Amor - Mafia Love

By ILoveToDayDream

Dante, a cold hearted mafia leader. Born as the oldest son to his father meaning he would take over the Itali... More

Intro
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9

2

96 3 0
By ILoveToDayDream

Bella

"LIV WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO WEAR" I shouted from my bedroom, Liv was currently in the bathroom doing her makeup.

She walked into my room while still blending her foundation in with her sponge. She walked over to my closet and began looking through.

"Well it's a birthday party so I don't think we should go too too hoey as the club it's being held in is also very expensive, so I think this is perfect" she said pulling out a white dress with a split in it. I loved clothes but I was terrible at choosing them.

"Thanks Livvy" I said hanging it on my door. Liv looked like a model, she had beautiful slim body with brown hair and blue eyes. I was more curvy than Liv I had definitely gotten my mamas body and face, I had long blonde hair down to my bum and green eyes. I find it hard for clothes to fit as my waist is quite small however my hips and bum were not so small. Not to say I didn't love my body however Liv was always loved more than me which made me which I was slimmer sometimes.

I continued on getting ready with Liv in the bathroom and began on my makeup, I had heatless curls in so I was praying they had been in for long enough.

We can go all the time
We can move fast then rewind
When you put your body on mine
And collide, collide

We sang into our hairbrushes while getting ready.

I can't lose when I'm with you
How can I snooze and miss the moment?
You just too important
Nobody do body like you do
I can't lose when I'm with you
I can't just snooze and miss the moment
You just too important
Nobody do body like you do, you do

Eventually we were ready, late of course but ready.

"Livvy you best get your ass out here before we're later than we already are"

"IM COMING BOSSY" she replied, we both made sure we had everything we needed in our bags, you know the essentials, lip gloss, a mirror, portable charger, power, emergency concealer.

We lived in the city and where the party was being held wasn't too far and we agreed to save some money we'd just walk as it was only about 10 minutes.

"Gosh it's cold" I said rubbing my arms as we walked.

"I know my heels are already hurting" replied Liv making us both burst out laughing. We was about 4 minutes into our walk when a car pulled up beside us. We both slowed not wanting to stop but also wanting to see who it is because you never know who's going to try kidnap you.

"You ladies are walking?" Said someone as the tinted window of the limo rolled down. It was Ace, Ash, Dante and someone else we hadn't met earlier.

"Yes god gave us two legs for a reason" I replied.

"Ooo somebody's moody" joked Ash.

"No we're freezing" Liv said joining in the conversation.

"Get in" shouted Ace.

The door opened and out got Dante, his figure towered over me, he was wearing a suit again however this time it was all black with a black shirt, the shirt had its top few buttons undone giving him a more relaxed look.

Liv got in first however when I went to step in my heel slipped on the curb causing me to almost fall however a rough hand caught me stopping me from falling anymore.

"Oh I erm... thank you" I said blushing once again.

"Anytime Amor" he said, his brown eyes staring into mine. I don't think he realised I understood what he was saying, but it's fine I liked having the power. I sat in the only seat left. The one next to Dante. Liv was opposite me talking with Ash about her heels, saying he'll never understand how hard it is to walk in them.

My ass kept tapping onto Dante's thigh, but there wasn't much room. Each time it happened I would try and scoot over as much as possible.

"I don't mind that ass touching me Amor"  he whispered. I looked at him and my jaw fell open. Did he actually just say that? Once again my cheeks turned bright red. We wasn't in the car for much longer, Dante was on his phone the whole time again.

We arrived at the venue, it looked very busy to say the least. People were queuing outside to get in. Ace said it would be fine for us to go in with them rather than waiting.

"This is amazing" Liv said to me with a smile across her face. "It really is, it's not often we get in to places like this" I replied.

"All drinks are free tonight" said Ace.

"Oh yeah baby I'm about to drink until I can't walk" Liv said practically running to the bar, I shook my head and smiled.

"Liv you can come to the vip section you get drinks brought to you" shouted ash and she came running back.

As we walked over to it I noticed how many people were in here, the music was loud so it was hard to hear anyone, however it was a beautiful place. I noticed women staring at us with daggers. I wasn't too sure why though, I guess because we was with the birthday boys and they are very attractive men. Liv walked with the twins and I was behind with Dante.

