The Sister~They Missed (The R...

By dareya8

The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for aband... More

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
1. Custody Annulment
2. Back Home
3. Dinner
4. Who Is 'He'?
5. Boutique
6. Wound
More Character Aesthetics
7. The Eldest & The Youngest
8. Dada & Princess
9. Cousins Over Brothers
10. Custard
11. Dev & Ira
12. Sherni
13. Dev's Office
14. Iru
15. Savage Iru
16. History
17. Naive
18. Best Friend
19. Darsh's Sherni
20. Brother-In-Law
21. Partner
22. Fountain
23. God
24. Words
Aadarsh- Special Update
25. Family
26. Kapadia Mansion
...
28. Envelope
29. Darsh's Past
30. Darsh's Past-2
31. War
32. Cramp
33. Future
34. Envy
35. Crush
...
36. Papers
37. Princess
38. Storm
39. Facade

27. Project

3.4K 304 328
By dareya8

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

"Sherni ye point copy krrr le. Maine mark Krrr diya h." Darsh pointed towards the line that he underlined in Aadhira's book. Aadhira subtly nodded to it and started copying it down.

It has been nearly half an hour since they started the project after Darsh finally accomplished suppressing the outraging between the two siblings.

Though Neel felt a little jealous when Aadhira complied with Darsh, as he told her to stay quiet, yet he won't voice it out because he had a big EGO to accept it.

Honestly, he wished that she fought more with him rather than listening to her boyfriend's command. Neel sat on the chair near Darsh's study table, scrolling through his phone. He kept on catching glances at his sister who was quietly working with her boyfriend ignoring his presence.

He noticed when Aadhira kept jerking her injured hand a few times when she was writing. Neel read her expressions and sighed to himself knowing the situation well," ye ladki kabhi nhi sudhregi"

He rubbed his forehead a little but soon looked up to find his sister doing the same action with her clenched fist. "Jab dard ho rha h toh kyu likhi jaaa rhi h?"

He voiced out in a stern tone. Aadhira frowned at his sudden words not registering them, "Huh!". Darsh too looked up now understanding what his brother-in-law just said.

His eyes immediately snapped toward his soon-to-be wife sitting next to him but his eyes fixed on her injured hand.

He saw a little blood on the side of the wrapped gauge and his eyes widened. His hands immediately went forward to take hold of her hand but Neel's one glare was enough to retreat them back.

"Sherni sambhal ke" Darsh's expression visibly pained with concern as if he could feel the pain that his girlfriend was feeling. He wanted to hold her hand but he knew that his future brother-in-law would not even like it a bit.

He had to be cautious of the relationship he was sharing with him if he planned on marrying his girl in the future.

"Tum na apna haanth meri Ira se durr rkha kro, smjhe Kapadia?" Neel warned disowning his phone to the other side of the table and got up walking towards his sister.

Darsh sighed, ignoring the comment passed to him. But soon his sigh changed into a knowing smirk as he shifted closer to his girl. Neel furrowed his eyebrow in confusion trying to comprehend what he was doing.

Darsh discreetly held his girlfriend's hand while Aadhira directly looked into his eyes with as much confusion as her brother did. She bobbed her head trying to ask him but Darsh just upheld his smirk.

Darsh looked at Aadhira with his charming smile and kissed her injured hand, on the place where he caught sight of blood making Neel's eyes widen at the guts of the guy.

"Haanth toh durr rkhlu mai saale sahab but khud ko kaise durr rkhunga aapki behen se?" Darsh asked in his casual voice as he winked at Neel's horrified expression. Neel's eyes remained fixed on the grip Darsh had on Aadhira's hand.

His features showed nothing but pure rage as he sucked in a deep breath to control the fumes coming out from his ears. He wanted nothing but to beat the shit out of the guy in front of him.

Aadhira's eyes widen at her boyfriend's comment though the blush on her face failed to hide itself. She snapped her eyes at her brother to find him fuming with fury as he glared darkly at Darsh.

If it was a normal situation, she would've kissed her boyfriend but right now it wasn't the same. Her brother was in front of her and kissing her boyfriend would only bring trouble for him so she controlled her instinct.

