Frat house safety

By Danirose1983

Carter After I'd caught my husband cheating I confronted him but he got out of hand so I found a place to liv... More

Frat house safety

34 0 0
By Danirose1983

Chapter 1

How stupid am I

Carter

Past

Sis come on we're going to be late for the church Abigail tells me as I'm straightening my wedding dress before going out the door to,the car to the bridesmaids then i realized I'd forget something so I went back to the the room and heard moans and groans so i opened the door and there's my sister and soon to,be husband fucking. her dress was lifted up as he was pounding in and out of my sisters vagina rapidly she turned around and saw me there.

Carter, it's not what you think she tells me.

I took the engagement ring off and threw it at scott.

We're over.

No we're not, he snarls.

You wanna bet so come and pick your shit up and stay the way from me I hissed.

Carter, it's my house not yours, he tells me.

actually it belongs to me my name is on the tendency not yours I made sure of that I snap.

I'm so sorry my sister tells me.

I slapped her face and walked out the room and called myself a taxi and surprisingly didn't cry either. I'd pack all Scott's stuff up and the next day put them outside the house for him to collect as well.

Present day

I woke up and my head was all sweaty after the dream I had which just remind me about what happened on my wedding day but after Scott had begged me to give him another chance over and over again I did and we're actually married now so scott has been back to his old self again so now it's coming up to our anniversary he hasn't told me where we're going either all I had to do was go and buy a new dress and come home a blindfold was put over my eyes as well.

be careful babe scott tells me as I'm going up steps slowly I was told to bend down so I wouldn't hit my head so I did then I sat down so we must be on a plane now.

I'm so glad you gave me Another chance, Carter Scott says.

you've not made me regret it just yet I teased.

No I haven't babe he says.

He kissed me and fast I still had the blindfold over my eyes as well.

Hmmm.

I'm going to treat you like a queen today, Mrs Robinson, he said.

I nod.

easy does it scott tells me as I'm going down the steps again the place is warm wherever we are luckily the dress I had on was loose and my hair was up so when he'd taken the blindfold of my jaw dropped and we are in Egypt the hotel's stunning it's like walking into a movie set all in golds and creams,statues in certain places and the view from the penthouse was even more beautiful because it was facing the pyramids and houses as well so I turned around and pushed scott on the bed and kissed him passionately he groans.

Oh babe.

I love you so much, I told scott.

I love you more.

We didn't make it out of the room because he'd made love to me all night so the next day we'd gone sightseeing and at night time Scott had booked us a meal underneath the stars. It was like something out of a romantic movie as well.

Babe

Yeah I'm a lucky stud of a bitch being married to you for all these years So I wanted to ask you something.

I get butterflies in my stomach now.

Cater Robinson would you do the honour of marrying me again while we're here.

Yes.

The next day we'd gone to a small church and did just that and I had a big smile on my face until we'd gone home.

Your mine Carter He says.

I am.

Over the next few days I still had a smile on my face. All our family were happy for us as well.

So you're married again honey my mum said.

I know.

We'd like grandkids now, my dad tells me.

Our schedules are busy at the moment. I've got book launches coming up and Scott has to train the football team before the season starts in a few months so it would be a bit unfair.

Sweetheart, your biological clock is ticking as you get older , my mum tells me.

Mum, I'm 26. That's not old I teased.

Well, waiting for Abigail to have kids is going to be a long time isn't it my mum tells my sister sarcastically.

Gee thanks she snaps.

You're 30 in two years, Abbie my dad says.

so.

Don't take that tone with me, I'm your father he says.

I watched as Abigail walked out the house in a huff and drove down the driveway.

She's so hot headed that one my mum said.

Definitely I teased.

The next few months are busy for me and Scott I'm travelling a lot and my husband is training the football team every night so,when he gets home he's knackered as well so sometimes he's not up to,having sex either and it's frustrating because he's my husband we've been married for eight years so I knew all his mannerisms.

one night he'd gone on a stag night and came home drunk and he'd fucked me but I soon pushed Scott away from me when he'd called me another girl's name as well.

Babe what's wrong.

Who the fucks sue I hissed.

What he says.

You heard.

It's my friend's sister that's all Scott says.

I got out of bed fast and went to another room and closed the door. He knocked on it hard.

Come back to bed Carter, he says.

No.

Please baby.

I opened the door and went to bed but put pillows in between us so he couldn't touch me the next morning the beds empty so I went downstairs and made a cup of tea there's a note on the table

Gone to football training see you later Scott xx

It's like deja vu all over again after what happened between him and my sister so when he'd come home I asked Scott straight out if he's been cheating on me and how long it's been going on.

I'm sorry Carter but you've put on weight and nagged too much so I've been seeing Someone for a year, he told me.

Get out of my house I hissed.

He grabbed my wrist and squeezed it hard which would leave a mark.

Listen you bitch I've had enough of all the shit I had to put up with after what happened at our wedding that day so I had to play along and pretend that I love you he snarls.

My eyes had tears in them but I didn't let them fall either so when I tried to pull my wrist from Scott he'd tighten his grip and it hurts now.

Let me go Scott.

He did and I fell back on the floor just missing the table corner as well.

You're pathetic, he snarls.

I stood up and slapped his face hard, you're an asshole I hissed.

He grabs my face between his fingers hard and tells me to keep my mouth shut otherwise he'd make my life hell.

don't you dare threaten me Scott I'm not scared of you I hissed.

My face gets slapped harder now as I push Him away he grabs my wrist again and pulls me upstairs then I see the nastiness in his eyes as he's pulled his pants down.

No Scott i say.

I'm pinned to the bed as he opens my legs wide.

Don't do this Scott I plead.

Do what he snarls.

I know you're upset but we can talk it through I say.

You're gullible Carter, he snarls.

No I'm not, I hissed.

My face gets slapped again harder as raped me after I'd said no over and over again. I let the tears fall and Scott had a smirk on his ugly face now.

He moves away and walked out the room I couldn't call my family because they think sun shines out of Scott's arse as well and my sister has been acting weird lately especially the other day then something clicks in my head he's been with her all this time again so once he's gone out I put all his clothes in a black bag and on the front step before he'd got home as well then locked the door. A few hours later he'd come home and knocked on the door shouting.

Carter let me in now.

I opened the bedroom window and dropped some more of his stuff out of it as I watched Scott trying to catch it fast.

eat shit asshole I hissed then locked the window again and got into bed but I'd felt it dip and I turned the light on and he's there you bitch how dare you show me up like that and now you're going to regret it as well he snarls.

Get of me Scott I say as his hands were around my throat.

He let go then hit my body all over harder with his fists and then my face and my hairs dragged as Scott pulled me off the bed and threw me on the floor.

Scott please I plead.

His foot kicks the side of my body so hard I try to catch my breath as I hold it as well.

Your pathetic Carter at least Abigail satisfies me she's a tiger in bed he snarls.

Fuck you scott I hissed.

His foot kicks the other side of my body now even harder as his fist hits my face just as hard.

Scott no I shout as he's about to force himself on me again.

Shut it carter he snarls then filled my vagina with one big thrust as I cried into the bed now once scott was finished he walked out the room and I heard the front door slam shut so I slowly walk to the bathroom and looked at myself and my lips busted  and my eyes were bloodshot and my body's all red from where it's been kicked as well.so when Scott didn't come back home the next day I'd packed a suitcase then get a taxi to the housing department and looked to see if there was any rooms to rent I'd found one then asked how much it was going to cost me to stay there £467 a month I told her I'd take it so I opened a new bank account in a different name so nobody could find me then paid the lady she give me the address and get a taxi to where it was I turned up and my jaw dropped because it had big black iron gates and cameras on top of the tall wall I had the combination so I pressed it in then the gate opened slowly I walked towards where I was going to be staying and luckily the front door was unlocked so I walked in then my eyes went wide it was massive inside because it's all opened planned no walls big kitchen I went to find my room so when I opened the door it had a king sized bed and all fully furnished as well my body's aching but luckily I had foundation on my face to cover the bruises now I felt drained so I closed my door laid down on my bed and closed my eyes and feel asleep.

In the night something woke me up because I didn't have a lamp in the room so the only thing I could do was punch whoever it was hard.

Ouch my nose, a deep voice says.

Get out now I shout.

What the fucks going on a husky voice said.

I screamed loud and went into the corner of my bed all I could see was shadows in front of me.

Lincoln dude are you having midnight crusades again? a soft voice says.

So now I've got a name jackpot I say to myself.

Turn the bloody light on zane the person with the husky voice says.

Once it came on there were three of the most gorgeous men in front of me now and they're all staring at me.

Who the hell are you? This is my room, the person with the soft voice says.

Your name wasn't on the door I teased.

Get out of it Now he says trying to grab my wrist again.

Don't fucking touch me asshole I hissed.

Steady on babe Lincoln tells him.

Don't ever call me that either.

Bloody hell she's lost the plot mate.

Zane went to grab my wrist but gently but it frightened me so I pulled my legs up to my chest as tears came down my face.

I won't hurt you, he says.

Yeah they all say that I said sarcastically.

Where is all the commotion coming from a boy with the biggest emerald green eyes says.

What's your name sweetheart he asked.

Don't call me that either, I snapped.

Listen I don't know who the fuck you are but you can stay here tonight and you can get lost tomorrow zane snarls then they all walked out the room and I cried all night.the next day I'd got up and took all my clothes of and my body all bruised all over I washed my face and brushed my teeth I didn't hear someone come in the bathroom behind until A breath was sucked in I looked up and Lincoln was there he grabs my wrist but not tightly I was in my underwear and felt so exposed now.

Please let go, I sob.

I'm taken down stairs and the room is full. tears are coming down my face fast as I was told not to move now.

What the actual fuck are they zane says.

Who did this to you Lincoln asked me.

The boy with the big green eyes came into the room and dropped everything he had and came towards me slowly and went to take a closer look at my body.

Please don't do that, I say.

He went to lift my wrist up where there's a red mark now as well.

I said don't touch me.

we won't hurt you babe.

don't  call  her that either zane tells him.

What's your name?

Carter.

So how come you were in my room last night? Zane asked.

I needed a change of scenery, that's all.

And girls are always complaining about something as well another boy is coming into the room now.

Yeah and all men are assholes I snap.

Now hang in a minute he says coming towards me fast I stand behind Lincoln now.

stop frightening her Trent .

I fell face first on the floor as they all watched me. Now I cried into it. I forgot there were bruises where Scott had forced himself on me as his fingers grabbed my legs from behind.

Let me help you up, Carter zane says, holding his hand out to me.

I stand up on my own now.

Did someone hurt you? Carter Lincoln asked me.

I burst out crying into my hands then my head got lifted up slowly by zane don't touch me. I snapped.

Is this why you come to this frat house Trent asked me.

I nod.

Bro what's going on another boy says.

coming in the front door he's got olive skin and blue eyes.

This is Carter so be nice ok zane tells him.

I'm Hudson. It's nice to meet you babe.

Don't call her that Trent says.

I was only trying to be nice.

I know you were then I ran upstairs to the toilet and vomited down it fast as tears came down my face I flushed the toilet then put water on my face and got dressed then went downstairs again and a few others were there now shit.

Have you eaten anything Carter zane asked?

No, not since yesterday.

We don't have any secrets in this house so if you want to stay here start talking ok Trent said.

I told them everything and they all went quite fast.

The fucker raped you Hudson says.

I nodded.

Listen, cater you are safe here nobody will hurt you ok Lincoln tells me.

But how do I know that I tease?

Because the rest of the people who live as well aren't here just yet so your husband will have got through all twenty of us first, zane says.

I nodded, then made myself a cup of tea.

Chapter 2

We've got a new roommate

Lincoln

That was a good game tonight, the coach tells me.

Thanks coach.

After we'd all got changed I went to a party with my friends for a few hours so I was knackered once I'd got home again. I was just about to close my eyes when I heard a scream so most of us came out of our rooms to see where it was coming from.

Dude, were you having midnight crusades again? Zane asked me.

Does it look like it?

Turn the bloody light on now guys zane said.

Once it was we all sucked in a breath looking at the girl in the bedroom crying and with her legs touching her chest when zane had tried to help she flinched a lot as well.

We won't hurt you babe I say.

Don't call me that she snapped.

I won't hurt you  ok.

Yeah they all say that as well she tells me sarcastically.

Look you can stay here tonight then I want you gone tomorrow zane snarls ast her.

She nodded, then I closed the door again.

Who the fuck let that sycophantic in our house Lincoln my brother asked.

Look zane go back to bed and we'll figure it out tomorrow ok.

Night bro.

The next day I went to have a shower but didn't expect her to be there. I took one look at her body and could feel my temper rising so I  grabbed her wrist as she sobs.

Please let me go.

Once I'm downstairs a few other boys we're there as well. They'd seen her body and the room went quiet shit.

Babe, did someone hurt you? Zane asked her.

I shook my head after what she did to him last night.

What's your name?

Carter.

I'm Lincoln and he's my brother zane unfortunately I teased.

Hudson comes into the house and the expression on his face says it all: he's fuming as he looks Carter up and down slowly but he comes closer to her. She hides behind me now as he tries to pick her wrist up.

Don't touch me. Carter snaps again then she runs upstairs to the bathroom fast.

What's her problem? He asked me.

When she'd come down again Trent asked her if she wanted to stay here not to lie and when she'd told us all I looked at the boys and their jaws were on the floor like mine.

So,the fucker raped you Carter Hudson says.

Carter nods.

I asked if she had anything to eat.

Not yet.

I made her a sandwich and a cup of tea then we all went to the living room and sat down. I told Carter she's safe here with us as well.

Thanks Lincoln she says.

Plus the other half of the boys aren't here yet so your husband will have to get through all twenty of us now if he turns up.

I appreciate it Carter, tells me.

So,there's a few rules while you're staying with us ok.

So what are they? she asked.

No party's.

No lies

Keep the house clean after you've used anything.

And don't leave your girly shit in the bathroom either, zane says.

After that comment I just might Carter told my brother smirking.

A couple of days later the other lads arrived so the house was filling up again fast. There's twenty of us but it's massive so it looks like Carter is going to be introduced tonight shit!!!

Carter

I was coming out of the bedroom and heard a voice.

Hello darling, who are you?

I turned around and a boy was there. He had black curly hair,big brown eyes,black,big lips so asked who he was.

My name is Austin from Texas and I'm 20, he says.

I'm Carter, your new roommate and 26.

Roommate eh he says, looking me up and down with a sheepish grin.

We went downstairs together and I was introduced to every gorgeous male in front of me now.

So we've got a woman living with us now, a deep voice says.

Yes, so if you decide to,have orgys or other sexual activities with whoever just give me a notice and I'll book myself into a hotel for the night I teased.

only if you join in baby, he says, sending shivers down my spine as he inches from my lips and pressed himself against me.

Sully that's enough Lincoln says.

Sit down Casanova I tease.

So why are you here? Then another boy asked me.

I'd rather not talk about it again, I tell him.

Fair enough he says.

Hi I'm Quinn.

I turned around and bloody hell,the boys like a Greek  god. His muscles pop out from every angle and his sun kissed body with golden eyes.

I'm the head boy in this house so I technically tell them what to do as well, he says.

They all snigger

So is everyone of my roommates now.

He nods.

Look I didn't ask to stay here, I just wanted to feel safe again, so the lady at the housing office told me that a room was for rent so I took it ok.

Why would you want to feel safe he asked me.

Just drop it, Lincoln tells him.

No,because that's a strange thing to say as well Quinn  says.

They all looked at me and I ran upstairs and vomited down the toilet as I heard WHAT shouted loudly so Lincoln must have told them all shit!!!

Carter, are you ok?

I looked up and Hudson was there. He sat down and pulled me closer to him and I cried.

No fuckers going to hurt you ever again he tells me.

But I have to work. I'm a  book editor, I say.

One of us will come with you, he tells me.

No, I travel a lot as well.

Carter until you start feeling safe again one of us comes with you plus you've been sick a few times he tells me.

Shit I can't be pregnant now just my fucking luck I tell myself

I need to pop out for a few minutes I say then wiped my mouth and stand up again he kissed my head gently then we went downstairs again and all eyes are on me fuck!!!

Hudson tells his friends that I need someone to travel with me while I work that's not busy.

I'll do it, darling Austin tells me in his Texas accent, smiling.

Are you sure because I know how busy schedules can be.

Darling I'll follow you anywhere he laughs.

Always the charmer I teased.

He packed his suitcase and we waved to all his friends then got a taxi to an airport which takes us to Miami  first.

Hope you like flying because you'll be doing a lot with me I say.

it's worth it he says putting his hand over mine.

We're a few months into this book tour and Austin hasn't complained once we've been sharing a room and he hasn't tried seducing me either, especially with me walking around in my pjs at night as well.

Carter I'll look after you, he tells me.

You have done upto now and thank you for doing this for me I tell him.

There's more than enough of us in that house to protect you, he says.

But I don't want you all to get in trouble for missing lessons either.

We all have different times in classes so this could be my studying time he says.

So what are you studying? I asked.

Economics.

Wow your brainy I teased.

So are you carter he said.

Nah I,just like reading books.

The last stop on the tour is Austin's hometown , so he grinned all the way there on the plane.

Darling you've seen nothing yet then scoops me up and carries me off the jet.

Put me down you fool I teased.

Once we're in the taxi for some reason it didn't take us to the hotel so I asked where we were going.

There he says  pointing to a big converted barn which looks like a house now and it's massive.

Why are we here?

Welcome to our home for the next couple of days darling he says.

Once the taxi stops we get out and his name gets shouted.

My boy, your home.

Hi momma he says.

And who's this pretty lady she asked.

Carter is A book editor so I've been travelling with her for a few months and this was the last stop now.

Come inside she says to us both while the boys help get the cases.

What have you got in this carter? One asked me.

Don't be so rude, a Baritone voice says, making me turn around.

I'm Jacob Austin's dad. It's nice to meet you Carter. He holds his hand out and I shake it.

It's nice to meet you all as well.

Don't mind my brothers there little shits but my sister will be here later Austin says.

I nod.

At tea time I heard a squeaky voice.

Bro your home again the girl says jumping into Austin's body and he catched her as well.

It's been a while sis.

Her eyes landed on me now.

I'm,Felica his sister.

I'm  his new roommate, her jaw dropped as I told her that just like everybody else shit!!!

You live in that house with all the Greek gods you lucky bitch she laughs.

My face heats up now.

so how old are you then she asked me.

26.

I'm 18, Felica says.

And we're 16 the two boys say as well.

So what's  your name?

I'm billy he's got blonde hair and brown eyes and medium build

I'm Calum. He's got black hair and brown eyes and a slim build.

Is it ok for us to.stay here, Austin asked his parents.

why are you even asking you moron, his sister says.

Shut it, he laughed.

I'll show you to your room Carter, his mum tells me.

Thank you I say.

It's fine honey you can use it as long as you want ok and I'm Alice by the way and my husband is called Jacob .

I nod then fall back on to the bed and close my eyes for a few seconds just as Austin's does the same next to me as well.

You are ok carter.

I just wished my family were normal like yours Austin but there not unfortunately I,huff.

Is it That bad he says.

Define bad.

They sound like assholes as well, he said.

They think,the son shines out of Scott's arse appentley and here's  the best part he's been fucking my sister since I'd give him,another chance after he'd done the same thing a few minutes before we'd got married I'm such a fucking idiot,I,say as tears come down my face I cried into my hands as well.

Carter darling he says.

I moved my hands and Austin's cups to my face and told me that I'm the prettiest woman I've ever met and if he found someone like me he'd treat her like the queen she is.

I hugged him and he fell on top of me now his head was touching mine as well.

Can I kiss you carter.

I nod.

His lips went on mine softly and he didn't push me for anything else either so once he'd stopped I said thank you.

My pleasure Carter plus I think you needed that. I nod then we shouted from downstairs once we got down the aroma hit me fast and I licked my lips as my stomach growled now.

Come and sit next to me, his sister says, patting the chair next to hers smiling.

This food smells delicious, I told his mum.

A good home cooked meal won't harm anyone his dad tells me.

So how's the book tour going? Alice asked me.

Long but it's worth it because I get to choose what kind I can sell or edit myself I tell her.

So what kind do you read? Calum asked me.

Adult ones .

Like what his brother says.

Never mind his dad says as Felica sniggers at the side of me now I read them kind of books as well she whispers and I snigger.

so you've been living on takeout for the last few months then her mum said.

Not a lot. I ordered room service a few times, I told her.

Well I'll make some food for you before going back home All you have to do is warm it up, she tells me.

Thank you Alice.

No worries honey she says .

My stomach started to roll and I ran to the bathroom and put my head down the toilet fast as tears came down my face.

Oh honey, let me help you. Alice tells me then closed the door. I'm not going to interfere but I heard some of the conversation before and I could tell that you're not dealing with whatever happened to you but I don't want my son to be dragged into it either.

I'm not, he offered to come with me, I told Alice.

And why would he do,that she asked.

After I'd told all her blue eyes went stormy and she stood up and hugged me, the one thing my mums never did as I cried into Alice's neck as well.

Please don't tell anyone about what I've just said.

I won't, she says.

I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet.

Alice takes me to a shop and I buy one so once I got back to her house I went to the bathroom to pee on the stick and it's positive shit!!!

you'll figure this out carter Alice says.

I hope so.

Austin comes from his room shirtless and spots the stick in my hand and looks at it frowning. His mum walked off and he pushed me into my room.

Are you ok he says.

I nod.

I heard you crying a minute ago in the bathroom carter he told me.

I told your mum that's all because she doesn't want me to involve you in all my mess.

Shit he says.

Now I'm  having my soon to be ex's  baby as well.

