry & Catalina's paths align as they make their own individual journey of healing. Both grieving the loss... More

𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELEVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

553 30 15
By hsdiaries

📍 Brussels  — 2020

The morning breeze entered our room, chills on my skin letting me know a new day had begun. Last night was like a fever dream, one that I let my imagination take too much control over. I hated that I saw my mom that way, that I imagined it the way I did. A part of me still felt so embarrassed, though I knew Harry would never be one to judge me.

I rubbed my eyes, letting them flutter open to see the empty bed. Harry was probably up on a run and I was happy he had let me sleep in. I stretch along the soft sheets, reaching for my phone and reading the time hoping my nona would be awake already. I dialed her number quickly, turning flat on my back as I stared at the ceiling listening to the phone ring.

"I thought you didn't have a voice box anymore! Thought the Dutch might have taken it away," I heard my nona say the moment she answered, making me laugh.

"Nona, you're so dramatic. I've just been enjoying the free wind under my wings," I shrugged to myself, trying to not let her hear my morning sadness.

"Mmm, but - what's wrong? I know that tone anytime, any place," she quickly urged, because nothing ever got past Nona.

"Nothing serious, I promise. Last night I...I was out to dinner, I happened to look out the window, and there she was. Mum. Looking me dead in the face - and she just vanished. I know it sounds crazy, but I swear she was there, in the middle of the crowded street," I sighed, playing with the bedsheet, twisting it around my fingers.

"Oh, tesoro, I believe you. I wouldn't put it past your mum to spend her free time as a spirit haunting you. I think she would think it was a game, surprise she hasn't pulled my legs at night!" Nona laughed over the phone, making me join in with a light chuckle.

"You know, you are right, she would think she was a literal genius interfering with our lives in a ghostly manner. God I miss her," I closed my eyes, biting back tears. I knew I was going to cry the most this trip since her passing and I was beginning to fear I would run out of tears.

"I miss her too, Catalina, and I miss you so much baby. I feel lonely most days, you know? Of course, Ralph and the rest of the neighbors keep me entertained. Oh, Lina, you should have heard Simon and Cindy arguing about the laundry. Oh you would have loved to add your silly comments to that argument!" I heard her hand hit a flat surface as she cackled over the phone.

"Was it about the mix matched socks again? If so, I truly think that someone needs to tell Cindy that socks were never meant to match! It's a rarity that not many get to enjoy in life. I have only four matching pairs, the rest, brothers from other mothers!" I giggled, Nona sighing at me as she calmed her laughter.

"Always about laundry and him not trimming the hedges, even though they have a gardener!" I could just picture her eye roll as she spoke. Simon was literally the best husband and father, everyone in our little neighborhood knew that. He would always give me life advice and warm me about men and their dirty thoughts. He was part of the reason I never missed having a father.

My brows furrowed, mind suddenly wandering to my dad and how quickly after he left us his life was taken. I couldn't help but wonder what his final thoughts were, if he had regrets.

"Do you think he regretted it, Nona?" I said softly, silence from her end before she spoke.

"Simon? And the hedges?" She asked, clearly confused, laughter filling our phone call.

"No, papa. You think he regretted? You think as the lights went out he thought of me? Of us?" I said quickly, for the first time in my life feeling sad about the situation.

She took her time with her response, in my mind could see her thinking on it, coffee resting on the table. She would probably have half her breakfast left as always, never finishing a full serving.

"I think deep down every human lives with the regret of their mistakes. Bless his soul and may it rest, but he was no saint. I know he regretted it or he would have removed you all from the will the moment he ran. I think his conscience knew he had to make sure you were taken care of at some point. I just don't think he knew it would come so quick."

Inhaling deeply I nodded to myself, eyes traveling to the bedroom door, "Yeah. I guess so."

"Why are your thoughts here, Lina?"

"Just, healing, I guess. I think this trip is going to be more than just about mum. It's going to just teach me - a lot, which is good, you know I like teaching moments," I pulled at my curls, bringing them in front of my lips.

"You know you can come back whenever? If it gets too much alone, you can always come back," she said, my lips twisting to avoid the giggle that wanted to spill from me. I brought my hair across my eyes, closing them tight before exhaling out.

"Weirdly enough, Nona, I do not feel alone at all," I pressed my lips together, shaking my head.

"Well, that's cause your mumma wouldn't leave you alone on this. I know you saw her cause she was truly there. I'll stand by that."

"I think you're right, I really do. Hmm, okay nona, I'm going to start my day. Thank you for letting me ramble. I miss you, dearly." I said, starting to get up, making my way to the in-suite to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Okay, tesorro, I love you."

"Love you too, Nona. Bye."

I moved around the bathroom, washing my face and brushing my teeth. I braided my hair in two tight braids against my head to help my curls later before making my way down the stairs. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, my eyes landed on Harry working out in the living room. I watched as he lowered himself and raised his body doing pushups. Every muscle along his back flex and created different contours along his skin as he moved. I wanted to paint everyone, touch everyone.

At one point his eyes flicked up to me, a small smirk playing on his lips as he finished his set, pushing up to a standing position. With the back of his hand he wiped away the sweat from his forehead, one arm moving on either side of the stairway, standing in front of me.

"Staring isn't a polite habit, Catalina," he said, licking his lips as he kissed my nose gently.