"Why the heck are your cheeks turning red Ira?" Neel questioned snapping his sister out of her thoughts. She touched her cheek and they surely felt warm. She cursed herself for putting Darsh in more trouble than he already was.

Neel got up from his place to his full height, with his glare fixed on his sister's boyfriend. Aadhira immediately shielded her boyfriend from her raging brother as he took predatory steps towards Darsh.

Darsh too hid himself behind his girlfriend, smirking at his future brother-in-law. It wasn't his fault, Neel's comment agitated him to kiss her girlfriend's hand.

"Ira, hat iske saamne se" Neel said as he stood in front of the couple," Aaj mai batata hoon isse ki tujhse door kaise rha jaata h!" Neel warned calmly as he fisted his hand.

Aadhira shook her head at her brother while Neel again said in a high-pitched voice," Aadhira hat iske saamne se. Bahut dekh liya maine iska. Meri behen ko mere saamne kiss krta h, iski itni himmat ho gyi h."

"Neel baith jao, shaanti se." Aadhira tried saying but her eyes widened as she saw Neel's fist moving towards Darsh's jaw. She immediately shielded him with her injured her as Neel's fist collided with her bleeding palm.

"Sherni" Darsh yelled. She hissed in pain as Neel came back to his senses realizing what he just did. He looked towards his sister who had her eyes closed tightly and the guilt seeped into his heart as fear took over his actions.

He immediately took hold of her injured hand and sat down with it in his lap, "I am so sorry Ira. Bhaiya ko maaf krde, glti se lag gyi" He spoke unwrapping the gauge. Panic and fear were clear in his eyes as he looked toward his sister.

"I am so sorry, Shona " Neel said her childhood nickname as he continued to unwrap the gauge. He felt so guilty that he couldn't even glance at his sister. How could he hit her? That too when she was already in pain.

Aadhira stiffened hearing the nickname. She wasn't expecting to hear this nickname anytime ever in her life. She immediately opened her eyes to look at her brother as he unwrapped the gauge.

Neel gasped audibly as he saw her bloodied hand, she tried to pull her hand back from his hold but Neel held it tighter, glaring at her. He cursed himself lowly, glimpsing a look at her hand. He looked up at his sister with rage," Kyu kiya tune aisa Ira? Kya zarurat thi beech me aane ki?"

Aadhira looked at him in shock, "Aap rooo rahe ho?". Neel blinked away some unshed tears which he himself didn't know welled up in his eyes. Aadhira looked at him agape, she couldn't believe that her rough and tough brother could cry for such a petty injury of hers.

A feeling of warmth unknowingly wrapped around her heart, accompanied by the discreet guilt, which managed to secretly seep into her heart. Aadhira hated both with passion.

The warmth of seeing her brother's care and the guilt of making the same brother cry. Aadhira shook her head to

"Saale Sahab" Aadhira snapped out of her thought hearing Darsh's voice. She looked at the scene in front to find Darsh passing the first aid box to Neel.

She turned back, her hand still in Neel's grip, and she realized she didn't even notice when the guy left the room. She glanced at Neel to find him wearing the same shocked expression as hers, the shocked one.

"Mujhe kyu de rhe ho ye?" Neel asked in a stern tone making Darsh frown at his statements. " Ye aap hi toh krenge?" Darsh backfired a question at his brother-in-law, who shook his head making him frown even more.

Neel passed his sister's hand to Darsh, asking him to hold it. Darsh immediately held it gently and carefully while Aadhira watched the interaction as a spectator, not understanding anything.

"Tum kroge Darsh" Neel declared getting up from his initial place, gesturing Darsh to take it. When Darsh didn't make a move, Neel held his shoulders making him sit at the place he left.

"Mai krunga toh Ira ko accha nhi lgega" Neel spoke in a broken tone with a calm smile on his face, which efficiently hid the underlying hurt his words held though Aadhira caught it through her brother's eyes.

