The number deal T.N

By Bloodyswift

So much for summer love and saying us, but you were mine to lose? What happens when Theo Nott is looking for... More

1- July 2
2 - July 3
3 - July 5
4 - July 7
5 - July 9
6- July 10
7 - July 13
8 -July 17
9 - July 20
10 - July 24
11 - July 25
12 - July 27
13 - July 29
14 - August 1
15 - August 5
16 - August 6
17 - August 8
18 - August 9
19 - August 11
20 - august 15-22
21 - August 27
22 - September 3
23 - September 6
24 - september 6
25 - September 8
27 - September 11
28 - September 14
29 - September 20
30 - Septembed 27
31 - October 4
32 - october 10
33 - October 11

26 - September 10

1.1K 47 50
By Bloodyswift

"Oh, my blue baby, look at her, guys!" Dana was the first to hug me as I entered the Slytherin common room on Saturday night. It's my birthday, and it's been a perfect day. I spent it with Draco and Danaseeing as most people were busy, but now everyone is here, ready to party at the famous Slytherin parties I have weirdly never been to.

"I like how you call me blue baby because of my house." She smirks, kissing my cheek before staring at my short blue dress. Sometimes, you just gotta embrace your own house.

"Because you look fucking sexy in that dress, mama." I smile, seeing people working on getting drunk in every corner of the room. It's a weird feeling, being invited to this stuff. Even weirder that they are having it for my birthday.

"Taytay!" A tipsy Mattheo walks over before pulling me into a warm hug. Lord, it has been a long since he held me in his arms, yet it doesn't feel weird or bring back memories. It feels natural.

"Happy birthday, gorgeous." I smile, noticing the strong scent of tequila from his drink, and I giggle, noticing he is probably more affected by the alcohol than I thought.

"Thank you, Matty. Have you seen-"

"Me?" My cousin chuckles, showing up behind me with two drinks.

"You!" I smile as he hands me the drink, not knowing what's in the cup.

"Thank you, kind sir," he smiles before looking around the room.

"I haven't seen Theo tonight. Do you know anything?" I quickly shake my hand, knowing Theo hasn't responded to my texts for the last few hours. At first, I thought it was about him getting ready or his phone was dead, but now the worry is growing inside me. "

Eh? Who cares. It's not like we are here for him anyway. We are here for Tay." Mattheo says, taking another sip of his drink and I smile faintly. Dana smiles too, but I know that smile. She isn't sure about this situation, which says a lot because Dana is Theo's best friend.

"Well, tell him to find me if you see him." I grab my girlfriend's hand before leading her towards the dance floor, trying to enjoy the fun, not thinking about my insecurities in a room filled with people who strongly hate me.

"He will show up, dont worry. He would never miss your birthday party." I smile, taking a sip of the drink realising I must look like a child having a drink for the first time because of how strong it is.

"What in this?" Dana shrugs, laughing at me.

"Not sure; Draco said he was getting something good for you." I look around the room at people having fun before I gaze at Adrian. He is sitting on the couch with girls around him, but his eyes are on me. A proud smirk fits his lips and a knot grows in my gut, thinking about his texts to summer. I shouldn't worry, I should trust Theo but I can't help but feel insecure knowing Adrian could do something terrible. I stare down at the drink, then at Dana, before chunking the drink into one sip.

🌚🌚🌚🌚

It's been over two hours, and I still haven't seen Theo enter the common room, nor has he answered any of my texts or calls. My body feels weird like I can't feel my organs, and I feel heavier than normal. I dont get drunk often, but I realise I have gotten drunker than expected and I have to find water to be able to see straight.

"No, where are you going?" Dana grabs my hand, staring at me with worried eyes as I begin leaving the dance floor. She is scared that Theo's not being here is ruining my night. Even if I am worried, I still have had a great night, and thanks to Dana and my friends, I have forgotten about Theo for a little bit.

"I have to find some water; I will be back." She sucks in her lips, hesitating for a second before nodding, letting me off. I try getting through the crowd of people dancing, and I know for sure that I will stink of alcohol after this, seeing the amount of liquid people spill over me. I grab the water bottle before filling my cup, sighing deeply as the sudden lack of energy hits me. This is the consequence of being introverted; your social battery is constantly low, and no matter how much fun you have, it will stay low.

"Well well, if it's not the birthday kid herself. Happy birthday, Taylor." I turn, facing a drunk Adrian with a smirk on his lips. Hear me out; only a week ago, I liked this guy. I have always felt weird that he is more rude than my cousin. But since last week, I realised he might actually want me badly.

"Hello, Pucey," I smile uncomfortably, trying to get past him to find my friends again.

"No, dont leave." He grabs my hand, and my heart begins to rush; I look around. Hoping either Matt or Draco will see us, but none of them are in sight.

"I really have to find-"

"Theo? Oh, I am really sorry to tell you this..." I stare at him, his proud smirk disgusting me because it proves that not a single part of his soul is good.

"What do you mean?"

"He didnt have the courage to tell you, did he? Oh god, I dont want to ruin your birthday like this..." Then dont. I know he had something planned the whole night, but I never expected Theo to do something that would hurt me. And now that he doesn't even show up? It makes me think differently.

