𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 (CAI...

By JayHansley2069

After the disgraceful Man exited a 18 year old high school student, for good. Cairo Sweet determined herself... More

Description.
Chapter {1}.
Chapter {2}.
Chapter {3}.
Chapter {4}.
Chapter {6}.
Chapter {7}.
Chapter {8}.
Chapter {9}.
Chapter {10}.
Chapter {11}.
Chapter {12}.
Chapter {13}.
Chapter {14}.
Chapter {15}.
Chapter {16}.
Chapter {17}.
Chapter {18}.
Chapter {19}.
Chapter {20}.
Chapter {21}.
Chapter {22}.
Chapter {23}.
Chapter {24}.
Chapter {25}.

Chapter {5}.

994 30 16
By JayHansley2069

Cairo's P. O. V:

-"GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL !!!"

The Announcer shouted and everyone surrounding me, cheered like as if a New World was invented for them to live in.

The winning team's Players, circled around their Hero of the day, and carried her in their arms, celebrating their Victory.

-"CC!! CC!! CC!! CC!!!!!"

And they kept on screaming her name, like they should.

After the celebration, it was time for the players to pose for some pictures and meet up with their close ones. When the girl was placed down on the ground, Her eyes instantly met mine

Among so many people, She still succeeded on contacting her eyes with mine...?
Strangely Impressive...

She mouthed a -"Hi!" to me from that distance, and I slightly waved at her. Many reporters were roaming Walker, wanting to know about her experience and all she did, was to make her way towards me avoiding the hell of them.

-"Hey Woman. How did you like my awesome Game, Hm? Pretty Cool right?"

She was flexing her arms and legs like a model, while I just stood there like a Rock, laughing real hard in my brain.

-"Yeah. Got to admit, that wasn't a waste of my time, indeed".

-"Ha! Told ya, I know which people enjoys watching soccer and those who don't".

-"Permanently imposing".

-"Permanently, really woman?"

-"Certainly, Carbon. Now Shall we join the marvelous Party of just the two of us, going to the museum and getting dazzled by the wonders of Literature, poem and Art of History". 

-"Wow, woman. You really do know how to make your thoughts weird sometimes..."

-"Weird? Why such a strong use of negative word, to describe my fantasies?" 

-"Eh...Never mind. Let's just head out before anyone comes by and destroys the mood".

-"Absolutely".

CC's P. O. V:

How can someone even be so much charmed by such a boring kind of shit..?
Doesn't Cairo get bored all the time?
I swear, when she finds a partner for herself. That Person will die of boredom in his/her life...

-"Isn't this spectacular, CC?"

-"Uh...yeah, I mean it's cool. I guess..."

Cairo kept dashing here and there, reading every quotes, poems, riddles and short stories in minutes. CC was just following the writer, knowing that it will be disrespectful if she told Cairo about leaving.

And one point they came by a two Writers' Quotes:

Jane Austen.

"You Must Allow Me To Tell You How Ardently I Love And Admire You."

Kevin Plank.

"Trust Is Built In Drops And Lost In Buckets."

Both the girls stared at each ones. Cairo was distracted by the second one, as it reflected the most about her Past Life that she use to have in Tennessee.

She use to trust Mr. Miller a lot. Thought maybe, He will be Nice and Generous to Her...

And that was the thought, she got all Wrong about Him...

A snap of the taller one's fingers, dozed Cairo out from her Dark Past.

-"You okay woman? You seemed to be lost in your thoughts while gazing at those Quotes like a Stalker".

-"Yes, I'm fine. Just had some Deja vu or something..."

Cairo slightly lied, and CC chose to not ask her about it. Because she knew that it would only make the Girl Uncomfortable.

HALF AN HOUR LATER.

Cairo's P. O. V:

-"Here you go! Your ice-cream, My lady".

She carefully handed my the cone, and I started nibbling on the iced cream.

We were sitting in a open parking lot, with a bunch of pretending Drunk teens, minding their business.

The Sky was the color of Orange, Indigo and Yellow. Having the textures of Red and Pink, with a little shade of Blue and Purple. The white so-called Clouds finishing the Gazing View.

The Breeze was blowing gently, welcoming a mixture of Cold and relaxing sensation to our Body.

-"Question is arriving. May I have the Opportunity?"

-"Spill it".

-"Today, while we were at the Museum. You stared at the second Quote about a dude saying based on Trust Issues..."

-"Where ever it is leading to, Carbon Copy. I am not answering".

-"Really? Oh come on! Woman, Please!!!"  

-"...Okay fine. But 100% Depends over the next words you choose to lead this question of yours".

-"Like, you were staring at the stone with One Sight".

-"...Cairo, Do You Have Problems With Trusting Someone...?" 

I already knew where, it was going to end. I just focused on the Sky.

Heard a exhausted yet frustrated sigh, -"Alright, guess this is a Matter that you won't budge to answer to...That's-"

-"There was Someone, in my life. Someone that made me have Trust issues...after what happened between the two of us..."

