IHY | Yuugo & Lucas

By rosechocolait

┆彡 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔. | 𝐘𝐔𝐔𝐆𝐎 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐒 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘭𝘰�... More

HOME
LEAVE
CHORES
INFIRMARY
REALIZATION
LIAR
CHECKED
HUMAN
PREPPING
DOWNFALL
MARKED
TRAVEL
WARMTH
PRESICE
HISTORY
SAFE

UNKOWN

46 1 2
By rosechocolait

The alarm blasted throughout the premises of Glory Bell with intense loudness. The screeching noise plowed the white noise in my eardrums, now replacing it with a deafening siren.

My feet froze and my heartbeat stopped. The first time in my life I was filled with sincere fear.

Yuugo and Lucas felt their blood run cold and made a run for it.

"[Name]! We gotta get outta here, now!" Yuugo yelled running towards my looming figure, "The hell are ya' standin' there for!" He screamed at me, tumbling me over by grabbing onto my forearms aggressively.

My breathing took over my body, I couldn't move, no longer breathe.

Taking notice of this, Yuugo and Lucas panicked even more. The raven-haired boy slapped my face lightly a number amount of times in the hope of snapping me out of my trance, "Hey! Listen to me!" Lucas stopped at the first step of the staircase, looking back in a hurry.

"C'mon, we got to go Yuugo! Just pick her up damnit!" Lucas belted at the man slapping his hands in the air. Yuugo groaned frustrated and anxious. He couldn't stand still for another second as his anticipation and fear were going through the roof.

In a flash, his arm swopped under my legs as his other went behind my back, carrying me in his arms as he and Lucas made a run for it downstairs and out of the house.

By now, the wind had calmed down, the only downfall was the air seemed like it had gotten twice as cold in a matter of time. Running down the porch stairs and to the back of the house to the wall where from afar we noticed the scene of our siblings already on top of the wall with Dina, Walter, and Nicolas at their assist.

"They're coming!" Dina yelled over the sirens catching Nicolas and Walter's attention. Multiple kids began to swing to the other side, swinging the rope in the air and across the cliff by wrapping it around a tree then swinging off and halting on land.

Nicolas shifted his hazel eyes from across the house, spotting Lucas running at full speed while Yuugo ran behind him carrying me in his arms.

Walter squinted his eyes at the scene, "What the hell? Why is [Name] being carried?!" He yelled in a state of worry. Dina raised a brow and saw for herself, noting that Walter was correct, why was I being carried?

Whilst running on the ground, I took one last look at the house peering over Yuugo's arm as he held me bridal style. My eyes winced, tears being brought back from my memories in the house.

As I looked up to the dark sky, noticing the stars shinning ever so brightly, I closed my eyes.

Goodbye, Glory Bell.

Yuugo and Lucas finally made their way to the grey wall after going over the fence and spotting the rope we needed to climb, laying against the wall were three bags, one for each of us left. The black-haired boy put me down on my feet ever so gentle while being quick at the same time.

Lucas swung the bag around his shoulder as Yuugo took mine and his putting around his two arms. The cold air began to freeze my thoughts. I was in a daze and I couldn't believe what was happening.

But then a gaze from far away caught the attention of the three of us.

There, we stopped in our tracks and noticed that Mother had been able to escape from the room we locked her in, but instead of running after us, she only stood behind the house watching me. Not with fury, but sadness.

The smell of grass and the metallic taste were the senses that brought me home. Though I couldn't taste or smell the two anymore, the only thing I could feel was the memories of my own.

Her breathing hitched within the sounds of loud footsteps approaching her, it was her time, she thought.

Each step I took brought me further away and closer to my fate. Nothing I did in this life made me miss it,

The sight of men running up to Mother startled the three of us as we watched, forgetting that we were supposed to leave. But the scene played in front of us seemed too important to look away. And we didn't know why.

But some things that did happen to me in this life, made me miss it.

And with Jenna's final thought, the image of her body being pierced through with a demons claw shook the core of Yuugo's stomach.

Then, danger caused our mind to scurry. Witnessing the death of our Mother, 4 other human bodies began to run to me, Yuugo, and Lucas. This time we noticed they were not sent to kill us like they did with Jenna, but to prevent the last few kids from leaving.

"S-shit! We gotta' go! Now!" Yuugo screamed, all of our breathing going ecstatic.

Lucas was the first one to get on his feet, instantly climbing up the wall with ease while Yuugo followed quickly momentarily. Becoming more stressed and stressed, seeing that the 4 men kept getting closer within each step they took, I was the last one to climb the rope, but before I knew it, one of the footsteps from the group of people had already caught up with us.

He was fast, too fast.

"YUUGO!" I screamed making the two of them whip their heads at me. Lucas who was already standing up with the rope in his hand noticed the unknown person in gear running up to me. Yuugo had just barely stood up on the wall just before noticing the threat.

"[NAME]-!"

