Bound to meet | Chanmin

By Anixskz_

An app was created, once you join it selects random people into a group chat. Little do these people were bou... More

Introduction
Hello Skz
exposed
Invitation
Stage fright
Jealous?
Gym therapy
Step up
Assistant
Gym romance
Vacation?
Roadtrip
Roomates and insomnia
Gay???
Karaoke
Moments captured in pictures

Collaboration

375 13 3
By Anixskz_

The next day Seungmin would be seen entering the Racha company.

Seungmin pov

My heart was pounding, everything felt like a dream, being in this building felt wrong in every single way. I walked up to the reception.
"Hey I'm here to see CB97" I said.
"Hm, you're Kim Seungmin?" the receptionist asked.
"Yeah" I replied
"He's on floor six" the receptionist ended and pointed to the elevator.
"Thank you" I said and went to the elevator and clicked on the six. As the doors opened there was a hall and at the end of it would be a big door labeled "CB97's office". I knocked and heard a voice
"Come in!" Chan said from the inside of the room. I opened the door and found him sitting on a chair writing on his computer. "Ah, Seungmin, so glad you could come, welcome to my office" Chan said.
"Thanks, this is very grand" I said.
"I wanted to hear you sing, so why don't you do a cover of JONE's song, Vulcano?" Chan asked.
"Uhm sure" I said. Chan showed me to the recording studio, I put the headphones on and started singing into the microphone.

Chan pov
I was blown away by the sound of Seungmins voice, it was just so pure. The whole time I was just swinging to the music by his harmonic voice. I was kind of sad when the song ended and he stepped out of the booth.
"Seungmin, that was amazing, your voice is incredible" I said.
"Thank you, but seriously it's just a hobby" Seungmin siad, a bit flustered.
"Seungmin, that is some serious talent, hey would you perhaps wanna do a duet song in the new album im releasing soon, Han will be in it too" I said.
"Are you joking? No, what. No, I'm not popular, the public will have no idea who I am" Seungmin said.
"Well, this will help you get recognized, and if all goes well I'd love to help write you songs in the future. I think you can become something big, Seungmin, please let me help you make your talent shine" I said.
"I mean, if you insist," Seungmin said.
.
.
.
.

CB97 🎵 just posted
100% the funniest people to work with

Liked by J.ONE and 10 346 8 others 

J.ONE 🎵
Love working with you too man!
CB97_bae1276
OMGGGGG does this mean a new album?!
User36528
OMG LOVE CB97 AND J.ONE but uhm who's that other guy?
.
.
.

                            Skz 🔥🔥🔥
Hy_uinjirett: Oml Chan you're releasing another album? and with Seungmin and Han???
gn_ab.nahc: My lips are shut
QUokka_jih: Same
Mi_nniepup: 🤫
Hy_uinjirett: Oh cmon!!! spill it!
Inn.I3: I don't think they will say anything Hyunjin 😞
Hy_uinjirett: aww man

Author note:
Enjoy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 3.7K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...
14.2K 518 8
ONGOING! [but slow updates] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Mpreg | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Famil...
251K 11.2K 42
[OMEGAVERSE!!] [UNEDITED] INCLUDES ALL STRAY KIDS SHIPS. Being with mates is filled with happiness and best moments but it doesn't come to us just l...
56.6K 3.3K 45
๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™Ÿ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ? โฏ ๐šŽ๐š›๐š›๐š˜๐š› ๐™ด๐š๐š๐™พ๐š ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐™ต๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™š (๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘—.) - ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šŽ...