Truth or Dare?

By prince_3121

"Truth or dare" he asked. "Dare" "I dare you... to spend the rest of your life with me" 20 year old aspiri... More

Who is she
Future baby mama

The sun, moon and stars

101 4 2
By prince_3121

As the morning sun glistened in I looked at her beautiful face, she looked slightly worried when she sleeps. I sneaked out of bed and crept quietly out of the room.  Walking down the hall to my personal quarters in Paisley I was going to wake her up with her favourite beverage, hot chocolate. As I stood waiting on the kettle to boil a familiar face popper round the kitchen entrance.

"Hey brother what's happening?" Kip said loudly. Kip was the keyboardist, vocalist and dancer in my band the NPG. "I'm great man. What has you here today" I kinda sighed. I was hoping Ty and me could spend yet another day together.

"Well tour is coming up? Me and the guys are gonna start setting up now". I poured the kettle into our cups mine tea with a litre honey and lemon, Tys was hot chocolate like I said. I didn't reply to kil because I was already slightly confused at myself.

Why did I not want to rehearse for tour? Even when I was married I would still yearn to record and rehearse constantly. But with tyla all I wanted to be was arms length if that was all she'd allow and id be happy to melt into her aura.

"Brotha?" Kip slightly chuckled. "Sorry I got a lot on my mind right now man" I said with a slight smile. Kip butted in right away.

"We talk man! Kirk has been spreading a little rounder about a fine young skinny girl he saw you at glam slam with"

"I don't know what your talking about" I smirked and with that Kip let out a sarcastic laugh that made me chuckle.

I always have gotten along with kip from I met him. "If your not at rehearsal by an hour I'll throw a search party" he laughed as I headed out the door.

Placing our drinks on the bed side table I got back into bed and spooned Tyla, kissing her neck gently to awaken her. She grunted slightly making me smile a beaming grin.

"Ok ok I'm awake" she yawned. "I made you your favourite" I whispered kissing her ear. Right away her eyes shot open and lit up with excitement. As she sat up I handed her it off the night stand "careful now".

She took a sip leaving the froff of milk on her lips. Leaning in I licked it off of her earning a little gasp. "I have rehearsal, feel freee to join me... I'd like you to meet the band" I beamed.

Walking into the sound stage, Tyla in hand the sound of both of our heels filled the room as the entire band stared at Ty, some including Kip, Kirk and Morris stared with lust, this made me slightly annoyed.

There and then to display my dominance I pulled her by her waist and kissed her sloppily. "Sit there baby, we shouldn't be too long"

I smiled at the guys before tuning my guitar up, right away we started with a new song. Inspired by Tyla herself... The sun, The moon and stars.

The music blared out of the sound of our instruments and I stared into her eyes, she smiled back excitedly.

That's one thing I fell deeply in love with,  with Tyla she feels deeply about what she does, she loves music more than anything, and it makes me so intrigued and excited.

"It's late and I'm running out of clever things to say...
The kind that will bring a girl like you to tears
There's only one more
glass of this rosé
Let's throw it on the fire
with our past

And dance the night
away until
The sun, the moon and
stars
Don't seem as far as
they did yesterday
The sun, the moon and stars
In love we are forever, always"

I could see her eyes fill, but we hadn't broke eye contact.

"It's late and I think it's about time for you and me to get closer
To get closer than we ever did before
Whenever there's a tide you can let it ride inside your interior
Lay back, relax upon my shore,
Ooh baby, I want to make love to you right here
One inside the other one, no fear, we're here until
The sun, the moon and stars
Don't seem as far as they did yesterday
The sun, the moon and stars
In love we are forever, always.'

By now tears we're streaming into her smile witch made my voice crack slightly. I felt more in love with Tyla then I'd ever felt before

As we watched the movie, Ty quickly scurried into my lap,her but sitting on the couch but her legs on my lap and head on my chest, she was so irresistible.

"Your teasing me now Ty" I explained. All she did was giggle and then placed her hand to rest inches away from my now hardness.

At the age of 41 I had been thinking about reproduction and especially with Ty being so young I didn't know how to break it to her I wanted to have a baby.

With mayte I wrote her a song and I really wanted to do that because my whole being is music, but I don't want to repeat history especially not with my beautiful one.

"Can I cum inside you" I whispered witch made Ty go slightly quiet. She is 22, that's so young to consider starting a family but we had spoken about to millions of times. Even what we would name our babies. It made me slightly broody and eager to get it started.

"P don't you think it's a little early" she questioned obviously feeling slightly nervous. "Your my souls soul, Ty I'm gonna marry you, let's just have a baby. Our child.  How perfect does that sound" I earned a smile but her eyes stayed nervous.