In a flash the person in gear began to climb the tree instead, allowing Yuugo to quickly grab onto my arm and pull me up. Not turning back, Yuugo had swung me behind him making me crash into the concrete floor of the wall. He watched the geared person climb the tree and jump onto the wall we were standing on like it was no effort.

With our hearts beating out of our chest, the three of us starred at the him, the rest of our siblings had already made it to the other side and had gone quiet, watching the scene unfold in front of us. His whole body was covered in black gear, his face covered with a gas mask and the only weapons that were visible on him was a knife.

"Who is that...?" Walter whispered looking at the unknown person, "He, he's so..."

"Well trained...?" Nicolas finished his sentence, all of them stunned at how advanced he was, it was almost like he was on the same level as Yuugo and Lucas, and everyone knew at Glory Bell that those two were the top people with the best physical strength they've ever known.

I lay on the ground as Lucas and Yuugo moved in front of me, protecting them from the person. For some reason, he refrained from attacking.

"No, it can't be...?" Dina mumbled watching the scene in worry.

Silence filled everyone's ears, Yuugo and Lucas being extremely nervous, as it was their first time to ever encounter someone that was not from Glory Bell.

Until it was broken.

Suddenly, the sounds of his gas mask being removed caught all of us off guard, only to reveal a young boy who looked almost my age with olive skin and white illuminating hair.

He was like us, but not cattle?

He then reached into his pocket and pulled out circular glasses, placing them on the bridge of his nose and fixing it, finally getting a clear view at the children across the cliff. His eyes scanned through everyone as if we was looking for a specific person, until his eyes landed and the three of us.

And then his eyes landed on mine.

"...I see," He suddenly said making everyone jump. His voice was rather deep, close enough to Walter's voice.

Yuugo and Lucas exchanged agonizing looks before putting their eyes back onto the boy their age.

Swallowing their eternal fear, the red-haired boy spoke up, "Who are you?"

The boy with white hair didn't even bat an eye and only stayed silent before letting a quiet groan leave his throat, "I am not important to you as of now, I am only here to retrieve one singular person."

We all raised a brow. Slowly, I began to stand up, now feeling myself regain consciousness of reality.

The white-haired man closed his eyes, "But I am afraid that person was never informed about this."

Yuugo let out a throaty groan, "Just what the hell are you talking about—!"

"I am only here to retrieve ALC8X4."

Cold ran down my spine, that was my identification.

"W-what?" Yuugo tripped over his words quickly. Lucas had felt his soul shiver.

His cold grey eyes landed on mine once again, but this time, they were no longer in search, but now they were in target.

"I will be taking her whether I will have to kill you or not. I was simply assigned to only capture one of the cattle children. And it so happened to be the most important girl fit for becoming the next Mother. Doing so, be warned as I will have no problem taking you out of my way."

Lucas blinked at his bluntness, even though he was the same age and likeness as all of us, he still acted as if he was more empowered.

And the two of them really despised his attitude.

Then he snickered. Yuugo snickered.

The boy raised his brow at his sudden burst of laughter, "Do you really find a threat amusing? Or are you just naive that you can take me on?" He taunted only riling him up. Lucas looked at Yuugo in shock.

"Only I can talk to her like that," The black-haired boy stated, anger rising to his mind.

"I'm not really fond of seein' others take the things I want myself, so I guess you can call me..."

"Greedy?" He smiled at the end. I was stunned at Yuugo's choice of words, never have I heard so passionate yet passively-aggressive complication of care from him.

"Yuugo—!" I tried to yell at him, trying to just indicate that we can just leave right now, but instead he had to bicker like a child. He still hasn't changed.

"Oh shut it [Name], ya' better be thankful I'm lettin' you in on this."

Instantly, my mouth went flat, not knowing if I should feel flattered, cared about, or insulted.

The white-haired boy scoffed at his behaviour.

"Fine," He clicked his tongue as his eyebrows knitted in anger, "I'll just take her by force."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 217 11
ⓓⓘⓢⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ αη єує ƒσя αη єує. α ℓєg ƒσя α ℓєg. α ѕнσт ιη тнє нєαят ∂σєѕη'т мαкє ιт υη-вяєαк. ʏ/ɴ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʙᴏʏ ʙᴏʀɴ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ...
2K 98 7
𝐓𝐖𝐒𝐓 𝐗 𝐁𝐒𝐃 ─── ⋅ ∙ ∘ ☽ ༓ ☾ ∘ ⋅ ⋅ ─── " 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘶�...
2.5K 196 10
☹︎ 𝐀 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭_𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐳 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ☹︎ 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 × 𝐓𝐏𝐍 𝐑𝐚𝐲 ☹︎ 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐏𝐍 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 ☹︎...
3K 74 14
𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚 : 𝙔/𝙉 (𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚) 𝘼𝙜𝙚 : 16 𝙄𝘿 : 36994 𝙔/𝙉 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙩𝙬𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝘼𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙬...