Her Second Chance: Marry My H...

By white_lily_24

Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? ... More

1: Am I alive??
2. I need you to marry my husband
Announcement
3. It's time to change my past
4. A new friend
5. Aditya Mehra
6. The Same proposal
7. Fake earings
8. Siya's savior
9. School Reunion - 1
10 . School reunion -2
Main Characters
Side characters
11 . I want to be a different person
12. Highschool memories
15. He has a girlfriend
16. Her mother had an affair
14.Alia's pov
17.You didn't misunderstand me
18. Raghav's warning
19 . I won't let her dump me
20. Something has started between them
21. How do I flip him?
22. I like BTS
23. The inevitable will happen
24.Raghav's pov
25. A death for a death
26. I am your dad's allowance.
27. My cat is yours
28. Meeting his parents and breaking off the engagement
29. Samrat's affair exposed
30. I am pregnant
31. I love you, Raghav
32. My pretty girl.
33. The wedding invitation
34. Their wedding
35. Life after the wedding

13 . Misunderstandings

231 9 0
By white_lily_24

Siya's pov

I went with Raghav to meet the marketing director. He was Mr . Ajay Sisodiya. He was a very rude and arrogant man  but still I gave him my best answers and impressed him . Even Raghav supported me .
In future , his business would  drown due to his arrogance and anger . He was involved in a scandal . He has connections with Mr . Ashish and to remove Ashish from his position I have to make sure that Mr. Sisodiya is defamed.

    Raghav offered to drop me at my apartment but I refused. But he told me that he wants to thank me for my work tonight and treat me to a meal . So I agreed .

  I received calls from Alia which I declined . Seeing my upset face , Raghav said , " What happened ? You don't look well ."

" There are some people who were terrible to me but still they aren't sorry at all ." I shared my thoughts with him .

" Don't get into a habit of depending on others ." He said .

" Okay . I learned that I don't have to be good to those who treat me badly . I will use that energy to be nicer to people who are good to me ." I told him.

" That's a good idea.  All you need is to recognise good people. " He said

I was surprised ,  " How do you know that I am a terrible judge of character ? I thought I was a good judge of character but I wasn't. "

He asked me , " So what do you think of me ?"

I looked at him and smiled , " You are a good person. "

" You are not that terrible at judgement, Siya ." He chuckled

I smiled reading texts from Aditya ..
'Sorry.  I said that I would wait but I am texting you now .'

' Seeing you after a long time , I couldn't control myself. Please call me when you reach home."

Seeing me smile , Raghav asked what was the reason for it . I told him it was a text from my school friend and told him that we met at my school reunion today . I told him that he was my first love .

Raghav said , " You could be reminded of old feelings after meeting him but it could be dangerous.  You should let go of you old feelings..."

I cut him off saying that I have a boyfriend and there's no such feelings for him in my heart now and then there was an awkward silence between us .

" Siya ? " , he called me and I saw Samrat walking on the road and our car passed him . I quickly bent down to hide myself from him.

" It's not possible to see inside this car . The glasses are tinted . There's no need to hide. " He laughed.

" No. Actually , it isn't like that . " I was embarrassed.

And then I saw Alia near my apartment and I covered my face to hide . Raghav couldn't stop laughing at my behaviour. " Siya , no need to hide . They can't see you ."

We went to  marine drive and sat there enjoying the breeze. He offered me coffee.

I knew that he was curious regarding my and Samrat's relationship. Everyone knew that we were an office couple . So I tried to explain why I was hiding from Samrat but he told me that I don't need to explain him anything if I don't want to .

He was so understanding whereas Samrat.... Stop comparing both of them , Siya .

He asked me about my interests . I told him I want to learn self-defense and do interior designing . He offered to teach me self defence . I laughed as I couldn't imagine that he could do  anything other than office work .

