Lucia// Five Hargreeves

By LostGirl_StoryTeller

A Five x OC, Umbrella Academy read! Started: 02/28/2024 Finish: 00/00/0000 Summary: A/N: the story is probabl... More

β˜‚ A/N about the fanfic β˜‚
β˜‚ Prologue β˜‚
β˜‚ Chapter 1 β˜‚
β˜‚ Chapter 2 β˜‚
β˜‚Chapter 4β˜‚
β˜‚ Chapter 5 β˜‚
β˜‚ Chapter 6 β˜‚
β˜‚ Chapter 7 β˜‚

β˜‚ Chapter 3 β˜‚

37 3 14
By LostGirl_StoryTeller

Prosthetic eye

It was the next day and Lucia had woken up. She got up from her bed and put her shoes back on. 'Hm I swear I remember keeping them on when I fell asleep.' She thought looking confused but shook the thought off and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she was done she left the room and was in the hall. She saw that Five's room was open and went up to it knocking on the door first.

"Come in"

"Hey Five" she said as she walked in his room and looked around.

"Hey how'd you sleep?"

"Good, better than the concrete floor, I hadn't had an actual good sleep in a while"

"That good, you basically slept all morning too"

Then a sudden noise came from Five's closet and the doors opened with Klaus coming out. "Heeeey L!"

"Um, why were you in the closet, Five's of all places?"

"I uh..." He turns to look at Five waiting for him to answer as if he was at a doctor's appointment with his mom and the doctor asks a simple question but the patient turns to their mom to answer the question.

"I told him to, but I thought he was going to wear something nicer?" Five scolds his outfit and Klaus sarcastically feels offended.

"but this is the my nicest outfit"

Five sighs before responding, "We'll raid the old man's closet."

"Are you guys going somewhere?"

"Yeah and we might actually need your help"

"Oh? On what?"

"I went to this hospital while you were asleep and tried to get some information about this eye" He unwraps a cloth that is on his hand and reveals a prosthetic eye. Lucia makes a disturbed face before saying, "Why do you just have that? Whose eye does it belong to?"

"Exactly, that's what I want to know. Whoever's eye this is can possibly be the one who ends the world"

"THE WORLD'S ENDING?!" Lucia yells, feeling shocked and Five covers her mouth saying 'shh' and walks out of the room to check the halls if anyone else heard besides Klaus and Lucia and  then sighs with relief before walking back in the room.

"As bad as it sounds, yes the world ends in eight days and I'm not sure how to stop it and this stupid eye..." He holds it in front of Lucia before wrapping it and putting it in his pocket, "...might be our only hope."

"So let me get this straight, you told me your story and didn't bother to mention this?!"

"I wasn't sure how you were going to react!"

Lucia wasn't sure what to do after his response so she pulled him into a hug catching Five off guard while Klaus stood there watching with an 'aww' expression. Lucia then let go and stepped back a bit, "I know we still don't know each other enough but you can still tell me anything." Five wasn't sure how to respond so he just nodded.

After a minute of silence they walked out of Five's room. "So, what's the actual plan?" Lucia broke the awkward silence.

"We are going back in that damn hospital, which is why I needed Klaus to wear something more professional"

"Whatever, as long as I get paid."

"When the job is done Klaus."

"Okay but just do we're clear on the finer details, I just gotta go in this place and just pretend to be your dear old dad, correct?"

"Yeah. Something  like that."

"What's our cover story?"

"Yeah, what is it?" Lucia says invested with a grin and Five looks at the two confused.

"What? What are you guys talking about?"

"I mean, was I really young when I had you? Like, 16? Like young and..." Klaus then goes into an emotional dramatic mode causing Lucia to chuckle. "- terribly misguided?"

"Sure." Five was unfazed by this.

"Your mother, that slut! Whoever she was. We met at..." Klaus stopped to think for a second, "the disco~" He chuckles, causing Five to feel concern and Lucia to hold in her laugh. "Okay? Remember that." He snaps his fingers and glides side to side before going dramatic again, "Oh, my god, the sex was amazing."

"What a disturbing glimpse in that thing you call a brain." Five said annoyed, making Lucia crackle.

"Don't make me put you in time-out." Klaus responds in a sarcastic serious tone as they all continue to walk.

All three were now in the hospital, in an office, either sitting or standing in front of a doctor that Five talked to before.

"Like I said to you son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help."

"Yeah, yeah, that whole HIPAA shit, NOW TELL US WHO'S IT BELONG TO!" Lucia slams her hands on the desk.

"Young lady, I already told you guys-" Five then cuts the doctor off and speaks in a stern tone as he glares at him, "Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name."

