Too Close To Home | Nanami Ke...

By Jack_Sceptic

After a lot of persuasion from Gojo, you become a teacher at Jujutsu Tech. You've been a sorcerer for a while... More

โ… . A brand new start
โ…ข. Finding comfort in the mundane
โ…ก. Jujutsu sorcerers alike
โ…ฃ. Maybe
โ…ค. Party rock is in the house tonight
โ…ฅ. Talk to me
โ…ฆ. It's a family matter
โ…ง. Sacrifice your pride

0. Author's note (important!)

33 0 3
By Jack_Sceptic

Uhhhn a few warnings before you get into whatever this may be to you.

Smut WILL occur along with violence, self-destructive habits like smoking/drinking/overworking/self-harm (whatever form)/etc, as well as possibly sensitive topics surrounding being trans (dysphoria, transphobia/homophobia and all that shazam and yes I am trans). If any of those subjects are triggering, back out now because I won't place them on the chapters, this IS your trigger warning.

You might be able to tell by the titles and the progression of the story but that's about it.

Don't read this if you haven't finished jjk. This is literally me coping with it all so there will be spoilers.

I also want to add that English isn't my first language so if I make any grammar/spelling mistakes, please correct me.

Anyways,

Enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 383 51
"No snowflake ever falls in the wrong place" Y/N L/N, a girl of total mystery, suddenly comes to Jujutsu High to train to be a sorcerer. Where she ca...
34.8K 1K 27
"๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ๐ค ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง," ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ. ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ'...
3.1K 63 10
โ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž?โž โœงห–*ยฐเฟ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, your former teacher whom you kep...
318K 6.9K 17
[ COMPLETED ] You came to Tokyo from NYC to teach and learn more about jujutsu techniques. With an iq of 213 but you aren't very athletic. Satoru Go...