Arrange marriage with my bull...

By kth____imagine

When your bully in love with you.......you both in the arrange marriage Jungkook is your bully but secretly l... More

Introduction
part 1
Part 2
Part 3 In the bathtub
Part 4 His cry baby
Part 5 can't live without you
Part 6 my shy kitten
Part 7 I can feel love by him
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 12
part 13 πŸ”ž
part 14
part 15
part 16πŸ”ž
part 17 πŸ”ž

part 11 πŸ”ž

1.6K 39 11
By kth____imagine

They come in the bedroom and he throw her On the bed.. After closing they door... He hover over her..

Yn : kook... Wh..what are u doing ....stop... (cutoff)

Jk: enough yn.. I know what I'm doing and I won't stop..
"I want my all right tonight"

Only saying this he started to kiss her aggressively and massively probably showing his madness, his anger, his pain and his crazy love.
She don't stop him either... With no guilt and reason to stop him. She let him do what a husband should do... Of course she know they love each other..

Now he is biting her neck leaving marks and making her moan.. He is doing everything so fast.. Kissing and biting her roughly.
Touching her whole body as he own her tonight. She somehow calm him a little from his aggressive actions and softly grab his neck making him look at her ..
She kiss him very softly.
for the first time she kiss him by herself which make him a little shocked but calm him also he feels thousands of butterflies and that somehow making him crazy also. He almost calm down with the melting kiss and snuggles to her neck with his wet and pouty lips softly kissing her neck which is giving her wet sensation which feels so euphoric and so loving. Finally losing his aggressive drunken state he became suddenly a cute baby .......but... when he said...

JK : wanna remove your clothes.
(While snuggling more to her neck )

Her heart skip a bit instantly after hearing that from his mouth.. She feels a whole zoo inside her stomach.. She smile a bit then bite her lips being all shy and she said....

Yn : hmm... I'm ready.. *he instantly looked at her while she moved her face to other side in shyness *
He smile britely and sit on his knees .

JK : you sure.. *he ask excitededly while she nodded shyly *

*he suddenly give her a long kiss *

JK : I love u wifey..

Sensitive part ahead....💦

He kiss her then started to open up his button fastly when her eyes were only focus on the show  in front of her.

He remove his shirt finally and hover over her fully. Started to kiss her all over her neck and face she was feeling so much butterflies inside her stomach  it's making her excited too.. But her can't handle his action by staying quite and end up moaning.
She started to melt under him and his touch and roam her hand all over his back. where he is only kissing her like a hungry beast.

Jungkook was being crazy for her more and more and looseing his control. Suddenly he grab her dress from the chest area and trying to rip it off.

Yn : ah.. Stop

JK : arghh.. What.. (annoyed)
They both are breathing heavily and being all hot and mess.

Yn : *pout * this is my favorite dress

Let me remind u the dress she was wearing..
He looked at her messy state.

JK :fuck *bit his lips *but this dress already become a mess wifey... Like you...
He said in her ears.. And again started to bit her cleavage. While pulling her strap down

Yn : aishhh... Kook.. Are you even listening what I'm saying.

JK : yes baby girl.. *he said as he while continuing his work *

* he slowly goes down towards her thighs and upper her dress. Firstly he kiss and bite her both thighs ..grabbing, squzzing and playing putting his face there for a good times. *

After that he sat on his knees again ..eyeing all over her body... Her trembling lips.. Her going up and down chest and some sweat on her cleavage.

He can't control anymore and suddenly grab her legs tightly and pulled her closer (down) towards him and finally pull down her p*nty .

She slatted a little and tierd to hide there but before that he bring his face there and started to eat her out hungryly. Where she just able to moan loudly at that moment.
It was so sudden and overwhelmed for her that she just can't control and grab his hairs.

Yn : ahm.. Ah. Hh.. *loudly* kook... Koo....ah

JK : Umm.. Fucking tasty.. *he chuckled sexyly* fuck so good *he give some big and long smooches there making her shivers all over her body* .

He chucked sexily enjoying so much and his dark and sexy chuckled making her ear blessed and pussy wet.

JK : get up now yn... Remove this pretty dress and show me your boobs...

Yn : umm *breathing heavily *dont be so dirty kook*

* he laugh sexily *

JK : why.. *smirk *cant control your wetness.. I didnt even start baby.. Now remove it fast coz if I do I'm gonna rip it off badly.

She innocently pulled down her dress from the waist to her thighs covering it which he uped earlier and while being all shy and nervous she sat in front of him and remove her dress slowly.
But as she remove it slowly but he harshly attack her and hover over her laying down again doing his work. As she was all naked now.

Yn : ahh.. Slowly kook.. Are u a beast or what..

JK : who told you to be sexy and cute at the same time.

He grab her boob's and put the one in his mouth which is big for his mouth but not for his hand.. Coz from the other hand he was squeezing the other one messively ..they are really big and enjoying for him.

JK : fuck so big... *laugh*ahh *he bite*

Yn : ahh.. *she chucked a little also *
He look at her putting his face between them

Playing with them he make a roreing voice like a tiger and bite harshly them.

Yn : ahh.. *she hiss badly * kook..

He laughed sexily again

Yn : why are you laughing so much..

JK : coz I'm enjoying so much.. Umm *pick there* your so perfect ..*pick* hot.... *pick*....sexy.... *pick*....beautiful. and finally mine..*kiss her lips*

Yn : Umm.. Kookoo.. *pout *

JK : *chuckled *...have patience baby girl...daddy's dick is all ready to go in your pretty p*ssy.

Without saying futher.. He.. Just....
🌝think by yourself.

.
And they did it.. Almost all night..

If u want  me to right futher of it... Tell me in comments...
I will make the next smut including futher also.

Bye.
Do votes and comment ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.1K 3.8K 26
a love story of the Kim taehyung and his dear husband kim jungkook cold but kind ~~kim taehyung have a cute, submissive and caring partner,kim jungko...
25.2K 1.4K 31
Can love change a bully? A schoolboy who once terrorized his classmates falls in love with a new girl who refuses to be intimidated by him. As he tri...
34.9K 1.4K 17
A Tale of arrange marriage
458K 13.1K 27
A story of two people finding home in eachother. No drama, No angst just a simple love story of a normal girl and a Cold CEO who got arranged by the...