A pang of hurt unknowingly hit her heart but she remained composed like she did. She heard the unsaid words behind that one statement. She could feel the feelings that Neel didn't showcase yet she decided to stay quiet looking away from her brother.

Before Darsh could speak anything, Neel moved out of the room, closing the door behind him. "Arrey puch toh kahan jaa the h?" Aadhira asked jerking Darsh out of his thoughts as he stared at the door from where Neel just left.

Darsh composed his calm demeanor as he turned toward his girlfriend. He sighed shaking his head at her and said taking the cotton from from the first aid box," Tu khud puch le!"

Darsh's statement was enough to make his girlfriend shut her trap. Gaining no reply from her Darsh looked up to find her lost in her thoughts. He asked gaining her attention, "Tune kuch bola unhe Sherni?"

Aadhira turned her gaze as she shook her head in no," Mai kyu kuch unhe bolungi yrrr?". She emphasized with a furrow between her eyebrows. She didn't understand why her brother just walked out.

"That's the reason he walked out Sherni," Darsh said clearing Aadhira's every doubt as her eyes widened in realization at her boyfriend's words. She muttered a colourful word for not understanding that her brother might have been feeling guilty about hitting her. Though it was unintentional but still.

She closed her eyes as she held her forehead with her other hand, cursing out. "Toh unhe itni akal nhi h ki glti se lagi h mujhe? Wo nhi jaante unhone mujhe unintentionally maara h?" She yelled at her boyfriend, who was blowing air on her hand while applying antiseptic gently to ease her pain.

"Don't act like tujhe pta nhi h Sherni. You know very well ki tujhe unki toh kya dusre ki wajah se bhi kharoch aa jaati toh they guilt trip themselves for it. They curse themselves for not protecting you" Darsh said, a little annoyed by her girlfriend's understanding.

Aadhira scoffed at his statement  speaking lowly starting at the ground, "Bachpan se aadat h unki mujhe chot pahuchte dekh hi nhi skte but haaa khud mujhe sabse gehra ghaav zarur de skte h."

"Sherni, look at me" Darsh commanded to which Aadhira immediately complied," I don't care but tu first aid ke baad unke pass jaaa rhi h". "No, definitely not" Aadhira almost yelled at him.

"You are Sherni," Darsh said using his stern tone with her," You have to comfort him no matter how. Wahan wo baith ke apne aap ko guilt trip Krrr her honge? don't tell me you couldn't see the tears in his eyes. He needs you Sherni"

"Itna h toh tu kr dena" Aadhira retorted at him, bewildered with the idea of comforting her brother. It has been years since she did that to them and know she wasn't a person who could do that to anyone. She was a stone heart herself.

"Krrr deta" Darsh retorted," Agar wo mere bade bhai hote." He said the last words with a smile at the thought of having an elder brother. That too Neel would have been a lot more amazing than now.

"If I had someone to take for granted like you, I would have Sherni" Darsh looked at her directly into her eyes making an intense contact between the two pairs. Aadhira lowly muttered looking towards the mat on the ground, realizing what she said," I am sorry Darsh, mera wo mtlb..."

Aadhira trailed off as Darsh cupped both of her cheeks, bringing her face in between his palms and kissed her cheeks placing wet kisses, squeezing her lips into a pout. Aadhira startled by his sudden action looked up to find her soon-to-be husband grinning at her.

"Awww...mera baccha bada ho gya, sorry bolne laga h" Darsh mocked squeezing her cheeks and making her girlfriend come out from her trance, "Kitti pyaari lgti h Tu yrr Sherni! Kaise sambhalu mai apne aap ko tere aas paas?"

Darsh winked at her making her smirk at him, turning her head away. He then asked turning her towards himself," Aur ye bta tu beech me kyu kudi? Saale Sahab mujhe maar rhe the na phir Tu kyu leke aayi apna haanth beech me?"

