The Owl House (Miguel Rivera...

By AztecHistorias

Miguel Rivera is just a regular boy, wanting wanting a peaceful Summer with his best friend Luz until somethi... More

A Lying Witch and a Warden
Witches Before Wizards
Don't Worry
I Was a Teenage Abomination
Friends?
Enemies?

Cast of characters (their voices at least)

456 11 3
By AztecHistorias

Hello all, this is a fan fiction with an oc named Miguel Rivera, a friend of Luz and his weird adventures with her in the Boiling Isles. There are some minor and major changes to the story's canon, why? Because it's fan fiction. If you like it, good if not that's fine. Now without further a do, here's the characters and their voices.

[Miguel Rivera]- Miguel is an energetic boy who loves his family and his best friend Luz, despite them being best friends, at times he often tries to ensure Luz doesn't get herself hurt by being the voice of reason, in a way he is the calm that balances her chaos. Despite his calm nature he will fight to defend himself and those he loves, if need be. Due to his father he knows how to box and is seen as a gifted one at that, Although he wishes to play Futbol or become a sort of writer or artist of sorts.

Voice- Freddy Rodriguez (think Caesar from Generator Rex or Young Eduardo from Young Justice)

[Luz Noceda]- Luz is a kind and expressive girl with creative and curious tendencies that tends to get her in trouble despite meaning well. She often tries her best to make friends and form connections through her unique creativity and imagination, though she doesn't think things through. Best friend to Luis Rivera, she often tends to tease him on most things especially if he's got a crush on someone. She also tries to get Luis out of his calm comfort zone often times encouraging him to take more danger in his life.

Voice- Sarah-Nicole Robles

[Eda Clawthorne]- Eda or Edalyn Clawthorne, is the most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles and a saleswoman second, she's wild and believes in her way of life, believing everyone should have the freedom and choice to explore magic in all it's aspects rather than just one of the nine covens. Despite her cold front, she is a very caring and nice person with a maternal instinct she desperately tries to deny.

Voice- Wendie Malick

[King]- King or as we all will come know, King Clawthorne is a tiny little titan, one that seeks answers and seeks power believing he is a king of demons or at least he believes that he was one once. King is a sleepy adorable creature that seeks command and power and to be recognized as such.

Voice- Alex Hirsch

[Amity Blight]- Youngest of the Blights, she has the most potential in her family in terms of her magical prowess in abomination magic, due to this she is not only expected to rise to the top but she has the need and desire to be the best, both in Hexside and in society trying to rise to join the emperors coven. In truth, she yearns for a chance to choose her own path. Beneath the rude and cold surface she is a kind, selfless and at times can be sensitive.

Voice- Mae Whitman

[Gus Porter]- Augustus or Gus Porter is the youngest student of Hexside and despite his early admittance most people never listen or pay attention to him. At times he can distracted and unfocused, either by his goals or aspirations. Along with his youth he is a prodigy at illusion magic though for a challenge he has sights on a harder goal  and that is to try to become an ambassador of Earth forming relations with the Boiling Isles and Giraffes. He is also leader of the Human Appreciation Club and wishes to understand Human customs and researching them.

Voice- Issac Ryan Brown

[Willow Park]- Willow Park is a kind and gentle soul with a knack for plant magic, for her age, she is second to none with her plant magic, Despite her kind and caring nature, she will fight to defend herself and her friends, She wishes to understand people and especially plants better than what people and witches have attempted. She has a strong spirit inside her, she just needs to believe in herself.

Voice- Tati Gabrielle

[Hunter]- Nephew to the Emperor, Hunter is the esteemed and mysterious Golden Guard that serves as Belos' right hand man, a scout a cut above everyone else, being able to gather information and anything he needs for the sake of the Emperor and for what he believes, the good of the Boiling Isles, Despite his status and rank, he never uses it for personal gain, rather he uses it for the defense and safety of the one's he loves and he will go through any lengths to prove himself to the Emperor's Coven and especially the Emperor.

Voice- Zeno Robinson

[Lilith Clawthorne]- Being the Leader of the Emperor's coven, Lilith follows the law to the letter and applies an obedient mentality when it come to living her regular day to day life unlike a certain wild witch. Honored and respected Lilith has the highest honor of leading and guiding the next generation of witches. Given all those reasons she is strict and by the book when it comes to the Emperors coven as it was the Coven She has given her life to and will do anything to secure her position and to heal her sister's curse.

Voice- Cissy Jones

[Philip Wittebane/Emperor Belos]- A man with all the time in the world, driven by one singular purpose, to erase wild magic and to be rid of the vile creatures that plague his world, Witches. Having lived several hundreds of years, Belos has reigned as Emperor for so many years developing the coven system for one singular goal, The Day of Unity. As a witch hunter he has no sympathy for the people that he has ruled so many years over, essentially heartless.

Voice- Matthew Rhys

[Camila Noceda]- A single mother, Camila tries her best to protect and guide her daughter through life, having been bullied in the past before for having her own interests she hopes that steering Luz to the right direction could prevent her daughter from ever experiencing said bullying. Though she means well, Luz would at times think the opposite. Having lost her husband, she's had to shoulder all the responsibilities. Even so, she tries her best to support herself and her daughter in all of their ambitions.

Voice- Elizabeth Grullon

Luis' father and grandfather are still being drawn but when They're done I'll update. Now sit back, relax and await for my take on The Owl House (Luis Rivera AU).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 1.3K 20
Self-assured teenager Luz and her best friend Y/n stumbles upon a portal to a magical realm where she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, and a tiny w...
8.6K 213 7
The Owl House Harem X Male Reader "The End? No, No, No. I reject that. We have no end... We are forever." Y/N Tesla, a boy possessing a unique level...
7.1K 203 8
After Belos petrified Eda, Luz is left alone in the Owl House regretting not being able to stop it. In her sorrow and despair, a man appears. Who is...
31.2K 818 19
(PRONOUNS USED IN THIS ARE THEY/THEM) You're a student at Hexside, you wanted to be in more than one track, while trying to prove to your principal t...