poor but pure // Taehyung ff...

By Sia_clark_

He was poor but his love was pure ♥️ : we belong to different families. : so what? I don't care! *he looks d... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47

31

389 40 3
By Sia_clark_

'Calm down, calm down.'

You kept chanting those words while trying to control your racing heart as Taehyung let out that sentence, your eyes were on Namjoon. You realize that Taehyung became silent after saying that making others confused about what he was trying to say.

" Oppa, we are thinking about visiting Taehyung's hometown together " you complete and look around giving a glance to each of your brothers.

" Why so sudden? " You both turn your heads toward Seokjin, looking at his confused face you release your long breath and look at Taehyung to say something.

" No, it's not sudden, I always visit my hometown, my whole family lives there so I was thinking about visiting them with y/n, " Taehyung said casually like he was prepared for this, putting your thoughts to the side, you smile at them and nodded your head. You know now a lot of questions gonna take part in this interview of you both so you immediately said while changing the subject. 

" you know oppa, I have never visited the town before. That's why I'm so excited," you said while smiling brightly looking at them, trying to read their faces. But all of them had a straight face without emotions or any excitement or agreement.

You feel Taehyung holding your hand under the table as you look at him, his eyes are on the menu that was placed between them. Your eyes sparkled looking at the menu as you immediately forward your hand to take that,

" shall we order first? " you said out of nowhere breaking the chain of their thoughts. All of them look at you as Namjoon forwards his hand. 

" why not? , Taehyung," he said, sliding the menu toward Taehyung giving him the importance he deserves for taking care of their sister. His lips were smiling but god knows what was going on in his mind.

Taehyung again held the menu in his hand which he kept on the table a while ago given by Namjoom. As he held the menu he turned towards you telling you to order something for both of you. You smile and take it before eyeing it. It was quite expensive but Taehyung held your hand reassuring you not to worry. He even helps you to choose the dishes.

Being satisfied with the food you gave the menu to your brothers with a sweet smile. You look at Taehyung with a smile. You both share a sweet smile. You feel like pecking at Taehyung's lips as he looks so cute sitting in one place with an innocent face.

" so Taehyung, what is your education? As you told us you are still fresher so did you just graduate from the college? " Jimin asks him with his comfortable cheeky smile as Taehyung smiles before nodding his head and saying

" Yes, it's been just one year since I completed my master's. " Jimin widens his eyes, honestly he studied more than Jimin. Completing a master's in any field is not as easy as we think. All eyes were on Taehyung, they were impressed. They didn't expect it honestly. Taehyung again smiled as Namjoon nodded his head. He never thought Taehyung to be this smart.

" Where do you live? "

Numerous questions started to fall on Taehyung but he replied to it very thoughtfully. From taking part in big colleges to working as a fresher in a big company he was developed. His skill of handling people and facing their tricky questions was on top.

His mother was a single parent, and his father got into an accident many years ago. From childhood, he was raised by his cousins and Uncle Aunty who have helped his mother during her tough times. He also has a big brother. His brother works in the bank of that same town. Later Taehyung decides to move to the city for his further education, he moves alone leaving his family behind for a specific period of time. At first, his mother used a transfer the money for his education, and later when he got the job, he started to transfer the money to his family.

" This is just a starting Mom, our hard time is going to end soon," he told his mother when his mother mentioned his bad condition like living in a rental house and not being able to get enough time for himself.

" Taehyung can work with us, Right, " Jimin said looking at his side like he just finished the interview with Taehyung and asked others' opinions.

" Yeah, it's a really good idea " The older one also looked at his older one asking about his opinion as your face bloomed with happiness watching your brothers accepting Taehyung happily.

" he is talented and worthy, " Seokjin said and drank the water from the glass that was kept on the table. He nodded his head redeciding his decision as Jimin looked at Taehyung and smiled.

" uh, I would have loved to work with you, but " he paused a little before looking at you and continuing himself. " I want to become deserving and liable on my own not with the help of anyone and besides, Mr Park won't like the idea,"

" Mr Park " Jimin closed his eyes and mumbled irritatedly. Yes, he was the problem. Everywhere. He won't let Taehyung work in his company. He will even make the conditions in front of them, about whether he will stay in the company or Taehyung.

They look down agreeing with him.

The food was already on the table and they had just started eating the delicious meal. You were constantly clinging to Taehyung and stealing his food, sometimes putting your disliking food onto his plate, feeding him, and so on. And he liked it so much. Your brothers were also not bothering you as they were chit-chatting about other stuff, between all of this, you fail to notice Taehyung's blushing face whenever you give his attention to him. Whoever will encounter it will think it's annoying but He finds that cute.

" I'm sleepy, " you said leaning on Taehyung's shoulder. Your food was already finished. Your half of the food was on Taehyung's plate, poor he didn't mind it. He was eating silently. He Turns his head to look at you when you yawn.

" we will go home soon, don't sleep," he said and caressed your hair, he looked at the front again.

" so, when are you thinking about coming home?" Jimin asked.

" I don't think I will step into that house again," you said and again leaned on Taehyung's shoulder. You roll your eyes thinking about the moment you step out of the house forever. "that is not home "

" by the way how did you both meet each other? And what did you like in her so much? " Jimin said while cleaning his hand with the tissue paper. You both look at him. His question was expected but not right now.

" we meet at the shop where I used to work in my free time, " Taehyung said hesitating a little. He looks at you who was again rolling her eyes.

" Jungkook was abusing me that's when Taehyung saved me, that was our first meeting," you said licking your lips still looking at the table.

" huh? You never told us? " Jimin said they all frown at your confession. 

" like you all were so desperate to help me, " you let out still playing with the water glass.

Jimin looks down biting his lips. He was obviously disappointed in himself for not going against his father early.

The conversation was becoming serious, and seeing this Taehyung immediately said.

" Y/n was respectful from the start. We were friends for a long time, " Taehyung said while looking at Namjoon.

" and then your friendship took a different turn?" Namjoom said while smiling as you blushed hearing him. You looked down playing with your fingers.

" yeah, " Taehyung replied while nodding his head.

Their giggles and interesting chatter echoed around but no one was there to eavesdrop on it. The light of the restaurant was becoming too dim as the booked table was far away from them, even though the music sound was reverberating around them making them feel so comfortable with each other, just like a family. 

Fear was almost, not just almost but fully vanished from their head. if they said ' It was nice meeting you ' trust it, they meant it. The smile was real and pure.

" Never judge a book by its cover, I guarantee, Taehyung is going to be very successful, " Namjoon said smiling widely.

" trust the process you mean? " Jimin again tries to joke and laugh on it on his own, as everyone looks at him with a done look. He laughs awkwardly looking at everyone's face.

" Taehyung would have liked it, he is the kindest soul present here, " Jimin said while pointing his finger at him.

" huh- yes, " Taehyung said awkwardly and laughed, but it was fake. Seokjin silently laughs at them. He found Jimin's joke kinda interesting but not more than his own.

" don't force him to laugh at your unfunny jokes," You said hugging Taehyung's arm. Everyone laughs at the brother and sister.  Just like that, their sweet evening meeting unknowingly became a memorable moment for them, and all professionalism and formalism faded away like the air.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 5.5K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
46.6K 2.9K 60
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
4.9K 196 24
Sweetheart let me help you...... He didn't mind the closeness between us .......Sweetheart did you reach safe? (I can see worry in his eyes for me)...
351K 14.5K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...