Don't tell the others just yet until you have a scan first Austin tell me .

Nice body I tease.

He puts my hands on it and groans while I move my finger through his finger chest hairs slowly.

Darling you're killing me here he says.

You wuss.

His lips went on mine fast but I didn't panic either as  I fell back on to my bed taking him with me as his lips didn't leave mine.

Oh darling he groans.

Oh cowboy I moan.

I'm now sitting on his lap and my shirt was taken off and most of my bruises had faded now thank god let me kiss them better for you Carter he says.

I nod and stand up. He kissed everyone gently until he cups my face. His mouth ravished mine fast then picked me up and laid me flat on the small long table and pulled my pants down as well.

Darling I know you're not ready for that but I can tease you just as much he smirks.

I nod.

Hold on then He says.

Once his mouth touched my clit I moaned while l back arched off the table now two fingers were put into my vagina slowly then moved in and out rapidly now as he swirls his tongue are my vagina as well.

Oh darling you taste nice he says.

Oh shit I moaned because he's running his thick long cock between my vagina slowly now.

You're so wet he told me.

My face heats up now.

You're blushing darling, it's cute Austin says in the thick Texas accent he's got.

am I.

I'll tell you the truth ok.

About what I said

The fact I'd ever come face to face with the person who hurt you inside and out I'll personally shoot him between his eyes with the gun I've got he says.

Where is it?

in a safe place for now Carter, he told me.

so you can actually use your one I asked.

Austin nods.

I'll keep that in mind, I teased.

Definitely darling, he told me.

Over the next few days the book tour finished and I thanked his parents for letting me stay there as well.

Don't be a stranger, Carter, his mum tells me.

I won't. Then Austin's dad drove us to the airport and told his son something quietly and Austin nodded then hugged him. I waved, then we both got on the plane back to  The frat house again.

Austin

When I offered to go and watch carter after what she'd been through I,jumped at the chance she was beautiful and smart with body of a Greek goddess as well but my temper started to rise when I'd found out it was her husband who did this to,her I vowed that if I see him In front of me I would shoot him right between the eyes until,he stopped breathing as well I was brought up to respect and protect women like my dad does to mum and my siblings he'd never hit her or force himself on his wife either so when carter had let me kiss her my cock seemed to like it but I didn't push her to do anything either so she was happy the book,tour was long but I traveled to places never been so now we're on the plane back to Washington DC and back to reality after a few months of taking care of the beautiful women at the side of me as well the house I shared with everyone else has its secrets and dark sides like all frat houses but we've got the biggest bunch of horny guys now all because Carter is living there as well they crave her like she's the forbidden fruit they can't touch with all the ripeness as well so lucky me I kiss her first and I smiled.

Where back she says and takes her seatbelt of and we both get up at the same time so now my body's pinned hers to,the wall all because the person behind us decided to stretch there chair out further but I wasn't complaining as Carter's body rubs against mine at the moment by the time we'd got of and walked out of departures trent was waiting for us smiling.

Welcome home guys.

you came all this way to pick us up, Carter asked.

I sure did, he says looking at her.

We both held her hands as we walked to his car then get into I watched as she yaws so be the time we'd got back Carter was asleep I watched Trent carry her the room she's in but I seen his eyes go wide when he'd looked at something then I noticed Carter's top had gone up shit!!!

She's pregnant, he says.

Carter found out two weeks ago when we'd stayed at my parents house instead of the hotel, especially with the book tour being in Texas I said.

we can't have a baby in this house even i wouldn't bring my sister in here either he tells me.

I've noticed the way you all look at Carter I tease.

What's that supposed to mean, Austin Trent says.

You like her don't you I say.

To be honest it's going weird having a woman staying here in a house full of horny guys who want to touch her.

I know.

I walked away from Trent and he saw the look on my face.

You sly bastard you kissed Carter didn't you Austin he says.

she has very nice lips, I teased.

Who?

Carter apparently Trent  tells Lincoln.

You kissed her, he says.

Yeah and she liked it.

shit I knew you shouldn't have gone he told me.

I bet you showed Carter your pistol Trent laughs.

My dick  has called some things but never that I laughed.

So Carter touched it Lincoln asked.

Why are you jealous? I teased.

He told me no.

She is  asleep upstairs, I told them.

You'd better have not slept in the same bed on the tour Trent says.

Now that would be telling I say.

Chapter 3

It's time to get used to my new surroundings and roommates

Carter

When I'd woken up I was in bed so someone must have carried me to my room the flight had been long so I'm surprised that Austin wasn't tired either he's a nice person to spend time with who cares about his family the love just oozes of it once I'd walked into,his parents house which i never got from mine either but now I'm pregnant with Scott's baby so that changes everything  I opened my door and lips went on mine hard and Lincoln was there my body reacts to him straight away shit!!!

I'm picked up and taken back to my room and he sits on the chair never taking his lips off mine, he ravishes my mouth hard and forcefully with no hate behind it so I deepened the kiss as well.

I've  missed you Carter, he says.

But I wasn't gone for long.

Well it felt like a lifetime to me Lincoln says as his lips kissed my neck gently now.

If I live here I have to earn my keep and pay the bills like everyone else I said.

No you don't babe.

I asked why.

Sorry I know you don't like being called babe Carter it just slipped out.

It's fine I say.

There Are twenty guys in this house and have a few quid in their bank accounts so their families probably own it as well, he told me.

Oh.

The next book tour isn't going to be long either, he tells me.

I have to work like everyone else.

I didn't mean it like that, he tells me.

I'm sorry the jet lags catching up with me I caught Lincoln looking at something and there's my bump underneath my top that's now rise up fuck!!!

You're having a baby carter.

I told him yes.

Who else knows.

Austin I found out while I was staying at his parents house, I say.

His lips went on mine and he fell back on my bed and I'm on top of his big shirtless body now. As the kiss deepened I could feel his hard cock through the pants he had on so I rub it slowly with my hand.

Fuck he groans.

So,I did it even faster.

Don't Carter Lincoln growls.

so I  carried on.

I'm on my back and the kiss turned to a furious one with hunger behind it now but he didn't push me to go further either so my tops on the floor and I giggled when I could feel the spikes from his beard touch my tits now while,they bounced now as my face heats up.

so soft he chuckles.

I watched as his hand went towards the zip on the front of my pants and I nodded as he took his off and mine were next to his on the floor then Lincoln put his hand down the front of my Lacy knickers as well.

Shh he says.

my back arched once his finger touched my clit and started rubbing it slowly as he kissed my neck.

Apparently women are more horny when they're pregnant. He chuckles.

Seriously, I pant.

Well it's your lucky day because there are a lot of boys in the house who are going to tease every inch of your delicious body until the day you give birth to the baby, so buckle up because you're going to have a ride of your life that you'll never forget Carter he growls.

Shit what the fuck have I gotten myself into but I'm so,looking forward to what he's just said.

Oh fuck I moaned loud as he's sucked my clit hard as two fingers went in and out of my vagina rapidly now I hold on to,the sheets with my eyes closed as well.

Open them. I want you to see what I'm doing, he demanded.

You're so bossy I teased.

He sucked my clit harder still.

Lincoln I pant

Yeah baby he says.

More.

He gives me what I asked for and my orgasms build up fast as I enjoy the pleasure he's given me at the moment as well.

You ready carter.

What for I say

I'm gonna to make you cum so hard he growls and carries on until my body spasms and his hand smacks my arse hard and I cum with a very loud moan as my back arches.

Aahhhh fuuuckkk.

Baby that's nothing he tells me.

What I say.

That's just a taste of what I can do to you, he tells me.

Show me I demanded.

Trust  me we all I'll if your waters don't break on the day you're meant to have it as well baby he says.

The bedroom door opens and some of the lads are there and see me in my underwear. Their eyes had hunger on them as well.

We could hear you downstairs, Zane says.

My face burns now.

Sweetheart, don't hide your pretty face from me he says.

I wasn't.

He runs his fingers gently down my stomach which sticks up a bit now then kisses it as well.

just like the others now.

These will fill up nicely with milk Hudson tells me as he squeezed them.

Five pairs of hands touched me all over gently now and I liked it as well, lips are on my neck on either side then my bras taken off and my nipples being sucked hard by Hudson and Austin now.

Oh yes I moaned.

Stand up carter and lift your leg up, a boy tells me.

Who are you?

I'm Josh, he says.

I didn't get to talk as my lips got kissed harder than Lincoln did just a minute ago as my body's now closer to Josh's there all in their briefs as well so it would be noticeable if their cocks went hard in front of me.

Oh Carter , he says .

A body pressed against mine from behind me now and my whole body heats up fast while their hands make their way to my vagina slowly.

Shh he says.

I moaned once his finger touched my clit then rubbed it rapidly then I felt a tongue there as well.

What the fuck I say.

open your legs wide for me Carter a voice commands.

I do as I'm told  then ask who he was.

Jenson.

He puts two fingers inside my vagina fast and then moves them in and out rapidly over and over again as his tongue circled my clit even faster.

Oh fuck I moan.

he chuckles.

Josh is still enjoying himself just like jenson as well.

The kiss deepened fast and he groaned.

Oh shit into my mouth.

Save some for us, Lincoln tells them.

I'm now turned around and jenson kissed me forcefully and hard and I looked down and saw josh sucked his cock shit!!!

Enough a voice shouts.

Shit they all say then move away from me now.

I turned around and Quinn's there frowning as he tells them to go to their rooms straight away.

Whatever man Josh tells him.

Once they were all gone, my door closed and I'm pinned to the wall by him and Lincoln quickly. They both kissed either side of my neck gently.

Your ours carter Lincoln growled

No I'm not, I teased.

Baby you were once you'd walk through the door Quinn tells me.

lips kissed my stomach gently then my tits got squeezed.

Well what do we have here Lincoln says.

What.

Milk then some came from  my nipples as he pinched it hard then once his mouth sucked I let out a moan.

Oh shit closing my eyes as Quinn's mouth ravished mine again.

My phone rings and they stop my body's vibrating from the pleasure I was enjoying. Then I looked at the screen and it's Scott so I put my finger to my lips shh they nod because it's on loud speakers as well.

Leave me alone, I snapped.

where the fuck are you your parents have been looking for you like everyone else he snarls.

after what you did to me you can fuck off and I also want a divorce I hissed.

look I'm sorry I was upset I was wasted he tells me.

I've taken pictures for evidence to show the courts and the bruising between my legs after you'd raped me when I'd told you no I,hissed.

I'd never do that to you, Carter, he says.

Where's Abigail because I didn't satisfy you in bed and apparently my sister is a tiger in bed from what you'd told me.

Come home babe he says.

Don't ever call me that again it makes me cringe I,hissed.

Carter Stop acting like a stubborn bitch and come home now and we can talk it through he told me.

You're never going to find me I snapped.

Oh I'll always find you, he snarls.

go back to my sister and you can both leave me the fuck alone once I've divorced you so be at the courthouse next week I,hissed.

Oh will he snarl nasty?

oh and Scott I say.

Yeh.

Happy house hunting because I made sure that it got sold for a reasonable price and it. Has by a lovely private couple I say sarcastically.

You bitch he snarls.

Bye prick Lincoln shouts.

Who the fucks that Scott shouts.

The person who's got your wife facing the wall as I fuck her quinn says.

your Lying Scott shouts.

I took a picture of my legs open wide from behind and he his cock just going into my arse hole now then I pressed send.

You fucking slut Scott snarls so loud I threw the phone on the bed.

Bye asshole they lads shout.

You'll regret doing this to me. Carter Scott snarls then I turn the phone off.

So that's him, Quinn says.

Unfortunately.

One of us will be with you next week just in case he starts anything Lincoln tells me.

Thanks.

Where was I? he says .

I felt his cock run down the middle of my arse cheeky slowly as Quinn did the same to the front of my vagina slowly as well.

Oh fuck I moaned.

Quite then his lips slammed to mine hard and hungrily I deepened it and he let out a groan from the back of his throat .

Fuck babe!!!

Lincoln wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested them on my stomach and left them there as well as his lips kissed my neck gently .

Hmmm.

You're killing us all carter but you're not ready just yet he tells me.

The door opens and Austin's there and he tells his friends to get away from me.

Dude, chill out now Quinn said.

Carter darling he says.

What's wrong?

tell her or I will, he says to them.

Tell me what I picked my clothes up,and get dressed fast.

Now Austin shouts. I could tell by the tone of his voice he wasn't happy.

guys.

please don't lose your shit carter Lincoln told me as he steps forward and I take one back.

we knew that your coach's wife Quinn says.

I,trusted all of,you and your just like Scott an asshole I snapped and run out the room fast and downstairs I could hear my name being shouted louder I,just had to,get out of that house and I found myself a hotel and cried that's the second time I've been made a fool of by men.

Lincoln

How could you do that to Carter after everything she's been through Austin told us?

we didn't think it would get this far either I told him.

put yourself in her place because she's just been made a fool of yet again by another man and she's pregnant as well or haven't you noticed he snarls.

Now,hang on a minute, Quinn says.

Don't talk to me like that asshole Austin told him.

hey what's going on my brother asked.

Carter knows the truth I say.

Fuck we all need her he says.

Do you think she'd trust any of us now after we've lied to carter.

your all gutless shits Austin tells us all.

and you're not I snap.

Meaning he says.

you crave her just as much as we all do but we just heard how her husband really treats Carter I  told him.

Plus she got to face the coach in two weeks at the courthouse so she can get divorced as well I say.

Shit Austin said.

We promised Carter we'd never hurt her and look what's happened now she's run off somewhere I tell them.

We have to find her quickly, my brother said.

How.

There's security cameras all over this area so let's get moving, zane said.

Once they'd all gone out of the room I kissed him.

You always have the best ideas I teased.

I definitely got the brains out of the two of us, he says.

Yeah and I got the dominant side as well now kiss me harder little brother.

I told zane to lay back on the bed then fucked him quickly as the kiss deepened really quick. Now I kissed his body all the way to,his cock which is Rock solid then sucking it rapidly.

Oh shit bro he groans.

Oh no you fucking don't a voice says then closed the door and kneels down.

Oh look it's your brooding husband he feels left out my brother teased.

Quinn's tongue licks Zanes' cock all the way down to his balls and then sucks them making a popping noise every time he lets go as well.

Oh fuck Quinn zane says holding the sheets.

I fucked my brother even faster while my husband did the same,to me extremely faster thrust after thrust,smacking my arse harder everytime.

Oh fuck I shout .

Don't leave me out in future he tells me.

he's pounding in and out of my arse hole so fast and I went even deeper inside my brother now as well.

Oh shit he groans.

My  lips went on his hard and forcefully so zane couldn't make any noise either.

Oh yes Mr Roberts Quinn groans.

You love us both really, zane says.

Course I do, my husband says.

we swapping places and I watched him ram into my brother with one big thrust then kissed zane as he's fucking him rough and rapidly it,was,turning me on so I pumped my cock rapidly and my body spasms.

Open your mouth zane, my husband commands.

He does, then we both cum as it slowly enters my brother's mouth. Now we moved our cocks closer to his face so they were touching his lips as my cock was still emptying just like Quinn's as well.

Ah fuck we groan.

Oh shit my brother grunts while he is doing the same, all over his body.

this should all be inside carter zane told us.

Like that's going to happen now I say.

we'll figure It out like always so,let's go and check the cameras first Quinn said.

I nod then we both Licked  my brother's body clean then had a shower together and went to the nearest security firm.

Fingers crossed we find Carter before her husband does. My brother tells us in the car.

Austin has gone really protective over her since they'd come back from the book tour unless it's because Carter's pregnant I say.

Fuck that makes,this cinairo even more complicated now my husband says.

How.

The coach doesn't know his wife is pregnant yet Quinn told us.

We asked the security guard if we could check the camera and he was a bit suspicious first so we'd told him that a member of our family had run away and he told us yes so now we're all looking at separate screens and my eyes are already I hurting because it's been hours I went for a bit of fresh air and tried not to get upset just as Zane comes and stands next to me and lights a cigarette up.

Want one.

I'm not a smoker but I needed one right then so I put it on my lips and inhaled the smoke and coughed.

Shit bro you shouldn't have done that fast Zane laughs.

What if we can't find Carter? I told my brother.

She's brainy for sure Zane says.

And beautiful.

and handsome just like you I teased my brother then pulled him closer to me once the cigarette was on the floor now his heads touching mine we're twins so when I'd met Quinn he completed us and we haven't looked back either my dad didn't like the fact I was gay so Zane kept his sexuality to himself so,he wouldn't get hassled of our parents so once we all moved into the frat house we could breath and be who wanted to be until i caught the attention of the quarterback star one night at a party we just clicked so after a few months we'd got married and not told anyone not even our parents are families they wouldn't have understood anyway so I'm happy just like Zane and Quinn as well.

I think I've found Carter my husband shouts from in the building we both went in and he's pointing to a small motel a few hours away.

I told the guard thank you and we all got into my car again.

Guys my brother says.

Yeah.

Why have you stopped wearing your wedding rings, you're not trying to convince all the lads in that house your straight Zane said.

no why.

then put them on again he said .

Fine then I got the rings from the box and passed Quinn's he now.

Happy now my husband snaps showing my brother his finger.

He nodded and told us to hurry up, we have to get there before she runs again.

Look there she is.

Still,looking beautiful I say.

My cocks aching to be inside her Quinn tells us.

Yeah like mine and all them horny guys at the frat house as well Zane says.

Come on, let's get this over with.

Once I got to the room where Carter is, I knocked on the door she opened in only a towel, so I pushed her in fast.

Don't ever answer the door in a towel again Carter you don't know who's hanging around I said.

Her hand slapped my face then she did the same to the others .

Out she snaps pointing to the door.

Just listen ok.

yes we knew who you were from the pictures we'd seen in coaches office but we didn't expect you to move in the frat house either so once we'd got to,know you we could tell by the way your husband was talking to you on the phone today what he's really like behind closed doors I said.

you all lied to me she shouts.

Please forgive us Carter. I promise I won't lie to you again, Zane told her.

I'm so sick of having the piss taken out of by men she snaps.

give us all one more chance Quinn asked.

Her eyes looked at my finger then lifted it up.

You got married Lincoln she says with a shaking voice then drops it again and turns away from me.

Yes we did baby Quinn tells her.

Who's we? she asked.

Me and Lincoln he tells her.

What.

We've been married since we were 18 I say.

So how old are you now?

I'm 26

Quinn's 27

And Zanes obviously the same age as me since we're twins as well.

Carter grabs my shirt and hits my chest as she cries.

I can't take it anymore,the lies have to stop if I come back with you no more secrets so time to fess up she says.

I told her that me and Zane fool around sometimes with each other.

Seriously so,you're both gay then carter said.

Quinn's a bonus for me and my brother to have fun with , Zane said.

So,you all fuck each other as well guys.

We all nod.

anything else I should know about Carter asked .

Austin's on the war path after he'd found out that we'd known you were the coach's wife so we come and look for you as well. He's an angry cowboy at the moment I tell her.

He's harmless.

Babe we thought he was going to,shoot us he knows how to,use a big mother fucking gun as well my husband says.

I've seen it and it's big, she says.

Which one I teased.

Ha she says.

So you're coming back then I asked.

If you do something for me right now guys.

Name it.

Fuck each other in front of me she said.

Done.

Carter

What the actual fuck am I watching right now Lincoln fucking his brother while Quinn sucks zanes cock it's so erotic to see in front of me as will my clits throbbing now while I rubbed it rapidly my vagina needs filling like now I can't wait any longer and either

Oh shit I moaned and they stopped. I opened my legs and their eyes looked at where my finger was now.

Who's going first? I can't wait any longer. I'm so bloody horny I say then fall back on the bed.

Lips crashed to mine hard and Lincoln was there then I felt my vagina being stretched fast as he moved in and out it extremely fast and I held the sheets on the bed with my eyes closed.

Open them he growls.

The kiss turned passionate fast. I crave his and all the boys' touch since I'd moved into the frat house my body felt alive as well. I was still pissed at them for lying to me but on the other hand I liked what they all were doing to me.

Ah fuck carter he groans in my neck .

Faster you chicken shit.

He nodded and gave me what I'd asked for and I screamed.

Ahh fucckkk.

my turn mr roberts Quinn says then fucked me even harder as his mouth ravished mine even harder my body spasms and I told them I needed to cum.

Are you Ok baby he says then Zane enters my arse hole and there sync with each now and pounded in and out of me so hard and roughly my orgasm is builds up fast my body spasms again so once they did one big thrust then I  cum as my arse got smacked hard and we all did it together now.

Ah fuck they grunt.

Oohhh shhhiit I shout .

They pulled out and my vaginas dripping just like my arse hole as well then my vaginas filled again by Lincoln who seems to be enjoying himself by the way he's moving in and out of me now my jaw dropped watching Quinn and Zane fucking on the floor.

You'll get used to it, he told me.

More I moan.

Ah fuck Lincoln grunts.

Faster let's see how much my vagina can take. I teased.

Ok

So by the time they've all finished it's dripping even more as I could see my reflection in the mirror on the wall shit!!!

Were you saving that all up,for me I teased.

Trust me that's what all the other lads want to do but we got there first Zane told me.

so you all want me to have your kids I joked.

let's sort one problem out at a time first ok Quinn says.

I'm open to ideas guys.

Once I walked back into the frat house everyone smiled then asked if I was ok.

More than ok I said.

Their eyes then went to their friends now.

Yeah we did so there Lincoln tells them all smirking.

I'm picked up,and laid on the couch and every boy in this house had sex with me and they all cum with a louder grunt every time as my tits are sucked and the rest of my body was teased all over but I noticed that my favorite cowboy wasn't there until he's stood behind someone else then he fucked me so hard and fast as his lips ravished mine hard and furiously at the same time.