"Adri-"

"We were really drunk, okay..." He sighs, shaking his head and his terrible acting makes me puke. If he thinks acting sad and regretting would make this easier, then he is fucking wrong. I am a Ravenclaw; I know way better than that.

"What did he do?" All I see in my head is Theo with another girl, Theo doing something to hurt me and betraying the trust I was slowly building up for him.

"It's funny actually... It was just a deal from the beginning. I didnt realise you would actually fall for it. For his terrible acting?" Who's terrible acting? Who is fake crying in front of me right now when he is having the best night ever?

"What deal are you talking about, Adrian?" He stares at me, with a fake sad face before looking down.

"Theo and I made a deal one night. I said that you were way better than him and that he could never get a girl like you. He said he would prove me wrong if I got him the girl he wanted..." The girl he actually wanted... I dont feel sad, I dont feel anything. I am not sure if it's the alcohol in me or if I am too shocked to take it in. Maybe it's because I dont actually trust Adrian.

"How long..:"

"How long? I think you know that yourself. Since he began showing interest in you. Who shows interest in someone all of a sudden?" My heart drops. Not because I found out the truth. But because all this time, Mattheo was right. Who would pay interest in one person over a night?

"I am so sorry Taylor... We are just stupid guys, okay? I figured you deserved to know the truth. It's killing Theo to pretend around you when he actually wants-"

"Someone else, yeah. You have said that already." He smiles faintly, shaking his head.

"He decided to stay away from the party. He felt so bad...Besides, the girl he actually wanted... Blocked him; he was upset." The account... Summer is deleted. Oh god. I feel like throwing up at this point; every information is spinning in my head, and I can't deal with it when the loud music is killing me together with the alcohol.

"Taylor?" Dana grabs my hand by my side, but I can barely hear her.

"I have to leave," she stares at me in shock, ready to protest, but then nods, grabs my hand and heads me towards the common room exit.

"Hey? What did he say to you?" I stay quiet, my hand shaking, which she can tell as she holds it tighter.

"It's okay; we are getting you to your dorm." She led me into the corridor when everything began to feel dizzy, and I could only hear someone scream my name from behind.

"Theo. Come on, let's get you to him." Dana is ready to turn, but I grab her hand, shaking my head.

"No, I will explain but I can not see him right now." She stares at me for a second, then nods. I thank the lords for her understanding as we reach the Ravenclaw common room. It's hard to keep it all together when you feel like falling apart or dont know what to feel because you are so lost between lies. But as we reached my dorm, I fell apart. Tears fall down my eyes as I take it all in, as it all comes together. I realise how much of a fool I have thought he liked me. I thought that he cared and that I could open up and trust someone again for once. Thinking of how he held me close to him every night, what was playing inside his head was how the deal would end and that he would get what he wanted. How the feelings I began to feel, was onesided.

"Oh my beautiful, it's okay. Whatever happens, we will fix it, okay?" She holds me in her arms, making sure I stay calm.

"God, the makeup must make me look like a freak right now." I chuckle, wiping away the tears and mascara under my eyes. Dana smiles faintly, shaking her head.

"No smashed makeup could ever ruin your perfect face, baby." I smile a little, playing with my fingers.

"What happened, Taylor? What did he say to make you this way?" I stay quiet, staring at her for a second. Theo is her best friend; what if she doesn't trust me? What if she thinks I am lying to get attention? I hesitate for a second, and then I tell her everything. Everything from summer to the deal, from Adrian's talk with me to how Theo never showed up until the end. She sits there for a second, taking it all as I did. For a minute, I was scared she would slap my face and tell me to stop lying, but she didn't. Instead, she pulls me into her arms and holds me for I dont know how long.

"Slytherin boys are always the worst kind. They're not even that hot?" She says after a while and I can't help but smile. She is one of them; they are all her closest friends and even her brother is one. But now, she takes my side and does everything to make me feel better.

"He is not even my first," she smirks at me.

"Riddle?" I nod.

"I could tell, he cares uniquely." I smile faintly.

"Let's take your makeup off and get you to bed. I have a feeling you will have a lot to explain tomorrow." She helps me up, and I sigh. Draco and Matt will wanna know what happened, and I dont know how to tell them without breaking out in sobs. I also know that I will wake up to his texts and one day have to face him again. I just hope to god it won't be anytime soon.

__________

how to stop overthinking stuff? Goggle doesn't have any answers besides like "stop thinking."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

694K 31.1K 57
A fresh start is exactly what London McLaren needs in order to forget the demons of her past. A new last name, a new town and a new school. She's abo...
593K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
6.8K 152 11
γƒŸβ˜… 𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘡𝘀𝘩𝘦𝘴 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘰 𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘣π˜ͺ𝘡𝘀𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘴 β˜…ε½‘ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡β”€β”€β”€β”€ mattheo riddle, raven grindelwald and th...
33.7K 649 25
Ano nga ba ang mararamdaman mo kung ang naka-one night stand mo ay iyong magiging boss? Katulad ni Khione Lopez At hindi niya lamang boss ito, kung h...