Miniforce : ♡ AU

By Molley4eva

This story is mainly about Max trying to cope with trauma after a tragic incident that changed the miniforce... More

♡Chapter - 1♡ (Season 1)
♡Chapter - 2♡
♡Chapter-3♡
♡ Chapter - 4 ♡
♡Chapter - 5♡
♡☆Chapter - 6 ☆♡
♡ Chapter - 7 ♡
♡ Chapter - 8 ♡
♡ Chapter - 9 ♡
(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。Chapter - 10(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。
☆ Christmas Special ☆
『New year Special』
゚ヮ゚ Chapter - 11 ゚ヮ゚
💀"Sir, I'm pregnant"💀

"Dollie hates you too"

98 1 3
By Molley4eva

Crystal : But dad, I don't wanna go to bed :( .

Austin : You're going to school tomorrow, you need to get enough sleep or you won't focus in class :( .

Crystal : Well then, I hate you, and Dollie hates you too >:( *Raises up her Doll and folds her arms* .

Austin : Well well, is that so...

Crystal : Yes >:( .

Austin : May I have a word with Dollie ?

Crystal : Alright .

Austin : *Takes the doll from Crystal* So, you hate me huh...?

Crystal : ?

Austin : Well, here's what I have to say...

Crystal : Huh ?

Austin : *Angry* Listen here you little diabolicle piece of sh*t ! *Strangles the doll* .

Crystal : Dad no-

Austin : YOU'RE IN MY HOUSE B*TCH, UNDER MY ROOF ! YOU GO BY MY RULES WITH NO COMPLAINTS *Begins to rip the doll apart* YOU HEAR ME B*TCH !?

Crystal : *begins to cry* DADDY NO !

Austin : Good...*Destroys the doll*, *calms down* Here you go.. :) .

Crystal : *traumatized* D: .

Austin : Good night Crystal, good night Dollie, *pets Crystal on the head*, *walks out* .

Crystal : 💀💀💀 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 28.4K 49
Harry Potter, the second son to the Alpha James Potter and his Beta wife Lilly. He himself turns out to be a Omega, much to the displeasure of his pa...
77.2K 2.2K 78
This is a Hardin x Tessa fan fiction, although focuses mostly on their daughter Emery Scott. Finished writing: March 25, 2021. Posting schedule: Tue...
244K 6.8K 55
Quinn Barnes, unfortunately, was a demigod. It took her a long time to really understand the depth of it, and what it would mean for her in her life...
2.2K 23 14
•Beta AU •Pilot AU •Canon AU •Band AU •Sibling AU •TOH Fanfic •Luca is genderfluid in this story and uses any pronouns! Minus it/its (He/him/she/her...