CC was silent this time, and then instead of continuing which I'm really grateful for, spoke.

-"So, if that's the case. Then do you have trust issues with Me...?"

I kept quiet, understanding that CC might have taken my silence as a Yes.

Come on, Cairo Sweet!!
Tell her that you don't have trust issues with her!!
Well, at least for now...
You guys have been friends for about almost a Month now...
She might even break your friendship, What you're gonna do after that...!?
Huh !?

-"No, I don't CC".

-"Really?"

-"Yes, I'm sure of what I'm speaking off".

-"Then will it be okay, if I gave you a Hug or maybe hold hands?"

I raised my eyebrow, looking at CC with 'Are You Serious' freckled face.

-"As Friends, By the way...Like just Friends".

-"It's just that, I miss my family a lot and maybe it might feel better to hug you or hold hands, as you the closest to me, right now...My Friend..."

She stared at me, while I just gazed at the Coffee mug and Cigarette ready in my hidden hand, under the table.

The moment CC leaves, I will smoke it off. But now if I don't do anything, she might never leave me...

-"Holding hands will me fine, I guess..."

-"Are you sure, about it woman? It's okay if you don't want to do it..."

-"No, it's fine..."

CC's P. O. V:

I slowly closed the distance of my hands with hers. Leaving my Pinkie tackle with Cairo's and slowly intertwine all of the fingers, one by one, as Slowly and Gently as possible.

She seemed to be okay with that, and didn't really utter a word out..

Her hands were cold from the wet weather's breeze, and so were mine. But having each other's embrace warmed our skin pretty quick. 

 I never knew why, but a sudden feeling stroke me the moment I had my fingers intertwined with hers. 

Was it the feeling of Nervous-ness?
Though, Why am I feeling Nervous anyway...?
It's so weird, like as if I have never felt it before...
But it feels good, to me...

-"Woah, player. You've got some rough hands there. No Offense".

I smiled at her unexpectedly, and replied, -"Yeah. Working Out, Sometimes end up as Goal-Keepers and Coach Kyle always practices us, with bare Hands and Legs, thinking that it might be even more healthy and Good for us. And lastly, I always forget to put lotion, after the hard work".

She smiled and that really twisted my belly, me thinking that maybe I might have Food poisoning or something...

But it felt so good...

The sky was now Dark, with Grey, Navy Blue colors filled. Stars having their ways in the Dark area. The Moon lighting up the whole place, with a touch of almost vanished clouds reflecting the night's delight.

SOME MOMENT LATER.

-"Hey CC!! How's my champ!!!"

My mom screamed from the other side, making me laugh. 

-"I'm great mom, thanks. How are you all?"

-"We are good, Sugar Coat. Really missing my champ ruining everything here, you know".

-"Yeah, yeah. Whatever..."

-"..."

-"CC? Honey what's wrong? Is something bothering you? Is there any buff guy that wants to-"

-"Mom, Don't ask me questions. But like how did you feel when you first touched Dad...?"

-"..."

-"Mom, are you there...?"

-"Honey, who did you touch? And if you did-"

-"Mom!!"

-"Okay, Okay. Sorry, right. Um...When I first touched your Dad's hand, I presume. I felt this twisted feeling in my belly. I distracted myself thinking that it might be food poisoning or something, But turns out I was wrong...It Was The Feeling Of Falling In Love, with your father's embrace..."

-"By the way, honey. Why are you-"

-"Bye Mom, Love ya!!!"

-"C-"

Before, the older woman could say any longer, CC cut the line and stared at the ceiling feeling her cheeks burn.

Feeling Of fucking LOVE!?!?!
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!?
Is this even real world right now...?
...
I mean, it has been like almost a Month, since I have been hanging out with Cairo...
Oh my...
I think I actually, might have a CRUSH over Cairo Sweet!?
...

CC just replayed the moment of Cairo's hand under hers, her eyes looking dazzling as always, her hair over her shown shoulders. Her lips perfectly colored with Redness, and the loving freckles...

-"No Wonder, you always repeated all the outfits, words and moments of Cairo Sweet in your mind...CC Walker...", CC whispered to herself, feeling her cheeks burning and at last fell down to the wonders of her Friend...

... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 148 16
Perhaps my love life is that like a book that you can't put down, as if Cleopatra grew up in a small town located in Los Angeles. When I fall in love...
22.6K 616 25
Good Girl x Bad Boy The smart quiet girl is asked to tutor the popular bad bad boy. 18 Year Old Juliette Brown known as the smart quiet girl that do...
20.1K 965 11
Y/n L/n had been friends with the Walker Family for as long as he can remember, practically growing up with them since his father was always busy, we...
56K 1.4K 17
Non-Actress AU Completed as of: 2/1/2023 A short story about a 21 year old boy (you), who's working a regular 9-5 job as a stocker at a local superma...