Your so worth the wait darling Austin tells me smiling

Oh shit I shout as he's pounding in and out of my vagina rapidly.

Ah fuck carter he groans.

There's going to be no more secrets from now on otherwise I'll go and won't come back I tell them all.

Ok Carter they said in unison.

After they'd all finish I was all hot and bothered but happy I'm home again surrounded by all these Greek gods.

Your flushed baby Jenson tells me.

Wouldn't you be I teased

So guys, is there something you'd like to tell us as well? Hudson says to Lincoln.

Like what he says.

you act differently when you're with Quinn so what's going on he says.

I nod.

they told him and all their jaws were on the floor now.

So your bloody married Travis asked.

Yeh mate we are Lincoln says.

And what's your brother's part in it as well Calum says.

Zanes our fuck buddy aren't you bro Lincoln says.

Chase spits his drink out after hearing that.

You all fuck each other he says.

hey don't knock it until you try it dude zane tells chase.

Well in that case let's find out then he grabs Hudson and pulls his pants down and rams into his arse hole with one big thrust.

Oh fuck they shout.

he started moving in and out of chase slowly then went faster now hudson got used to it now.

Ah fuck do you have to be so rough girls seem to,like my arse un marked don't you baby he says looking at me shit!!!

My face is on fire.

Oh shit chase grunts now even louder.

Cocks are being pumped up and down now as all their friends watch them.

Faster Hudson  shouts.

We want a turn as well so hurry up chase travis says.

He cums then travis takes his place now and that what happens until the last person was zane to do it he fucked his friend quickly then cums with an even louder grunt as he emptied his cock into Hudson's arse hole just as he cums himself all over the floor as zane moved away from him and stands next to me.

shit mate your arse holes dripping Lincoln tells Hudson.

it wasn't that bad he told us, smirking.

That was intense just then, Chase said.

They all had hard cocks now and I licked my lips as well.

Whose lollipop do you want to suck Carter josh laughs.

There's too many to choose from, I teased.

Twenty cocks have now been run between my lips slowly as I'm blindfolded. Then I opened my mouth and one was put into it slowly then edged in a bit more. I closed my mouth and whoever it was groaned.

You're killing me here, Carter, he says.

It's taken off and Travis is there grinning now.

My arse hole is getting pounded again while my arse gets smacked harder at the same time.

Oh yes he groans.

once we'd finished my arse holes throbbing and my lips tingle from where they've been kissed as well.

You belong to us all now darling Austin says pulling me on his lap I'm still naked as well.

So who's coming to the courthouse with me next week then.

we've come up with an idea babe Lincoln tells me.

Go on then.

Austin and travis will be there because they aren't on the football team so you won't get hassled then me,Quinn,and zane will pretend to support coach until he signs the divorce papers but here's the catch custody ones will be in there as well saying that he won't have to right to see the baby once it's born  zane says.

Nah that won't work for a start.

Why?

Because it depends who the judge is.

It's time for me to go to the courthouse and get divorced from Scott I'd taken the pictures of he'd done to me that night and it makes me feel sick as well but I had my cowboy and travis with me for support so when i turned the corner I came face to face with Scott after months I felt Austin's body shake and I grabbed his hand.

That's not going to work darling, he whispers.

Your time will come ok so calm down.

she's right dude travis said .

Oh look who it is Scott snarls.

yeah and I could say the same to you as well I hissed.

So where've you been hiding all this time Carter your family's been worried he tells me.

There's something called a phone if they were, I say sarcastically.

Travis sniggers and Scott's eyes went straight to him now.

So,who's this guy Scott asked.

Mine your own business I hissed.

I sucked in a breath when my sister came towards me now and when she was about to hug me Austin stepped in front of me.

Fuck of bitch he snarls.

you don't get to talk to me like that she snaps.

Your pregnant Carter Scott says trying to touch my stomach.

Don't You you fucking dare travis snarls.

at least I've got some support for me for today Scott says just as Lincoln and his friends walked towards me.

Chapter 4

Carter needs friends who care about her

Lincoln

As we walked around the corner I sucked in a breath when he'd tried to touch Carter's stomach .

Stay fucking calm my husband tells me.

Fine let's get this over with look how stressed she is it's not good for the baby either I tell them.

Mate, have you been reading the books Carter's got Trent says.

So.

Never mind that now look at Austin he's shaking so we'd better get over there quickly Quinn says.

Thanks for coming today guys Scott tells us.

Who's she?

His soon to be ex wife Carter tells us.

is the baby mine I heard Scott asked her.

So,how many months has it been since you raped me she hissed at him.

My husband grabbed my hand to tell me to try and keep calm.

your saying I got you pregnant Scott says nastily.

Trent mumbled something and quietly under his breath shit!!!

if this baby is mine I'll have a right to see it Carter he said then gets called into the room and we all walked in and sat down it only lasted a hour so she gets divorced and we wait until she's hands the custody papers to the judge with the photos of what her ex husband did to her.

What's she doing? Scott says.

I don't know.

I've made another decision after seeing this evidence and I can finally see that you Scott will not be suitable for looking after children so therefore I declare that you'll have a restraining order on you until I can decide to take it off again the judge tells him.

You can't do this Carter

She just did.

She's a conniving bitch she'll regret this.

I'll let you in on a little secret we recorded the whole thing and nobody will ever trust you near a woman again and if you ever come near Carter see him out there I say pointing to Austin he's got a bullet with your name on so be very careful Scott.

You're bluffing, he says.

Austin, he's all your mate.

We watched as he punched Scott in the face hard and it busted his lip then came back to kiss her then we all worked out together relieved now it's over.

I've won, Carter says smiling.

You've won other things babe I tell her.

Like What she says.

Standing up to bully and for all winning our hearts as well.

What's that supposed to mean she asked.

Baby we've loved you since the day you'd come to the house Trent tells her.

Really.

Yeah babe and we'll be there every step of the way all through the pregnancy I tell her.

She nods.

Once we got home I told them what happened and they all cheered and kissed her.

Carter

It's been a few weeks since the courthouse and it's also spring break so most of the guys have gone home to see their parents and I was in Invited to go and spend some time with trent and his family because we hadn't spent much time together since I lived there so now we're pulling into a big White House with iron gates with camera on top so he's rich as well once the taxi stopped people were waiting on the front door step.

You finally made it all this way, a lady says, hugging him.

This is Carter. I told you about her on the phone.

She looks me up and down and says hello and I feel uncomfortable straight away once we enter the house. It's huge with black marble floors,a big staircase in cream and gold ect.

Your mum doesn't like me, I can tell.

He was just about to say something when another lady came towards smiling now.

Hi I'm Julie Trents mum. It's nice to meet you Carter, she says.

But I thought.

No,that's Susie, the housekeeper Trent says.

He's laughing as we follow his mum to the room so when she wasn't looking I stamped on his foot and he said something underneath his breath.

Cat got your tongue I teased.

Look who's joining us for the holidays his mum tells someone I see who,it was once we entered the room.

dad Trent said then hugged him.

It's nice to see you again Trent . Please sit down with both of you, he said.

So,how was the trip here he asked.

Long but the scenery was nice to look at. I've never been to Alaska before.

Trent will show you around tomorrow, his mum tells me.

I'd like that.

Did you eat on the why here guys Julie asked.

Just a few sandwiches and other stuff he told his mum.

Nonsense you'll both have a fresh home cooked meal tonight Carter honey do,you have any allergies.

I told her no.

She nods then rings a bell and the housekeeper comes into the living room frowning at me as Julie talks to her and she turns around and walks away.

I don't think she likes me very much, I told his parents.

She's fine, don't worry about her while you're here with us. Trent's dad tells me.

So my son told us you're pregnant as well, Carter Julie says.

Yes I am.

Is anyone going to help you honey?

I don't talk to my family. They took my ex husband's side after I'd divorced him a few weeks ago I told her.

And where are you living at the moment she asked.

At the frat house with all his friends they are a bunch of good guys I say.

well we've got a guest house and you can use it whenever you want to ok Julie tells me.

But you don't even know me, I say.

from what Trent told us that you're a very good book editor and love the job you do as well his dad tells me.

I nod.

Yeah and we've all been reading her pregnancy books for instructions just in case Carter goes into labour early, he told his parents.

His dad burst out laughing now.

What he says.

son that's only the start of it so keep reading as many books as you can he told Trent whose face has gone every shade of red now.

oh shit a voice shouts loud and I got up and went to find out who said it as well.

Young lady watch your mouth. The housekeeper snaps at the girl laying on the floor. I walked over to where she was and helped her up slowly.

I would have if you'd shifted your shit from the hallway she shouts.

Hi sis Trent says.

I'm Nina , his sister.

I'm Carter. It's nice to meet you.

She links her arm with mine and we go back into the living room and I sit down again so you have to put  up with my brother 24/7 she says smirking.

no that's how long it takes me to,train him how to do the laundry and other stuff I joked.

That's  lads for,you carter there dirtbags aren't you spudnik.

Shut it dipshit he tells her.

So how old are you? she asked me.

26

I'm nearly 17, she says.

So how old are you? I asked Trent.

He told me he was 18 and I nearly choked on my own saliva shit!!!

a tray was put on the table and we will be having a long talk later on I whispered to him.

Yeah and so will my cock when it's in your vagina babe he whispers back so,I hit his leg hard and he rubs it.

So have you got  any book tours coming up again? Carter Julie asked me.

It depends on what books come out, there's normally a few around this season to do with cooking and families as well I tell her.

Do you like to cook? Trent's dad asked me.

Yes

Well come with me then sweetheart he tells me holding my hand and my jaw literally drops when I see the size of the kitchen it's huge with all the latest gadgets and appliances as well .

We can pick a few things up tomorrow Trent says.

Carter is pregnant, you never let a lady pick things up, his dad says.

You can use this kitchen all you want honey Julie told me.

I nod.

If you're tired from the journey, have a nap sweetheart his dad tells me.

I'll show you to your room, Carter Trent tells me.

Once I'm inside it I slapped Trent's  face. I thought you were older, I said quietly.

I love a feisty horny woman he tells me then pushed me on to my bed and kissed me fast.

No chance I teased.

If you don't let me kiss you now I'll sleep outside your room all night babe and it gets really cold sometimes, he says.

Fine.

My top was taken off and the kiss deepens now he's shirtless. My stomach is getting bigger by the day so it sticks up now I'm on my back.

You're so beautiful, do you know that carter?

My face burns now shit!!!

We carried on kissing passionately as Trent takes his pants off and he's only in his briefs. Mine were pulled off and I could feel his cock now so I sat on his lap and gyrated on top of it fast.

Oh shit babe he groans quietly.

So,I went faster.

Carter Trent growls?

So I went even faster now as I smirked.

Fuck,this for a laugh then he moved my knickers to,the side and puts his cock into my vagina while his lips stop me from moaning as well.

my cock sure does like being in your vagina babe he says.

You're an Asshole.

We're engrossed in each other now and I liked it a lot as well and I think he did.

Oh babe he groans.

Oh trent I moaned.

he's going faster over and over again until his body spasms and then cums quietly with a grunt in my neck as his cock emptied in my vagina now.

Oh fuck carter that felt bloody good he says.

We carried on kissing for a few minutes then freshen up and went down for tea I could smell the food once we'd got into the dining room and sat down at the big table as his hand went up my leg slowly now I pushed it of fast just as the chef put my plate in front of me as well.

it tasted delicious once it touched my tongue.

So you'll be sightseeing tomorrow so,you will take the car, it will take you anywhere you guys Julie tells me.

Thanks mum Trent tells her.

Once I'd eaten my food my stomach was happy but the jet lag was catching up with me and I yawed.

Go to bed Carter and get some rest. It's going to be a busy day tomorrow, Julie told me.

I hugged her and said thank you for letting me stay here with them.

you can come anytime you want sweetheart Trent's dad tells me so I hugged him as well.

Goodnight guys then I walked up to my room and I didn't expect Trent to be there in my bed so I climbed in once I'd put my pjs on and closed my eyes as he wrapped his arms around me.

Goodnight, beautiful.

Then I turned the lamp off.

Trent

I've finally got Carter to myself and I'm so happy she's spending the holidays with me and my family after I'd seen how her sister treated her at the courthouse a few weeks ago so she needs a break plus she five months pregnant as well me and the lads have been reading all the books she's bought so we could get things done before the baby arrives as well while we're here Lincoln is having two rooms in the house made into a nursery we'd all agreed that Carter comes first especially if we decide to start relationships with anyone which is not likely to happen because we all love her a lot she'd won the court case against her ex husband and the custody papers are signed after she'd took the pictures of what Scott did To her as well for evidence so he has a restraining order thank god.

But she sure can kiss and To be honest I've never been kissed before by anyone until she did it to me and it blew my mind and my cock liked it as well and now Carter is pissed because I didn't tell her I was only eighteen either she thought I was older as well.

I'm still mad at you Trent, she says while we're kissing.

Ok babe.

I mean it.

I know you do, I tell her.

We carried on kissing then closed our eyes and fell asleep.

Wakey wakey Carter I say as she's still asleep underneath the quilt that pulled it off her and she's naked her bump is massive. I've never seen a more beautiful woman either. I tickled her feet and she moved them away from me giggling.

It's too early, she tells me.

My bedroom door opened with a bang and my sister was there and Carter went even further underneath the quilt now.

Aren't you up yet she says putting her head underneath the quilt as she asked Carter who's now giggling again so I take the quilt off them and there's Nina kissing her bump now.

Right shower time then we'll go and have some breakfast ok.

She nods, we were both kissing underneath the water then my sister stands in front of her now.

Me and Trent have seen each other's body parts, my sister tells her.

We've taken plenty of showers together as well, I say.

What you've actually done that Carter says.

And a few other things my sister tells her.

my cock might have slipped into her arse hole quite a few times i teased.

Your brother and sister.

step sister Nina tells her.

oh.

So we're not blood related so it's fine I said.

Our parents have gone to work so it's just the three of us now Nina says.

Oh shit Carter says as my stepsister squeezed her Huge tits together now.

Nina tells her they feel soft.

Don't freak Carter out, I told Nina .

She's fine, aren't you? she asked her.

Once we all got out of the shower and went back to my room I picked Nina up and kissed her fast as her backs against the wall.

What the fuck Carter says.

I put my sister down and she pushed her against the wall then kissed Carter fast as her finger rubbed her clit rapidly.

Oh yes she moans.

They Were engrossed in each other now so I pumped my cock slowly and watched them now until She told Carter to lay on the floor and she did just as my step sister sits in her face now.

Oh shit Carter says loud.

I put my now hard cock into her vagina fast then fucked her as she sucked my step sisters vagina as well.

Ah fuck I say.

Oh yes Nina moaned.

Yours is the first vagina I've ever tasted, Carter tells her.

I carried on harder and roughly until I cum with a louder grunt throwing my head back.

Holy shit  then stayed there until it was empty inside her vagina again then pulled out. Nina Cleans my cock then stands up and kisses me and goes to the bathroom.

I help her off the floor slowly so she sits back on the bed flushed.

Shit she says.

so guys get ready the car will be here in a few minutes My sister said then kissed us both and went out the room.

She likes you, I told her.

Lucky me she says.

Once we're all dressed we get into the car and it takes us to different places especially the sightseeing parts so me and Nina hold Carter's hands and she shakes her head.

What.

it's just a surprise that you and Nina do that stuff together that's all she tells me.

Do you mean do I fuck her.

Course she does, Nina says.

We stopped and it's a lovely view from where we are. It looks out over the whole village. My sister is standing behind Carter with her arms around her waist now and her head on her shoulder as well.

Er sis.

Shut it you've had your turn so it's mine she snaps.

Woah I say to myself.

Carter took pictures so she could put them In a photo album as well on the way back to the car. We'd got food and a few other bits then I carried the bags in and out them on the kitchen table.

So what we are doing now I asked Carter.

Getting changed then I'm going to make some cookies she tells me.

Sounds good I can have milk with them I tell her looking at her huge tits.

You pig.

Once we'd all got back in the kitchen me and Nina helped get all the ingredients ready and the trays, then we were passed big bowls and told to make the dough while she was breaking the chocolate up so everytime Carter bends down her tits are on show and my sister smiles.

Shit I could touch them all day, she says.

I noticed the small marks on the front so Carter must be leaking milk and I smiled.

Babe look, I say pointing to her top.

Shit.

Nobody's here so take it off.

I'll do the same if you want, My sister told her.

So now there both standing with no tops on at either side of me and my cocks rock soild fuck!!!

something is hard, Nina says looking down.

Wouldn't you be if there's two girls in their bras I say.

If you feel left out go and put one of mine on then Carter says smirking.

I'm going to taste that milk now so moan all you want nobody's here.

Nina asked if could .

Carter said no.

please just this once it's only fair that Trent gets to she says.

Fine, just hurry up.

So now we're sucking Carter's nipples hard and by the way she's moaning she must really like it a lot so my finger rubs her clit slowly now.

Oh shit she moans.

Nina squeezed Carter's tit hard so more milk came out as well.

So,creamy.

I agree, I say.

I stood up and she sucked my cock slowly while my stepsister lay like a baby would when it's drinking it's mother milk as well whatever floats her boat.

I held her head so that Carter couldn't move as I was moving my cock in and out of her mouth rapidly now.

Ah fuck babe I groan.

That's enough, Nina Carter said.

She nods and stands back up again and we did the same, washing our hands then carrying on. Now the cookies are in the oven and the flour is all over so it takes us a few minutes to clean it all up.

We did very good making them cookies, Carter says.

Yes we did, I say.

she's wedged between me and Nina now and we kissed either side of her neck gently now.

Hhhmm.

I slipped my cock into her arse hole and fucked it slowly while her body's against My sister who is now smiling shit!!!

Oh yes she moaned.

So I went faster while they both kissed.

Their bras are off and their bodys touched now and it's so hot to see in front of me now as well.

More she says.

I give her what she'd ask and go even faster and harder while her and my sister are now kissing passionately as well.

Oh Carter Nina moans.

Oh Nina she moaned.

My sister wrapped her arms around Carter's waist so their bodys are even closer now I go even faster as well and my body spasms and I cum with a grunt.

Oh shit babe.

I pulled out and did the same to Nina as well,then she cums with a moan.

Oh fuck Trent.

The cookies smelled delicious once they were out of the oven so we walked out the kitchen once it's all cleaned then to my room and some body coughs.

Where do you think you're going?

We turned around and my dads there looked straight at Carter's tits then walked towards us and touched them .

Er dad, what are you doing?

I saw You all in the kitchen, he says.

So Nina says.

Your brother and Sister he tells us.

We're not blood related so it's ok I say.

Carter's not there so she must have gone to her bedroom again to get dressed.

go and find out what's wrong with carter son he tells me.

I nod then we went to the bedroom and she's not there.

Babe.

I'm in here she shouts.

I walked into the wardrobe and she's naked, her bumps sticking out and she's bent over the chair with her legs open wide and wiggling her arse.

Boom then her vagina is filled by my cock quickly and I throw my head back as my sister watches us as well.

Oh yes Carter moaned.

faster Nina says.

I nod then do and she holds the chair harder. I tell Carter to stand up and her back arches forwards making her bump stick out as well.

You're so big Nina tells her.

I know.

Will you put one in my stomach as well? Trent, my step sister asked me.

Seriously.

She nods.

Ok I said.

When she was looking at something I put a condom on and fucked her fast and harder while Carter watched us.

Oh yes Nina moaned.

Oh fuck I groan.

I cum with a grunt.

Ah fuck then pulled out and take the condom of quickly and throw it in the bin.

Shit that felt good Nina told me then walked away from me and out the room.

bloody hell Carter says.

It's time to go back to the frat house and we all kissed. Then I got into my dad's car and it drove us to the airport and we sat down in first  class. Once we walked through the front door they're all waiting for us, smiling.

Did you have a good time babe Lincoln asked her.

A Very good time but I'd like a nice cup of tea.

He went into the kitchen and I took the suitcases to her bedroom. Now there's a big ribbon on a door then he comes upstairs and opens the door. Her face was priceless.

You did this for me guys Carter says walking into the room looks around slowly.

Your baby needs a nursery  to be fed in, he tells her.

But I thought this room belongs to someone else in this house, she says.

It used to be but Hudson will be in chases from now on they've been seeing each other since he'd fucked him a few weeks ago Quinn says.

No way I joked.

I know right, he said.

Chapter 5

Time for my babies to make an appearance

Carter

The months are flying by and I'm getting everything ready. My family hadn't been in touch either which upset me but I was happy to have all these men looking after me; they'd become my friends as well.

Carter, what do you want to eat babe josh asked me.

Anything as long as it's not spicy I say.

We all sat in the living room together and I laid down. My stomach was bigger now and I loved the people around me.

my knickers get taken off and slowly by Josh who is grinning.

Once his mouth touched my clit I moaned.

Oh shit.

You taste so good babe he said.

So does the milk in her tits as well, Zane says.

More I moan.

Ah fuck darling Austin says then kissed me fast while he fucked me slowly now.

Oh cowboy I moaned.

Oh darling he groans.

The kiss deepened and quickly now I pulled him closer to my face by his neck and I'd always had a soft spot for him since we'd spent time together on my book tour as well.

Faster cowboy I teased.

He did and bloody hell the couch moved as he squeezed my tits hard as Josh pinched my sensitive nipples harder.

Oh fuck guys.

Stand up darling Austin says .

I do so now every red blooded male is looking at me and my face gets hot. He carried on moving in and out my vagina while we kissed passionately. My bump sticks out as well.

Your so beautiful Carter josh says kissing my bump gently just like the others now.

