β”β”β”π‘π„π†π€π‘πƒβœ§β *⁠。ノ⁠♑ : 𝐘...

By xoxewonzzn

"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I wi... More

Introduction
πΈπ‘π‘–π‘ π‘œπ‘‘π‘’:1
π„π©π’π¬π¨ππž 𝟐
π„π©π’π¬π¨ππž πŸ‘
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 12

Episode 11

283 30 16
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

Next day at college

Yeonjun walked into the crowded campus with a wide smile on his face , he was feeling kinda happy right now after the late night hang out.

He was smiling ear to ear and when he entered the hallway beomgyu noticed his cousin smiling like an idiot. "Excuse me honey? Why are you smiling like this!? Did anyone propose to you or something?" Beomgyu mumbled.

"Nope!! Just I'm feeling happy!" Yeonjun says, with a cheerful voice as beomgyu just raised his eyebrows and looked at him from up and down with a judgement look.
"Whatever I'm not interested to know what happened to you" beomgyu muttered.

Yeonjun just shook his head then looked around him, he saw that students were busy about something so he gets confused and curious so he thought to ask beomgyu.

"Yeah beomgyu-ah, is there any occasion we have in college?" Yeonjun asked as beomgyu nodded his head while looking through the pages of the notebook he has in his hands.

"Yeah we have a college festival coming plus before that we have a semester party too with seniors" Beomgyu answered.

"What are you doing then?" Yeonjun asked as he peaked into the pages. "Well I'm incharge for the decorations so I'm going to be busy, because they made me the leader" Beomgyu said and rolled his eyes.

"Oh then all the best! Fighting!" Yeonjun said to cheer the younger but beomgyu started to whine more. "You know what's the worse it's that taehyun is also in my team!!!!" He whined then slide down the wall and sat down on the ground.

Yeonjun jaw dropped as he also sat down next to beomgyu on the ground. "What? Then what are you going to do? I mean I guess you can't leave because you are the leader right?" Yeonjun said as beomgyu nodded.

"Yeah! What else can I do, anyway do you want to participate in something?" Beomgyu asks, but yeonjun shook his head in negative. "Nah, I don't want to" he mumbled.

"But we are going to held a dance performance too? And we need performers" Beomgyu voiced, but still yeonjun refused him.

"I told you, I don't want to what I'm going to do alone?" beomgyu rolled his eyes as he smacked yeonjun's head. "Who said you are alone idiot! Hueningkai and me are also participating!" Yeonjun pout as he rubbed the back of his head.

"You don't have to hit me so hard" he mumbled with his pout while rubbing his head. Suddenly from nowhere soobin came and sit down beside them at the ground.

"What are you guys doing at the ground?" Soobin asked as beomgyu sarcastically replied him, "Practicing for "On the ground".

Soobin laughed at beomgyu's answer who were sulking for no reason since the morning. "Anyway soobin, do you want to participate in the performance?" Beomgyu asked him because he is really need of members to make his own team.

"Performance? For the festival right?" Beomgyu nodded his head as soobin started to think either he should participate or not. "well you see I'm always busy plus, I am also too lazy~" soobin said and leaned into Yeonjun's shoulder.

"So maybe I can't " Beomgyu stared at soobin blankly then started to cry on the ground like some kid when their mother refused to bought them toys. Yeonjun and soobin stared at beomgyu with wide eyes like what is he doing.

"Is your cousin okay?" Soobin asked yeonjun

"I don't thinks so?" Yeonjun answered him.

Time skip

Finally Yeonbin thought to participate in the performance for beomgyu's sake. The younger forced them to participate.

Now they were sitting at the auditorium room, helping with the decorations. "Taehyun! Are you going to participate?!" Soobin asked while going toward the younger's way.

"For the performance?" Taehyun asked him back while making a poster, soobin came and sat down beside him. "Yes for the performance? Did beomgyu told you or not?" Soobin questioned.

"Yeah he did, few minutes ago he came to me and asked if I'm interested or not so of course I said yes" Taehyun muttered, focusing on the poster. Soobin Nodded while looking at the poster taehyun was making.

"Soobin-shi" suddenly a sweet voice came looking for soobin and soobin immediately turn back because he knows it was yeonjun. "Yes what happened?" He asked yeonjun who sat down beside him with some stuff at his hand.

"Beomgyu hand me all of this and told me to make different types of things out of them, now can you help me with it?" Yeonjun requested with a huge pout on his face as soobin couldn't resist him.

"Of course you cute fox, I would like to help you" Soobin said while unbuttoning his wrist buttons and pull his sleeves up to his arm. Then started to help yeonjun.

Taehyun were constantly taking glances at yeonbin while smiling beside them, he is already shipping Yeonbin together because he thinks that they looks great together.

They were busy working then suddenly yeonjun get stuck with the sellotape, he stared at his finger, tries to take it off but it's not coming off. "Aigo? Why this get stuck with me?" Yeonjun mumbled then started to take the tape of him, soobin noticed this as he was smiling looking at yeonjun working hard to take off the tape from his finger.

"Finally ~" a smile of Victory flashed on yeonjun's face when he take of the tape from his finger without notice that soobin was dying from his cuteness.

He turns to see soobin were laughing so he get confused and innocently asked him, "Why are you laughing?" Soobin shook his head but couldn't stop laughing.

Yeonjun were confused kitten right now watching soobin laughing like this. "Yah! Are you telling me why are you laugwhing-" Yeonjun mispronounced the word accidently put of frustration which made soobin burst into laughter so hard.

Soobin laid down on the ground, Yeonjun stares at him then also started to laugh when soobin get hit with the ground. Now it's yeonjun's time to laugh, taehyun was also beside them so he was laughing too.

The other students were looking at them being clueless why these three is laughing, like soobin is also laughing even though he gets hit on his head.

"Yah! Stop laughing like this and focus on work!!" They were laughing until they get scolded by a senior so they stopped laughing immediately.

"Uh-oh, hyung I guess we should stop now" Taehyun mumbled as he got up from the ground with his poster then went towards beomgyu's way to show him the poster.

"Yeah anyway, we're done here!" Yeonjun says, as soobin took a look around and saw that they completed their task. "yeah you are right, let's head outside shall we?" Soobin said and got up from the ground first.

Yeonjun stretched out his arm showed towards soobin. "Pull me up!" He said with grabby hands, the older chuckled and held his hand then pull Yeonjun up, Yeonjun jumped like a happy fox then took box from the ground.

"Let's give it to beomgyu first then we can hang out because we barely have classes today" Yeonjun said to soobin as they both walked towards beomgyu's way then give the box to his cousin before walking out of the room.

That's all for today, nothing so special but hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 535 20
Soobin's older sister, Kara, has a track record of bad taste in men. After countless failed relationships, she brings home someone she claims is fina...
49.4K 2.5K 17
"i know what i do isn't right, but i can't stop what i love to do." - the ending of their story began right when the soft boy couldn't r...
25.4K 1.1K 20
( πŸ“ ) My Enemy ❕ - "Hyung, He's so handsome!" "Stay Away from him, He's mine." "Ugh not you again, Yeonjun." Where Yeonjun and Hueningkai fighting...
29.5K 1.6K 32
Choi Soobin the most innocent boy on earth . He was so precious that he didn't harm other people. but he always being bullied at school . still he di...