Life or Death it's on time

By DragonicMadness

Izuku heard all of friends insult about him not even his harem and his kids that's make him panic attack and... More

Bio
Prolouge
Brother pissed
Talk
Encounter
Hunting First Emotion
Teach a lesson

Happiness

993 49 15
By DragonicMadness

Adam felt scared to see barcode man who aim the gun to his head since all of his soldier were destroyed by him and Adam was seriously injured.

Decade: Well return Izuku's feeling in the easy way or I will crush your every bones you had.

Adam: Fuck you!!!

As Adam threw gas bomb to him but Decade catch it and then he stuffed into Adam's mouth and it's explode inside his mouth make him can't talk.

Decade: Such a weakling at all.

However, Adam's body was covered in black mucus, which gave Adam a new body that was bigger and more powerful than before.

Adam: Now I'm black adam, feel the wrath of god.

Adam, with his strength increasing, flew towards Decade and tried to punch Decade, but Decade was able to dodge easily, no matter how he walked, turning and dodging was very easy.

Adam: I'm more powerful than you why I couldn't hit you!!!

Decade: So what?? Your attack methods are the same and simple: left, right, front, back, up and down. There are no applications or battle strategies at all.

Adam: DON'T MAKE FUN ON ME!!!

Adam continued to throw punches, but Decade kicked Adam's arm with his foot and crashed into the construction wall.

Decade: It's true you gain more powerful but......... I'm still above on you.

Adam is choosing to use the method of flying continuously towards Decade, but no matter what, Decade still found his way, so he gave everything to break through Decade's body, but he was punched by Decade in the head. His skull had a crack and he was in a lot of pain.

Decade: Okay I'll gonna teach you something. Hope you'll entertain me for a while.

Adam only saw how horror he is so one thing he want to do is.......

Run

Back to the girls who just knocked their sense because last time they remembered they felt trap and explosion but they still alive.

?: You are in so much trouble girls.

They remembered the voice it was Aizawa-sensei and Vladking who look at them with angry.

Girls: Sensei....

Aizawa: Why the hell you did this? You broke the rules.

Gwen: Please sensei we cause Izuku's pain and make him suffered.

Ochako: We want to redeem our mistake by gather information back to Deku-kun.

Momo: We just want to make a right thing and we can't let you interfere our job.

Momo create the flash bomb and threw it to Aizawa make him went blind for a bit and they ran away until they saw something about to crash them so they manage to dodge and saw Adam was seriously injured and they saw footstep is coming it was decade who slowly walk to him.

Decade: What's wrong? Just 2 punches and can't take it anymore? Plus you don't give any information on their whereabouts. So....

Decade opened the card, which was similar to a special move, and he inserted and pushed the two sides together to perform the ultimate move.

Decade: Go to hell!!!

[FINAL ATTACK RIDE]

[D-D-D-DECADE]

Decade jumped into the air with a guard on his body and continued to pass until Decade penetrated Adam's body and Decade himself ripped the yellow orb from Adam's heart which Adam It disappeared into ashes.

Girls couldn't said anything they saw someone death in front of them but they interested on yellow orb as they knew it was Izuku's emotion.

Stella: HEY GIVE THAT TO US!!!

Decade: Why should I?

Kyoka: We're looking on it and this is our boyfriend's emotion.

Mina: Give that to us or else you'll be on charged about vigilantism.

Decade: Go ahead I don't care anyway.

Gwen tried to shoot her web on Decade but when he saw her web was disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Decade: I don't want to see your face so fuck off.

The girls tried to run after him but because he There was a portal that could teleport him to another place and it disappeared as soon as he walked in, causing the girls to escape from UA.

Mikumo's hideout

Mikumo saw that Adam's position had disappeared and he knew that there was only one person who could defeat Adam.

And also he remembered that time he was facing the fear of a man who had easily defeated him.

Mikumo: Damn it. Why does it always have to be him?

Sukuna: What happened?

Mikumo: Adam has been eliminated.

Doom: That guy was so hot-headed and rash that he ended up like that.