"I was just admiring your form; actually I've been hoping to start a routine myself," I shrugged, my hands landing on his shoulders, squeezing them softly. I ran my thumb along the sweat dripping down him.

"Mmm, is that so? I happen to be a good trainer you know? I could come up with a concrete routine for you," he smirked, leaning and kissing my neck, followed by my shoulders and arms, "Incorporate the shoulders, biceps."

He kissed down to my chest, hands landing on my waistline, gripping gently, "We will go easy on the chest, I like these the way they are."

I narrowed my eyes cupping my small boob, doing the same to one of Harry's pecs, "I like yours better. They are bigger," I shrugged, making him laugh and shake his head.

He pushed my hands away gently, wrapping his hand around the back of my neck and pulling me in to kiss. I loved how familiar his kiss had become, how we melted into each other every time we kissed. It was like we both had been searching for something that only our kisses had the answer too.

My arms wrapped around him, hands grabbing at his sweaty body, pulling me as close to him as possible. I savored the feeling of his wet skin pressing into me, my lips traveling down to kiss along his neck, it was salty to the taste but I relished in it. I felt the groan in his throat as it escaped his lips, my tongue dragging along his skin as my lips sucked gently on it.

I widened my eyes, laughter falling from me as he picked me up quickly, wrapping my legs around his waist, my center driving against his stomach, grinding up and down his shirt-covered abs.

"I don't know what it is you do to me, Catalina. Drive me mad almost instantly," he said, forehead leaning against mine, eyes taking in mine. He walked us over to the couch, sitting down so that I was straddling him. My fingers running through his hair gently.

"It's obviously my beauty and grace. It's quite enticing," I giggled, leaning down and kissing him again. His hands smoothed against my thighs, pushing up and under my shirt, fingers digging into my hips.

"Mm, possibly," he smiled against my lips, his tongue slipping its way into my mouth. My tongue playfully moved along the roof of his mouth, a chuckle escaping his lips as his hands slid, gripping at my ass, pushing me down further onto him. I followed his guide, riding my hips slowly on him, body heat rising as I got more turned on from him.

I felt his cock begin to harden under my movements, my cunt wet for him almost instantly. I was becoming addicted to him, his taste, his way of being with me. I was exploring a part of me that felt so shut down to the rest of the world for so long.

"Catalina, I have not a single want in me to make this about you this morning. I need you for me," he whimpered out, his hips rolling up to meet mine.

"Show me," I said softly, his body instantly moving to flip me on my back, pressing me into the couch as his lips moved feverishly on me. His hands moved quickly to remove my shorts and underwear, sitting up to throw them to the side. He pushed down his sweatpants and briefs, licking his lips as his hand wrapped around his cocking, pumping it as he moved his body back between my legs, lips loving gently on my jawline.

I felt as he lined himself up with my wet center, moving the tip of his cock along my opening until he pushed in slightly, a soft hiss escaping me from how tight I was. He moved his face up to my ear, a breath whisper felt against it.

"So tight, Lina. So tight and wet for me," he pushed in slightly again, my eyes closing against the sensation, his lips ghosting kisses along my ear lobe. He pulled out completely, entering me again slowly, filling me a little more than before, "Taking me so good Lina baby, so good."

"God, H-Harry, you're so...fuck," I panted out as he continued pulling out completely and filling me up again each time. He would take his time teasing my opening, before slipping in again. The sensation caused me to clench against him each time, nails digging into his biceps. He kept sweet talking me as he slipped further inside me, his hot breath making chills form every time.

"You take me so well, baby. Look at how that pretty cunt takes me," he whispered, biting at my earlobe, my head dropping back as he finally bottomed out.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned, my eyes opening to meet his, a smile instantly on his face, one on mine to match.

"Look at that pretty face," he said, rolling his hips, moving quicker each time, "Look at my pretty girl."

He pushed his body down against mine, wrapping his arms around me as he kissed deeply, "I lied," he whispered, "God I think everything I do now is going to be about you," we both chuckled, our lips messily pressing into each other.

Everything was sweet after that; every kiss, every whisper, every moment. We both didn't last long after that, every feeling so overwhelming after that. He pulled out of me, coming on my stomach as he did, his groan something I couldn't ever get tired of, forehead pressed against mine.

"We have to buy damn condoms," he laughed, making me break into a fit of giggles.

"Add it to the grocery list, right after milk and eggs," I joked, his laughing face pushing into mine, kissing my face all over. He carefully pushed off of me, getting up to grab something to clean me off. He kissed all over my stomach carefully, up between my boobs before ending on my lips.

"I don't know how I'm ever going to want to leave Brussels," he whispered softly.

"We still have Italy. I bet Italy will be even better," I said softly, taking a deep breath, realizing I never wanted to reach Italy. I never wanted this trip to end.

"Yeah, Italy."

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁
I am so sorry for the lack of updates to this story, but it deserves the best and I couldn't write when I wasn't at my best. I hope you all enjoyed it!

𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 & 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎.
- 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚢 💋
@𝚑𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚕𝚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984 70 18
a story where two sorrowful souls coincidentally meet. - ranks: #1 nialljameshoran #3 softharry #3 softrry #4 onedirectionromance #10 curly #14 darl...
759K 12.1K 73
@jonahmarais is following you You liked @jonahmarais photo You followed @jonahmarais back All rights reserved to @FB1717 no one can copy or mirror t...
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
7.5K 478 21
The pages of Min Yoongi's diary in the months leading up to BTS