Hmmm.

Austin's hands rest on top of it and I put mine over his as well.

Let me love you Carter, he whispers.

What.

I like you, he says.

Shit!!!

I got a pain in my stomach and he noticed.

Babe your leaking zane says.

Ring a fucking ambulance then his brother snapped.

Now I'm in the back with Austin holding his hand.

I love you Carter, he said.

Deep down I cared about him a lot but I don't want him to be tied down with a baby either so I told him we'd carry this conversation on once I come out of hospital.

He nods.

We're here he says and the door opens and I'm taken out and wheeled straight to a ward.

Are you a member of her family? the nurse asked him.

He's my boyfriend.

She nods .

Once I got there most of the boys were sitting coming into the room and every nurse on my ward was smiling as well.

Ladys, you look lovely today, Lincoln says.

My doctor comes in and the other lady's are standing near the window listening and distracting the nurse now.

You're in labour so it's going to be a long night ok he tells me.

I nod.

the door gets closed and was told that there not going anywhere so now the room has boys scattered around it with blankets and pillows that the nurses had given them now I'm a bit overwhelmed about how they have all been there all through the pregnancy as well I pressed the button in the night and they all wake up fast just as I was being wheeled to the operation room.

Who's coming in with me? I asked.

How many can Austin ask the nurse?

Three.

He comes in with Lincoln and Trent, they all put blue suits on then hold my hands now as I'm told to push.

Aahhh

Push carter

Ahhh

It's  a boy

Push

Aahh.

A girl

I need to push.

Do it babe trent says.

Aahhh

A boy

I lay back down and catch my breath.

Triplets bloody hell Trent says.

I hope you're  all ready, I teased.

They nodded and then went out of the room.

so what are you going to call them? a nurse asked.

Born on April 16 th

Bonny Avery Goulding

At 12:03 pm

Weight 6 lb

Theo max Goulding

At 12:04  pm

Weight 6 lb 1

Tatum Alfie Goulding

At 12:05 pm

Weight 6 lb 2

Wow babe there great names trent says.

Er thanks I say.

Carter we all know that once you bring the babies home it's going to be busy and we're happy to help especially if you're tired as well Lincoln says.

But you shouldn't have to, I said.

There's enough of us so it won't be a problem, ok zane tells me.

I nod.

It's been a few months since I've had triplets. They don't cry only when they're hungry and everyone has been helping out as well.

Eat this and a sandwich is put in front of me by Josh who then sits down while I feed Bonny on my chest as he did the same but with bottles just like Austin as well.

My heart melts as I'm looking At them now. I wouldn't have even thought they'd be in this situation either but there all good people and frat houses have got a bad name but it's the complete opposite for me there all happy to help me.

Who's that knocking on the door at this time Trent says get up and open it.

What are you doing here Nina, do you know what time it is he says.

oh stop acting like an asshole she says and then Noticed the rest of the lads as well.

She barges past her brother and sits down next to me.

So what's the reason you're here tonight? I asked.

Well her brother says.

I'm getting to it  so shut up trent Nina snaps.

It's ok I say.

I don't think it is because I'm pregnant then opens her coat and I look at Trent and his face pales.

You can't be I wore a condom the last time I'd seen you he told her.

Mate they can break and you fucked your sister as well hudson said.

That's irrelevant  now, he said.

I asked if her parents knew.

Yeah I couldn't take any more of the arguments so I came straight here she told me.

So who's daddy zane says laughing.

Trent Nina says.

You can't be serious, he's your brother, Chase tells her.

We're not related by blood so it doesn't really count, she told him.

How far along are you now? I asked her.

Three months.

Fuck  trent says pacing back and forwards in front of me.

Stop fucking pacing I snap.

wouldn't you he says.

It's my fault I wanted a baby, his sister tells him.

And now you've got one Nina he snaps.

Trent; she's just as shocked as you.

I am, she tells him.

Look it's getting late so I'm going to bed guys he tells us.

goodnight I say.

Trent kissed my cheek then Ninas and went to bed and I yaw as well.

So where am I staying tonight she says.

with me I don't trust you with the horny men I teased.

So now I'm in bed and Nina was crying so I asked her what's wrong.

Trent hates me. I can tell by the expression on his face before she says.

No he doesn't just then my room door opens and he's there.

Come with me now, he told her.

so you  can be mad at me, she whispers.

Now he snaps.

I watched as she followed him and I went back to sleep again until the bed dipped and I jumped as the quilt was being pulled over me and whoever it was.

Shh darling go back to sleep.

I snuggled into my favourite cowboys arms and he wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eyes with a smile on my face.

Good night darling he whispers.

the next morning I woke up and he's still there so I slowly get out of bed and he is cock was hard as well i hadn't had sex since I'd been home so once Austin's had woke up we both did then we're engrossed in each other for a few minutes before the baby monitor went of letting me now there awake.

I love you Carter, always remember that ok.

I got out of bed and put my gown on then went to the nursery when I went in. I didn't expect Chase to be feeding one of the kids sitting in the rocking chair near the window. He saw me and smiled.

How did you fit three babies in your stomach carter? He then puts Theo back into the cot and pulls me towards him and opens my gown then pushes it up and kisses my stomach gently.

Hhhmm

You're so brave babe I turned around and hudson was there he came in and

Kissed chase then me.

So you're a couple now I asked them.

Yeah babe he told me.

I'm happy for you both.

let's go and get breakfast, Chase tells us.

I carried my daughter and the boys carried my sons down to the kitchen and Josh was there cooking a fry up for everyone this morning.

Morning Carter, she says.

Morning guys.

So,have you had the DNA done yet Lincoln asked me.

No, I'd have to see my ex husband again. I need his saliva to test, I said.

Lawrence will come with you today because I've got football practice until late he says.

Ok.

Trent and his sister came into the kitchen. They both kissed my cheek and sat down on the chair at the table.

So have you figured it out I asked him.

Her face went red and she looked at me then I looked at him now.

That doesn't solve anything I snap.

I told Nina I'm going to raise this baby and not go anywhere Trent says.

I'm 18 next week Felica says and a few others spit some of their drinks out as well.

You're younger than Trent as well, Quinn says.

Only by a year, she says.

My phone rings and it's my ex husband he asked if I had the baby.

Yeh and I'd also want a DNA test done as well I say.

fine when he said.

Tomorrow .

I'll meet you there Carter he says then the line went dead and I felt like I was having a panic attack as well.

Babe, what's wrong? Trent asked me.

That was my ex. He's meeting me tomorrow at the hospital. I need this to be over and done with as quickly as possible so I don't have to deal with Scott again, I tell him.

Babe we're going to be there with you Lawrence and Quinn says.

Thanks guys.

The next day I'd dressed my kids in their best clothes and the three of us walked into the hospital slowly. I stopped when I saw Scott and my mum standing there in the waiting room together.

Deep breath babe Quinn tells me.

I nodded, then walked towards them, they saw the trolley and my babies.

Carter, you've had three babies my mum says.

The lads looked Scott up and down scowling now.

Triplets actually I tell her sarcastically.

If they are  mine I have the right to see them, my ex husband tells me.

That's where you're wrong you can't come near me with the The restraining order you've got off the court I hissed.

My name gets shouted and we all go to the room only two people, the nurse says.

not happening so move Quinn snaps and goes in the room while my mum and Lawrence sit in the corridor.

So is he your bodyguard now Carter Scott asked me.

Boyfriend actually asshole Quinn says and the look on Scott's face is priceless now.

he's younger than you Scott tells me.

22 and now he's jealous as well, Quinn says.

Whatever Scott said and then our mouths were swabbed then we all went out of the room again.

Thank fuck that's over with I told Lawrence and Quinn then kissed him fast and he deepened it as well.

I have a right to see my grandkids Carter, my mum said.

Only with Supervision i tell her.

Fine where she snaps.

At my house next week I said.

The next few days had been long so when the results came back,they were Scott's kids and I also let my mum come and see my kids for a few hours while the guys kept an eye on her for me while I was at the library as well.

I was getting in my car and something hit my face hard and it bloody hurt as well.

You fucking  bitch how could you do,this to me Scott snarls.

Do what I hissed.

Keep me from seeing my kids Carter snarl.

Leave me alone otherwise I'll get another restraining order against you for good I snapped.

He pushed me to the floor and kicked me in the side of my body and I could see my phone on the seat so I went to grab it but it was to far away from me as well fuck!!!

you won't get away with this Scott I hissed.

He kicked me again harder as I held my body now.

My hair pulls up and my face gets hit harder now.

Scott don't I plead.

my face got hit again even harder now I could feel something drip down my face and I felt sick as well.

you're a bully and won't get away with this i shout.

The side of my body got kicked even hard then my stomach as my heads pulled back and he grabbed my face hard and spits on it  then pushes my head against the car hard and walked of I slowly get into my car I didn't know how I made it home either I knocked on the door and that's all I could remember shit!!!

Chapter 6

We all love Carter

Austin

I heard someone knock on the door and I didn't expect to see Carter there all covered in dry blood so I picked her up and quickly laid her on the couch. Luckily the babies were in the nursery and her mum's face had tears coming down it fast.

Honey it's mum she sobs.

You don't have the right to call her that anymore Lincoln snarls.

Who did this to her she asked.

Who do you think I say calmly ?

I'm not following, she says.

Scott did this to your daughter Josh snarls.

No,he wouldn't, she says.

Believe what ever you want and now it's time for you to go Carter's with her new family now so fuck off and don't come back again hudson says pushing her out the door.

Babe can you wake up for me.

That fuckers dead when I see him I told the lads.

By all of us zane says.

No, I'll sort him out.

I'll go and get a cloth to get the dry blood off her face, Chase says then went upstairs and brought down a bowl and a cloth and started to wipe her face gently.

Check her body as well

Fuck it's even worse look trent tells us and her body bruised already all over it fast thank god the kids weren't there i tell them.

Carter's mum won't be seeing them either, Quinn said.

She tried to sit up but laid back down again so I put any pillow underneath her head again.

Shh  darling I whispered.

she nodded then closed her eyes again my temper was rising so I went out for Fresh air and tried to calm down as well.

You alright mate.

I turned around and Lincoln was there. He looked as pissed and livid as I am.

That fuckers dead when I see him on his own so nobody better not try to stop me either. I've got a bullet with his name on as well and she knows it.

We all do, he tells me.

No I really mean it, he's not hurting Carter ever again, period.

But what happens if you end up in jail he said.

It will be worth it because the fucker would be dead and won't come near her again I told Lincoln.

Fair enough.

We went back instead and I didn't expect my parents to be there either. My mum was crying holding Carter's hand and my dad's face was turning red as well.

Who did this to her son?

My ex she says trying to sit up but the lays down again after she tells us the rooms spinning so,I picked her up and take her the room and laid Carter on the bed with my mum sitting next to her on a chair she then looked at Carter and then at me and I new that looks she's trying to keep calm as well shit!!!

find him I can't control your father now he's not acted like this in years she told me.

I nodded, then went downstairs and my dad's pacing now in front of us all.

Dad, it's going to be sorted, I say calmly.

hasn't she been through enough already he tells me.

Yes.

Well then if you won't sort it I will and she's only just had a baby and he gets away with it my dad says.

How are you going to sort it out? Zane asked my dad.

How do you think I snapped?

Oh.

My mum comes downstairs and her eyes are all puffy and red and tells me she's staying here tonight so she can make sure Carter's going to be ok.

You can have my room, Josh tells her.

Thank you, I can tell all you boys care about Carter a lot as well, she says.

Yes we do, Lincoln says.

Come with me, my dad says and takes me out the front door with him once we're in the car. He starts shaking. I don't like seeing your mother like this Austin. We've all got a soft spot for Carter since you'd stayed with us on the book tour, my dad said.

I told Carter how I feel about her.

Me and your mum know that you  love her, he says.

How.

You go all protective and I do the same with my wife and your sister as well, he told me.

But I think Carter does feel the same but  doesn't want to tie me down with another man's kids as well.

So,you've met him, my dad asked.

Just for a few seconds he's the biggest prick going you should have seen her the first time she's moved in dad she wouldn't talk to any of us either.

So you've got until next week to sort this out or I'll take matters into my own hands ok.

I told my dad yes.

We went back into the house and my mum and only a few of the lads are there  now.

We want in on whatever you're going to do to that bastard now Quinn says.

It's been dealt with, my dad tells them.

That's not good enough. It's the second time the women we all love turned up at the house looking like that and it stops now Lincoln says.

You all love her, my dad asked.

Yes we do in different ways zane tells him.

He nodded, then yawed and told us all goodnight and went to bed.

That's all bullshit what your dads just said this needs to be sorted tomorrow Austin and you know it Josh tells me.

I do.

So,does anyone know where that asshole lives, Chase asked.

I nod.

Let's go but try to be quiet, he says, smirking.

Once we get there his car gets smashed with the baseball base we'd all got and then a lift comes on and we all run separate ways Down the street to our cars now.

Fuck that was close josh says once we all get home again.

Guys I'm going to bed I'm  knackered so lock all the doors and windows before you do the same as well once my head touched the pillow my eyes closed and I started plotting my plan of how to kill the fucker who hurt the woman I loved and I'll deal,with the consequences afterwards as well.

Carter

When I wake up all my body hurts and I can remember everything that happened the day before when Scott beat me up so I get out of bed slowly and walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on once I'd saw my reflection I was shocked my body's bruised all over and my lips busted and my eyes bloodshot as well I stepped under the water and when it touched me I winched everytime and the tears fall from my eyes fast while I wash my body with a sponge and slowly now I just relieved that my kids weren't there as the tears kept coming from my eyes so I cried into,my hands as arms wrapped around me.

Shh everything is going to be alright Carter a voice told me.

I turned around and Ninas there as well I cried into her neck.

I'm scared that if he comes back and do the same again to me

That's being sorted, she says.

Once we'd finished I went back to my room and put clean clothes on then we went to the kitchen and it's full and everyone looked at me as well.

Carter how are you feeling sweetheart? Austin's mum asked me.

Sore.

Show them Carter Nina says.

Show us what she says.

her body is bruised She says.

Babe can we see Lincoln says.

As I lifted my top up the tears fell and everyone in the room sucked in a breath as well.

He's dead when I find him, Austin said.

I nod then sit down and my stomach growls as some toast and a cup of tea is put in front of me now.

You need your strength back, Trent says smirking.

Leave the girl alone Nina said.

The news comes on the tv and Scott's car is vandalised as all the lads snigger.

Don't look at us babe zane says.

I shake my head just as Austin's parents stand up and tell us they're going to the hotel now so once the doors closed I asked if they did that to Scott's car.

Yeah we did, Josh tells me.

You didn't do a proper job, I teased.

Lips went on mine fast and I moaned.

Hmm.

Oh babe he groans.

Save it until later mate chase said.

He's right.

Through the day I play with the kids but it was a nice sunny day so I decided to,take them to the park with Zane,Robert,Lawrence and Quinn just in case there my might be trouble again because most of,their friends were at lessons and football practise my ex husbands  been fired and couldn't even go,to different universities or colleges to teach there either thank god.

Once we'd got back to the kids were asleep so I took them to the nursery and went. to my room I was just about to open the door when I'm pushed in fast by Robert who's smiling at me then closed the door.

Baby I'm going to fuck you senseless he said.

He did all over my room, rough and hard. My legs wobble while I'm holding the bedpost tightly. his lips went on mine hard and the kiss was furious and deepened quickly.

Oh fuck babe he groans.

I moaned more .

He did and now my arse hole is being pounded harder as my arse gets smacked even harder with every thrust now as well.

Ah fuk he grunts.

Faster  I shout but not too loud.

Face the window babe he said.

I did and he fucked me rapidly as my legs are open wider against the window I noticed that lads were coming up the drive and saw us then my door was opened and they all take their turns now but harder and rapidly my arse is in fire from where it's been smacked over and over again now.

Oh shit I shout.

Oh yes jenson groans.

More .

Hold on then baby so,it's Hudson now he pounded in and out of me with chase as well and there kissing each other passionately which turned me on now i look down and jenson was rubbing my clit rapidly as well.

Oh fuck I moaned.

He did it even faster.

Oh shhhiiit I shout.

Ah fuck they grunt louder going even fast in and out of me now.

Faster she can take it.

Lips crashed to mine and Lawrence was there now as his friends were enjoying my clit and vagina and arse hole .

Fuck baby your lips are nice too he says then kissed me

I deepened the passionate kiss and we're engrossed in each other now and it's nice and I felt comfortable with him after he'd been there at the court to support me as well.

Oh shit his friends shouted as they both cum then pulled out of me and,the boys had their turns now.

Trent and Nina come into the room naked and he kisses me passionately while she kisses my neck gently while all the other lads are looking at now pumping their cocks.

Look trent we know she's your sister but we all want to fuck as well jenson says.

Fine but use a condom.

Ninas facing me as they all take turns with her as trents going even faster in and out of my vagina now.

Oh shit Carter, your one hot momma he chuckles.

My face burns now shit!!!

More you chicken shits, Nina shouts.

by the time they've all,finished with us me and Nina are flushed and my vagina and arse hole is gushing with there cum it's running down my legs and on to,the floor now all the condoms the lads had on were full once they'd pulled out of Nina now as well.

Shower now I tell her.

Fuck that felt bloody good she tells me.

Well there are plenty of males in my house I teased.

Carter if I was in the situation you're in I'd be the happiest woman on the planet she told me.

Why?

Because you can be fucked anytime you want to, she says.

I turned and faced Nina and she smiled.

I asked how she's dealing with being pregnant.

it's not bad I'm horny all the time though but I'm not complaining especially when trents in the same bed as me at night when he fucks me hard and fast, she said.

And you're not bothered he's your step brother.

We're not related by blood so no because he loves me as much as he loves you as well, Nina said.

You love me, I teased.

I need to tell you something but you cannot tell Trent though.

I won't.

The day my dad caught us my mum wasn't in so we had sex and it wasn't bad especially him being in his 50s she told me.

You can't be serious, I whisper.

She nodded as her face went red.

Bloody hell nina I say.

Her lips went on mine fast and I deepened the kiss as. She pulled me closer to her by my hips and we're engrossed in each other now underneath the water. I squeeze her tits hard and she moans.

Ah.

After we'd had a shower I dried my body and so did she as well her bump getting bigger now and I kissed it gently.

You're the only friend I've got, Nina tells me.

Why?

Because every person at the school I go to has a Stick up,there arses even the teachers Nina says.

I laughed.

We'd better get dressed and go and see what's happening downstairs.

We walked into the living room and only a few lads there my waist was grabbed as a nose went in my neck from behind.

You smell of strawberries babe the husky voice says.

Steady on cowboy I teased.

Darling I'll show you steady on later he said, sending shivers down my spine.

We kissed then I sat down next to Nina on the couch and she lay back on my chest smiling.

I have to go for another baby scan tomorrow so will you come with me Carter.

I nod.

Me to Trent tells us.

The next day me and Trent went to the hospital with Nina who looked nervous so once she went into the room we sat down while she lay down on the bed having the wand move over her standing and a heartbeat filled the room.

There's your baby Nina, the nurse says pointing to the screen.

What is Nina having Trent say?

A boy.

Congratulations Nina I say.

Trent and Nina smiled and looked at each other now.

Are you the father? The nurse asked him.

He nods.

She asked who I was as well.

Her sister.

We got pictures printed out and then Nina wiped her stomach and we all went to a cafe for something to eat.

I've got a son Trent says looking at the picture grinning.

Just be there for Nina now I teased.

I've not let you down, he says.

no you've not so don't get lippy I say smirking.

just for that comment I'm going to fuck you unil there's another baby inside you carter he whispers.

my face gets warm.

Unless you already are carter because you've been having a lot of sex over the last few months nina says.

Nah I know my own body I teased.

Once we get home I went to to my room,and stood sideways in the mirror my stomach did look round at the front but it might have been from all the food I have been eating then I realized my period hasn't started yet so I'll wait a few more days but it didn't fuck!!!

Quinn

At the moment we've all got two horny pregnant women in this house after carter had told us she's having another kid we'd all fucked her so god knows who,the dad is but she's a part of our big family under this roof she's been through so much and had to bring her triplets up luckily we've been with her every step of the way and she feels safe again it makes us all happy but we've all got to keep an eye on austin  he's still mad about what happened to Carter a few months ago but we all knew he had a gun somewhere safe in this house just in case we need to use it as well.

Faster you chicken shit Carter says while she's bent over the kitchen table facing Nina now.

Ah fuck I groan as I'm going in and out of her vagina rapidly over again over again.

Oh shhhiitt Quinn she shouts.

I jolt forward as my husband puts his cock into my arse hole slowly.

Oh yes we groan.

Why have you stopped? Carter says.

Sorry babe I'm just filling  my husband's arse hole up, Lincoln tells her.

So now we're in sync with each other and it feels bloody great as well. I'm in the middle so I can imagine the pleasure Carter's having now because she's grinning.

Faster I say.

He does and every trust my husband does to me makes me go even deeper to her now as well.

Ooh fuuuuck Quinn she screamed.

Nina baby you ok.

Keep going, she pants.

I watched as Sully fucked her but we all had to wear condoms. That was the only condition because she's having trents kid and he didn't want mixed DNA either.

We all took turns with the girls,and once we've finished there both flushed and sweaty as well carters tits have milk in them and I can't wait to try it as the triplets are six months now and crawling everywhere so,baby gates have been put near the back and front  doors and the stairs as well but carter had told us that she doesn't want to let the kids get in the way if we wanted to bring girls back or have parties either so she got in trouble of,us all for saying that so we all fucked her senseless all over the house in different positions once the kids had gone to bed.