"Wo kya h na Darsh babu Tere pyaar me mera haanth apne aap hi tujhe bachane uth gya" Aadhira said dramatically, raising her hand towards her boyfriend. Darsh held her ear giving it a squeeze while Aadhira," Ahh, Darsh chhod na"

"Jab wo punch mere liye tha to tujhe kudne ki zarurat kya thi? Kha lene deti mujhe maar. Dekh kitni lag gyi tujhe" Darsh said leaving her ear. Aadhira scoffed rubbing her ear, "Agar tujhe maar khane deti toh abhi tak tera keema ban chuka hota Mr.Kapadia. Khushi mana mai beech me aa gyi "

"Aur waise bhi teri future Ardhangini hoon na," Aadhira said dramatically moving her hand on Darsh's shoulder making him shiver at her touch, "Toh kha li tere hisse ki maar."

Aadhira hugged her hand as Darsh looked at his girlfriend in disbelief not understanding her logic, "Tu kya pagal h?" He asked her with utmost casualty in his voice. Aadhira smirked answering him with a wink, "Haan, Tere pyaar me"

Darsh furiously blushed at her response as his cheeks turned a whole crimson red. He didn't expect his girlfriend to say this answer. "Yrrr tu blush krte hue kitna cute lgta h mann krta h..." Aadhira stopped trying to find a phrase , "mann krta h tereko kiss krrr doon"

Aadhira voiced out her thoughts and she gasped as she felt Darsh pull her to himself. Her breath hitched as she looked at the proximity between them there were just a few inches between their lips, with Darsh's hand on her waist.

"Toh krrr dena Sherni" He spoke in his husky voice, getting an inch more closer to her lips. Aadhira looked at his lips and then his eyes, an inch more and they would have kissed. Her hands lingered on Darsh's broad chest.

She shivered at the thought yet she felt herself moving more closer to him. As the gap closed and their lips were about to touch, a knock on the door startled them and Aadhira immediately pushed Darsh back.

Neel entered the room to find Darsh on the floor while Aadhira closed her eyes and looked at Darsh. "Kya ho rha tha yahan?" He enquired looking at both of them. Aadhira nervously tucked a hair strand behind her ear.

"Kuch bhi toh nhi" Aadhira spoke getting up from the floor and dusting her dress. Neel shook his head at the two and moved towards the table to take his phone.

Darsh gestured for Aadhira to do as they decided. Aadhira rolled her eyes, turning her head away. She picked up the pen from the table making Darsh confused by her actions. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

Neel was about to leave with his phone when a hand came in front of him, stopping him in his path. He furrowed his brows, looking towards his side to find his sister forwarding a pen to him.
Neel conveyed her a confused look.

"Mere haanth me dard ho rha h. Kya aap mera project likh denge mere liye?" Neel was startled by her sudden demand as a smile took over his face when he heard his little sister's demand. That was what he wanted, her to demand something from her brother just like she used to do it in childhood.

His heart felt at peace as the hope of forgiveness lightened in it. His sister demanded something avatar years and that made his heart dance with joy. The hope of getting back his sister made his smile widen as he greedily nodded to her offer," Bilkul, bta kya likhna h?"

Aadhira internally sighed seeing his lifted mood and side glanced at her boyfriend to find him smiling as well. Darsh shook his head at his girlfriend with a wide smile lingering on his face. Aadhira felt happy for not disappointing him.

-×-

"Ira yahan baithna" Neel patted the spot beside him. Aadhira sighed and was about to sit there when Darsh held her wrist. Aadhira turned toward him with a confused expression.

"Saale Sahab, Wo mere saath baithegi", Darsh said firmly. Neel groaned internally before asking with annoyance, "Kyu?".

"Vo uses mujhe book me lines mark krne me madad krni h" Darsh replied decently ignoring Neel's harsh tone. Neel scoffed," Toh kya tera haanth pakad ke krwayegi wo?"

"Nhi but-" Darsh was interrupted by Neel's declaration," Haan toh sorted, Ira mere bagal me baithegi aur meri madad kregi apna project pura krne me"

Darsh whined looking at his girlfriend who stood quiet all this long, "Toh meri madad kon krega lines mark krne me?". Aadhira looked between both, her soon-to-be husband and brother, to find them fighting childishly for her as if she was a toy.

