โ”โ”โ”๐‘๐„๐†๐€๐‘๐ƒโœงโ *โ ใ€‚๏พ‰โ โ™ก : ๐˜...

By xoxewonzzn

"i don't need to be a hero to protect you because I can protect you being bad, I am a hero in my way and I wi... More

Introduction
๐ธ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘’:1
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐๐ž ๐Ÿ‘
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 11
Episode 12

Episode 10

351 36 30
By xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

Soobin stopped his bike and took off his helmet. Yeonjun also took off his helmet and takes a look around the place. He looks around the place then heard soobin says something to him.

"Let's go inside?" Yeonjun slowly nodded his head and get off from the bike then the blonde guy also gets off from his bike and start to head toward the inside.

Yeonjun felt nervous when he saw lots of unknown faces when they entered the studio. He held soobin's leather jacket while walking and this made the older's attention went to him.

He chuckled, finding his behaviour cute. "Hey hyung! Finally your here-, uhm who is he?" Heesung get interrupted when he saw a new figure behind the blonde guy. "oh, he is my friend, I bring him here because we're going to hang out later" Soobin said while taking the camera from Heesung.

"Oh? Okay, sounds good!, hi I'm lee heesung" Yeonjun blinked his eyes for several times, startled to hear a new voice but the guy seems friendly that's why he copy paste the same action and introduce himself to Heesung.

"I'm choi Yeonjun" Said yeonjun, lightly bowed down his head to the guy. "Okay, then I'll go and do my work bye" Heesung departures from there and went to his work.

"You go and sit there, I think I would be done by next two hours" Soobin says as yeonjun stared at him with slight rage in his eyes. "Why did you even bring me here, when I had to sat and waited for you? Plus this place is unknown for me and you think I would like to hang out till the late night-" Yeonjun was scolding the elder but unless soobin put his index finger on his lips to shush him.

"Shh, no one is going to kidnap you, just do what I said and sat there like good boy you are, understand?" He whispered with the deepest voice he had and the weakness of yeonjun. Yeonjun can't say anything more after that just stared at the older with doe eyes and slowly nodded his head like an obedient Puppy.

Soobin didn't say anything then, he just took off his jacket and give it to yeonjun and went to the other side where yeonjun was still looking at him. He then looks down at his hand and softly caresses the jacket in his hand.

He thought to sat down and observe the elder. How could someone looks so hot while just taking someone else's photos, that's must be crazy thought of yeonjun but he can't help but to stared at him.

"Can you please move to the other side?" He asks to the model, looking professional and yeonjun was totally whipped for that blonde guy.

Time went by like this and yeonjun was sitting, scrolling through his phone then suddenly soobin came and sat down beside him. "Oh? Done?" Yeonjun asks, soobin turns to look at him and nodded. "I'm done for today, and it's already like eleven pm?" Soobin said while going through his phone.

"Yeah, so what are we going to do now?" Yeonjun mumbled. "We will hang out! Let's go!" Soobin got up from his chair and held yeonjun's wrist and his bag then walked out of the studio.

"Seriously?! It's so cold outside now and I didn't wear anything warm because you were rushing too much!" Yeonjun was complaining too much and now soobin was fed up with all his complaints so he turns to the younger with a cold expression.

"You know what? Just go back home and fucking cuddle with your bed sheets!I shouldn't have offered you to came with me!!!" Yeonjun get startled by his loud voice and now he regrets to complain too much earlier.

Soobin stared at him with tired eyes but still he offered yeonjun to hang out with him but the younger was busy complaining. "I'm sorry-y soobin" yeonjun mumbled with low tone, doesn't meant to make the older mad.

Soobin let out a deep sigh and cleared his throat. "I'm also sorry, I didn't wanted to yell at you" soobin apologized, yeonjun shook his head and looks at him. "No it's me who was complaining from starting, let's go!!" Yeonjun says and flashed a smile at him.

"Huh? You sure about it?" Soobin was bit surprised by his words but when yeonjun shakes his head like a kid, he forgot all his exhausting feelings and smiled.

"Okay! Let's get it!" soobin put on his jacket and get on his bike, wore his helmet. Yeonjun also wear his helmet and hopped on the bike.

"LET'S GOOO HOOO!" Soobin yelled at top of his lungs before starting the bike on fast speed, almost taking yeonjun's soul away with his speed of bike.

"YAH!! SLOW DOWN!!YOU BLONDIE" yeonjun said, tapping soobin's shoulder but the elder just giggled and yelled back. "HOLD ME TIGHT KITTEN!" Yeonjun blushed at the nickname, like always.

The road was almost empty because it's so late though, it was few cars passing by after a long minutes. Soobin was riding his bike in high speed at first Yeonjun was freaking out but later on he started to enjoy it.

"But where are we going?!!!" Yeonjun asked when he actually realised he didn't where they are actually heading to. "Don't worry babyboy I'm not going to kidnap you!!!" That's what soobin replied.

"Aish!" Yeonjun hit soobin's shoulder and started to blush so hard, hopefully no one is going to see it.

Time skip

Soobin finally stopped his bike and when yeonjun took off his helmet and look at his right side he saws the sea. "It's so late that's why I bring you, I know none of fun things shops are open by now but that can't stop us" Soobin says from behind him.

"I love sea so much!! Thanks for bringing me here!" Yeonjun said and run to the sea. Chuckling, soobin admire him from far away. Yeonjun started to enjoy the peaceful night with cold breez touching his skin, making him felt shiver but relieved at the same time.

He actually love it here, thanks to soobin. Hanging out at night it's not so bad idea I mean sometimes you should take risks in your life. Yeonjun was feeling himself Infront of the calm waves of the sea but when he turns back to look at the elder, he can't find soobin there.

He furrowed his eyebrows and stared to look around for the blonde guy. "soobin? Where are you?!" He started to panic but soon he saw that the blonde guy was coming towards him with some food in his hand.

"Where did you went without telling me?!" Yeonjun lightly hits at the guy's arm but the face soobin made, seems like someone threw a stone at him. "Aigoya~, why are you hitting me, I went to bought some food!" Soobin answered while sitting down on the sand.

"You could have tell me! I was panicking when I didn't see you around" yeonjun says, while sitting down next to him. "don't worry I didn't bring you to left you alone" Soobin softly whispered while opening the packet and given to yeonjun.

"Enjoy your food" yeonjun takes it from his hand and took a bite. He loves food so no matter what he enjoys it. "You like it?" Soobin asks, chewing his own food. "yeah, of course I'm a huge foodie " yeonjun mumbled.

"Oh! Same here I'm a foodie too, that's why taehyun get annoyed of me, taehyun is not much of a foodie" Soobin replied as yeonjun softly laughed and turns to him. "Well, same case with my cousin too, beomgyu is not a foodie and he is so picky whenever it came to food, it's so hard to deal with him actually" the black haired guy says.

"I know right, the way he always rejects taehyun I could tell how much stubborn he is actually" Soobin replied.

"I think he likes taehyun secretly or maybe I'm wrong?" Yeonjun stated, which made the blonde guy turns to him. "why you thought that he does?" Asked soobin.

"I don't know maybe he does, or maybe he actually doesn't hate taehyun the way he shows it by his actions I know my cousin well, he is actually stubborn and hard to get plus he is not a person of getting into relationship easily" Yeonjun continued, while eating his food.

"Oh? Beomgyu is really something" soobin says in awe as yeonjun nodded his head and turns to look at the older who is already looking at his way. "but you're more mysterious than beomgyu " Soobin chuckled at yeonjun's words then looked away, breaking the eye contact between them.

"You're right though, I'm not what actually I seem to be, anyway! Have you went to aquarium yet?" Soobin asks to change the topic as yeonjun also get sway with his words and answers the elder with a no.

"No I never went to Actually" Soobin straighten up his body and look deep into Yeonjun's eyes. "Any amusement park?" Yeonjun shook his head no.

"Folk village?"

"No?"

"Nami island?"

"No I never went to Actually?"

"Any music concerts?!?!"

"I actually wanted to go but could never?"

"NamSan Tower? It's fucking near us!!?"

Yeonjun paused for a minute than shook his head again in negative and soobin was done for his life now. Yeonjun was feeling awkward and scared when soobin was staring at him with a done look on his face.

"What's your MBTI?"

"Huh?" , "i asked what's your MBTI?" Soobin repeated the same question again as yeonjun cleared his throat and answered it while playing with his sleeves. "It's Esfp.... why?" Soobin blinked his eyes then replies with the sane expression "your sitting in front of a fucking introvert now, and you are supposed to blow up the world".

"Well! It's because my parents never took me anywhere" Yeonjun says. "Like I was always busy with classes, dance classes, language classes, swimming lessons, singing classes, school" Yeonjun continued.

Soobin let out a sigh and looked down on his lap. "Do you get fun from your classes?" He asked as yeonjun shook his head but then said, "No but I love dance, I felt so happy when i dance" .

"But what about other classes? They maybe help you to get through difficult situations plus they may help you build yourself into something right but don't make them ruin your life for real" Soobin said and he sounds kinda different, not cheerful like always.

"You love your parents?" Suddenly out of blue soobin asked as yeonjun let out a sigh. "I love my mom but I hate my dad, he is someone who never respected my opinion or care about my feelings" yeonjun answered.

"But now he even takes me away from my mom" Soobin gives him a small smile patted his shoulder. "It's okay, sometimes life gets to hard, I hope you will meet your mom soon" he says and stretched out his arms.

"Let's go back! It's so late" soobin got up from the sand and took the trash with him and throw them Into the Dustbin. Yeonjun also got up and dust on sands from his pants and went to soobin.

"Thanks for hanging out with me today, let's hang out another day?" Soobin says while putting his helmet and looks at the guy who is already sitting on his bike. "Sure, I would love to" yeonjun replied, and judging by how he is talking with soobin, you guys already have got it that yeonjun is fully comfortable with that blonde guy, which is a good thing.

Time skip

Yeonjun and soobin stared at the balcony from his backyard. "How am I supposed to climb up now?" He asks the blonde guy with a annoying tone while soobin was looking at the balcony with his famous irritating smirk.

"You got long legs just jump up" Yeonjun hits the guy with his own bag. "do you think I'm hoppyhopscoth!! So I will jumped up, even he can't jump higher!" Yeonjun yelled but in whisper way.

"Haha, calm down I'm kidding but you're a cat though" soobin mumbled while Looking around for something and moves his head away before yeonjun could smacked him.

Suddenly he saw a ladder there in front of the store room outside of yeonjun's house. "Yeonjun, you didn't tell me your father work a constructor , the ladder is tall enough" yeonjun stared at soobin with disbelief.

"Huh? Constructor?" Soobin put the ladder in front of yeonjun's balcony and turns to the younger. "Here you go my majesty, I hope you will get a good sleep tonight" Soobin said, while bowing his head in front of yeonjun.

"You're annoying" Yeonjun says while climbing up the ladder. "And your cute" soobin replied while holding the ladder for yeonjun. When Yeonjun get into his room Soobin put the ladder back in place.

"Why he didn't tell me about the ladder before in first place?" Soobin mumbled while climbing up the wall and came out from Yeonjun's house and get on his bike. Yeonjun turns him and waves his hand towards him.

"Goodnight" soobin smiled and waves his hand back before leaving the place for tonight. Yeonjun's smile wasn't leaving his face as he turns and went to his room while still smiling and jumped on his bed.

"He's quite annoying but he is kind though" yeonjun thought while staring at the ceiling with a wide smile on his face and soon he fall asleep because of his exhausted body.

Hope you guys enjoyed, I wrote how much it was possible by me because I have cold, YES AGAIN. but I'm kinda okay now(who knows maybe I'm not)

Don't forget to vote bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 544 20
Soobin's older sister, Kara, has a track record of bad taste in men. After countless failed relationships, she brings home someone she claims is fina...
11.7K 527 23
Soobin might be falling for his group member? What happens when Soobin's feelings starts to get in the way of his career as an idol? What happens whe...
1.6K 163 9
Choi Yeonjun, an Idol in a group call, Tomorrow by Tomorrow, uusually write down how's he's doing and what's going on in his life or just his feeling...