Oh shit zane groans louder now as he pounding in and out of her rapidly with his brother now Carter is kneeling on the floor my cock is hard and thick because when I'd married Lincoln and didn't know he was a twin until our wedding day and now I've got a lover as well in the form of zane he's the more mellowed one out the two of them where his brother is the alpha brooding one who fucks hard and rough as well.

Ah fuck they grunt going even faster in and out of her now.

Oh fuuuuck carter shouts

Oh babe zane says.

More she moaned

They give her what she wants and smacks her arse harder with every thrust over and over again until it glows red with hand marks on it.

My husband and his brother's bodys spasmed so I smacked their arse hard and they both cum with a loud grunt.

Holy shit babe.

they pulled out of her and I sucked my husband's cock clean as she did the same to zane now as well.

Ninas flushed as she sat down next to Carter now on the couch facing us all.

Enjoy that I teased.

They nod.

I'm glad you did, I teased.

The girls stand up and Nina's bump is bigger than Carter's but they're both beautiful and definitely pregnant as well.

So bloody sexy Trent says kissing Nina then did the same,to Carter as well.

I agree mate.

Chapter 7

Shit more babies amongst men

Carter

Now I know I'm pregnant I get even more Horny now so I'm being fucked quite a lot but I'm not complaining and neither was Nina but the lads have to wear condoms that was the only condition otherwise Trent wouldn't have agreed to it either.

Oh darling Austin groans while we're having sex in bed slowly. My feelings we're getting stronger for him as well so I liked what we're doing at the moment.

I love you Carter, just give me a chance he says.

Do you really want to be tied down with four kids at your age? I couldn't do that to you, I told him.

I've been helping raise the triplets, he said.

I nod.

Well then he chuckles.

But you're, I say.

I'm what he says.

Only 20.

So he said.

And I'm having another baby and don't know the dad is I tell him.

Why's that a problem we like to share you he says

But just say we were in a relationship,you really want that to carry on.

If they wear condoms he said.

but what if they don't want to.

Darling there's a pill or an implant you can have if you don't want the lads to wear one he told me.

I nod.

So can we be, he says.

Be what I say .

A couple darling I'll protect you with my life and pistol he says.

Ah but which one I teased.

You're such a funny woman Carter he says then kissed passionately now as he goes even faster in and out of me now as well.

Oh yes I moaned.

Oh shit he groans.

We both yaw and I closed my eyes as Austin wrapped his arms around me.

Then next day we'd told the others but they didn't seem to upset because they could tell that me and austin had a connection since I'd come back of my book tour but I'd said once this baby is born I'll be getting the implant so they don't have to use condoms when they all fuck me.

Deal babe Josh said.

Over the next couple of months I have been looking for play groups that the kids could start in September. I am also 27 now and I'll have another kid by next year as well. Now me and Austin are seeing each other but he doesn't mind if I'm shared between all his friends either.

My name gets shouted and I run upstairs and find Nina looking down. Her  waters have broken now so me and Trent are on the way to the hospital and then she gets wheeled to a room And is monitored for a few hours her brother is pacing back and forwards as well.

Stop doing that and it makes me dizzy. Trent Nina snaps at him.

I'm nervous, he says.

I asked why.

I'm going to be a dad soon, he says.

And I'm not nervous, Nina says.

you'll have to ring your parents guys I said.

I will but you do realise that we'd have to go back home with them, Carter Trent tells me.

I know but you'll need help for a while which I might not  be able to give you both once the baby gets here I say.

if we go home you're coming to Nina tell me.

I can't but I'll still FaceTime you every day ok.

But Nina says.

I can't, I said.

We understand Trent tells me.

In the night Nina goes into labour and had a baby boy called

Samson Trevor Michaelson

I'm so proud of you Nina, her mum says.

Thank you for looking after our kids as well, Carter Trent's dad said.

I'll leave you all and I'll be back later ok.

Goodbye honey ninas mum says.

When I walked out with Austin he held my hand then kissed me fast I deepened it and he groaned.

Oh darling.

I pulled him closer to me and I could feel the outline of his cock through the pants he had on so I told him we needed to go somewhere.

Is this room ok darling he says.

More than ok I said

I'm going to make love to you now, Carter, he said.

he  did and slowly with love behind it as we're engrossed in each other kissing passionately now.

Oh cowboy I moan.

He chuckles.

I bounced up and down on his thick cock while I straddle him now as he squeezed my tits  together hard.

Ah I moan, closing my eyes.

Oh yes darling he groans louder.

I keep bouncing even faster and he rubs my clit just as fast now.

Oh fuck moaned louder.

My face was pulled towards his and his mouth ravished mine forcefully and furiously and

The kiss turned into a passionate one quickly.

I love you darling he says

I love you too cowboy.

A big grin comes on his face now.

you don't know how happy I am now you've told me that carter he said.

Really.

He nods.

We carried on again and I loved every minute of it. I sat back up and he did the same. I run my fingers through the curly chest hairs he's got and Austin groans.

Oh Carter as his head against mine.

The year after I had twins boys one was Austin's

Born on July 4 th

Tennyson Ronan morris

At 10:00am

Weight

6 lb

And the other boy was Lincoln's

Mayhem Jackson millwright

At 10:01 am

Weight

6 lb 1

bloody hell carter twins my fiancé tells me.

I know but I should have expected that with Lincoln being one I told him.

I can't believe we're dads , Lincoln told Quinn.

We both are Austin, told him.

and I'm an uncle as well, zane said.

Yes you are, I said.

so are you still staying with us all Carter zane asked me.

Until we find an apartment, I said.

What Lincoln says.

I can't have four kids running around your house all,the time I teased.

Babe I can't see the twins doing that any time soon Quinn tells me.

he's right darling austin tells me smirking.

Fine I say sticking my tongue out.

The triplets are in the play group most of the day anyway zane tells me.

I bet you're all glad I say.

We all helped raise them with you, you're a brilliant mum as well Lincoln tells me.

My face heats up.

Your blushing darling Austin tells me.

Am I.

It's adorable..

Let's feed the babies now I say putting tennyson to my chest while mayhem was fed his bottle by his dad and my heart melts just watching him as well with a smile on his face.

A few days later I had visitors when I'd come home including Austin's parents and Trent and Nina with their baby boy. He's big now and has his dad's eye colour and Nina's blonde curly hair.

Our first grandchild Alice says holding tennyson.

I asked Nina how her parents are dealing with their kids having a kid together making Alice look at them shit!!!

They're fine and glad he's healthy as well, she told me.

Their step brother and sister I told Alice.

She just nods.

Do you want anything to eat? Austin asked us all.

Surprise us, I teased.

The news comes in tv and I turned it up

Scott Robinson was found dead near the banks of the river bridge.

I looked at Austin and he looked at his dad.

You didn't, I say.

Carter I've been with you all the time so how could it be me he says.

I hired someone to do it, his dad tells me.

What.

sweetheart we couldn't have a nasty psychopath threatening you and the kids and now our son's fiancé plus our grandchild he had to be dealt with right away I'd seen the pictures of what your ex husband did to you as well.

How I asked Austin's dad.

I have ways he says.

Please tell me.

I used to work for the police so when the photos had been taken from the judge I had to put them in the evidence pile in your folder he told me.

Oh.

So you see everybody has been trying to keep you safe behind the scenes as well, Austin tells me.

Thank you for everything I told them.

You're part of this family Carter and we protect them, Alice says.

I hugged her and she smiled.

Has your family been in touch Alice asked me.

No and I didn't care either.

But don't let them bribe you so you could go to your ex husband's funeral as well, Nina says.

Not going to happen, I said.

Good girl darling Austin told me.

At night the kids were all in bed and the room that hudson and chase had is now in a big room because they'd moved in together  and their relationship is going strong and there are still a couple after a year there parents were a bit shocked at first but they'd got over it after a few weeks.

so when's the wedding trent asked me.

We don't know yet, Austin tells him.

Austin

I've got the two people who I loved in front of me now my son and fiancé who's made me the man I am today and has changed every man in this frat house into respectful men and there's plenty of us as well once carter had the twins she'd got the implant straight afterwards so I didn't have to condoms anymore with us all I'm 21 and carter 27 now but still as feisty and beautiful.my friends had moved out and are still together after a year and there relationship is still going strong and I'm glad because they were straight but things changed between them once they fucked each other for the first time as well so now we're being asked when are me and carter getting married.

I told Trent not yet.

He nods.

The news had come on the tv and announced that Carter's ex husband was dead. We'd told her that my dad had hired a hitman but me and my parents now knew the truth because it was my dad who shot Scott and not me so I wouldn't get put in jail.

Austin Carter purrs.

Yes darling.

fuck me hard she says.

I did and she screamed my name while I pounded in and out of her vagina in bed over and over again smacking her arse harder with every thrust as well.

Oh cowboy.

Darling hold on, I growl.

Ahhhhhhh fuuuckk she shouts.

Ah fuck I shout louder.

More cowboy she moans.

I give my future wife what she wants and do harder and roughly as well.

Oh fuck she screamed again.

Oh fuck I grunt louder.

The bedroom door opened and Lincoln was there smirking.

Keep the noise down, you'll wake the kids, he says.

you're turning into a house husband I teased.

Whatever man he says closes the door.

Bloody hell Carter laughs.

I Cum with a loud grunt in her neck then kissed it gently.

Oh fuck darling.

I love you so much Austin, she says.

I love you more babe.

We went to sleep and I wrapped my arms around her and with a smile on my face.

Chapter 8

When there's good news bad always follows it

Carter

skip a few years and my other kids  are now in primary school I'd moved out of the frat house into a big one with my husband the kids needed their own rooms now they are getting older I'm 36 and Austin's 30 and still a loving and caring husband who worships the ground me and the kids walk on as well.

hurry up we're going to be late for Chase's wedding Austin tells me.

I can't believe they're actually happening.

Darling they've been together for ten years so I think they should, he says.

Come on then cowboy I teased.

We get to the church and it's getting busy with Friends and family plus all the boys from the frat house.

Dad mayhem says going to Lincoln fast.

Mate slows down, he says.

I hugged them All and we sat down.

Zane is the best man Quinn says.

So has he met anyone yet.

You'd have to ask him, he said.

Have you fallen out?

Nah he's not been himself recently he says.

I will find out later on he's your brother as well.

The church is busy and the music starts playing. I noticed that Hudson was waiting at the altar now.

He looks handsome, I say.

They Were now pronounced mr and mr Anderson's then kissed each other. My eyes met there's  as they passed me so once the party started I relaxed. I listened to the speech and my name was mentioned and my face was getting hot now shit!!!

Dance with me babe chase says taking me on the dance floor to a slow song.

Thank you for being there for me and my husband over the years, Carter said.

You're my family and helped me raise the triplets so I will be, I say.

You mean a lot to all of us, he tells me.

Why I teased.

Most of our parents just wanted to be normal lads who should be playing football or other sports, he says.

What do you mean?

When I'd told my parents about not wanting to do football my dad wasn't very happy then found out I was in a relationship with a man so I kept doing it until I graduated and then went to university to study teaching.

So you never wanted to be an athlete, I said.

No babe.

My turn then I spun around and Hudson was there now smiling. He pulled me towards him and we danced to the rest of the song. Chase is my whole world and I've got you to thank for what he tells me.

Why?

You didn't judge me, he said.

Why would I?

because you're the only woman who we love, Carter, you belonged to us all once you'd stepped in the frat house we could,tell you'd been through something bad but we helped you and supported you all the way and raised triplets as well you're a very strong intelligent woman as well Hudson says.

Thanks.

The song finished and I went to the bar and got a drink. The weather was hot luckily I'd put a loose dress on and I'd had the implant taken out as well so I kept being sick for a few days. I took a test and it was positive.

Darling, I need to ask you something.

Once me and my husband got back to the room he asked me if I'm pregnant because he'd seen the test in the bin .

I nod.

I swung around and then kissed fast.

So you're happy then I say.

Definitely let's go back to the party darling he says holding my hand.

Trent asked me where I've been.

Just getting some good news Austin told him.

Your pregnant Nina says.

Yes .

Snap she tells me as she pulls her dress tightly around the front.

And I asked Nina to marry me last night as well, Trent says.

Seriously I say.

Babe we're not related so it's fine he told me.

So what did your parents say about it I asked.

My dad has been having an affair so my mum divorced him once she'd found out. Like I just said it's ok for us to be together. Trent tells me.

So who's babysitting tonight Austin says.

My mum Nina said.

they are older and in primary school thank go trent says smirking.

I hugged them both and they kissed my cheek and walked off.

Bloody hell my husband said.

Put me down , right now you fool I tell whoever's shoulder I'm over now and my arse gets slapped playfully.

Shh the whole fucking hotel will hear you carter he says.

They will in a few minutes mate.

Close your eyes babe.

I did and when I opened them most of the lads I'd used to share a house with were handsome young men and naked their cocks were hard as well I licked my lips.

Your husband has given us all Permission to fuck you just this once because we all,haven't seen each other for years and we missed our sex sessions once you'd moved out of the house as well Josh says.

And you're ok with this Austin I said.

He nods.

I'm naked and now being fucked by all my old house mates in front of my husband who's pumping his huge cock rapidly now .

Feels so bloody good after all this time Carter Lawrence told me as he kissed me forcefully.

They all took turns and when it was chase he asked if I would be a surrogate for him and Hudson as well.

I nod.

This means a lot to us and you're the only woman we trust, he told me.

We all do actually, zane says .

So why are you acting strange lately? I asked him.

It's nothing.

Zane, don't you dare keep things from me I,snap.

Something happened, he said and we all looked at him.

Like what Lincoln says.

Chase pulled out of me and I sat next to zane.

Carry on.

tears come down his face as he tells us that he'd found a lump on his testicle and his brother's face pales quickly now shit!!!

Why didn't you tell me zane I'm your twin Lincoln says.

I panicked. I'm so sorry, he says.

look we're going to be there for you all the way through this I said.

Yes We are sully says.

We all nod.

I pulled zane into my arms and he cried shit!!!

Everyone left the room and I sat on the chair facing Hudson and Chase and Austin now.

Fuck poor zane my husband said.

Let's not worry about that now I tell them.

Over the next few months I was still being fucked by Chase and Hudson.

Push darling my husband says holding my hand.

Aahh

Push babe chase says holding  my other one as Hudson was behind me.

Ahhhh

It's a girl

Push Carter, the doctor says.

Aahhhhh fuuck

It's a boy

I need to push.

Do it now, Austin tells me.

Aahhhhh ffuuuk.

A girl.

Shit babe triplets again.

I lay down and catch my breath. The babies were taken to be cleaned while I was wheeled to my room and it's half full with people now.

So what did she have?

I told Quinn triplets and he burst out laughing.

The nurse comes in the room and brings the cots with here and asked what their names were

Born on September 1 st

savanna rose Anderson

At 20:00 pm

Weight

7lb

harlequin kylie Anderson

At 20:01 pm

Weight

7lb 1

Henley Lexington morris

At 20:02 pm

Weight

7lb 2

We've got daughters Chase told his husband who's  now got tears in his eyes.

And I have a son Austin said, holding him grinning.

After they'd all gone home I needed the toilet so I got out of the bed slowly and Austin helped me because just in case my legs wobbled.

You're my everything and a whole lot more do,you know that carter he says.

And your mine as well.

Once I'm back in bed I turn the tv on and the door opens and my older kids are there with Trent and Nina.

Some more brothers and sisters, kids I say.

Really mum tennyson says.

Yeah mate, his dad said.

Wow he says.

Nina, your leaking mayhem told her.

Go get the nurse quick I say.

A few hours later trent phones me and said he's got daughters

Monroe Gracie Addison

Marylin Ann Addison

I congratulate them and end the call.

Bloody hell trents going to be busy again, Austin told me.

twin girls as well baseball bats will be needed I teased.

I don't use one of them like you know darling my husband whispers.

my hero I say.

Always carter he said.

Chapter 9

Friends always have each others backs

Trent

Stop getting stressed out you're going to be fine mate zane tells me

I'm so glad your Better now.

I'd rather not speak about it, he tells me.

Fair enough we all knew zane would haven't dealt with the aftermaths of the operation when he'd had his testical remove and went through chemotherapy for months but he's here today and we're all happy now he's my best friend and I wasn't ready to,lose him,yet his brother had a though time especially being zanes twin so,what pain he Felt so did Lincoln as well because they had a strong bond Quinn had stuck by them all this time he loved his husband and brother in law just as much and it's made the three of them even closer now once zane moved in with them as well.

Mate come on let's get you to the church he says.

I think you need this mate then I kissed him then I had an idea so once I'd got to the altar I waited for Nina. She stood next to me and when the vicar was about to pronounce us man and wife I pulled zane between us.

Guys what's going on he says.

We're all getting married instead, I said.

What you can't be serious, he says.

Can you do that? Nina asked the vicar.

He nods.

Right carry on I say.

We're all pronounced mr and mr and mrs green I looked at zane he's shocked at what just happened as well.

Is this some kind of joke because it's not funny, he says.

Stop having a tantrum zane we're all married so stop acting like a spoiled brat she snaps

Wow I say.

But why did you want to marry me guys?

you deserve to be happy just like your brother plus we both love you nina said.

You're my best friend , zane I tell him.

we're not related so it's ok as well nina says.

You can't exactly marry Quinn because he's with Lincoln and it's against the law for two brothers to get married to the same person I said.

He nods.

So have you stopped ranting  now because you're pissing your new wife off? Nina snaps at zane.

You love me really babe he says.

That's debatable, she teased.

Oh really he says.

We'll carry this conversation on later on in our honeymoon suite. I laughed.

Chapter 10

There's never a dull moment when it comes to my family

Carter

I'm 42

Austin's 40

We've been married for twenty years and I fall in love with him more every day as well. Lincoln and Quinn renewed their wedding vows after being together for a long time Hudson and Chase found another surrogate so they've got boys now.

The front door opens with a bang and made me jump

You always spoil everything mayhem tennyson says.

Why?

Because you think you're better than everybody else now that you're in a band his brother told him.

No I don't, he said.

you don't talk to me when you're with all your friends. I'm your brother ten says.

You're such a drama queen bro so stop going on about it he told tennyson.

look I'll stay away from you at school if I embarrass you that much mayhem.

His brother looks at him as though he's just been slapped in the face now.

You don't embarrass me so get that out of your head right now he told tennyson.

Whatever bro do what you want he told him.

Where is he? Bonny says coming into the house like a tornado.

Where's who? I asked .

Mayhem he's an asshole, she says.

Why?

Because when Tennyson tried to speak to him he told his brother to get lost in front of his friends today she told me.

Is that true? I asked my son.

No mum.

Liar she snaps.

I embarrass him, ''Tennyson said.

No you fucking don't mayhem shouts.

Bonny slapped his face and he rubbed it.

Someone knocked at the door so I went to see who it was.

Is mayhem in a voice asked.

He's grounded.

My son comes to the door now.

Matt I can't come to band practice tonight he told his friend.

But you're the lead singer as well.

Find someone else, Bonny said.

we've entered a competition so he has to come to practice, Matt says.

He's grounded for a week I say.

Shit what am i going to tell,the others now Matt says.

Look if you get all your homework done and say sorry to your brother then maybe you can go and practice I said.

Thanks mum.

But it's not tonight so tell your friend goodbye.

I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch and turned the tv up.

I'm sorry mum.

I'm not the person you should be saying to.

He got up and went upstairs and I didn't see him after that so he must be talking to his brother now.

Mayhem

I went to,my brothers room to Apologise for upsetting him at school he's my twin as well I take after my dad so I'm white were tennysons is black so it's rare apparently we shouldn't be arguing about stupid stuff like this either I knocked on the door and he answered shirtless I looked him up and down slowly.

What he says.

Can I come in for a minute?

He opens the door and my brothers ,rooms spotless with no dust or cluttered with stuff where mine needs a good clean .

Well what do you want to tell me mayhem he says.

I'm sorry for upsetting you at school ok.

Is that all you've got to say? He turns back around then sits on the bed. My eyes went to the outline of his shorts and made his cock noticeable in them. The material is only thin as well.

apology accepted I'm tired and schools in the mornings he tells me taking his shorts off now and my cock moved shit!!!

Goodnight bro he says then opens the door my finger runs off the tip of his cock slowly and he sucks in a breath and closes the door again then kisses me fast.

What the fuck I whispered.

You like looking at my cock he says taking it out of his briefs fast and it's thick and hard as well.

Your turn he says.

I took mine out and put the tip against his cock now and kissed my twin brother again passionately. I took my clothes off and I never imagined this would happen between us either but it felt good as well.

get on the bed bro he says.

I did and Tennyson kissed me as he fucked my arse hole slowly now.

Oh yes we groan quietly.

He went a bit faster.

Feels so good he groans quietly.

Really good actually I say.

We're underneath the quilt engrossed in each other kissing passionately again and now my brother is underneath me as I fucked him rapidly as he groans into his pillow so our parents couldn't hear us either.

Oh fuck mayhem.

twins have a very strong bond and now we've just taken ours to the next level shit!!!

stay here in my room tonight he asked me.

I can't because we're brothers so we're not supposed to be doing this either, I say.

Oh.

I didn't mean it like that.

Gotta he chuckles.

We carried on kissing once more and it deepened quickly and I'm going faster in and out of my brother now. I pumped his cock rapidly and he opened his eyes fast.

Don't I'll explode, he groans.

I smirked then did it faster still.

My body spasms and I cum with a quiet grunt into the pillow as my brother did the same in another one.

Ah fuck bro.

Oh shit he groans.

we're back to kissing each other again and I looked at his clock and stood up my cock was still hard so he sucks it slowly now.

Shit I groan quietly.

