Finn (bxb)

Por lexus_xyz

My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below... Más

1. The Boy Next Door
2. The Great English Project
3. Strawberry Muffins
4. A Ride to School
5. Skipping
6. Chocolates and Strawberries
7. Lunch?
8. Have a thing for who?
9. Volleyball
10. Anna
11. His Roof
12. The Muffin Mystery
13. Anna vs Finn
14. Zombies
15. Baby?
16. Ben
17. Re-opened Wounds
18. New Revelations
20. Dense?
21. Seventeen
22. I Don't Do Hi's
23. He's a Special Friend
24. Moments With You
25. Acceptance
26. Ruin Our Friendship (Finn)
27. Boyfriend
28. Everybody knew?
29. My Finn
30. Mom Always Knows
31. Insecurities (Finn)
32. Clarifications
33. Ryan's Straight!
34. The Storage Closet
35. T-shirt Off 🔞
36. The Theo Drama

19. He has friends?!

9.8K 365 105
Por lexus_xyz

I took another bite out of my burger and snuck a glance at Finn on the other side of the cafeteria. We'd gotten closer since the day on the roof.  But since I usually sat with my friends at lunch, he was by himself. I'd invited him many times, but he always said he doesn't like people. 

While I was distracted, Theo already managed to get a bite out of my burger. I glared at him, but he just gave me an impish smile. It was just the two of us lately, Jenny always claimed she had something to do, but I never saw her anywhere. I'm sure that mystery would answer itself in due time. 

"Sebastian."

I looked at Theo, waiting for him to continue.

"I have some work to do."

I set down my burger. "You just said you were bored with how much free time you have."

He shrugged. "I lied. I actually have something super important."

"Can't you do it later? You didn't even finish your lunch."

He shoved the entire remaining half of his sandwich into his mouth in one go. 

"I did fiwish it." He mumbled out through his stuffed mouth. Oh my god.

He dusted off his hands and got up. "Since you'll be alone anyways, I think you should go sit with Finn." 

I shot another glance at Finn, but he was already looking at me. Trying not to get flustered, I coughed slightly. "You think so?"

He nodded. "Go."

I hid a smile and went over to Finn's table. "Hope you don't mind me joining you."

"Not at all."

He was staring at Theo leaving with a thoughtful look. "You have good friends."

I nodded. I was grateful for those two, they'd been around for years. They've seen it all, my first relationship (which was a disaster), the time I'd torn my pants in class, and almost every embarrassing incident since I was a child. 

"I really think you'd like Theo. You don't have to if you don't want to, but you could always come hang out with us."

As expected, he replied with a "Nah, you're more than enough for me."

I blushed about 1500 times a day on average around Finn. How could I not when he keeps saying things like that?

He finished off his lunch. "You know, I did have some friends before I moved. Most of them just decided we were friends with no input from me, so I'm not sure if they count."

I stopped eating and stared at him in wonder. For some reason, Finn having a group of friends was an incredibly unusual visual. I wanted to know more. Hell, I wanted to know everything about Finn. 

"What were they like?"

I had hoped for some details, but it's Finn. He gave a typical Finn answer. 

"They were alright."

I groaned. "Be a bit more descriptive, c'mon." 

He tilted his head slightly, as though trying to think. "Well, we lived close to the beach, so we'd play beach volleyball often. Ben used to live there too, but he moved years ago. I didn't expect to see him here."

His jaw clenched as he remembered Ben. The mention of his name alone pissed me off. I placed my hand on top of Finn's and squeezed it gently. 

He sighed. "He was always out to get me, I'm not sure why. But yeah, that's why he- you know. Everyone else was nice though."

He had a ghost of a smile lingering on his lips, barely visible. I was now incredibly curious. I wondered if he'd be willing to show me pictures. 

"Do you have any photos?"

He nodded. "I do."

I smiled excitedly. "Can I see them?"

He pretended to think it over. "Hmm, can you?"

"Oh shut it, just show me!" 

