X-MEN Imagines

By vaughanchloe

From all the movies More

Personal Lighter - Logan/Wolverine
The Secret That Never Got Told - Erik Lehnsherr / Magneto
Don't Read My Thoughts - Charles Xavier
You Make Me Feel Good Enough - Peter Maximoff
Worried - Peter Maximoff
Show You Around - Peter Maximoff/Quicksilver
Nightmares Get Worse - Peter Maximoff
Last Christmas - Angel (Warren Worthington III)
Touching You - Alex Summers/Havok
Lighter - John Allerdyce/Pyro
Anytime I Want - Pyro/John
Being Pregnant with Warpaths Baby Would Include...
Being Pregnant With Peter Maximoff's Baby Would Include . . .
3am Cravings - Peter Maximoff
Don't Listen To Them - Peter Maximoff

Leaving - Pyro/John Allerdyce

53 2 0
By vaughanchloe

John/Pyro x Fem!Reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 212

Summary: Pyro telling Y/n that he loves her before leaving to join the brotherhood.

Authors Note: Haven't wrote X-MEN in awhile

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked as she walks into their shared room seeing him packing his duffle.

"Y/n-" John turned around not knowing what to say.

"You're leaving." Y/n states when he doesn't say anything, eyes not leaving his packed duffle.

"I'm sorry. But I have to go. I don't belong here." He tells her with tears welling up in his eyes.

"You're going to join Magento and his brotherhood, aren't you?" Y/n looked at him with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Yes." John nodded.

"I'll miss you." Y/n's voice broke as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

John rushed over to her and cupped her cheeks brushing her tears away with his thumbs. "I'll miss you too. More than anything. But-"

"You can't stay. I get it." Y/n nodded as they embraced each other into a tight hug.

"We'll see eachother again." John promised as they parted from their hug.

"I hope so." Y/n gave him a sad but hopeful smile.

"We will. I love you." John placed one last kiss for now on her forehead before he grabbed his bag and left. Hoping when everything was over they'd see each other again. He'd protect her, even if they are on opposite sides.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 1.6K 25
draco malfoy imagines
4.5K 131 11
Marvel X Reader Mainly for female reader but can write for other genders :) I do take requests, and this is for all marvel universes I don't own any...
20.8K 521 100
Short marvel imagines with gifs :)
173K 3.5K 39
Female Reader - Natasha Romanoff - Tony Stark - Steve Rogers - Bruce Banner - Loki - Valkyrie - Thor - Gamora - Peter Quill - Clint Barton - Manti...