He made a popping sound once he stopped then kissed me passionately again now my backs against the wall near his bed as well.

I sat down and my brother sat on my cock and I Carried on kissing Tennyson again.

I have to get to bed, I say.

He nods then I put my clothes on again just like him the he opens the door and I went to my room and took my clothes back of and get in bed and pumped my cock fast and cum again with a quite grunt then turned my light of and went to sleep the next day my parents had gone out so it was only me and my brother I'm grounded for a week so I have to be good now otherwise band practice won't have a lead singer at the competition.

I went upstairs and looked for my brother. He's in the shower so I stepped in and fucked tennyson slowly while we kissed passionately now.

Oh shit he groans.

ah fuck I grunt going even faster in and out of his arse hole as well.

So we're ok then he asked me.

I nod then my brother sat down on my hard cock once we're out of the shower and I bounced him up and down slowly at first while we kissed again.

Ah fuck we say.

I love you, you're my twin I tease.

I love you too bro.

both our bodies spasm and we cum with a grunt I, each other's necks.

Oh fuck

Holy shit.

we dried myself then put my clothes back on I went out the bathroom then he did the same and straight to his room now I followed my brother and closed the door we fucked each other again but harder and faster now luckily the windows are closed we're skin to skin and pounded in and out of tennysons arse hole  again.

Oh shit he says.

Ah fuck I grunt.

I go even faster over and over again while the kiss turns furiously and forcefully like I was climbing his lips for myself and nobody is going to kiss him if I've got something to do with it I tell myself .

Mayhem he says.

Yeah I know this shouldn't be happening but I'm glad it has now because I'm not a virgin any more he told me.

Me either you're the first person I've been with as well.

Really not even a girl, he laughs.

Nope just you I teased.

We can't be awkward around each other now and you've got to talk to me at school as well, he says.

I nod.

We carried on kissing forcefully with hunger behind it as well. I'm not gay so it's classed as experimenting I think.

I heard a car so we'd both jumped up and I got dressed once I was in my room.

Anybody in.

I walked downstairs and my mums there with bags, so I helped her carry them into the kitchen.

Where's tennyson.

He's asleep upstairs.

She nodded, then I told her I'll go and check.

Ok.

I went into the room and he was studying and naked. I kissed him fast but it lasted for a few seconds then went out the room and back downstairs to the living room and watched tv with my mum.

Tennyson

So our parents got married again and are more loved up as ever I told my brother as we walked to his room.

looks like it bro mayhem tells me.

I kissed him fast once, his back against a door on the corridor then never took my lips off until we were in his room now.

Shit you do look handsome in that suit he tells me as he pulls me closer to him by my hips now my cock was already hard as well.

So,this actually happened between us then he asked.

Only if you want it to.

He nods then we're both skin to,skin underneath the quilt as I fucked my twin brother slowly as we're engrossed in each other kissing passionately.

so we just have to keep our relationship a secret for now he says.

Definitely.

I love you bro he said.

I love you too.

Where the complete opposites because I'm black and his skin's pure white and takes after mum she's still a pretty woman as well.

If we have to go on tour you're coming as well. I can't not see my twin brother everyday, mayhem tells me.

I might not be allowed though.

Then I'm not going, he said.

So you'll miss me then I teased.

Every part of you he laughs.

In other words you want us to be a secret couple and want me by your side as well I say.

Yeah I do.

We carried on and made love to each other slowly and then both cum with a groan.

Ah fuck bro.

Oh shit I groan.

My brother wrapped his arms around me and we fell asleep we're sharing a room anyway so it doesn't matter if we're in the same bed even though we prefer it like that now.

Austin

Me and Carter have been married for twenty years so I suggested we renew our vows on Valentine's Day in Hawaii and she said yes so now we're all on a plane to the hotel we are all staying at mayhem and his band are playing the music for us as well which is good once we arrive at the hotel we all booked in and went to our rooms the view was stunning looking over all the sea and beach .

I can't believe we are here, Carter tells me.

Me either darling.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me fast and I scooped my wife up and threw her on the bed as she giggled making my cock move. I hit the jackpot when Carter agreed to give me a chance and that fucker of an ex husband who is now six feet is under now.

Make love to me Austin, she purrs.

I did and she moaned.

Oh shit.

Ah fuck darling I groan as I went faster now smacking her Arse harder with every thrust over and over again.

Austin babe she says.

Yes.

I'm pregnant.

My face has a big grin on it now. I deepened the passionate kiss and we're engrossed in each other now and I feel the happiest man on the planet as well.

Oh fuck she shouts.

Let's make you scream darling I teased.

Don't you dare austin She said.

I pounded in and out of my wife and rubbed her clit rapidly, our body's spasms and I smacked her arse even harder and she screamed my  name.

Ahhhh fuuuuck Austin while her body shakes and toes curl.

Holy fucking shit I grunt in her neck as I'm still moving in and out no but slowly.

I love you so much, cowboy, she says.

I love you more darling I said .

We carried on and we're back to being engrossed in each other kissing passionately again until someone knocks on the door and I open it and my sons there he walks in smirking and sees his mum on the bed in her underwear shit!!!

We can hear you guys downstairs, he said.

I looked at Carter and her face has turned every shade of red now.

No you can't, she says.

Yeah you can mum tennyson said As he came in the room and sat downtown on the bed.

Nice body mum he says.

Get out Now I teased.

Mum you're pregnant again mayhem says touching her small bump gently.

Yes she is but you can't tell anyone just yet I say.

We won't. They both kiss her cheek and go out the room and close the door.

Bloody kids Carter said.

We are now pronounced mr and mrs mills again now it's time for the party everyone seems to be enjoying themselves as well then a song was dedicated to us we danced slowly to the same one we'd got married to the first time and Carter had tears in her eyes now.

I'm just happy that's all she told me.

I looked and all my friends are here as well then she gets spun around and dances with Hudson. I went to the bar and Chase never took his eyes off them.

You got one of the good ones there mates , he tells me.

I tell myself that everyday.

We're so happy Carter had our kids. It means so much to us now we've been together for a long time, he tells me.

I asked if he's heard from his parents.

Chase told me no.

thank god my wife walked into the frat house I say.

We all said that she turned all our lives upside down as well, he told me.

for the better I said.

They both come over to where we're standing and I buy my wife a bottle of water.

Thanks, it's so hot, she told me.

Babe it's not that hot hudson said.

Both of their eyes went to her stomach now then smiled.

come with us Carter, he says grabbing her hand.

Where are you taking  me?

Once we got to our room, Chase kissed my wife fast and his husband did the same on the other side of her neck gently.

Congratulations babe he says.

And you to Austin Chase tells me.

Lay on the bed darling I say.

The others put condoms on and we fucked her hard and rapidly.

Oh fuck she moans.

We've missed you so much, Carter, haven't we Hudson asked chase.

So bloody much he said.

Me and Hudson are now in Sync while we're going in and out of my wife's vagina and arse hole.

Ah fuck we groan.

Your turn as well Austin then my friend puts  his cock into mine slowly.

Oh shit I groan.

We are all moving at the same time now so I could imagine the pleasure my wife's getting at the moment.

Keep going she moans.

We did and she screamed holding the bed sheets tightly.

Ooohh fuuuck guys.

My arse is being pounded by chase as well.

Oh fuck austin he laughs then yanks my head back and kissed me fast.

Oh yes he groans.

Three men to one woman she tells us.

Aren't you a very lucky lady I teased.

So bloody lucky.

Let's make her cum Hudson said.

We all did one big thrust and she screamed again

Oh fuck  while her body shakes we pulled out and carter was flushed now we all kissed her body all over gently as well.

Hhhmm.

suck it austin chase tells me while his cock was near my lips so I do and he groans.

Ah.

Mine's being sucked by hudson as well.

Oh shit I say.

We're going to fuck your cowboy now carter he told her.

Do it, she teased.

They did and harder and roughly with big thrusts over and over again smacking my arse harder and now it's on fire shit!!!

Sit on my cock austin chase commands.

I was facing the others while I bounced up and down. His husband had his head in my wife's vagina and she moaned.

More .

Me and Hudson kissed passionately and his hands pumped my cock slowly.

Oh shit.

The bedroom door shook and we all stopped for a few seconds.

Someone seems to be having fun. I laughed.

What do you expect? It's a wedding guys chase, says.

After we'd all finished I sat next to her on the bed and the guys faced us now.

So does anyone else know your pregnant babe Chase asked her.

Just our sons, they caught me and Austin in our underwear this morning, she said.

Look we're going now so we'll see you both in the morning guys my friend tells us kissing our cheeks then go out the room.

What the fuck just happened I laughed.

Your friends just fucked you, she said.

I pulled the quilt over us and turned the light off and fell asleep.

Carter

A year later I had quads and unfortunately one belonged to Hudson as well

Walker Liam Anderson

Born on December 23rd

At 11:00pm

Weight

6 lb 5

Dawn dion mills

At 11:01 pm

Weight

6 lb 6

Shania lucy mills

At 11:02 pm

Weight

6 lb 7

Nash Ronny mills

At 11:03 pm

Weight

6 lb 8

Shit we've got a son can you believe it, Chase Hudson says.

Nah I thought they'd all belong to austin he told his husband

Me too but your good dads to the girls as well Austin tells Hudson.

A few months after I was into a routine again they tend to cry a lot but I have plenty of help from everybody mayhem told me that he's going touring and tennyson is going because he'd miss his twin brother especially if he's in a different country with his band so I trust them as well.

thanks for supporting us mum mayhem tells me.

Course we would, Austin says.

A few years went by and the quads are three now and walking and crawling everywhere so it keeps us all busy my husbands birthday is coming up in a few days he's six years younger than me as well but I love him so much he's never cheated on me or hit me either his parents are happy that they've got more grandkids and my parents have never been in touch but I'm not bothered because I have a new families and plenty of male friends I'm so glad I walked into that frat house it was the best decision I ever made and all the lads turned into men who are all happily married and in relationships as well.

Babe, where are we going? My husband asked me while we're in the limo.

It's a surprise.

We arrived at the hotel and he has a blindfold over his eyes I tell him to walk carefully up the steps and he does then I take him to the room I open the door and austin jumps when the music plays and everyone clapped once I'd took the blindfold of his eyes my husband looked around and his son comes up to his dad and tennyson hugged him.

Happy birthday dad he said.

You've changed son, he tells tennyson.

Just over a few years that's all.

My son Hugged me just like his brother and they have both turned out to be handsome men as well.

Let's buy you a drink, dad ten said.

So now we're all at the bar and the drinks keep following. Now my husband is still standing and not drunk yet but I'm a bit tipsy now.

You're my everything Carter, my husband tells me as we danced to a slow song.

And your mine as well.

After the party austin fucked me all night hard and roughly the nanny was minding the kids for us tonight which we liked so we could relax.

Oh shit I screamed as he's now pounding my arse hole rapidly smacking my arse harder with every thrust over and over again.

Ah fuck he grunts louder.

More I moan.

Hold on to them sheets tightly darling.

I did and bloody hell my vagina is being fucked even harder and roughly as my clit was throbbing as he's rubbing it extremely fast as well

Ooohhh ffuucckk austin I shout.

ah fuck darling he says.

Keep going until I tell you to stop.

He nods and my body spasms once he smacks my arse I cum with a scream.

Ahhhhh fuuuccckkk

He cums with an even louder grunt in my neck.

Oh darling he says.

The next day in the restaurant we ordered our breakfast. Just my sons came and sat facing us now.

Guess what mum mayhem says.

No what I teased .

I'm going back on tour again straight after I've finished here he told me.

I asked his brother if he's going as well.

Yeah someone has to make sure my brother is not going to parties after concerts Tennyson tells me.

He's my twin mum so wherever I go he comes with us as well. I can't not see Tennyson for years, mayhem says.

I nod then they both kiss my cheek and go to get their cases.

I'm glad they are looking after each other, Austin tells me.

I'd probably be the same if it was you as well. I couldn't not see you and the kids for years I said.

Aw darling he says.

The more I looked at Austin the more I fell in love with him all over again and I smiled.

Chapter 11

I'm so glad my brothers with me

Mayhem

It's the day of the tour around America and thank god tennyson is here with me he keeps me grounded and I love him for that after every concert the band stays in hotels so me and my brother can sleep in the same bed which we both like we've become closer over the years and on a romantic level we know it's wrong because we're brothers but what people don't know won't hurt them either I just hope my parents don't find out as well.

You looked so badass when you're performing on stage my brother tells me as we're in the shower.

I kissed Tennyson passionately while his hand pumped my cock slowly.

I love you so bloody much bro he said.

I love you more.

We got into bed and made love to each other then fucked hard and roughly while we're engrossed in each other's arms underneath the quilt as.

We've been doing this for quite a while now, he says.

I can stop, I teased.

not going to happen he tells me.

Too bad we're related otherwise I'd proposed to you by now if you weren't my brother tells me.

Really I say.

Why not I love you.

I looked at Tennyson and he's a handsome man we're both going to be 21 in a few weeks but I'd be on tour as well so I wonder what he's got planned for us.

It's my birthday and my brother has decided to take me out because the concert wasn't until at night so he suggested we get tattoos and piercings to celebrate.

So what do you have in mind? I asked.

Well now you've mentioned it he said showing me a small box then opened it .

I saw the two rings, one was black and the others white.

Their promise rings mayhem. I wanted to show you how much I truly loved you, he tells me.

I knew what they represented. They are the closest thing to an engagement ring shit!!!

They can be customised if you want, he says.

So you're technically proposing to me, I say quietly.

No they can mean other things like love and friendship between two men he says.

Bro we can't put them on our fingers.

Duh I know that you fool he says.

Well where are we putting them I asked.

At the end of our cocks he told me, smirking.

You can't be serious.

Nobody will see them, only us mayhem unless you don't love me as well he said.

Course I do.

We went and got tattoos. We decided to get a picture of two half's mine representing the light and my brother was the night time because he's black and I'm white so the picture would stand out on our skins on the back of our neck. He's my yang to my yang as well.

Do you want Anything  else done the man asked us.

My brother gets a big dragon which wraps around his body and it breathes fire.

I had a panther done as well.

I'll pay for all these tennyson tells me to swipe his card through the machine then we went back to the hotel and took a closer look at the ring he had got done and his cock was hard.

So you like it then bro.

Yeh the white ring looks good against your skin tone I teased.

I do love you mayhem. Tennyson tells me to hold my hands.

So,it was a declaration of love I asked him.

He nods.

I kissed my twin brother passionately but couldn't make love to him just yet because the swelling had to go down in my cock first.

Look, nobody knows what the rings stand for so it's just us that know how much we mean to each other so if you want me I'm yours and nobody else's I'll love you and only you mayhem  he said.

Fuck!!!

So you love me then I teased.

Always.

Good because I fucking love you as well I said.

night bro he says.

I turned the light off and we both fell asleep.

Chapter 12

I miss my sons

Carter

A few months went by and I'd received an invitation through the mailbox to an award ceremony for rock bands so I'd have to buy a new dress and get my hair done as well.

Darling the car has just turned up, Austin says.

We get into,the limo and it takes us to a larger building and the reporters are out in full force and we're taking pictures of everybody before they went inside as well I couldn't see my son anywhere unless he's opening the show first as a man take us to a large round table and we sat down they introduced themselves as producers and record bosses and managers as well then the light went of and a big white screen was up with a man behind it and the host told us that flight of the Phoenix is performing first.

Bloody hell that's our son on stage Austin says grinning.

What.

So your mayhem parents, a man said to me.

I'm Carter's mum. It's nice to meet you, I say politely.

So you know about the groupies that come everywhere with the band he says.

Groupie.

Austin bursts out laughing now.

What's so funny the man snaps.

That's his twin brother tennyson I said.

Seriously, another man says.

Yeah why not I say .

Never mind, let's listen to the music the man told me.

What a fucking asshole my husband whispered.

Mayhem and the band were superb and once they'd finished, my sons came and sat next to me, kissed my cheek and hugged me as their manager looked at them together.

I was just telling your friends that Tennyson is your twin. They thought he was a groupie that followed you everywhere I told my son.

they burst out laughing.

The night carried on for a few hours so by the time we'd got home I was knackered just like Austin. We climb in  bed and fall asleep.

The next day the magazines had run stories on the show and my sons were there as well they'd won awards and had another tour was coming up next year so luckily they'd be home for Christmas again now it wasn't the same we couldn't even celebrate there 21 either and it upset me and there dads as well.

Christmas had come and gone just like our sons so me and austin decided to go,on holiday so we could relax for a few weeks the kids are now 1 so baby gates had to be put all around the villa but it didn't bother us either because once we'd been outside for a few hours they'd get tired so we put them in the nursery until they woke up again.

I miss my sons, I told Austin.

So does Lincoln as well, he says.

This tour is the world one so it could be a long year, he told me.

Shit I say, trying not to get upset.

babe it's going to be ok you can still FaceTime them depending on what time it is in the country there in Austin said.

I nod.

Come on let's go and have a nap Carter he said.

We got into bed and I let the tears fall now because I wouldn't see my sons again until next year and they have not had a break either and have been working nonstop.

Austin

I didn't like seeing my wife upset so once she'd fallen asleep I'd phoned my son and he must have been asleep depending what country he's in as well.

Hi dad.

I want you to come home.

We can't because the tours just started, we're in China, he said.

Now you listen to me, your mother hasn't stopped crying since you've left. She thinks she'll never see you again since you've been touring nonstop since the band got signed, I said.

but we can still FaceTime, he tells me.

that's not the same either.

Who is it? a voice says.

Your dad.

I ask who that was.

Me and mayhem share a room because one of the men on the tours gay and keeps asking my brother out as well. Tennyson told me.

oh but that's not the point your mum wants you both to come home so ask the manager for some time off so you both can get some rest for a change say.

It's not that simple. I've signed a contract that tells me I can't have time off until the tours are finished mayhem tells me.

Tell your dad that then he's just as upset because you'd gone on tour straight after Boxing Day.

I'll phone him later, mayhem tells me.

you do that.

I will after I've had some sleep it's in the middle of the night he says.

Bye guys I say.

By Austin then the call disconnected and I let out a breath again.

Tennyson

Fuck my dad didn't sound happy a minute ago I told my brother who's in bed next to me.

I didn't know it upset my dad either, he says.

And mum she's been crying since we left I said.

look go back to sleep and we'll sort this out in the morning bro he told me.

we will, I told mayhem and moved closer to him now.

I love you tennyson, he says.

I love you more now go to sleep I teased.

The next day we got up and ordered room service and my brother was only in his briefs and looked like sex on legs even if we've just got out of bed as well.

at least your dad believed that we were in separate beds last night mayhem said.

Me too.

I pulled the briefs down and his thick cock sprang out and the black ring looked good against his pale skin as I tugged it gently.

your so heavy handed tennyson he chuckles.

I did it gently.

I'm joking, he said.

Duh.

The white ring really stands out against your black skin as well, he told me as my cock swayed now.

well we do love each other don't,we.

Definitely my brother tells me.

We kissed passionately and it deepened quickly Now he's sitting on my lap as Our cocks touched each other now.

Oh bro he groans.

Oh mayhem I groaned.

face the mirror and bounce up and down on my cock I said.

Like this he says.

I nodded and watched him do it rapidly now as his cock bounced so my hand pumped it rapidly.

Oh yes bro,he says.

So,I did it faster.

oh shit tennyson he groans.

My hand fits around his cock perfectly. I tugged the ring hard and his body spasmed and I tugged it harder and he cums with a loud grunt.

Ah fuck all over the floor.

Mine emptied inside his arse hole fast and I grunt louder.

Holy shit.

He stands up and it's still leaking so my brother sucked the rest off as I groaned.

Ah.

We got dressed and locked our suitcases then kissed before going out of the room and then went to meet the rest of the crew on the tour bus as well.

Chapter 13

It's nice to see the twins

Lincoln

When austin had told me that Carter was upset after the twins had gone on tour again I didn't like that because they went on Boxing Day the last tour lasted a year so if this is a world one it's going to be longer so I packed my suitcase and told Carter I'd try and bring the boys home from China I could see the sadnesses I, her eyes now and it's not nice I kissed her and austin drives me to the airport as well.

my wife's been really upset, he told me.

I noticed.

Just try and persuade them to come home. We both don't like seeing Carter like this, he said.

We arrived at the airport and I went to get my tickets then l walked to where I'd get the plane now to China.

don't eat anything that moves, that's their speciality if the Chinese are making food austin says smirking.

really.

Google it you idiot he says.

I,kissed him fast then hug austin and then walked down the corridor to,the the plane passed my ticket to the air hostesses and it's in first class once the plane takes of I put my headphones on and watched tv my eyes must have closed because we'd landed in China when I had opened them again i stood up text Carter saying that I've landed then get a taxi to the nearest hotel and asked if my son was staying there as well.

What's his name, the young girl asked.

Mayhem.

She looked at her computer and told me he'd checked out weeks ago but the next stop on the tour is Bangkok now so she gave me a hotel number and I made my way there. I could tell this was going to be a long arse trip to find the twins as well shit!!!

I arrived in Bangkok and I'm knackered. The trip on the coach was even longer and my body needed rest. Now I asked the receptionist if any of the band had stayed here on tour.

I'm sorry but they'd left two weeks ago so check their website to see what the next date on the tour is, she tells me.

I nod then go to my room and did that and it's in beijing hopefully so it looks like I'm going there next I turned the tv on and low and behold my sons on it with his band he's changed as well but looks tired they were having a press conference about the tour the bands on I didn't see his brother but I knew tennyson wouldn't be to far away either I closed my eyes after all the travelling I'd done then turned the tv of and fall asleep.

The next day Carter had video called me asking if I'd found our son.

