Embracing love

By cutehappypill

This is about a boy who hated love . He doesn't want any type of relationship in his life, he just like livin... More

-
- 0 -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13. A -
- 13. B -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 36 -

- 35 -

191 9 5
By cutehappypill

Zephyr

"Are you alright now?" Esme asked for  how many times already.

I feel his concern to me. I know how much worried he is. And I still never knew what I did to deserve someone like him. It's like the light goddess gave to me after those darkness I've experienced.

"I think I'm ready now, I should be. I can't keep running away from my problems. This time I mist face it." I said with a little bit of courage.

I am aware at how bad the impact is when I ran away. I never resulted with good things, instead it hurts me more and the people around me. It just make me more coward than I am.

" Call me if you need anything okay? If you think you are not yet ready, just breath. Do not force yourself too much. Yet I do know that you can do it. You are brave and strong. Just remember to be calm and never down yourself. What you feel also matter. Alright?" He held my face at looked at me in the eye while he saying it.

How precious and good man he is to deserve me? But maybe this is the answer to my hearts prayer. A blessing given by my mom to me in order to be happy.

And I would do my best to treasure it. I won't be eaten by my cowardice again. I'll face and solve this problem once and for all.

I kissed his lips and whispered a thank you before I got out the car.

He even give my heart sign and a thumbs up before I entered the school.

He looks cute. It gives me more strength.

I walked straight to Mr. Quesz's office. I guess he have some connections with Mr. Zeev . Maybe I could contact him through him.

I knocked and enter the door when he answered.

As I entered, I saw how froze he is. He may be shocked seeing me today. My guts is telling me I'm right about how he was somehow connected to Zeev.

"Ze- Zephyr what are you doing-" he couldn't even utter whole sentence.

"Do you know Mr. Zeev? Do you have a way to contact him for me?" I said straight to the point.

I can't back away anymore.

I need to do this.

I must do this.

" Contact Zeev? Oh yes, yes, yes I do. Do you want me to call him now? Or should I ask him to come here? Or I could give his number to you?" He was panicking while saying this.

I'm right then. He really do know Mr. Zeev.

"Can you just asked him if he could spare a time to meet me. I just want to talk to him." I said.

"Yes I would. But please don't reject our him, he really needs you. I know I shouldn't involved with you personal things but please consider and think about it too. He really needs you" he said.

I couldn't answer him. Because I know I don't have the answer for that yet. I am still not sure about what I do. But like Esme said, this is already a big step.

"Thank you so much for conveying my message to him. Please tell him that if he still want to talked to me about it, I will wait for him later at this place. Until the sun sets." I handed him a piece of paper where the place is written.

I really hope this solve everything we are experiencing right now. To all the confusion, pain and the unsureness we have .

After our conversation, I thanked him again and walked out. I didn't go to my class, and start heading to our meeting place. I'll wait for Zeev there till sunset. And I just hope he'll show up.

I texted Esme about my decision. While walking on my my way. Who would have thought that he is already there. Guess he never left school and waited for me outside.

"I brought you food, water and a fan. There is also umbrella and a quilt. You can use the quilt for sitting in the ground or when you are feeling cold. " He explained the bunch of things he bought.

I smiled and kissed him.

I'll never doubt his love for me. And I am forever grateful for this love that he gave me.

" I'm leaving now but I'll be around this place. Call me if anything happens okay? I love you and I am so proud of you" he kissed me an bid good bye.

I believe that he will be around somewhere near here.

Because that's Esme, he will always be there for me.

I sat on a bench here in the most corner of the park.

It's still morning and there are few people here.

I drank the water and ate some of the foods Esme gave.

I watched how few people became more then few again. The sun was already above my head. Luckily Esme brought me an umbrella for the heat.

But still see no Zeev here.

Is he really mad at me? I don't blame him but the thought of that squeeze my heart out.

"Dear? Let's eat some food"

Esme snapped me out AGAIN. And he always popped out whenever I think of something negative. Like he's here to stop me from those negative thoughts. He's like a reminder that I am happy living in this world.

"Thank you" I replied.

He assemble the portable table he brought. I didn't even know where he got that. Then arrange the food for me.

"Are you still gonna wait dear?" He asked.

I know he meant well and he was just worried of me.

I nodded.

I still have time till sunset. It's still early anyway. Maybe he'll come later.

"Ok then, eat now and eat this snacks later so you won't be hungry. " He gave me my plate and put the snacks on the bag he gave me earlier.

I ate with Esme and talk about things and Zylak.

I know he want to drift my mind away for sometime and it comforts me.

Looking at him now, it gave me strength. How he cares for me, how he do things for me and how deeply he made me feel loved.

"I am leaving now dear, the snacks and water is in the bag. Don't let yourself be hungry. And if you need anything call me alright?" He said as he was cleaning up.

"Thank you for waiting with me. I know this is also hard on you and how you left your work today for me. I'm so grateful for it. Thank you so much." I told him.

He just smile and kisses my forehead.

" You are welcome "

After he left, I continued my waiting for Zeev.

Sometimes I feel like I'm he wouldn't come anymore. After how I hurt him. It would be lucky if he still wanna see me.

I looked at the people here in the park again.

I looked at the kids playing with their friends.

The families having picnic.

The parents playing with their kids.

The couple's walking hand in hand.

After the lunch time, the park begin to be lively.

And I never realized the time till I saw the people slowly decreasing.

The lively park slowly turn into a quite one.

And I feel like I'm left alone in here.

I raised my head and look for the sun.

But it is now setting and slowly disappearing.

He won't come, I guess.

I guess I'm too late.

I wiped my tears and cleaned the things with me.

I stand up and started to walk.

Then my heartbeat skipped as I hear my name.

I looked and it was him.

He came.

Zeev.

•••••♪♪♪♪♪•••••

Honestly, I feel like I'm Zephyr. I'm the one who cannot choose. I'm also torn between the two 😭.

This would be my last update for now.  Let me decide first who will be the the chosen person ... 🤔

Wish me luck for my exams 🤞 lovelots 🖤🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 42.4K 72
In a single moment, Simon's life had turned upside down. Homeless, packless, rejected, and without his beloved family, Simon had lost all he's known...
18K 363 19
Kade Noles has had it rough. Kade gets sent to a boys foster home after being caught by the police. He's been on his own for a while, growing up mov...
696K 30.9K 31
Micah wanted nothing but to finish the last year of highschool so that he could take his father's place as Alpha. What happens when he finds out that...
21.2K 875 38
[slow updates] Previous title:My soulmates are vampire princes ?! Y/n has always felt alone. In her heart and also in life. Adopted at age 6 by he...