WWE(one shot)

By domdoms_version

this will be a lot of diffrent storys for diffrent superstars from wwe it will also be smut so if you have an... More

shayna bazler x yn
Damian x yn

Bad Bunny x yn

16 0 2
By domdoms_version

bad bunny pov: 

right now im sitting in my room on a chair beating my meat to a picture off yn in a bikini fuck shes hot i wish i could fuck her one day i start to bite my lip as i can feel it comming. fuck. the feeling rush through me and i cum i have it all over my hands and my pc fucking hell yn got me cumming just by a picture of her shes just so fucking hot and have some big ass boobs and a good big ass and shes sweet and inecent god i wish i could just fuck all off that inecent out of her i wish i could hear her scream my name at the top of her loungs i can imagen it for me im fucking her so hard as shes moaning and screaming my name "BENITO BENITO ITS SO GOD ITS SO FUUUUCKING BIG" ugh i wish i could just get her for myself. 

after i get done tuching myself i get up the chair and clean my desk off and then i go wash my hands and penis, i put my penis back in my pants then i put on some cologne so i dont smell.

*monday night raw* 

yn pov: 

its monday night raw and im so so exited bc today i get a new partner his name is bad bunny and hes making his return to wwe im so exited to see how the crowd reacts to him comming back and how they will react to me and him becoming a team. 

i have seen bad bunny walking around the arena befor but i have never talked with him befor so im relly exited. 

*few minuts befor her and benito is on*

*knock knock*

"come in" i say as the door slowly open and a head i have seen befor pops in "hey pretty lady" Rhea says "hi Rhea" i say as Rhea comes and give me kiss on the cheek, me and Rhea are best friends but we act like a teen couple if im being honest, i think the reason me and Rhea is so close is beceaus when i first came to NXT Rhea was the first to come and say hi and intuduce herself she was also who intruduced me to all my now friends and Rhea has always been there for me and she has always supportet me in evrey dissision yeah some of them have caused us to go to jail but i mean we where laughing and having fun so who cares well buddy did buddy was mad at me for getting "his" fiance in trouble, i mean he says that Rhea is his fiance but we all know shes mine(okay thats a joke chill out people i would never take rhea from buddy) so yeah me and rhea are really really close if you couldnt tell. "so your going to team up with Benito or bad bunny as hes called tonight" Rhea says to me "yep" i answer her "are you exited?" Rhea asks me i already know what shes onto but what ever i answer her anyways "yeah i have watced some of his tapes hes pretty good" i say as Rhea gives me THAT look "yk he IS single just like someone else i know" Rhea says as she gives me that look again and smirks "really who?" i ask her sarcastly she just rolls her eyes at me, "okay but searyesly would you date him?" she ask me "i do t know maby i mean hes good looking but i have never talked with him and i mean what if hes one of those really sexual guys who anly want to have a girlfriend to have sex with them?" i ask her it wouldnt be my first time in a realation ship like that "i mean i have talked with benito a lot bc him and damian are really good friends and hes a good guys i dont know about the sex part tho he didnt have it last time i talked with him but its a long time ago so idk but i dont think hes like that i mean hes a nice good person of what i know from my expiriance being friends with him" Rhea says "i mean then yeah maby i could date him but i dont think he would like me that much im pretty wierd" i say as me and rhea laugh.

as me and rhea are talking someone knock on my door "come in" i say as both me and rhea looks at who jus stepped in "oh sorry i didnt know anyone else was in here" the mysterios man says "its okay but umm who are you" i ask as rhea looks at me and her eyes says "seriously" "umm im benito bad bunny yk your new partner" he says as he smiles "ohh so your the famous bad bunny" i say as i look him up and down "your shorter then i thought" i say and smile he does not "YN CARMEN CARTES THAT WAS NOT NICE YOU LITTLE DRAF" rhea yells at me as her and me laugh benito just stands there kinda akward looking "yeah sorry ig im yn but my ring name is silver moon" i say as smile and stick my hand out he takes my hand and we smile at each other. 

*after raw*

the crowd really loved me and benito we also had great cemestry in the ring we really match each others energy even tho we are really diffrent people with really diffrent personalitys but we click really well. 

