kadhale kadhale

By prita_krishnan

Rajiv , dina's friend from childhood who is soft , and calm natured shy boy .. Prita, dina's sister is tombo... More

Prologue
character description
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Tell me
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
Chapter 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26

CHAPTER 9

1.3K 155 20
By prita_krishnan

Jiv looked at her with wide eyes and asked,

Jiv: maa..  yen maa?

Prita started to hit him while shouting profanities at him...

Prita: eruma panni korangu... Unakkellam arivu mairunnu onnu irukka illaya? Ah? Ippo kooda Naa kiss ah initiate pannalana innum nee summa dha irundhuruppa apdi dhana? Ah?

Jiv: maa.. maa.. sorry ma... Sorry ma...

After hitting him, Prita sat down in floor and started to cry closing her face...

Jiv: maa...

Jiv kneeled infront her and tried to touch her head but she turned her face aside...

Prita: evlo naal aludhuruppannu theriyum ah? Unakku enna pudikkadhu nu..

Jiv: Naa enikkachu apdi solirkana? Unakey theriyum Naa pesura orey ponnu nee mattum dha nu.. en vaalkaila eppomey nee Mattu dha maa..

Prita looked at him with pout and asked,

Prita: nijama?

Jiv: nijama...

She hugged him tightly and said,

Prita: you don't know how happy I am...

Jiv laughed and said,

Jiv: you don't know how am feeling now... I felt like i achieved everything in my life... You are my everything maa...

Both of them stayed like that sometime...

Jiv: maa...

Prita : mmm...

Jiv:Naalu naal aachu maa... Innoru dhadava kuden.. Mandaikkula oditey irukku...

Prita: adingu adhukku dha vandhiya da nee?

Jiv: Please d... Bawa paavamla?

Prita: Mudiyadhu kelambu...

Jiv: acho.. En jingudi petharu... Onney onnu kudri...

Prita: mudiyadhu po... Nee sorry sonnadhukku Naa evlo aludha theriyum ah?Nee regret pannita nu nenachu...

Jiv:Sorry d Naa venumnu pannala maa.. I was not in control that's why I told you sorry.. nee enna thappa nianchutiyonnu dha sorry ketta ..

Prita: po da...

Jiv: Bawa paavamla... Kenja vidadha d.. en chello la ..

Prita looked down and mumbled,

Jiv: enna maa?

Prita: enakku theriyadhu.. venumna nee kuduthuko..

Jiv: Nee kudukura maari varadhu... Enakku theriyadhu rendu perum sendhu palagivom d...

Prita: Aiyaaa.. mmmkmmm .

He cupped her face and traced her cheeks.. prita grabbed his collar,

Prita: Ji.. Jiv...

He leaned towards her lips and asked in husky voice,

Jiv: Vendam ah d.... Mmm...

He pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap.. She denied at first and leaned down to him after sometime...

He also grabbed her back head and placed his lips on hers... For few minutes they just felt the feel of their lips nothing else.. Not having much tolerance Jiv deepened the kiss..

He grabbed her hair and started to deepen the kiss.. One of his hands pulling her more towards him.. Her hands seeked more help from his mane as she was scratching there for some support..

Suddenly they heard prita's phone ringing... Prita tried to push him but couldn't...

Prita: Ahmm baw..Bawa.....

But he didn't leave her but pull her more towards him and started to suck her lips..

They heard a knocking sound followed by yuva's voice...

"Excuse me... Love birds..."

Prita pinched jiv's thigh to get rid of his hold...

Jiv: Isk.. ah .. jingu...

Prita: Yuva bro velila nikkuraru... Vidu ...

Jiv: Avan kidakkan...

Prita: mch... Idhu hospital ponga vara...

Jiv: sorry maa.. lite ah control slip aagiruchu...

Prita rolled her eyes and stood from his lap and mumbled,

Prita: Ipdi kiss uh ke motha energy uhm pona? Mathadhuku?

He Smirked and leaned towards her ear and whispered,

Jiv: Enakku irukku niraya... Nee thaanguviyannu dha theriyala d ... En laddu...

He smacked her bum.... She looked at him with wide eyes,

Prita : idhu nijamavey neenga dhana? Naan kaanbadhu kanava illai nanava?