Sukuna: Is he really strong?

Mikumo: I also made the mistake of being eliminated by that guy.

Shadow moon: Interesting.

Back to UA

Those girls didn't lucky because they were captured by Aizawa and Vladking and they are being in dorm now and they'll face a punishment but not now.

The door was opening and it's Yuta Kadoya who was hold the yellow orb in his hand and he saw everyone were here.

Yuta: I see you brought girls back huh?

Aizawa: Thanks to you, you were able to predict its plans and traps, so we were able to help in time.

Yuta: Yea yea whatever.

Sero: What was that?

Yuta: Izuku's first emotion. Happiness. But I had a bad news to you.

All: What?

Yuta: Author of Dragon Ball is dead.

Boys: *cried* NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Yuta: That was sad right?

Boy: *cried* That's a big news to us.

Yuta: Why don't when I return Izuku's emotion we sing this song to him?

Boys: AGREE!!!!

Stella: Wait why did you all get along?

Boys: Only men understand each other.

Yuta walk to Izuku's room with boys leave girls behind and wonder why this is a big deal until they decide to sneak to saw inside room.

Yuta: Izuku

Izuku: Huh?

Yuta: This is your happiness emotion.

Izuku: Really? Thanks brother.

The yellow orb slowly absorbed into Izuku's body and a yellow aura spread throughout Izuku's body and he remembered the happiest moment of his life.

It was Izuku and Yuta's spend their life together as brothers that was Izuku's happiest moment.

Izuku: THANK YOU BROTHER FOR BEING IN MY LIFE!!!

Aizawa: *thought* How did he get it?

Yuta: Izuku why don't we sing a song from the greatest anime for cerebrate it?

Izuku: Agree!!!

Yuta: C'mon boys!!!

Denki opened the song they want to sing together

Song: Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku

English Lyrics

Slowly, you're capturing my heart
By that brilliant smile
Let's escape from this endless darkness, HOLD MY HAND

When I first met you
I remembered the place where I valued 
when I was a child
Can you dance with me?
The WINDING ROAD of light and shadow, evennow, are you still mesmerized by 
that person?
For a bit, there are times when I want to 
turn back
Hold love, courage and pride to fight

Slowly, you're capturing my heart
The shards of hope of this universe
Surely everyone wants to get eternity
Even if I pretend that I do not care at all
Look, I'm in love with you
Let's escape from this endless darkness, HOLD YOUR HAND

I like both the tired you and your angry 
face, but
Living swiftly like that, is it alright?
I was swung around by your little 
actions SEA SIDE BLUE
Even so, are you still mesmerized by that person?
Although there are things which I want 
to hear more
Our conversation was interrupted by the sound of the cars and danced in the 
streets

Slowly, you're capturing my heart
It is even amazing to myself, but
When something happens, I want to call you immediately
Even if I act indifferent
In the end, I was only looking at you
Let's escape to the other side of the sea, 
HOLD MY HAND

Song end

Izuku, Yuta and boys from 1A and 1B sing together and a few song about dragon ball until it was night and Izuku sleep with happy since he got happiness emotion and the boys went to sleep except Yuta who still watch Izuku.

Yuta: You won't have wait too long, Izuku. Your brother will take it back for you.

Yuta heard someone knocking on his door and went to look. It was the girls from 1A, 1B, Mei, and Nejire who look at him.

Yuta: What?

Girls: Yuta Kadoya we need to talk.

Yuta: You want to talk fine but not here and I know you were there to. Aizawa, Mic, Midnight, All Might and Nezu.

Teacher from UA show up and shocked because Yuta knew they were here.

Yuta waved his hand and a portal appeared and penetrated all of their bodies, taking them to another place.

Yuta: So who will talk first?

Girls: Us.

Yuta: What do you want to ask?

Momo: Please let us handle this thing.

Yuta: What?

Next: Teach a lesson

RIP AKIRA TORIYAMA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
4.2K 66 11
a girl fell in love with someone but That guy is in love with my friend.....
1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
916K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.