"so you guys will keep being a pair for we dont know how long we are think of doing it until we run out of ideas to you two" Hunter says to me and benito "okay~ but why not just until people get board of us?" benito ask "be-" "no let me if people are board of us the betrayle wont hit hard like we want it to so we will wait till they run out of good ideas because people will like us and the betrayle will hit so hard" i interupt hunter in "ohhhhhhhhhh okay i understand" benito says.

*few months later* 

"rhea i think i might be in love with benito" i say as Rhea looks at me and laughs i dont "oh shit your serious" Rhea says as she quickly stops laughing "yes im serious Rhea how do i tell him with out it ruening our friendship i mean we are going to share hotel rooms for the first time this week in when we go to clevelend for raw like do i tell him now or after?" i ask rhea i didnt think i would fall for benito but i did i mean hes not ugly hes really really cute but i just normally dont fall in love with my fucking work partner that not me "i dont know love but if you do i dont hope he takes my spot becaus if he does i will kill him yk your mine" Rhea says "ik rhea and he wont take your spot it specely made for you dont worry" i say and we laugh and just kinda go on from there. 

its a few days ago i told rhea how i feel about benito and right no me and him are in the car on our way to the hotel we are going to stay in. 

"so we are going to be there in a few minutos" benito says to me as we start to pull in to a parking lot when we get out of the car i hear some people scream "omg its silver bunny" silver bunny is our "tag name"  it not our real tag name is deadly bunnys but people ship us and our ship name is silver bunny and bad moon but our popular one is silver bunny "hi omg im a big faan could i please get a picture" a girl ask ass to boys comes running in her heals with a few other people "yeah sure" i say as she takes a selfie, after we got througt all the fans we and benito finally get to the front desk and check in we get our key and go to the elevator. 

we are waiting for the elevator as some big guys comes and stands in front of us they give benito a nasy look and he takes my hand he does look at me and quikly take it to hiself again the elevator comes to our level and the big men get in we deside to wait for another one since we are to scared to go in there well i am benito was about to go in as i took his hand and shook my head to say no i dont want to so we are just waiting for another elevator, one finally comes to us and we get in we are on the 3 floor and our room is on the 5 we are between 4 and 3 floor when the elevator sudenly stops and shakes i fall right into benito and we hit the floor and im in his arms we quickly get up "im sorry" i say as we both brush off "its okay but what happen" benito ask the elevator isnt moving "i dont know but the elevator isnt moving OMG we are stuck SHIT i have a date with Rhea today oh no im going to be late shit she will be so worried oh no" i say i start to worry i bit my finger benito lightly slaps my hand away fro my mouth "a date with Rhea i thought she had a boyfriend" benito says to me and looks just a little confused "yeah she does its like a girl date its hard to explain" i say and he just nods and smiles. 

*a few hours later* 

we have been stuck here for almost 3 hours but it feels like 3 years they cant get us out 

"hey yn?" benito says to me as he looks at me we are sitting on the ground up the wall on each our side "yeah?" i say "i wanna tell you somthing just if we dont get out" he says as the elevator drops down a lot and then stops again i yell "sorry i just got suprised" i say "its okay" "so what do you want to tell me" i ask him "i-i-i i love you like i really love you and i fully understand if you dont feel the same way" he says as he looks at me and then his hands i crawl over to him as the elevatour drops down again "i love you to" i say as he looks up and his eyes light up like a million stars, he kisses me i kiss him back.  just as we are sitting there sharing a kiss someone yells at us 

"GUYS THERES TO DOWN HERE. come here we will get you to up" he says as he look at us 

