Our Dirty Little Secret

By elu_peafowl

โ—‡๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„โ—‡ ~๐€ ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒโ™คโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ–ช๏ธŽโ™ก๐จ๐Ÿ ๐€๐๐จ... More

MY peafowl....
IMPORTANT NOTE (don't skip it)
Main Character's
ใ€ŠThe Chowdhury familyใ€‹
ใ€ŠThe Sharma familyใ€‹
1~Result day
2~suspicious Athrav
3~Athrav's brother is mysterious
5~feeling something something
6 ~Hide and seek
7~Flattered heart
8 ~illusion
9 ~Worried
~ New Book

4~First official alone time

582 72 10
By elu_peafowl

~Vote and Comment~

Radhika's Pov

I tried to distract myself from his gaze, and in that affair, I didn't even realize that how much drunk I got.

I looked at my right side, dibba was gazing at the sky, with a very big stupid grin.

"Ayee dibbeee" I called him out.

"Uh-hh hmm" he hmm still grinning at the sky.

"Uhmm w-where is piyuu" I asked him, while looking for her.

he came in his sense and started looking her and there.

I also started looking around, but suddenly it's started to get blurry, I blinked my eyes for a clear vision but still it was all blur blur.

"Dibbaa, I can't s-see properly" I said getting panicked.

He looked at me and shook his head.
I felt him doing something near my nose.

"If you will make, your nose wear them, then what will your eyes wear" he said showing me my specs.

Ohh toh ye chakkar tha
(Ohh so, that was the affair)

I giggled and took my specs from him.

"Umm let's go find her" he said getting up from his chair.

I looked at the beer bottle in the left and took it with me, I was about to follow Dibba, my eyes cached a really interesting thing, it was a cute little kitchen, Hehe I will keep it.

then I run behind him.

"Piy-aa" I heard Athrav calling someone out.

I tapped his shoulder and he looked at me, I narrowed my eyes and ask.

"Whom are you c-calling?" I asked him while keeping my hand on his shoulder, for stabling my poor self.

For some second, he looks at me blankly, then scratched his head in confusion.

"P-Piya?" I just stare at him.... and smacked his head hard.

"Ah-uh, why?"

"Her n-name is P-Preeti you duffer" I said getting myself puzzledly.

"Uh-ohh okay," and again we started roaming here and there in search of her.

We both were awfully silent for a while, and I was feeling like floating in the sky, ...... ha-ha can we even float in the sky? I didn't even know how to swim,

I looked up at the sky and saw something interesting.

Uhh, what is that...I came front and started to observe the sky.

"Dibbe, dibbe dibbeee, why there is a ball in the sky?" I asked him while shouting loudly.

He looked at me, and felt sting pain on my forehead, He hitted me.

"Kyuu?" I asked while rubbing my forehead.
(Why)

"That's not a ball d-duffer, it's a big Rasgulla" he said smiling broadly and
My eyes widened.

"Ahh, reallyyy then w-we should hurryyy or someone will finish it" I said while pushing him to the ground so i can reach first.

•°•°•☆•°•°•

30 minutes later~

It's been 30min we are walking behind that rasgulla, but we could've catch him, because his speed is more than us, urgh...

Then my eyes catches the empty bottle in my hand, my delicious drink... Urgh.

we were so thirsty by running behind that rasgulla, that we emptied the whole bottle, and it was so tasty.

I thought getting delulu.

"Mikkiuu" I heard dibba calling me and I look at him, he was lost in his deep thoughts, and then turned towards me with concern face.

"Mikky, w-what would have h-happened if I never won the sperm race?" he asked me while balancing himself on his thin tree legs.

I took a deep breath and thought he doesn't even know that God delivers the lucky chosen kid in the hospital, shame shame shame.

"I really wanted to tell you something from a long time" I said giving him my puppy eyes.

"What" He asked absent mindedly and then looked at me while making ugly bubbles from his mouth.

I removed that toy looking Keychain from my pocket and kept it in his palm.

"Use this, you need it, 🧠" I said while flipping my hair proudly.

He looked at it for some time and then at me and started to laugh loudly, I narrow my eyes at him and indicate him to talk.

"Hah-aha, your brain already c-can't work and now you gave it to me, we have to send you to police Khana now, Haha" he said while uncontrollably laughing.

I was in mixed-up perplexed.

"Police khana yaa Pagal khana?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

He stopped laughing and said.

"Y-yeah Yaa, whatever" we started to walk again, and my head was feeling heavy I looked at dibba who was ready to fall in sleepwalk.

I looked at front we came so far, and it was too dark.

I heard some bikes engine noise, and turned around, Ohno don't tell me they are here to kidnap us.

I saw that guy parked the bike and got down and behind him one more bike came with two people seating on it.

I Felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I looked at my left and it was Athrav, in this sense also he knew what was happening.

My eyes became sharp they were scaring my Dibba, how dare they, just wait I will show them the real doctor power.

"Radhi-" I didn't even let that second bike man speak and gave him a solid punch in stomach.

"Urghhh" he groans in pain, and I laughed in happiness.

I saw another my man coming near Dibba, and I was about hit him in his precious balls, but someone held me for behind,

I started wiggling in his hold.

"Leave me you asshole" I shouted so loudly, I felt like the left-over drink in my system was getting vanish.

"Radhika, it's me. it's me Karnish" I freeze on my spot and started to think that where I had heard this name.

I turned around to look at the man who was twisting my one hand at the back and with other hand was holding me from waist tightly.

