The Owl House (Lilithxreader)

By Violetbentbotg

So Camila asked her niece y/n to drive Luz to the summer camp, but they both ended up pretty far away from th... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

14

75 4 0
By Violetbentbotg

"So... Would you like to tell me more about you?"- y/n asked and stopped her little play with Lilith's hair.

"There is not much to say actually"- Lilith started caressing y/n's thigh.-"what about you? I know almost nothing about you."- she would another excuse for the emperor again cause she was certainly not capturing Eda that day.

"Nothing besides my name and the fact that I'm a human, right?"-y/n smiled.-" how should I even start? I had always been awful with this kind of things."

"What did you do in the human realm before coming here?"- y/n thought about Jordan, she was pretty much just running away from him.

"I was... Leaving, my plan was to go as far as I could."- she didn't give much details.

"I think your plan could be considered successful."- Lilith laughed so y/n did too.

"Well I didn't expected it to be this far away. I'm so scared sometimes."- she looked at Lilith's eyes.-"I'll admit magic is great, interesting, unbelievable. But the red grass, the demons, the plants, the birds, it's all of those details I can't get used to. Have you seen those monsters on the street? On the market? Everywhere I go I see their horrible faces."

Lilith laughed at the last part.-"I have to agree with you on the fact that there is some really unlikeable faces here. Is there not different kinds of humans in your realm?"

"Well there's horrible people there too but nothing much different. They're just like you and me, except for the ears."- y/n moved her hands slowly towards Lilith's ears.

"I understand."- She didn't put any resistance so y/n caressed them for a while. Who would have guessed Lilith allowed her to touch them and Eda didn't.

"Tell me more about it."- Lilith whispered and moved closer to y/n, their noses could almost touch.

"Uhm...compared to here it's not very entertaining."- and y/n was a nervous mess again.-"the grass is green, plants take like forever to grow and there's no trash slugs or snagglebacks."

"Do you consider those creatures entertaining?"- Lilith seemed disgusted by the idea.

"Iagh no!"- y/n laughed but then remembered the little red creature.-"actually... Yes, the snaggleback is such a cute little demon, I would've made him stay if I could."

"The snaggleback is not a demon!" King suddently appeared at the door.

And in less than a second there was no more caresses, not touching and Lilith was at the other extreme of the couch.

"The snaggleback is a cretin! A coward! A joke! This is how a real demon looks like!- King refered to himself of course.

"Sure."- y/n looked at him.-" weren't you at the playground?."

"A monster dared to disrespect me there, y/n! I said I was going to take my human slave to spit it's poison on him! I want you to go there and give him a lesson!"- He was beyond mad.

"Poison?"- Lilith reacted first and King seemed to realize she was there too.

"What is she doing here?"- he didn't seem happy to see her.

"King! You're being disrespectful, say hi to Lilith!"- y/n frowned.

"Greetings."- he said still being mad. Lilith just stared at him.

"Lilith came here to see Eda."- y/n explained with a smile.

"And where's Eda?"

"Not here."- y/n's smiled growed.-"so Lilith's staying with me for a while. We were talking abo-"- she talked like if her dreams had come true and King was not in the mood for that.

"Where's Luz?"- he interrumpted not  interested in the bored things y/n and Lilith did being alone.-"I choose her instead of you to help me on my revenge!"

"Oh you're so rude! She's helping Gus."- King seemed to remember.

"I will go find her!"- he ran to the door and left.

"Is he always like that?"- Lilith slide closer again.

"You should have seen him in a human's body. But I have no poison, he made that up"- y/n started to play with Lilith's hair again.-"do you have something to do tomorrow?"

"I have lots of things to do, taking Edalyn with the emperor is the most important of them but I still have other missions to complete."- Lilith explained

"When is your day off?"- y/n would like to plan something to do instead of only seeing Lilith unexpectedly.

"I will not have one of those any time soon"- y/n started to see why Eda wasn't interesting on joining a coven.

"Please Lilith, you really have no free time?"

"No and I have already risked a lot staying with you lately."- she complained.

"Is it that bad to stay with me?".- She smiled knowing the answer, Lilith had stayed voluntary on both times, maybe y/n's improvised questions helped but still it wasn't forced.

"I did not implied that."- Lilith smiled, she could get used to those talks.

