Resilience Unveiled:Stiles St...

By SenpaiUnique

Embarking on a journey of self-discovery and resilience, Stiles Stilinski finds himself at a crossroads after... More

Character Introduction
Betrayal Unveiled
Shadows Unveiled
A New Beginning
Unexpected Encounters
A Journey of Discovery
Reunion in Mystic Falls
Bonds Strengthened
Unexpected Encounters
Unexpected Challenges
Unexpected Reunions
Unexpected Encounters

A Father's Concern

16 1 0
By SenpaiUnique

(Derek's POV)

I awoke to the warmth of Scott McCall beside him, a sense of contentment washing over me as i took in the sight of my boyfriend. Despite the trials we had faced, i found solace in the peace of our shared moments, a reminder of the love that bound us together.

With a gentle sigh, i rose from our bed, my thoughts drifting to my son, Eli. It had been a year since Eli's changed, he went from sweet to cold. I had hoped that our time together would heal the wounds of the past, but a lingering sense of unease gnawed at me as he stepped into the hallway.

"Eli?" I called out, my voice echoing through the quiet house.

But there was no response, no sign of my son. A flicker of concern ignited in my chest as i made my way to Eli's room, my footsteps echoing in the empty corridor.

My heart sank as i took in the sight of Eli's vacant room, the absence of my son's presence a stark reminder of the uncertainty that hung in the air. With a furrowed brow, i retraced my steps, methodically searching every corner of the house in a desperate bid to find any clue of Eli's whereabouts.

But my efforts yielded nothing, the silence of the house echoing my growing sense of dread. With a heavy sigh, i reached for my phone, dialing Noah's number with trembling fingers.

"Where's Eli?" I demanded, my voice strained with worry.

Noah's response was immediate, a mixture of concern and frustration evident in his tone. As Noah explained that he had sent Eli away for a week without informing me, a surge of anger boiled within my chest.

My frustration boiled over, my voice rising in a torrent of emotion as i confronted Noah's negligence. But Noah's own defenses were quick to rise, our exchange escalating into a heated argument that reverberated through the phone line.

Scott's soothing presence offered little comfort as i struggled to contain my anger, the betrayal of Eli's absence cutting deep into my heart. With each passing moment, I began worry for my son intensified, overshadowing the raw fury that burned within me.

"Why didn't Eli tell me?" I demanded, my voice trembling with emotion.

But there were no answers, no solace to be found in the midst of their discord. As I ended the call, a sense of helplessness washed over me, the weight of my concern bearing down on my shoulders.

With a heavy heart, i sank onto the couch, my mind consumed by thoughts of Eli. Despite the turmoil of our argument, a part of me yearned for my son's safe return, a chance to mend the rift that had formed between us.

But until then, I could only wait, my heart aching with the absence of my son and the uncertainty of what the future held.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
221K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
72.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
156K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...