He took out his phone and kept the screen out of my view, swiping through his gallery. "Ooh, there's this one at the beach, and this one at a fair, and-"

I tried to reach forward and grab it out of his hand, but he easily kept it out of my reach. Damn his long arms and his long legs. 

"What do I get in return, Sebastian?"

I considered my options carefully. I had some not so bad baby pictures on my phone, which should do. There was no way I was showing him the embarrassing baby pictures.  

I lowered my voice to sound more serious. "I can show you pictures of me as a baby in return."

After a moment of mock thinking, he smiled. "Nah, I've seen it all already."

I paused in shock. Huh?

"What? How? Where?"

He smirked. "I had come over to drop something off for my mom, and Lorelai got out all the albums."

I groaned in embarrassment. My mother was the most traitorous of all. He was even on a first name basis with her! I wasn't surprised, my mom made friends fast.

I slowly turned to look at Finn, hoping he hadn't seen that picture. With the look on his face, he seemed to already know what I was thinking.

"Yes, she showed me the picture of you wearing the coconut bra and garlands too. Quite adorable."

I slapped my hand onto his mouth, my face bright red. I was going to kill her. 

He gave me an innocent smile. "So, anything else you can offer?"

I huffed. He had already seen the worst of it. There was a more recent picture, but was I really that desperate?

Yes. Yes I was. I wanted to see Finn at the beach. He'd probably be shirtless too. 

I really am no better than a man.

"Fineeee." I drawled out. I took a few seconds to find the picture, and I cringed when I saw it.

I quickly turned it around so Finn could see, but I shut my eyes.

Finn burst out laughing. "Oh my god, what the hell did they do to you?"

Even his laugh was beautiful. I just stood there silently staring at him with a massive grin on his face. I didn't even realise when he pried the phone from my hands.

"Wait, HEY! Give it back!"

Once again, the bad tall man easily held it out of my reach and fiddled around with it, before giving it back to me.

Ugh. The smile he gave me was well worth the horrifying picture. It was back when Jenny had been trying to find a person to practice her makeup skills on, and I had only agreed because she promised to buy me chicken wings.

What I did NOT sign up for, was her making me wear a pink lacy dress and a cheap plastic tiara.

And on top of all of that, she did the most horrifying makeup look known to man. Bright pink circles as 'blush' and bright pink eyeshadow, with no blending whatsoever. Topped off with her worst shade of red lipstick.

The picture was taken by Theo, and I was facing the screen with a pout, while Jenny was sprawled out laughing in the background.

I made her buy me chicken wings for a month.

Finn still had a goofy smile on his face. "You looked so cute."

I grumbled about it silently. "Now, that was more than enough of a trade. Show me the pictures."

He sat in the chair next to me and opened his gallery.

The first picture couldn't have been more than a year old. It was on a beach with a volleyball net in the background, and five extremely hot people smiling in front.

There were two girls, and one of them had attempted to jump on Finn, but not quite being able to reach due to the height difference. Finn was tall.

I felt a twinge of annoyance at seeing her draped across him, but I held in a giggle when I saw how his arms were by his sides, absolutely uninterested.

All of them were smiling widely except for Finn, who barely had the corner of his lips upturned. But I knew that look, he was happy.

The other two guys looked like they came straight out of a magazine, but the stunner was, obviously, Finn. And as I predicted, he was shirtless.

Absolutely delicious.

"You've been staring at me for quite a while now, Sebastian."

My eyes shot up to see Finn smirking at me. I could've saved myself with a well timed comeback, but the fact was that I really was staring at him for too long. At a loss for words, I just shifted my gaze back to the screen. I could hear his teasing voice.

"Don't worry, I don't mind. Although..."

He cupped my jaw and tilted my gaze towards him.

"I'd prefer if you looked at me up here."

A/N: I don't know how but all of a sudden there's been a lot of new readers, and I couldn't be more grateful <333 We hit 10k!! I love all of ya'll and your comments so much, until next time xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.5K 64 30
He took a whiff of his cigarette before pulling me close to him. My heart was thumping so hard against my chest that I was afraid he'd feel it as I w...
1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
2.3M 59K 53
✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫. ..⃗. ☁️ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐩...
158K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...