The Rainbow Dash Diaries

Af Hxstopperx

Characters : Rainbow Dash (main character) Apple Jack (main character) Rarity (main character) Pinkie Pie (ma... Mere

Chapter 1 :
"Are you Jealous?"
The Rainbooms :
Rainbow's Terrible Day :
The Camping Trip :
Singing :
Spring Breakdown :
Spring Breakdown (part 2) :
Quibble Pants :
Crystal prep :
The Talent Show :
Chapter 2 :
Stalker :
One Thing :
Battle Of The Bands :
Rainbow Dash's Birthday :
The Trip :
Queen Chrysalis and The Changelings :
School :
The Mall :
The Halloween Party :
Tank :
Framed! :
Chapter 3 :
The Sleepover :
Jealous :
Feather Bangs :
Paris ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท :
Paris ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท (Part 2) :
Paris ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท (Part 3) :
Roommates :
Party :
Detention :
Fall Formal :
Fall Formal (Part 2) :

Memories :

20 1 0
Af Hxstopperx

I was sitting alone in my room bored looking at old scrapbooks I have. There was pictures of me and my friends,my family and more.

One of the photos was this one,it was a photo of me,Apple Jack,Pinkie Pie,Rarity and Fluttershy when we were younger.

And this was a photo we took after the friendship games.

Selfie!

This was a selfie we took at the Equestria Land Theme Park,when Rarity got a job as a costume designer for Vignette Valencia.

And this was from the rollercoaster I went on with Fluttershy at the Theme Park. (I was totally not scared)

This was a photo we took in the Theme Park's Photo Booth.

Here's a better photo lol.

And this was the time we tried to fake a snow day to get out of doing a test,Principal Celestia caught us and gave us detention.

And here's another snow day pic when I spent two days as a snow man to throw snowballs at my friends. (We were having a huge snowball fight at school)

And this was when we did a secret present switch-a-roo and Rarity bought me a new sports vest. (Also the day when i forgot to buy a present for Fluttershy,since i got her for the gift swap)

And this was the photo we took for the Apple harvesting festival.

The next photo I looked at was of me winning a competition,I then noticed the people I was standing with.

(Just imagine this photo as Equestria Girls not Mlp Friendship is magic)

It was me,Spitfire,Fleetfoot,Soarin and Lightning Dust. I didn't realise we knew each other then.

I then decide to take the book to school tomorrow and show my friends.

*At School*

I was walking to school with Scootaloo,when I saw my friends and Scootaloo saw hers.

"Hey guys." I say.
"Hey Rainbow Dash." Said Apple Jack.
"Hiiiii." Said Pinkie.
"Hey." Said Sunset.
"I have something really exciting to show you." I say.
"What is it dear?" Said Rarity.
I take my scrapbook out of my bag and show them the pictures.
"Is that you and the Wonderbolts?" Said Apple Jack.
"Yeah." I say.
"And that girl you hate,Lightning Dust?" Says Apple Jack.
"Yeah." I say.

I then go over to my other friends (The Wonderbolts) and show them the picture.

"Hey guys." I say.
"Hey Crash." Said Spitfire.
"Hey." Said Fleetfoot.
"Hey Dash." Said Soarin.
"I have something to show you guys." I say.
"What is it?" Said Soarin.
(I show them the picture)
"Is that us?" Said Soarin.
"Yeah." I say.
"We met at a competition years ago?" Said Fleetfoot.
"Oh I didn't realise we knew each other back then." Said Spitfire.
"Me neither." I say.

*Later that day*

Me and my friends were talking about more memories and funny things we've  did.

"Hey guys do you remember the time we were at the beach and Rarity thought she lost her earring." I say.
"Oh yeah and turns out it was in her hair the whole time." Said Apple Jack.

"Or the time we thought there was a sea monster in the ocean." Said Twilight.
"But actually it was just my floatie covered in seaweed." Said Pinkie.

"What about the time when we caught a criminal who stole jewels to impress a girl." Said Rarity.
"And then we ate puff cakes,half cream puff,half cupcake and they were delicious." Said Pinkie.

"What about the time I tried to scare pinkie but my plan backfired." I say.
"Oh I remember that." Said Pinkie.

"Rainbow Dash,do you have anymore photos?" Said Apple Jack.
"Yeah." I say.

"This is from the fall formal when Photo Finish kept taking our picture until she got a good one." I say.

"And this when Rarity's wings burned from the light." I say.

"And this was me and lemon zest during Dance Magic." I say.

"this is all of us during Dance Magic." I say.

"And this is me,Sunset and AJ's pillow fight at Camp Everfree." I say.
"I remember this." Says AJ.
"Me too." Said Sunset.

"Me and AJ behind the scenes of the school play." I say.
"Haha,this was when you told me you read my diary and found my vision board." Says AJ.

"This is another photo from the play." I say.

"And this was me and Scootaloo at the fall formal." I say.

(I had more photos but wattpad won't let me post anymore)

"Remember the time we went surfing and Zephyr tried to tell us he was a surfer." Said Apple Jack.
"And he nearly drowned." Says Fluttershy.
"And then he made me show him how to surf." I say.

"Or the time I found a message in a bottle on the beach." Said Sunset.
"And it was a treasure map." Said Twilight.
"And the treasure was just a sushi truck." Said Pinkie.

"Or when I was trying to help Apple Jack with her foot injury and we met Dirk Thistleweed." I say.
"And he invited me,Snips and Snails backstage." Said Apple Jack.

"Or when we met Postcrush and I read their mind and they kicked us out of the festival." Said Sunset.
"And they had a time twirler." Said Pinkie.
"Which was the reason we were stuck in a time loop." Said Sunset.
"And we got to sing with them on stage." Said Pinkie.

"Remember when we found the missing relics that Juniper Montage stole from the Daring Do set and we got to be extra's on the movie." I say.

"Yeah." Said Apple Jack.

"And another time,when Juniper had this Magic Mirror that she trapped us inside of and then Starlight Glimmer had to save us." I say.

"Shouldn't we be practicing now?" Says Sunset.
"Oh yeah." I say.

"Ah,ah-ah,ah-ah,Ah-ah-ahhh,Ah-ah,ah-ah,ah-ahhh." (All)

"Back in the day,I used to walk these halls acting
tough,but all alone,I needed a friend to lend me a helping hand I couldn't do it on my own." (Sunset)

"We've come so far together,got memories to treasure I look at you,stories come back to life." (All)

"And if I need reminding,I know where I can find you in these pages,you'll last forever." (All)
"Ah,ah-ah,ah-ah,Ah-ah,Ah-ah,ah-ah-ah-ahhh." (All)

"Remember when I,i lost the crown you didn't leave me out in the rain we still had songs to sing,Magic transforming special in every way the gems chose us by name." (Sunset)

"We've come so far together,got memories to treasure I look at you,stories come back to life."
(All)

"And if I need reminding,I know where I can find you in these pages,you'll last forever." (All)

"Forever,forever,In these pages you'll last forever." (Sunset)

The end :)

Song is : We've come so far,from Equestria Girls : Forgotten Friendship

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

5.1K 184 26
A story between Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack. Not of ponies, but people in Equestria Girls. ATM idk if there will be any mature themes but I will upd...
8.7K 457 30
It's a few years after graduation at Canterlot College. Rainbow Dash has settled into her temporary placement on the official Canterlot soccer team w...
685 28 10
Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are childhood friends, but everything changes when Luke enters their lives, stirring up feelings of jealousy in Rainbow...
9.4K 271 23
โ๐™’๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ. ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ข๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๏ฟฝ...