Babe I'm on my way to Beijing as we speak ok.

I love you Lincoln so find the twins and be safely she said.

Love you to babe I say then turn the phone off then I'm going to strangle their necks for putting their mum through all the stress at the moment as well.

I got to the hotel in the afternoon so I asked if the twins had stayed in it and don't Iie if they've not either.

What's his name she asked.

Tennyson and mayhem.

Let me just check, she says.

I'm their dad and I've travelled all over China so hurry up.

They checked out this morning, she says.

Fuck!!!

I went back on to the website and there was a few more dates on the tour in China so the last one was in sanghi so I booked myself in to the hotel,and heard screams so hopefully there in this hotel I was still knackered but I,had something to,eat to keep me going but I'd remembered what austin had told me so I just had toast at the moment I closed my eyes then in the night I was woken up by loud voices on the corridor now so I opened the door and the twins were there.

Have you had any idea what I've been through to find you? I've travelled all over China .

Dad mayhem says.

Get in that room right now I snapped pointing to it once there I slammed the door shut I was fuming as well.

What are you doing here Lincoln tennyson asked me.

Making sure both ok your mums in bits and austin on the war path because you've upset her especially as she's pregnant I shout .

Mums having another baby, my son says.

A girl.

So we've got another sister, Tennyson says.

That's irrelevant for now. How could you put her through this? And I've  Never seen your mum this upset before and it's heartbreaking because she thinks that this tour is too long as well I said.

I have to do this dad, it's in my contact mayhem says.

we'll phone mum tomorrow tennyson tells me.

You'll do it  right now I snap.

He did and Carter cried as well.

See what you've done to,your mum Austin shouts.

mum we didn't mean to upset you either mayhem says.

I watched her walk away from the camera, wiping her face I'm livid and Austin is I could tell by the expression on his handsome face now.

You boys will come straight home, he snaps.

I can't, I told you the other day mayhem says.

This tour is going to be the last for a long time as well. It's not good you need to rest, you've lost weight and it's upsetting me Carter says.

But mum I signed up to be in this band mayhem tells her.

Yeah and I'm your mother so which more important she snaps

That's not fair, Tennyson tells her.

So you'd choose this band over your parents I asked.

They didn't say anything.

Well if that's the case don't bother coming home if you prefer to stand by the band you,love she hissed.

Mum we're sorry mayhem said.

Sorrys not good enough go,and be with your band mates Carter hissed again then walked away from the camera now as well.

Now you both listen to me if I have to come and drag you both home myself I won't be happy either austin says.

I looked at the twins and they had tears in their eyes now.

I just can't leave the tour like I said it's in a contract mayhem tells austin.

Tennyson you come home right now Austin snarls.

no dad I'm staying here with my brother so I can make sure he doesn't go to parties he told austin.

That's bullshit your brother knows right from wrong so pack your case tennyson his dad said.

He shakes his head.

I'm so disappointed in both of you. I tell them once the call ends now.

just come to our next concert and you'll find out what it's like dad mayhem says.

I nod then sat down on a chair looking at them in front of me then I noticed  that same look that my brother use to,have before we'd fuck each other as well.

You can't be serious is this the reason you've been with your brother on our all this time I shout.

Dad, what are you on about?

Tell me the truth are you and your brother fucking each other behind everyone's back I say.

Yeah we are Tennyson, tell me.

How long I say.

Since I started the tour mayhem tells me.

So it's been going on for years.

I couldn't not see my brother for years on end either. I'd miss Tennyson so much, my son said.

So you've brought your brother on tour I said.

They nod.

you're playing a very dangerous game if you get caught that's it your career would be over and your mum would go ape shit as well I say.

Nobody has found out yet, my son told me.

He's got the same frown line as Carter when he's upset as well.

That's not the point, the press is everywhere, so be careful, I said.

you're saying all this to us and haven't even gone mad tennyson says.

Me and my brother used to mess around as well I said.

Define mess around mayhem smirks.

We fucked each other happy now I tell him.

We caught you once,my son says.

So.

your nearly 60 tennyson says smirking.

don't push it I'm only 48 I teased.

yeah but still loves mum.to,bits as well,mayhem says.

your other siblings miss you a lot as well i said.

I know we've talked to a few over the last few months, Tennyson says.

I'm starving so what do you want to order? I asked.

Nothing that moves on my plate, Tennyson said.

Your dad told the same thing before getting on the plane I told him.

Tennyson laughs.

We are really sorry for upsetting mum, my son said.

It's not me you're not supposed to be saying it to, I told him.

He nods.

The food arrived and we ordered chips and gravy,jack,potatoes with cheese and a few other things including drinks.

This tastes delicious, Tennyson said.

So you've really been having sex with each other then I asked them.

Yeah dad and we love each other mayhem says and I nearly choked on a chip as well.

what you can't be serious I say.

It's true, Tennyson tells me.

Show me I teased.

What mayhem says.

Show me how you fuck each other I said.

No Tennyson tells me.

Fine I'll fuck you instead I say standing up now then take my shorts of my cock springs free and it's long and hard shit!!!

Fine mayhem tells me and now I watched as they fucked each other and tried not to laugh because I did that to Carter rough and hard all over her house.

Happy now my son snaps.

You think that's how you fuck someone I teased.

we dialled it down, Tennyson tells me.

Right, show us how you do it to your brother as well, mayhem says.

Nah you couldn't handle me.

Yeah he could, Tennyson tells me.

You wanna bet I joked.

So who.was the last person that you fucked mayhem asked.

Austin just before I got on the plane I looked at Tennyson whose jaws were now on the floor.

You and my dad did that, he says.

Why not?

show us dad, my son said.

I grabbed his brother and fucked him so hard and roughly all around the room smacking his arse with every thrust over and over again until it's bright red and my hand marks on it now as Tennyson shouts my name.

Oh shit Lincoln.

I went extremely fast now while he's facing the wall as his brother watched pumping his cock rapidly.

Ah fuck he groans.

my lips crashed on tennyson's fast as the kiss turned into a furious one  and then my arse holes filled by my son now quickly.

Oh shit dad he says.

We're all in sync with each other so I let out a grunt.

Ah fuck son louder.

Your arse is so firm dad then he smacked it hard.

I'm glad I teased.

Mayhem pulled out and then I did the same to tennyson who's now flushed. He turned around. I sat  down then my son sat on my hard thick cock and I bounced him rapidly up,and down as we're facing the mirror. His brother sucked his cock as well even faster.

Oh yes he groans.

Ah fuck grunt now I'm bouncing my son up,and down extremely faster now while we kissed passionately as well.

What the fuck mayhem says as his brother sits on his cock now.

So I'm on the chair and my cocks inside my son's arse hole and he is inside his brothers as well.

Oh fuck we all grunt.

Feels good though Tennyson says smirking.

I watched as they kissed passionately so I kissed my son's neck gently now.

I needed to stand up. I told them so Tennyson got up,and so did his brother and I sat on the bed and stretched out my legs. I pumped my cock and my body spasms and I cum with a grunt.

Oh yes.

then it's being sucked by my son as his brother fucked him at the same time,as well.

It's so thick dad mayhem tells me.

do it slowly then I teased.

He nodded and I closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasure his mouths gave me at the moment then opened again when I looked down. He's sucking my ball sack now making popping noises every time he stops.

Oh fuck I,shout but not to loud.

His brother grunts as he cums so once he pulled out I fucked my son extremely fast  smacking his arse even harder over and over again with every deep thrust as well.

Oh fuck dad he groans into,the bed.

So I do it faster still until my legs shake and I cum with an even louder grunt throwing my head back now.

Holy shit son.

I pull out and he stands up,again and mayhem is flushed and sweaty as well.

I didn't expect that to happen either, he says.

Yeah but it felt good, Tennyson told him.

It was ok, I teased.

I've got a press conference later on dad so you and my brother will have to stay here for a bit, my son says.

I nod then he went in the bathroom and had a shower a few minutes later mayhem went to where his band mates were so now it's me and tennyson in the room I kissed him fast and my mouth ravished his now.

Oh shit Lincoln he groans.

The kiss deepened and I groaned.

Oh yes.

I'm flipped over so he's on top of me now and he fucked me Hard and  fast now as the kiss deepened even more as well.

My dad is very lucky to be able to do this to you anytime he wants Tennyson says.

I asked why he has a white ring on the end of his cock.

It shows mayhem how much I love him, he's got one but it's black he tells me smiling.

So they stand out on your skin tone, I teased.

Duh.

Looks like i'll be getting one with Quinn when I go home again I said.

It was a bit sore at first but once the swelling had gone down it was ok he says.

I pumped my cock rapidly now.

the door opened and my sons there then closed it and kissed me fast and forcefully.

Hurry up and get dressed because we're starting the concert early then pass me a vip pass.

Don't take this off of your neck dad, he said.

I got dressed and walked to the tour bus. I picked my suitcase up and I stepped inside and it's massive. The members of the band looked at me as well.

He's my dad, mayhem says.

So who's his and points to tennyson.

The cowboy who'll shoot you if he finds out you said that I teased.

They nod.

Once they arrived at the venue the band were going straight to the stage as me and Tennyson watched his brother singing in front of the massive crowd for two hours. My phone rings and it's Carter.

Have you calmed down? I teased.

She nods.

I need to show you something babe then went a bit further to the stage so I could show her to all the people in the audience as my son spots me and dragged me on the stage so I could take a selfie with the crowd behind me now then I went and stood next to tennyson again.

Bloody hell she says.

I know.

Once my son comes back to me has all sweaty as well.

Hi mum.

I'm sorry for my little melt down before she says.

It's fine, he said.

I just miss both of you a lot, Carter tells her sons.

Mum I have to so I'll speak to you later once I'm in my room ok.

Bye guys she told us.

Shit that was a brilliant concert tonight. Tennyson tells his brother who's now smiling.

Come on, let's get ready for the last concert in China I say.

Once it had finished the boys booked into a hotel and I fucked them all over it roughly and harder as well.

Oh fuck dad my son grunts.

Oh shit tennyson groans as he moves in and out of my arse hole rapidly as well.

We all cum together with a louder grunt as well.

Holy fucking shit.

Chapter 14

My kids are home and my baby is born

Carter

As my husband was fucking me while I was naked bent over the couch i held it tightly that's how fast he was going plus I'm,pregnant again plus we hadn't heard,from Lincoln either until we hear a voice and stopped.

anybody in .

We didn't move so when he walked in he saw me and Austin stood there naked and his cock was hard making the shorts he'd had on stick out at the front now as I licked my lips.

What you looking at babe he says.

Just that and pointed to his shorts he's now taken off and Lincoln's cock was thick and long  so I was just about on suck when I heard some say.

Fuck look at the size of my dads cock and my eyes had tears in them now once my sons come In the living room I,Hug them,both and I let the tears fall now.

Shh we're home now mum tennyson tells me as his brother was behind me as well.

Your so beautiful mum mayhem said.

My face heats up fast.

I,looked at my husband and he's fucking Lincoln while they kissed passionately.

I bloody love you, Austin Lincoln said.

That's when I felt something touching my arse now and it's being moved up and down the middle of my arse cheeks.

Sorry mum mayhem tells me.

I turned around and kissed him fast. I don't know what the hell had come over me but I was just happy my sons were home again as well.

Oh yes he groans.

I felt his brother slowly put his cock in my arse hole with a groan.

Oh shit mum.

I stuck it out so he could go deeper into it, and now Tennyson does as well.

The kiss I'm having with mayhem turned furious now and my back arched forwards as well making my bump stick out as well.

Beautiful as always Lincoln tells me kneeling down then kisses it gently then me.

I told you I'd bring our sons home babe he says.

But I thought they had no time off.

The tour manager surprised us all with a month off from the tour then it starts back in Germany next my son  says.

I nod.

I'm so sorry for upsetting you mum, he said.

We both are, his brother tells me.

Your home that's all that matters now I say.

Oh fuck austin Lincoln says as he's bouncing up,and down on my husbands cock rapidly as they kissed now.

Is dad gay mum?

I told Tennyson no he's bisexual because he's greedy and likes men as well and that's why he's doing that to Lincoln.

Oh.

I'm told to bend over the couch again and they all fucked me one by one extremely fast as my arse got smacked even harder with every thrust.

Oh shit I,shout.

Oh shit mum.this,feels good mayhem groans.

Oh yes his brother says.

Ah fuck babe Lincoln grunts

OH darling my husband grunts.

After they'd finished my arse was on fire and I cum as Austin hit my arse so hard with a scream.

Aaahhhh ffuuuuuk as my body shakes now.

there all sitting on the couch facing me,with long hard thick cocks,as well.

doyou,like looking at your son's cocks mum mayhem asked me.

My face burns as well shit!!!

So we're going to have a sister Tennyson says and then comes and kisses my stomach gently then sits on my knee as well.

That's not happening again, Austin tells his son.

No it's not, Lincoln says.

You are  a milf mum, mayhem says .

What's one of them I teased?

Mum I'd like to fuck he said.

And we've just done it as well, Tennyson says.

Over the next few months  I went to all my scans. My sons are back on tour but in Malaysia at the moment but get one month and can come home in between like all the other members of the crew as well which makes me and their dads happy.

Babe your bumps really big this time Lincoln tells me.

I've noticed I've put more weight on as well.

Nothing wrong with that Austin says.

I'd also found out that my sons had been having sex for years and kept it from me all this time and I went mad.

So now I'm going for my last scan before my daughter decides to make her presence to.the world as well I lay down on the bed and we all looked at the screen as a heart beat filled the room now and I smiled looking at my daughter on the tv in front of me now a not long to go now mrs mills the nurse says.

My waters broke on my birthday the 1st January so I'm 43 as well. I'm in the operating room and it's the same doctor who delivered all my other kids.

It's nice to see you again, Carter, he tells me.

Likewise I teased.

Get ready to push he said

I nod.

Push Carter.

Ahhh

A boy

Push again

Another boy

Once more.

A boy

Triplets bloody hell austin says quietly.

The others went out of the room but I needed to push for some reason so I told the doctor and she nodded.

Push Carter

Ahhhh

A girl

I lay down and the baby cried and so did the the others as well thank god

I got wheeled back into my room and there sitting on chairs just as the nurse brought my kids in their eyes went wide counting  the baby's cots now.

Quads Carter my husband says grinning

Three boys and one girl as well Lincoln says.

Rhythm scott millwright

Born on January 1st

At 11:04 am

Weight 5LB

lyric Moses millwright

At 11:05 am

Weight 5LB 1

Texas sue mills

At 11:05 am

Weight 5LB 2

Limerick ziggy mills

At 11:06 am

Weight 5 LB 3

Lincoln

I've got sons bloody hell after Carter had quads my husband hasn't stop smiling either and the names she called them are to do with writing songs and the beats that go with them as well because I was with on tour with our sons I'd come home straight away once austin had phoned me a few days before They was about to another concert in Germany there manger understood so he didn't bother them either because one of there band members could sing thank god so Our sons didn't have to rush back and I relieved just like carter and me and austin we'd fuck each other quite a lot when I'd come back,from China and did it to her as well so the other kids belonged to austin I couldn't see tennyson or mayhem being there dads the dates didn't match up so only a DNA will sort that out I,think there mum would lose it if they were the dad as well.

Another stepson for me Quinn says holding lyric as he feeds him his bottle now.

I'm so bloody proud of Carter I tell him.

She's a brilliant mum to all her kids including the ones she's just had as well he says.

who we all love I say.

Course we do, Quinn said.

Guess what, Zane is going to be a dad because ninas pregnant. That's what Trent had told me yesterday.

Bloody hell but your brother deserves it after what he's been through my husband tells me.

He does and I'm happy for him as well.

The baby's go to sleep and we put them in their cots and went back downstairs.

At least the baby's are living with us now because we're there dads obviously I teased.

We definitely are, Mr Millwright Quinn tells me smiling he made love to me all night and I fall in love with him more and more every day. We've been married for thirty years so I think we should renew our vows as well.

Carter

I'd seen the grin come on Lincoln's face when he'd found out that he's got sons and I'm just a bit worried in case the other baby's belongs to my son after they'd fucked me that day they'd come back from China so Lincoln suggested a DNA should be done as well so once the baby's are a bit older in a few months they'll get one done hopefully they belong to my husband as well my older sons are on tour so a baby would hold them back and if the reporters found out I'm the kids mum it's classed as incest and I don't want to put my family through the hassle either so,I'm,praying to god that the baby's are Austin's.

Lincoln and his husband are happy the baby's live with them because there the dads as well so it's only fair but to still come and see me everyday.

It's been a few months and the DNA results come back and the babies are Austin's and now we're both happy and relieved at the same time just as our sons walked in the house right now.

Where's the brats mum tennyson asked me.

Asleep why Lincoln says.

I didn't see you there, dad mayhem said.

You've got a brother and a sister now so I was wondering if you'd like to be their godfathers, Austin asked.

I'd be honoured, he tells him.

So would I as well my son said then hugged me smiling.

I'd asked my older daughters and they can't wait to wet the baby's heads in Hawaii. At least it's going to be warm when we go in a few weeks.

Austin

I've got a daughter and another son so now we're all on our way to Hawaii and it's nice a warm once the plane lands at the airport I got us a minivan which takes us to the villas and there stunning and the view from them is beautiful because they faced the sea and right on the beach as well.

all the older kids had their own villas now so we don't have to worry about them either but they're a few minutes from ours as well.

I helped my wife put the kids in their cots because they were asleep once the plane had landed and our cases were unpacked and out the way in the coat room I kissed Carter fast and she moaned.

Ahh.

Her body has more curves on it after she's had the quads a few months ago. We'd been worried in case they had belonged to our sons but luckily they weren't either so we were relieved when we found out.

Over the next few days my wife's been organising the christening with my mum so it gives us all a few hours to catch up now the baby's weren't here as well.

So son how are you liking being a dad again he says.

We both are, Lincoln said.

you've touched lucky meeting Carter as well my dad tells me.

so bloody lucky Lincoln says.

Once my dad went to his villa I asked Lincoln what's wrong.

we've both got babies now so why wouldn't your dad congratulate me he says.

Don't take it personally Lincoln he's gone very protective after what my wife went through years ago that's all I say.

we've not congratulated each yet so come on austin he says grabbing my hand and takes me somewhere away from our villas now.

Where are we?

Shh he says then his lips crashed to mine fast now while his hands undone the string on my shorts now and they fell down.

Look at that magnificent cock it's all hard for me austin he says

Once his shorts were on the floor I was told to bend over a cut down tree then with one quick thrust my arse holes filled completely then got fucked hard and rapidly while we kissed each other now.

Congratulations daddy Austin Lincoln says.

And congratulations to you daddy Lincoln I say.

We both love Carter a lot as well, he told me.

Course we do.

Because I love you just as much he tells me now.

what.

I realised that when we'd fucked each that day I'd come back from China he says.

snap.

The kiss was passionate but also turned furiously like he was claiming my lips for himself as well shit!!!

Oh yes he groans as he goes extremely fast and the thrusts get harder and faster now.

Oh shit I groaned but not too loud.

By the time he'd finished my arse hole was throbbing but in a good why as we carried on kissing each other and it deepened quickly as my cock touched his now so I pumped them together rapidly my body spasms just like he's then I quickly put my cock into Lincoln and cum with a grunt in his neck.

Oh fuck.

Ah fuck Lincoln grunts as well.

We pulled our shorts back up and then walked back to the villas separately and  made myself a glass of wine and sat down just as my wife came and sat down next to me with a glass of wine as well and we watched the sunset together. It was like something out of a romantic film .

The next day we'd had the babies Christened and it went very good the party went on until early hours of the morning but we went back to,our villa and we'd hired a nanny as well she went to,her room and I locked all the doors and windows then climbed into bed with Carter and fall asleep after a very long day.

I love you darling.

I love Austin more, she says.

Chapter 15

Family and friends mean everything to me

Carter

A few more years went by and the quads are now in high school so I'm

52

Austin 50

So I've been planning his birthday party with his parents for months and he doesn't suspect anything yet which is,good because balloons have to be blown up and the cakes got to be delivered I,decided to,come to Egypt as well I asked the hotel If I could have it closed for two weeks because important people were going to,be staying and they let me have the hotel so I'm glad now and I'm five months pregnant but don't know who this baby belongs to now but all the kids dads are brilliant so I respect them for that over the years my parents had never contacted me either since the day my ex husband had died but I wasn't bothered because I,had a family who loves me and the kids I've had I was just turning around when I'm,pinned to the wall by trent he's changed over the years he looks like his dad now in his 40s but still a gobshit.

It's been so long since I've kissed you Carter I miss your lips just like my wife he says.

Where is she?

Boo.

I turned around and Nina was there and heavily pregnant and Zane kissed me now.

It's nice to see you again Carter. I see my brother is keeping you busy, zane says smirking.

he might.

And you're going to be a dad from what Lincoln tells me.

In a few months he told me.

Nina kissed me fast and really went for it as well. I let it deepen as someone coughed making us stop and look who it was .

you're here chase it's been years zane tells him.

Guys I'll leave you to catch up ok.

They all kissed me and I walked towards the room to see how it's going. I opened the door and it's like being transported to another era all together. The theme was Hollywood glamour so Big Band was hired even though my son was a bit annoyed as well.

Mum, we could have played music, mayhem told me.

Forget it's your dad's birthday so relax for a change I said.

The quads are 13 so they didn't need a nanny thank god but had their own rooms as well.

My older sons aren't bothered about holding hands or kissed in public now that there band mates caught them one night after the concert on the corridor going to,there rooms so they just dealt with it and moved on as well but the manager hadn't liked what my sons were getting up to because the band's reputation was popular all over the world with reporters following there everywhere at the moment so that's why I had the hotel closed for this party as well I'd saved up over the years so,once mayhem had found out he wasn't to happy and told me he'd already paid the hotel so the money I'd had stayed in the bank for a rainy day.