"You love to day dream don't you princesa" said Dante looking down at me. The names he called me made my body tingle.

"I was just admiring the place actually"

"Do you like it? I own it" he replied.

"You own this? How?" I asked confused.

"Thats a secret, I'll have to kill you if I tell you" he said joking, I think.

"It is gorgeous however I'd rather be at home watching a film" I said while laughing causing him to chuckle.

"Me too princesa me too" he said. Once we made it to the vip section, I sat in between Dante and Liv.

"Here you go Bella, Liv said you like this" ash said handing me a drink.

"Thank you" I said taking it out his hand, I didn't know what was in it but knowing Liv she'd made it strong. As time went on people started entering this area, specifically women. All of them gawking over the boys. I couldn't blame them I was too.

However Dante seemed to be there favourite but he showed no interest in return. You could tell Ash and Ace were the younger ones as they were telling jokes, playing games, bringing in more people. It seemed Dante was here to just watch over them.

"Come on we're going to dance" Liv said pulling me up. I didn't say no, I usually would've however I had a few drinks in me which loosened me up.

We was right in front of where the boys where sitting. I hadn't noticed but when I turned around he was staring straight at me.

"Make him jealous" shouted Liv laughing. I started to sway my hips to the music while
still drinking. Liv had managed to drag Ash onto the dance floor, ace was off somewhere I'm not sure.

I looked back over to Dante and he had two women either side of him, both blonde and very slim, you could tell they were trying way too hard, twirling there hair and overly laughing at him. Why was I so jealous he didn't like me anyway, he was just flirty.

"Hey I'm Carter" said a man who had been near me for a while.

"I'm Bella" I shouted as the music was loud.

"You look amazing" he said looking at my body. He was attractive not as attractive as Daddy I mean Dante though. I began to dance with him however when he stood behind me, someone suddenly dragged him off.

Dante.

He whispered something in his ear making him go pale and run off.

"He was nice" I said.

"He's nicer over there" replied Dante.

"Your teasing me Amor" he said standing in front of me.

"Maybe this will tease you more" I said turning around and standing in front of him just enough so my ass touched his body.

"You don't want to start princesa" he said as one of his hands snaked around my waist.

Uh oh. I suddenly started to feel sick. Throwing my hand across my mouth I rushed over to the nearest exit at the back. I started to throw up, however just as I did a hand covered in veins pulled back my hair and rubbed my back.

"This is why you shouldn't drink" Dante said coldy. Once I had finished I stood up which he helped me steady as I felt dizzy.

"Come on let's go" he said holding on to my hand.

"But Liv-"

"I think she's fine Amor" he said pointing at her. She was still dancing with Ash, I quickly text her to which she replied with, "Wrap it up". I rolled my eyes and walked out with Dante.

"Have you called a taxi" I said slurring my words.

"No Amor I don't need a taxi I have called my security to come" I didn't even bother to question him as I was falling asleep. After a minute or so a black car pulled up. I got in and leaned my head against the window falling asleep.

Dante

"Fuck she was gorgeous" I thought to myself. I looked over and noticed she was sleeping, I shook my head. Princesa how the fuck am I supposed to work out where she lives. Fuck it she can come with me.

We arrived at the hotel and I carried her in my arms, her face was so beautiful, way too beautiful for some cunt like me. I carried her upto my room, placed her on the bed and slipped off her shoes. I pulled the sheet over her, I was about to sleep on the couch however as I went to move she grasped on to my hand. Her soft small hand fit perfectly in mine.

"Stay" she said pulling my hand to her. I laid down next to hee kicking off my shoes and falling asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 22.7K 49
****I'm writing this story because I want to be creative, while working with my imagination. If there is anything you feel wrong with my story feel f...
13K 794 70
Holding me by the throat, he pushes me against the wall. Laura, don't test me; it won't end up good. "Do as I say, and you will be rewarded," he says...
91.4K 2.7K 55
What if your family expects you to get an heir for the family's empire and you make the wrong choices when it comes to women? You abduct a child, rig...
5.8M 207K 60
*** I get a call from an unknown number and I have a vague idea of who it might be. "911 what's your emergency?" I answer, holding back a laugh. "D...