He told me , " See , I know I don't look that type of man who know self defence. But I was an athlete in high school. I know judo, karate , taekwondo and kickboxing."
He started explaining himself like a child. I couldn't control my laugh .
Even he started laughing and took off his specs and unknowingly those words slipped from my tongue,
" You look better  without specs. Have you ever considered using contact lenses ?" .
  He just smiled and then he dropped me to my apartment in his car .

He asked me if he should accompany me till the door . Why was he acting different today ? I told him that there was no need.

He said , " We should meet as many people as possible before marriage and then take the decision. "

Now I guessed where this talk was going.

" You are more straightforward than I expected, Raghav "

" No , that's not what I meant . Anyways, I think that marriage is not a must ." He said

" So , you mean to say that you don't want to get married. " I asked.

" No. Siya , I want to get married but.. well.... " He couldn't find words to say to me and was embarrassed and chuckled and even I joined him laughing. I

" Raghav , it's nice to see you smile. See you then . Good night ." and left from there.

Then my mobile pinged with notification.
O God !! This Alia and her texts never leave me alone.

' I can't reach you . Pick up my call .'

'I don't know why they acted like that way at the reunion. '

' I knew if I told you about it you won't come . I just wanted all of us to get along. '

' I came to your apartment but your passcode was changed. '

I texted her , ' I don't think this should be done over text or call . Let's talk tomorrow. '

Samrat called me . I received his call but cut his call hearing Alia's voice, " Siya"
So Samrat and Alia are together . That's even better. Now she will manipulate him and make my work easy to bring them closer.

Samrat texted me , ' Talk to Alia once . There's a misunderstanding. She's with me '

I texted him , ' I am glad that you're with her . Take care of her and take her home . I have a lot on my mind so I need  time to think. '

Both of them are together. It's a  good thing . Now they should come closer to each other . Please get married soon and leave my life .

I received Aditya's call.

" Hello Siya . Are you free ?"

" Hello Aditya ."

" I am not the one to be clingy but I couldn't help but call you ." He said . He might be embarrassed I guess.

" Sorry , I got home late and couldn't call you after seeing your text. "

" No that's okay . It's not late . I was feeling impatient after meeting you . "

" It feels awkward to speak like this ." I told him.

" You feel awkward ?? Have we never spoke on the phone before ? " He asked.

" Never . You told me not to speak...."
Shit Siya , what was the need to mention it ?? But I need to clear everything.

" So , Aditya in the past you told me not to speak to you again.  It was because of that we never spoke. " I told him.

" Siya , that's because you rejected me . "
I was surprised at this revelation. When did I reject him ?

" When did I reject you ? " I asked .

" You wrote me a letter , remember. I still have it with me .  I couldn't gather  enough courage to throw it . "

" So you ask me out through a letter and I replied ? " I asked to confirm it.

" Did you forget ? I stayed all night and wrote it . I couldn't sleep throughout the night. " He chuckled remembering the past .

" Aditya , shall we meet tomorrow? Can you also bring my reply letter with you ? " I asked him .

" Ok ,let's meet then .Good night. "

" Good night." And I hanged up.

What's the suspense behind this letter ? I never received his letter . He didn't mention about the letter in which I told him about my feelings.
When did I reject him through a letter?
If I received his letter we might have begun our love story back then...Stop Siya . Don't think about it. Well let's see the suspense of this letter tomorrow.

So , now it's revealed that there are misunderstandings between Aditya and Siya .
Aditya thinks Siya rejected him and Siya thinks vice versa .

What's the truth??
Well , that will be revealed in the next chapter.

Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 856 39
๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐„ ๐—›๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฑ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ - ๐—”๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€! ๐˜ผ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ , ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™– ๐™๐™š๐™–๏ฟฝ...
4.2M 145K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
287K 18.6K 25
They were an unbreakable couple since school. Still, he cheated on her. She loved him with all of her. Still, he broke her into millions of pieces. S...
847K 50.8K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...