"Bhaiya, ha-ha bhai-ya it's you we thought some roadside chapri were about to beg us for some money" Athrav said while laughing on the ground.

Looks like his drink is not getting the exits door in his system.

"What were you both doing here" I looked at the familiar source of voice.

"BHAIYA" I looked at him who was on the ground holding his stomach, What the heck he is doing here,

I felt Karnish hold getting loose on my waist and wrist.

I came forward to help bhaiya but felt a sting pain on my head.

"Bhaiya" I winced.

"Do you know how stressed I got, when I got know you are in jodhpur that to roaming around like drunkard." He shouted on my faced and trust me I was one inch close to make my brother fatherless forever.

"Okay fine I'm s-sorry we were finding pr-i, pr-i.... our new friend because she got lost.

"Miss Sharma your friend didn't get lost, it was you guys who got lost, she told us that she couldn't have find you guys, so we started roaming here and there in search of you guys."

the unknown guy said who was about to get beaten by me, but Karnish held me.

"A-ahh fine now leave it," I said while massaging my head, I take my words back that alcohol is vanished from my system, because it didn't.

"But why you guys came this far? we got so tired" bhaiya said keeping his one hand on his stomach and rubbed it.

Oh no, it must be paining.

Then it clicks me...Ahhh rasgulla.

"Hey, watch that, the rasgulla got into half" I said frowing at it.

"Thats moon you, garbage" I heard bhaiya uttering.

And I just pout him.

"Come on let's go" the unknown man said.

"Ahh No," me and Athrav both shouted.

"We don't feel like going" Athrav said while whining.

"Abhijit do one thing, you go with Mahesh and Athrav, I will bring her" I heard Karnish uttering.

"A-ahmm, you sure? I mea-" Karnish cutter bhaiya off.

"It's okay Abhijit, you are already in pain, and you can't ride, more over we can't send Mahesh with her" he said and made long eye contact with bhai.

"Why? It's not like I will eat her" the guy named Mahesh said.

"Yeah, with the flirting brain you own you will surely eat my sister" bhaiya said dragging Mahesh and a whiny Athrav.

My brain was not branning, so I couldn't have process that what happened just now, but when I get it, I turned towards Karnish who was already on the bike and was waiting for me to hop on.

I took turtle steps towards him,

his stare were making me feel dizzy, and his sexy physics were not helping it either....

I came in my sense, and realized we were both looking at each other without blinking, so I nervously blinked my eyes and came at his backside,

Without saying anything, he passes me the extra helmet and I wore it without any complains.

I hop on the bike, but I was confused that were to keep my hand and the seat was so high, that I felt like I was on the second floor.

I kept my hand on the end of bike, but the bike jerked, and I landed on his back I looked at him through mirror and he was already looking at me, and suddenly realization hits me,

Shit, he must have felt my talala.

I again slid at back and was about to pull off my hands from his waist, but he grabbed it, I looked at him shocked.

And then I heard a low mumble.

"My bike has been not working properly, so hold me tight or if something happened to you, then your brother will kill me" I said nothing, because I was too numb to say anything,

I just let my hand on his waist and sit straight.

He started the bike and cold breeze were flirting with me, and my hairs were flowing in the air, and it felt nice.

After some time, I felt my eyes getting heavy, I tried to keep them open but failed, and I doze off on his back.

I felt him holding my hands tightly, and his body heat was keeping me warm...

After some time...

"Radhika, get up" I felt someone patting my cheeks I looked up and my eyes widened, because my whole-body weight was on his back and we were still on his bike, he just turned around to wake me up.

"Uh-huh, I'm sor-ry" I tried not to shatter but failed miserably.

"It's okay, we reached you're pg." I look up at the building and nodded at him while getting off the bike.

But one question Strick in my mind.

"Amm it was 11pm when we departed from that street, but it's 1.30 now? Why i-it took so long?" He was staring at me intensely and it was hard to look at his eyes and talk.

"There was traffic jam" ah traffic jam? But how.

"Bu-"

"Radhika it's late you should go and rest he said while cutting me off.

"Uhh Ohk," I said and started to remove the helmet, but it felt like the helmet was in love with me, it was not ready to leave my frecking head.

"Wait a minute" I heard Karnish and soon felt his hand brushing mine and then near my neck I stand stiffed on my place and didn't dare to move.

He slowly removed my helmet and placed it at front, and then looked at me, I blinked and spoke.

"Uhh...I should go now" he just hmm and keeps staring at me, making it worse for me, and I thought it's better if run.

When I just turn around and took a step forward, I heard him calling me.

"Radhika ji"....... ji?

"Umm, yeah" I replied and tried not to make any eye contact.

"Good night" then finally our eyes met,

but this time he broke it and started his bike to go on his way.

Ohh shit, what was that, I kept my hand on my chest, and I felt like my heart was playing drummer inside.

I again looked at the way he goes, ...

Ugh, get a grip of yourself Kishori,
I said to myself and made my way inside the pg. building.

______________________

So, this was it👉👈,
I don't know how it was, but I hope it was good enough to entertain you guys.
Don't forget to

~vote and comment~

Salanghaeyo💜🔮peafowls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

678K 24.1K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
212K 10.8K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!๐Ÿ’˜ Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™ ๐—š๐—น๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐˜€๐—ฒ ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...
2.6M 108K 70
Excuse me!? .. What? Marriage? What marriage are you talking about?" I shouted. Shreya, you are being called. You start in exactly 1.5 minutes. Hurr...
3.2M 179K 72
He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about to run towards her brother. But... "Shh...