Babe are you ready? Lincoln asked me because my husband was in another part of the hotel with Quinn and a few others so he wouldn't hear the music as well.

You're practically glowing Carter's he says.

my face heats up.

Er thanks I say.

But still beautiful as always he chuckles then kisses me passionately he's shirtless and his body is more broader and toned especially Being 46 now but still handsome like always.

You're the only woman I've loved for years Carter and nobody's going to change that he says.

I love you too.

Don't forget your husband as well, he told me.

Austin had told me that he also loved Lincoln so they've become closer since the quads were born as well but it didn't bother me because I trust them.

I want this baby to be mine. Carter Lincoln tells me as he rested his hands on my stomach while he was behind me facing the mirror as well.

Why we've made plenty I teased.

Because I love you so much, he said.

We kissed once I turned around and I fell back in the bed , opened my legs and boom my vaginas filled fast and I moaned.

Oh yes.

Oh fuck babe he groans now we're engrossed in each other until his phone rings and it's Trent tells us that Austin is ready so hurry the fuck up now.

We put our clothes on again and I made sure that I looked presentable before going downstairs to the others now.

Trent saw me and then looked at Lincoln and smirked.

Your blushing Carter he whispers.

It's warm.

Keep telling yourself that he chuckles.

Shut it.

Austin had a blindfold over his eyes as he walked towards me now with Quinn's arm linked with his just in case my husband falls over.

What's going on guys he asked.

Wait and see, I teased.

you naughty wife he chuckles.

Lincoln slapped my arse playfully then opened the doors and Austin jumps as people cheered louder as he walked in the room slowly then the blindfold was takeb of his eyes now he looked around the room then kissed me gently then people wished him happy birthday l and I bought my husband a drink to celebrate as well.

You did This for me, Carter Austin says.

I had help as well.

Yeah babe you did he smiled then kissed Austin's cheek just like Quinn he's had to deal with the fact his husband loved mine now so they've been fucking me nonstop since so if I had triplets again they could probably have a kid each shit!!!

Dance with me Carter my husband says grabbing my arm taking me to the dance floor now a slow song's playing and he sings the last verse in my ear

And you're my everything and a whole lot more mrs mills always and forever.

I spun around and Lincoln was there as well. We danced slowly then he let me fall and kissed me gently then lifted me up again and we carried on dancing until the music stopped and my sons stood in front of the microphone now and made a speech as the cake came out in a big tray on wheels.

Shit I thought our sons were going to tell us all they'd got married, Lincoln says.

That's against the law you idiot I teased.

You never now with those to Carter we didn't know they were fucking for years until I caught them as well he told me.

when.

I was knackered after travelling so I was in the same hotel in Beijing and I heard loud voices in the corridor so I opened the room door I was in, I saw your sons kissing passionately and pushed them into my room and told them off he said.

I laughed.

Why?

I told Lincoln that his son takes after him with the I don't give a shit attitude.

I give a shit about you Carter, he said.

I know you do, I say.

We went to the bar and I got a cocktail this time and strawberries and champagne after I'd had a few. I was a bit tipsy as well so I made my way to the hotel room I was in. I swayed trying to open the door, giggling now .

Let me help you Carter, Lincoln tells me and the door opens now once we're inside he closes it and we kiss forcefully and with love behind it as well I let it deepen and we're engrossed in each other underneath the cover skin to skin as well.

I'm going to make love to you now, he tells me.

He did nice and slowly over and over again until we both cum.

Oh shit babe he groans.

Oh yes I moaned.

We carried on kissing and then stopped because someone was knocking on the door. Now I got up and asked who it was.

Austin I've come to collect my present from Lincoln, he says.

I let him in and he spots Lincoln with no clothes on and grins.

Well what are you standing there for he teased.

My husband pushed him against the wall fast and his back hit it with a thud then they kissed passionately and it turned into a furious one. Now it turned me on now as well shit!!!

Don't you dare Austin growls as I went to rub my clit.

I touched it and giggled.

Carter don't Lincoln says

Oh yes I moaned as I rubbed it rapidly now.

she's so stubborn your wife, he told Austin.

Let's make her scream now.

Don't you fucking dare I snap.

My body shakes. they both fucked me at the same time with big thrusts over and over again as my arse gets smacked even harder as well.

Oh shit I moaned louder.

Ah fuck Carter they grunt loudly as well.

The last big thrust sent me over the edge and I screamed so loud as I cum.

Aahhhhhh ffuuck.

they both pulled out and there cocks were still leaking so I stuck them clean and get into bed again i have to go and do the same to my husband now babe so I'll see you both in the morning he tells us then kissed and went out the door I locked it and Austin made love to me then I turned the light of and we both fall asleep again.

The year after I'd had triplets

Born on November 30 th

Opal nelly mills

At 23:00 pm

Weight 7LB

Coral jezelle millwright

At 23:01 pm

Weight 7 LB 1

Primrose Mae mills

At 23:02 pm

Weight 7 LB 2

Lincoln

I've got a daughter, Quinn says, holding her grinning.

from the women we all love as well I teased.

Carter's a special lady. She had to put up with all of us a lot in that frat house and the different hours depending what courses we were on my husband said.

Look I know you don't like me being closer to Austin but i care about him a lot I told Quinn.

I trust you because we would'nt have been together this long Lincoln but we both know Austin as well otherwise it wouldn't be happening between you either he says.

Thanks for understanding what I just told you I said.

Quinn nods as he feeds coral her bottle now.

I love you so much, I told Quinn.

aw you're turning into a house husband he laughs

No I'm not, I teased.

but you're still handsome though he says.

I'm glad I am.

but you're mine he says.

How long have we been Married? I asked.

A very long time Lincoln says.

Shit I'm getting old then I teased.

Carter

I've had three girls,but one belongs to Quinn now and he's not stop,smiled either especially when he comes to,my house everyday now I'm out of hospital and I have had plenty of visitors the weathers been nice and warm so I,decided to take the kids out for a walk Lincoln and Austin comes with me and they held hands as well.

Thank you Carter for understanding how I feel about your husband Lincoln tells me.

I've known you for years and I trust you both as well I say.

My husband is getting used to me loving Austin Lincoln tells me.

he's your lover I teased.

Just like you babe as well Lincoln says.

My Face is burning now.

Why don't we all go on holiday somewhere quiet I said.

That would be a great idea, my husband tells me.

But where Carter Lincoln says.

So,now I'm sorting all,the suitcases out before we go to the airport with everyone else,it's like that scene from home alone where there mums panicking because she left her kid behind so I counted everyone's heads before getting into the minivan and it drives us and all the others to the airport we get our tickets which will be taking us to the caribbean for two weeks it has its own private beach so the public can't use it either thank god.

The journey there wasn't that bad but my baby's got a bit ratty because they weren't use to long flights so once we all arrived at the villas they were asleep so I take them to the nursery and got,changed into some comfy closet the weather is hot as well so I,turned the fans on now and let the breeze go through it while sat down on the patio and had a drink of wine I nearly choked when I'd seen my husband,sons,friends a coming towards me naked and there thick cocks are hard as well.

We went for a swim, Austin says.

Did you forget your shorts I teased?

Open your Mouth Carter.

I did and Lincoln ran his wet cock across my lips slowly now I sucked it and he groaned.

Oh yes babe.

I do the same to the others so when my sons stood in front of me I closed my mouth again.

No chance.

It's only fair mum Wyatt says.

So how do you like being pregnant? I asked her.

The sickness is getting on my nerves. I'm surprised I didn't get sick on the plane, she says.

So was I because I wouldn't have liked you putting your head down a toilet and knowing That many people have been using it, her brother says.

Ew gross Bonny said.

Her sisters came towards us now,and sat down next to me on either side as well.

That's it, no more babies are coming out of me. It hurts where I was cut, Davina says .

Yeh and you did scream a lot Wyatt says.

Shut it she snapped.

He laughs now.

Austin

Me and Carter have been married for a very long time and had plenty of kids along the way I'm so proud because she's a brilliant mum and she's me soulmate and the women I'll always protect with my life until the day I die my family adores her and there grandchildren's I've become close to Lincoln now just like my wife he's a good dad and my wife trusted him as well I realized I liked men once I'd fucked Lincoln he's so hot headed but loved me and Carter a lot and had done over the years.

My son and his brother had been having sex behind all our backs for years but there adults so I,don't get to tell tennyson what's to do anymore either just like mayhems dad.

I'm 50 now but don't feel it either where Carter is still beautiful and we all tell her that as well.

Fingers click in front of me now.

Earth to Austin Lincoln says .

Sorry I was just thinking.

About what he says.

Just how far we've all come over the last few years, that's all.

We've all stuck together as well, he says .

Course we have I teased.

He kissed me fast and my backs against the nice way I'm picked up. I'm stocky and 6 ft so I'm surprised Lincoln can as well.

oh Austin he groaned.

I deepened the kiss and it turned furious now.

We are now laying on the couch and skin to skin he kissed my body all over and then sucked my thick hard cock rapidly as well.

Oh shit Lincoln.

I love your cock in my mouth Austin, he says.

I'm glad I teased.

He sucks it even faster as his hand pumps it extremely fast now and my body spasms and I cum fast into his mouth with a grunt arching my hips.

Oh fuck that felt good.

He stands up and my arse is in the air then he fucked it hard and roughly as well.

Oh fuck I grunt.

Ah fuck Austin he grunts louder then smacked my arse harder now.

More.

You asked for it, he says.

My arse hole throbs once he's finished so I sat up again and I kissed Lincoln passionately while our cocks touched his is still leaking so I knelt down and put it in my mouth and sucked the tip until it was clean while he groaned.

Ah fuck Austin.

I sat back on his lap and we carried on kissing but he picked me up and now I'm being taken to the bedroom slowly never taking his lips off mine shit!!!

Oh Austin I love you so much I said.

I'm put down in the middle of the bed and we're engrossed in each other now while I'm moving in and out of his arse hole slowly as well.

Oh yes he groans.

I pulled the covers over us now and we kissed passionately but with love behind it as well I'd never imagined in a million years this would be happening either but it has and I'm enjoying it a lot.

Chapter 16

Families get through anything

Carter

As th years went by my age went up with it I'm 60 And austins 56 to top it all of I'm bloody pregnant again so this baby's the last as well my body's getting tired now me and my husband renewed our vows for the very last time after we'd been married for 40 years all our friends and family were there like my older kids are now in relationships and had more kids my sons are still loved up as well there in their 50s now so it's got nothing to do with me or there dads who are still fucking each other and I can tell Quinn's not happy either so I suggested that they show stop for a while as well.

But why Lincoln asked.

Because it's upsetting Your husband a lot.

what Lincoln says.

you need to,go and make sure Quinn's ok I told him.

He kissed us both then I made me and my husband a cup of tea while his hands touched my huge stomach as well.

This is the last so I'm getting sterilized ok.

Austin nods.

I mean it I snap.

I know you do, he says.

I'm 60 now so my body's had enough I say.

Austin kissed me and I looked down and my waters have broken now so I'm now in an ambulance taking me to the hospital once I get there I'm taken to the operation room now my husband is holding my hand at the side of me now.

It's nice to see you, Carter the doctor said.

Likewise I say.

Hey ready to,push ok.

I nod

Push, he says.

A boy.

I want to be sterilized now I say.

My husband went out of the room as I am so once the doctor had finally I'm in a wheelchair back to my room again all sweaty.

Why did you do it? Carter Lincoln asked.

I'm older now, I teased.

the nurse brought my kids in and asked what their names were

Born on April 13 th

Roman Neil mills

At 8:00am

Weight 6LB 3

I've got a son again, Lincoln tells me smiling.

Looks like it, I say.

He kissed me and sat back down on his chair. I asked where his husband was as well.

At work we had a row yesterday.

about what I asked.

He looked at Austin now.

Tell me why I snap.

Quinn wants me to stay away from your husband otherwise that's it he says.

so in other words he's making you choose Austin said.

He nods.

I,don't want us to fall out over this so you to will stop having sex with each other now I said.

They looked at each other as well.

I mean it because I don't want your marriage to end after all these years all because your fucking my husband.

Ok babe Lincoln says.

over the next few months I had the baby's christened and in Greece my marriage to Austin is still going strong and Lincoln's back in Quinn's good books as well after our little talk in the hospital but I could see that Lincoln misses kissing Austin  but I was a bit apprehensive at first because I'd asked Lincoln if I could have word away from everyone then Austin asked what's going on now.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the bedroom and Lincoln came into the villa now so I took him into the room.

Kiss him.

I never saw Lincoln move so fast and pinned Austin against the wall and kissed my husband furiously and passionately then it deepened as well.

Feels so good after all this time he groans.

It does , Austin tells him.

Their pants are around their ankles then they fucked each  other extremely fast in front of me now and it's turning me on as well.

Ah fuck my husband grunts.

Oh shit Lincoln says louder.

I knelt down and sucked his cock rapidly now and he ate me and smiled.

I've got the two people I love touching my body, Lincoln says.

his thick cock leaks at the tip so I sucked it.

Keep going babe he groans.

I did and I pumped it even faster as well.

Oh shit Carter Lincoln grunts.

Austin is still pounded in and out of Lincoln then pinched his nipples hard at the same time.

Keep going's babe he groans again.

I did and I felt him explode in my mouth fast now and it's dripping down my face as well.

Fuck that should have been inside you Carter Lincoln tells me.

but it's not.

I'm pinned to the floor fast and he fucked me so hard and fast my legs shook now while his mouth ravished mine hard.

Oh shit Lincoln I moaned.

I love you so bloody much Carter even though you've had the main part of your vagina out so you can't have anymore kids he said.

you're so funny I tease.

you love me though he asked.

Course I do now carry on again before you have to go and find your husband as well.

He does and I cum with a louder moan.

Holy shit as my body shakes and toes curl now.

Ah fuck babe he grunts in my neck then sits up again smiling at me.

Austin kissed Lincoln then he went out the villa again and closed the door as well.

Thanks for doing that Carter Austin tells me.

I nod then get changed into my pjs then climb into bed because the kids are asleep in the nursery as well then we both fall asleep.

Another few years later I'm 70 and my husband's 67 and thank god I've been sterilized because the way I'm being fucked by Lincoln and Austin is not like all the other time either it's like they're climbing me for themselves as well.

oh shit I scream louder.

Quite babe Lincoln tells me as he's smacking my arse harder with every thrust over and over again so by the time he's finished my arse is burning as well.

you've always been a screamer mrs mills my husband tells me.

I know what your thinking why am I calling Lincoln that I'd married him  after Quinn divorced him he couldn't deal with that fact that Lincoln was in love with austin and he'd found out what happened at the christening as well so he told him it was over after all,the years they'd been married so I'd decided to renew my vows with Austin one last time and we Included Lincoln and he's been so happy as well our kids are now in primary school so it suits me fine.

You've made me so bloody happy Carter Lincoln tells me.

really.

he nods then kisses me fast as Austin's moving in and out of his arse hole slowly now.

Oh yes Mr Mills he groans.

oh shit husband number two says in my mouth.

feels so good, Austin says.

The kiss turned passionate quickly and forcefully as I deepened it now my phone rings I sat up and it's a number I didn't recognize.

Hello

is this Carter mills the person says.

Yes.

I was just calling you because your friend is in the hospital now.

What's he called? I asked .

Quinn.

I'll be there in a few minutes and after the call they will see my face as well.

Get really quick.

Lincoln asked why.

Once I,had told him his face pales quickly so now we're at the hospital I asked what room Quinn was in.

Third door on the left the nurse tells me.

We all walked in and he's lost weight and his eyes went straight to his ex husband now.

What's going on? I asked.

I hadn't been feeling very well so I came to the hospital and they put me in this room he told me.

The doctor came in and closed the door now.

I asked him what's going on.

I'm afraid that Quinn's got pneumonia and his immune system shutting down slowly the doctor says.

Quinn's an active person Lincoln says.

it doesn't matter you can be the healthiest person but still get it the doctor says.

I looked at Quin who's got tears in his eyes now and asked if he could have a word with his ex husband so we went out the room and gave them some privacy as well.

Poor Lincoln Austin says.

We saw nurses run to the room where Quinn was and Lincoln's shaking now as tears came down his face as he watched the nurse trying to resuscitate Quinn twice and he didn't wake up either.

No Lincoln shouts, dropping to his knees crying.

Come on Carter austin says taking me out to the corridor now I sobbed into,his neck as well

I feel this is all my fault now.

what he says.

I feel that it's my fault because I split them both up I say.

ssh Lincoln is coming tonight us Austin tells me.

I open my arms and he comes in to them fast.

Quinn's gone, Lincoln sobs.

the next few days the funerals very emotional because Quinn's parents turned up and met us all and Lincoln as well but when someone mentioned Quinn's kid in the speech I broke down at the side of Lincoln who,held my hand all the way through the serving once the coffin had been lowered into the ground people threw roses in as well then walking away.

he loved you so much I told Lincoln.

I Know babe.

Mine and Austin's eyes met and Lincoln noticed.

have I missed something we don't keep secrets from each other he says.

Once we get home my husband explodes.

Don't you ever blame yourself for me and Quinn splits up Carter we'd drift apart he told me.

I cried into my hands and told Lincoln sorry.

Lincoln

It's been a year since my ex husband died and it's weird not seeing him either but I'm taking it day by day just like the rest of us and the kids he'd had as well I loved Carter and Austin we've had plenty of kids over the years and I'm grateful as well she's an amazing mum to them  I'm getting older but only have a few wrinkle around my eyes now but my body's still looks good just like Austin who is now next to me facing the mirror as well.

Your body's still nice Lincoln, he said touching it as my cock went hard.

Where's our wife?

With the girls there bloody pregnant again he told me.

Bloody hell I say.

We kissed passionately now and he wrapped his arm around my waist I could feel Austin's cock touching my arse. It's hard so I bend over and he fills it with one thrust with a grunt.

Oh shit.

He pounds it hard and fast now I have to hold on the sink tightly.

Oh yes he says.

More I teased.

Austin nods and gives me what I wanted and my arse is on fire from where it's been smacked so hard as well.

I pump my cock rapidly and my body spasms now and I cum with a louder grunt.

Holy shit Austin.

He did the same with an even louder grunt.

Ah fuck .

We kissed furiously and passionately then I pinned the man I love to the door fast and my body's touching his

I love you Lincoln, he said.

I know you do, Austin I say.

We lay on the bed and I fucked him so fast the headboard hits the wall  hard now as well.

we're engrossed in each other and it felt nice  and I think Austin felt the same.

too bad our wife has been sterilized now I say.

Yeh I'm gutted Austin tells me.

You and I both.

I straddle his cock now and then bounced up and down rapidly and he groans louder.

Ah fuck Lincoln.

I went even faster now.

Lincoln Austin, groans.

I still do but faster.

Lincoln, don't you dare he said.

The last bounce makes his and my body spasm and we both cum with an even louder grunt now.

Ah fuck

Oh shit.

We kissed again then I stood up now his cock was still leaking so I sucked until it was clean as well.

Oh yes he groans.

I stopped and he's flushed but still handsome like always but with a heart of gold and protects the women we both love as well.

Anyone in a voice shouts.

We went downstairs and Carter came into the house. I pinned our wife to the wall fast as Austin was pulling her pants down and she's told to kneel on the floor where we fucked our wife hard and roughly smacked her arse even harder with every big thrust as well.

Ahhh fucukk.

We both go even faster now.

Guys she pants.

We kept going until she cum once we'd smacked her arse again with a scream

Aahhhhh fffffuukkkk.

We both pulled out of Carter and she laid on the floor now and I sat down beside her.

What you looking at I teased.

Just the ceiling why.

I kissed her passionately and she moaned.

Oh shit Lincoln.

My lips kiss her body all over then her stomach as well.

I love you babe I say.

I love you too, she says.

We all sat on the couch now we're dressed and Carter yaws.

Someone had a busy day, I teased.

She nods and her eyes closed.

Austin carried her upstairs then came back down again and sat next to me.

We've worn our wife out and he chuckles.

are you ready for round three Lincoln he says.

I nod and we both fucked each other harder and roughly all around the house and it felt bloody great as well so now we are on either side of our wife I turned the lord of and we all fall asleep.

Carter

Another few years went by and now I'm

80

Austin's 78

Lincoln's 77

I've been married to Austin for long time but for me and Lincoln it's only ten years and the marriage is still going strong all my kids are happy and I've got grandchildren now and my mum died but I didn't go to her funeral either so I was glad I'd walking in to that frat house now because I'd met my husband and Lincoln as well they all stuck by me through Everything I had to deal with at my age and I'd made friends for lifetime so I'm a very happy lady now and I wouldn't have it any other way if someone dares to call frat houses I'll go mad it was completely different for me as well so,I'd been thinking about writing an article in the newspaper to tell people about my life it got good reviews and it made all my family and friends happy so it just goes to show you the never judge a book by its cover because what's inside it might tell you the truth about frat houses because i found a lucky one to live in.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 23 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
604K 21.2K 17
Andrew found himself on the other side of his bedroom door while his wife was moaning for more, and to give it to her hard and fast, his wife cheatin...
121K 3.8K 55
Hi, I'm Lisa Stone. Your cliché outcast living a terrible life. Well, that is until I got kidnapped and taken to a special place. A place that I hold...
EMPTY By Pcrw1233

Fanfiction

31.5K 705 20
I found out the truth, they are all lying to me expecting me to be their friend and be in their side, well I will show then otherwise, they better be...