"Tu khud krle na," Neel remarked before turning towards his confused sister who stood like a statue, he got up pulling her other hand with him," Chal Ira, hum saath me baithte h"

Before Aadhira could make a move Darsh tugged at her other hand," Ye glt h Saale Sahab" Darsh said pulling his girlfriend to himself. Aadhira collided with his broad chest, getting into his embrace, "Aap ke liye bhi toh Sherni ne sab material toh diya h. Usse mere saath baithne dijiye na"

Darsh looked down at his girlfriend who gave him a look of disbelief. Ye dono aise lad kyu rhe h?- Aadhira thought to herself. She was pulled out of her thoughts when Neel pulled her to himself, snatching her away from Darh's warmth.

"Vo mere saath baithegi and that's final Kapadia" Neel warned in his stern tone, pointing his index finger at his future brother-in-law. "Nhi mere saath" Darsh again whined pulling Aadhira to himself while Neel did the same without uttering another word.

"Arey yrrr" Aadhira yelled yanking her wrist from both the holds," The fuck you are fighting for?". She gave both of them an annoyed look speaking," Aaj ka dinn hi kharab h saala, ghar se nikalna hi nhi chahiye tha."

"Aisa nhi h Ira/Sherni" Both Darsh and Neel spoke at the same time trying to coax their Sister/Girlfriend. "Shut up both of you" Aadhira roared at them with fire-blazing eyes.

"Mai beech me bathing, Aur aap dono mere side me. Jisko Jo madad chahiye hogi mai krungi but you both dare fight for anything aur mai uthke chali jaungi ghar" Aadhira spoke through gritted teeth making both of them nod at her command. After all, no one can defy the angry lioness, mainly when you know the aftermath of it.

-×-

"

Thoda durr baitho tum dono," Neel said, he wasn't satisfied with the amount of distance between his sister and her boyfriend. He pulled Aadhira more to himself. Aadhira gave him a look of disbelief, this was the 8th time he did the same thing in an hour.

"What? Side mat ghur. Tu project krne aayi h na, toh waise bhi pass baithne ki kya zarurat h?" Neel retorted making Aadhira groan at her dumb brother. She was irritated to hell now.

"Ek kaam kriye Saale Sahab ko godi me baitha lijiye aapni." Darsh mocked his brother-in-law, stifling a smile at the bro-sis duo. "Haan yeh sahi rhega. Waise bhi ye choti si hi toh h" Neel said adding to Darsh's comment making him laugh out loud while Aadhira on the other hand gasped loudly at the comment.

That was personal- she thought rolling her eyes at them.

"Kabhi Kabhi sahi baat krlete ho tum Kapadia," Neel said smirking at Darsh while both of them looked at Aadhira's face and high-fived laughing out loud at her irritation.

Aadhira spoke with a tight-lipped smile, "Ho gya aap dono ka mujhe chidha ke". Both of them composed themselves while suppressing their laughs. "Kabhi ladte, Kabhi dost ban jaate h" She muttered to herself while piling up all the books.

"Arrey aurton se zyada mood swings hote h aap dono ko," She said loudly pointing at both of them," kon kehta ladkiyon ko smjhna mushkil hota h. Ladkon ko smjhna sabse mushkil hota h. Such bipolar you are"

Darsh and Neel both shared a look at each other asking each other what just happened. They shrugged at the same time shaking their head in no. " Ye ishaaron me baat krna band kro aur Chlo utho" Aadhira pulled both out of their boy talks as they gave her a confused look.

"Aise look mat do mujhe," Aadhira said dismissing their looks and pointing at both of them with her signature smirk," Mujhe bhookh lagi h aur tum dono mere liye khana banane wale ho."

Both the men shared each other look which clearly said,

"Mar gye"

-×-

Phewww, done finally🙃. Thank you all of you for your ideas and for others, I'll try to incorporate your ideas in the next chapters. Love yaa all for the comments on the previous one✨💙. I'll reply to each comment by evening.

Do comment on this one too if I receive plenty of them, I'll post the next chapter by the day after tomorrow (overmorrow).

See ya all in the next.
Unedited😏
Hehe💀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840K 30.7K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...