"JJ THERES ONLY ONE HARNESS LEFT THE OTHER ONE BROKE" a guys shouts down to the fireman guys hanging over us in the opening of the little trap door thing in the loft "shut okay so umm guys theres only one harness so it will take a little while whos going up first?" jj says to us in a rushing and scared/worried voice "he gets it" i say "JJ THE HARNESS IS DOWN AT YOU NOW" a guys shouts as jj get repeled down so hes on the elevator floor with us "what no you take it" benito says "no you do and i wont take no for an answer so take the damn harness" i say as benito looks at me "but you tho" he says worried "im going to be fine dont worrie" i say as jj startes to get benito harnessed up and all, suddenly the elevator drops down again "hurry. GUYS GET HIM UP NOW" jj shouts up and benito starts to get up the elevator drops again benito is alredy a good few meters up and out of the elevator then suddely jj startes to get repelled up aswell "what you cant leave me" i say "GUYS STOP I DONT HAVE THE GIRL" JJ shouts up suddenly his face turns white "what whats wrong" i ask him sick worried "JUMP" JJ shouts at me "what?!" i ask him "JUMP UP AND TAKE MY HAND NOW FAST"JJ shouts at me agin as i jump but i cant reach "GUYS LET ME DOWN A LITTLE" JJ shouts as he get repealed down a little bit "AGAIN JUMP" i jump and............ miss "AGAIN JUMP, JUMP NOW" JJ shouts as i jump the elevator-string breaks and the elevator falls down "ARRRRRRRRRRR HELP NOO ARRRR" i cry out as the elevator falls im going to die i think as a hand graps mine and i stop fallinge its the fireman i got his hand "GUYS GET US UP QUICK QUICK NOW" JJ yells and we quickly gets repeled up im crying a bit. 

                                                                    * 

"heyyyyyyyy" Rhea says as she and dom walkes into my changing room "hey mamasita" i say to rhea "hey im only alowed to kall her that" dom jokes "to bad dom shes my mami now" i say as we all laugh just in our sweet and fun laughter benito comes walking in my knees get weak and i get a little bit wet for him, he just lookes so fucking good "hey hermosa" he says looking at me "hey" i say "dom we had somthing we need to do now so we will leave" rhea says as dom dont quit get the signal so rhea has to give him the death starte "ohh yeah bye" dom says as rhea and him leave.

 "you look good today" benito says to me "thanks you to" i say "yk. that time in the elevator we shared a kiss wanna try again?" he ask me fuck that might just break me i cant say anything i just nod my head as he goes in and kisses me i kiss him back first its just soft small kisses but as we get more into it they get more rough and more hot. sudenly he picks me up my thighs around his torso. he walks over to the door and locks it then he goes to the couch and puts me down he looks at "is it okay?" he ask me i nod he takes off my pants and starte to rup my clit from the outside of my pantis he goes back to my mouth and starte to kiss me again i let out moans in the kisses as i can feel his toung on my lips asking to come in i let his tounge slip in my mouth as our toungs dance with each other as hes still rupping my clit he stops kissing me and takes my panties off as he goes down and in between my legs i can feel his soft lips kissing the inside of my thigs he slowly goes higher up until hes at my wet clit he lightly places his lips on it as he gives it a few kisses as he startes to lick my wet thight pounding pussy he lines his fingers up at my entrens aand slowly puts them in as he does that i let out another moan hes so fucking good at this im so close i starte to ride his face and finger for more while im moaning as he pulls out his fingers and takes his face away "you think i will let you cum that fast now do you" he ask me as he smirks fuck hes so hot. he takes off his shirrt then mine and my bra, then he undoes his pants and take them off i can see hes bricked up and its big he takes off his underwear and i gasp at the sice of it i mean i could se it was big but i didnt know it was that big "yeah you think you can handle all of this princessa?" he ask me i dont think so i think i will fucking break "get on your kness and come here" he says as i does it i go down on my knees and come over to him he grips my hair "suck on it princessa" he says as i starte to lick the tip i open my mouth and lower it on his huge meat i starte to suck on it "fuck yes just like that fuck" he says he grips my hair tighter as his other hand comes and join it he starts to move his hand with my head and thrust in to my mouth after some time i take his dick out my mouth and he places me on the couch he spreads my leg and line himself up at my entrense he sowly put it in i let out moans as he does "fuck benito" i moan out a he startes to move in and out fstaer and fatser then he suddenly slow down and pulls out "i wanna fuck you like a dog" he says as i go into the doggy style he lines himself up again and thrust hard into me i let out a yell in pleasure he startes to go faster and faster "fuck fuck fuck its so big" i moan out he startes to go fatser "FUCK BENITO BENI- BENITO FUCK FUCK FUCK BENITO BENITO YOUR SO FUCKING GOOD" i yell moan out in pleasure of him being inside of me "fuck your pussy feels so fucking good around my big dick baby" he says shit i feel it comming over me "BENITO- BE-BENITO IM G-G-GONNA C-C-CU-CUM FUUUUUUUUUUUCK" i yell as i bite my bottom lips as i cum "yeah thats a good giirl cum for me baby cum for daddy" he says as he keeps going in and out of me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
661K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...