"Look it's up to you Ty but I'm just afraid to leave it too long, I'm not getting any younger" I told her with a gentle sigh. I really worried would I even be able to have children. I hadn't told Ty about Amiir. That traumatised me to even want to try and have kids but with Ty I needed it.

"Ok.... But only once, if you cum in me and I'm pregnant it was meant to be, if I don't get pregnant we don't do it again until we're both ready" she told me. 

I was so excited. The play park I built outside for Amiir was still there, I've always wanted children and I yearned for them now with Ty.

She got down on the floor on her knees as I sat on the couch and pulled my velvety pants down to my ankles exposing my rock hard dick.

Right away she began sucking me, like she was hungry for my cum. I groaned as it got deeper and deeper in her throat. "Fuck baby" I moaned bucking my hips slightly.

The sounds of her little gags and choke's turned me on. How worked up she gets just to please me, tears left her eye out of tension and her hands gripped my legs. Removing me from her mouth she spluttered and coughed slightly trying to catch her breath.

"Up" I demanded to witch she followed like a puppy, straddling me on the couch as I sat there, I undressed her removing her top and in buttoning her mini skirt. All was lest was a thong witch I simply pushed to the side of her little pussy.

Sticking my finger in her mouth she sucked on it, I took it from her mouth then circled her clit with the little bit of lube she provided for herself.

She moaned and closed her eyes tight as my circles got faster and harder on her little clit, her pussy was tiny and for some reason that turned me out.

"Fuck it feels so good" she cried out as I stuck the finger inside her. I now fucked her with one finger as she moaned and ripped it from her.

Taking my cock I lined it up against her showing her how deep it would go. My tip reached her belly button and as she looked down at it she squirmed and sighed.

Deep down I was thinking about how far I needed to cum in her to make sure this worked. I lifted her up to line the tip of my cock at her entrance.

She was moaning before it even went in. Putting my hands strongly on her hips I practically made her ride me.

She cried out after 3 strokes and I stopped "you can ride me baby, but it had to be deep"

"Holy shit" she cried a deep lust hung in her eyes as she took me balls deep. "Oh god baby your so good" I coached letting her know how much I appreciated this feeling alone. 

"I want to fuck you" I commanded as I pushed her off me earning a whimper as I then grabbed  her to bend over the couches frame.

I immediately shoved it inside her and she began to scream and moan as I rammed my cock deeper inside her than ever.

"Your so Fucking tight" I said beads of sweat now on my forehead from fucking her so hard.

"What's my name" I snarled at her my hands now on her titties gripping and digging my nails in as she winced and groaned.

My dominant hand automatically grabbed her braids and pulled her to stand up, my cock somehow got deeper inside her. "What's my fucking name" I asked patronisingly shoving 2 fingers into her ass she squirmed and blubbered as I fucked her ass and her tight pussy to oblivion. 

"Prince!" She whined. I Grabbed her boob with my left hand and leaned down to bite her delicate flesh. She hissed and yelled fuck.

"Daddy?" She bawled in desperation "what a smart little girl" I jeered as I fucked her rough, she was getting so wet.

"Oh Ty I dont think we can avoid this" I told her earning a giggle as I felt like I could cum at any second.

When it happened I held her ass tight against my groin, when I came in her I felt like I was flying and tried my best to keep it down.

I lay on my back, Tys head perfectly on my chest, "I love you" I told her kissing her head gently. "I'm scared...  what if we're pregnant" she said with a giggle and continued to smile reassuring me in some way she wanted this as much as I did. 

"If your pregnant you'll be carrying an angel... I think our babies will be beautiful" "plural already!" She laughed. "We'll you could have twins?" I teased kissing her head once again. Her breathing became heavy and the tell tale sign she was sleeping happened... she drooled slightly.

I sneaked from under her, she continued to sleep cuddling up to the mass of pillows on my bed.

I walked the short distance to the piano and began to play the first few keys that came to me head.

I wrote a spontaneous title on my pad... future baby momma?

💜A/N Tysm everyone I can't wait to see where this goes.do you think Prince and Tyla are going too fast? Could this be the beginning of something even better for them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 118K 75
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
148K 4.2K 40
I was taught from birth, through force, how to be perfect for him, how to obey everything he said, and how to be his devoted follower. I was being pr...
250K 7.3K 44
စဝ်ခွန်နောင်= မင်းလူသတ်ရင် ကိုယ်ကအလောင်းဖျောက်ပေးမယ့်မဲ့ကောင်ပါ baby Gumkino =ကျွန်မက ပန်းကိုင်ရတာထပ် gunကိုင်ရတာပိုသဘောကျတဲ့မိန်းကလေးတစ်ယောက်မို့ ရှ...
709K 101K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...