"Well... Probably we'll have to take King to the playground tomorrow to get his 'revenge'."- y/n expected her plan to work.-"you could go there if you like to risk."

"I- am not sure."- Lilith looked at the floor.

"I understand you are busy, but until now this moments we have are my favorite ones of this place."- y/n explained and Lilith smiled looking at her.

"How old did you say you were?"

Y/n remembered Eda's words.-"I'm 24"-and had to bite her tongue to not make the question back at her.

"You're too bold to be that young, I thought you were older."- y/n didn't took that as a compliment and Lilith didn't say more but she didn't stand back either or stopped y/n from playing with her hair.-"what do you usually do in here? Since you have no magic?"

Y/n thought she should learn how to use glyphs, even if she looked normal, not having magic in there made her look like the weirdest creature.-"I help Eda with her human collectibles stand."

"Sounds logic."- Lilith replied.

"I'm great at that, I know a lot about human world's history which attracts some demons and then when they less expect it, we scam them!"- y/n smiled.

Lilith sighed.-"You shouldn't tell that to anyone else. Edalyn does not have lots of... Friends here as you might've notice."- she reluctantly accepted it because it was her sister but other people wouldn't.

"I'm pretty sure people alredy realized Eda is not the most honest witch in here. But I won't tell nobody else if you keep the secret."

"I guess I can do that."- Lilith rolled her eyes.

"You know what else scares me?"- y/n remembered one more thing.

"That you just confessed to be a scammer? Living with a criminal? Dying in here?"- Lilith asked.

"Yes, that too." -just then y/n remembered Lilith was the emperor's coven leader, she could capture her and send her to jail or something worse after that.-"but I was thinking of the magic staffs."-and she decided to believe Lilith already liked her enough to let her be free.

"Seriously?"- Lilith frowned.

"It's impressive to be on that and fly, Eda is great at it! Do you have one of those?"

She closed her eyes deciding to forget what y/n said before."I do. Perhaps one day I can teach you how to use it properly."- Lilith didn't had planned to say that, she wasn't even supposed to be that close to the human.-"for you not to feel scared anymore."

"You're so kind, I'll be waiting for that day to come."-y/n lied expecting Lilith to forget about that too soon, she'll be terrified to try.

And suddently again Lilith was as far from y/n as she could.

"Y/n!"-there was the reason.-"I order you to obey me and scare those little cretins!"- seemed like King didn't had any luck at finding Luz.

"King! Calm down and stop being so rude. I'm not gonna help you unless you ask for it nicely"- she nagged him.

"I need to go now."- Lilith stood up, she wasn't in the mood for playing with Eda's pet.-"I have a lot to do."

Y/n bit her lip and stood up too.-"listen King we'll plan how to avenge you at the playground later, say goodbye to Lilith and go upstairs."

"I will anihilate everyone there!"- he ran to the stairs but then came back to the living room.-"bye."-he angrily pointed his little hand at Lilith and ran upstairs.

Y/n smiled as she walked outside with Lilith.-"isn't he the most adorable baby you've ever seen?"

"Uh... Sure."- definetly not for Lilith.

"Do you really have to go?"

"Yes"- Lilith got her magic staff, it was impressive to say the least.-"I will not promise you anything y/n, but there may be a chance for me to go and see how you avenge that dog tomorrow."

Y/n laughed.-"I hope you do but don't expect much of our revenge."

Lilith didn't say anything, she just smiled and started to walk away.
___

"Wow! Bump was not exaggerating. You were a terrible student."- Luz told Eda, they were looking at her record.

"Kids are so not ready for this tyrant!"- y/n and King were planning his next movement. It'll be interesting to watch it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 218 15
Slow Updates What if Luz never went through the portal? Y/n, is on the run with her mother Eda and brother King. While running away from the Emperors...
65.7K 1.6K 33
In this AU Luz couldn't save Eda and Lilith end ended up dying with them.King escaped the cage before everyone was petrified.Willow and Gus saw it in...
2.3K 26 10
During the duel between Eda and Lilith a dark secret is revealed. Now to save her apprentice, Edalyn Clawthorne must go to the human world to find a...
3.9K 213 36
At 17 years old Luz decided to run from home she manage to go between realms and ended up on the Boiling Isles. When she decides to stay and help Eda...