Jiv: You have lot of to see jingu am will wait for you in reception come fast... We need to continue na?

He winked at her and went from there... Prita blushed and squeal a little...

Yuva: excuse me..

He peaked inside a little and asked,

Yuva: ulla varalama decent ah irukala?

Prita: adi vaanguva bro nee...

Yuva: sari sari... Ungala idaththa gali panna soltaanga veetukku kelamburingala?

Prita: why? Jiv sonnara?

Yuva: nope dean order... Kelambu kaaththu varattum...

Prita: romba pesura... Iru nee Dina kita vaanguna dhan seri varuva..

Yuva: Ahaan.. solikko... Neenga Rendu perum Umma kuduthutu irundhadha Naa Dr ta soliduvaney... Naa thapichutuva aana Rajiv nilama?

Prita: ugh... Naa kelambura... Saami aala vidu...

Yuva: okay bye...

Pritha grabbed her belongings and hit Yuva before leaving.. when she reaches reception she saw jiv was talking to a nurse...

Prita: Bawaa

She hugged him and kissed his cheek...

Prita: polaama?

Jiv: pola da ma...

He turned towards the nurse, "Bye sister... "

Prita Glared at the nurse making the nurse rushed from there immediately...

Jiv: maa vaa...

Prita: ah idho vandhuta...

When they entered into the house, prita locked the door and started to kiss jiv...

He balanced himself against wall And responded her... Her hands sneaked inside his tshirt and traced his abs and grabbed edge of his tshirt...

Jiv: Ahm.. Pri..

She tried to remove his tshirt...

Jiv: Wait wait...

He threw his sweat shirt aside and pulled her towards him to kiss again but She pushed him on sofa and hovered above him...

Jiv: Ennachu dii?

He held her in a place...

Prita: onnulaye .. Yen Naa unna kiss panna koodadha?

Jiv: Illa epayume summa irupa..  Naa pakkam vandhaley thalli pova..  Ipa idhellam panna pudhusa iruku la.. Aana nalla iruku 😉...

She laid her head on his chest and said,

Prita:Appolaam unakku enna pudikumnu enakku theriyadhu.. Ippo therinjuruchula... Bawa.... Naa onnu ketta kochukka maatila?

Jiv: enna maa?

Prita: Adhu...  Um... Unakku enna kalyanam panikira idea irukula?

Jiv : illa ipdiye ellam mudichutu breakup panikkala nu irukka..

Prita: kondruva unna...

Jiv: pinna enna d? Vittutu poravan dhan 12 varushama kaathutu irupaana? Edukku ipdi kekura?

Prita: Illa yen ketaana... Munna aachu one side uh nee illandra nilama vandha edhachu solli manasa thethippa.. aana ippo... Sathyama ennala thaanga mudiyadhu bawa... Sethuruva....

Jiv glared at her and Pinched her butt...

Prita: Aahhh.. valikkudhu..

Jiv: nalla valikkatum... Odha paduva jingudi neee..

Prita: Valikkudhu (whined)..

Jiv: achooo... Cheri di maa...

He rubbed where he Pinched to ease the pain.. 

Prita: Um... Vidu.. chumma iru...

Jiv: nee summa irundhiya? Summa irundhavana usupethitu..

Prita tried to run from him but he grabbed her waist and flipped her and came top of her...

Jiv: enga d odra? Avlo seekiram vitruvana unna?

Prita: enna neenga ipdila miratringa apram naa anna ta soliruva.. ah...

Jiv: solikko adhukku Munna unna.. 

He leaned towards her and she closed her eyes in fear mixed with excitement...

"Ahhhhh... Annaa..."

Continued... 

- your lovely innocent authorey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 12.3K 59
A Mysterious Palace With Supernatural Powers Changes the Life of Two Extremely opposite personalities 💫 Will they are able to Succeed against all o...
3.6M 153K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
234K 21.4K 56
A man was standing in the trial of bridge to jump from there... it was heavily raining...but he didn't care .. he just wants to jump... suddenly he...
55K 3.5K 31
Little shots on RagLak for all RagLakians and Tejuholics 😘 Word count for each chapter - less than 1501 words. Hope you like it.