"Well, that's not my problem. Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so-"

"And what about my consent?" Klaus speaks up.

"Excuse me?"

"Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my son and his future fiance?" Klaus asks in a dramatic tone as he points at Five and Lucia. They all look at Klaus confused as heck by what he's talking about and they ask, "What?"

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch them."

"Oh, really? Well then how did they get that swollen lip, then?"

"They don't have a swollen-" Klaus gets up from his seat and punches Five making him grunt and then turns to Lucia whispering sorry before he did the same to her. "Agh, Fuck, not again!" Lucia says grunting.

Klaus then turns back to the doctor as he inhales sharply. "I want it. Name, please. Now.~"

The doctor then points a finger at him slightly scared, "Your crazy"

Klaus just chuckles and says, "You have no idea." He then picks up a globe that was on the doctor's desk, ""peace on earth" That's so sweet." He then smashes it against his skull and groans in pain as the rest of them jump. 'Is he even okay?!' Lucia and Five thought to themselves.

"God, that hurts!"

The doctor then quickly grabbed his telephone, "I'm calling secur-" Lucia then grabs the phone out of  his grasp and hands it to Klaus. "What are  you doing?!" The doctor yells at her.

"There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office, and we need security, now. Schnell!" Klaus yells dramatically and slams the telephone down.

Lucia then slams her hands on the desk causing the doctor to jump, "Now, here's what's going to happen, Grant"

"It's...Lance"

"I don't fucken care, now you give us that information we need or security will take you away for assaulting us, especially us kids!"

"But I didn't-"

"But they don't know that and there are three witnesses and one of you, who do you think they'll believe more, Grant?!"

"And you're gonna do great in prison. Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you... oh, my god, you're gonna get passed around like a...you're just–You're gonna do great. That's all I'm saying." Klaus added soundly a bit insane.

"You are all such, sick bastards." Lance said, stuttering a bit.

Lucia then clapped her hands together and gave him a creepy smile. "Thank you~" and Klaus thanked him too, spitting a piece of glass that he still had in his mouth after.

Five then looked at both Klaus and Lucia at their performance in approval and smirked at Lance.

They were all now in a room where they kept all the files and Lance was quickly skimming through the files, looking for the serial number and the name of the client for the eye.

"Huh, that's weird"

Klaus got really close to Lance which made him uncomfortable and Five walked up to them.

"What is?"

"T-The eye has neither been bought nor manufactured yet by the company..."

"Shit" Lucia and Five said under their breath.

"W-Where did you even get that eye from?" Lance then asked Five in a curious manner.

Five sighed shaking his head and responded in an annoyed tone, "That's none of your damn concern Grant"

"Again it's Lance..." He corrected him.

Lucia then said displeased, "Dude. We don't care," and walked away as she yelled out, "Let's go guys!"

The three stepped out of the hospital feeling exhausted and hopeless that they couldn't find the information they needed. Lucia sat on the little stair steps as she sighed. "Well, we tried." Klaus sat next to her on one side, he still had blood running down his forehead and glitter from the globe. "I was pretty good though, right? "Yeah. What about my constant, bitch?!"" He chuckles after and Five looked at him disappointed. "Klaus, it doesn't matter. We still didn't get the information we needed."

"Yeah...can I still get that twenty bucks like, now, or?"

"Your twenty bucks?"

"Uh yeah?"

"The world is ending and all you care about is getting high?"

"Well, I'm also quite hungry, what do you say Lucia? Back me up here."

"Mm, I am quite hungry but as for getting high, I think I'll pass."

"And why would you even want to get high?" Five turned to ask her.

"I don't...although I've never tried it before?"

"And you won't."

"Okay, dad."

"Oh, you need to lighten up old man." Kluas tells Five and then he thought for a sec, "Hey, you know, I've just now realized why you're so uptight. You must be horny as hell!" Lucia widened her eyes as she covered her mouth to contain her from laughing and Kluas continued. "All those years by yourself. I mean, it must have messed with your mind, being all alone."

"Well...truth be told, I wasn't all alone." Five said and this made Lucia turn to him feeling curious and so did Klaus because he said, "Oh? Pray tell?"

"Her name was Delores. We were together for a good amount of years."

'Oh so she has a name. I wonder what this, Delores, looks like?' Lucia thought.

"Dang, the longest I've been with someone was...three weeks and it was only because-"

Five didn't waste any time so he grabbed Lucia's hand and teleported away with her. They were both now in a taxi car and the man driving the vehicle jumped, "Don't stop, just keep driving." Five told the driver.

When they passed the spot they were at before, Five did a little salute and Klaus saw them so he stood up. "Hey, hey, hey, hey, What about my money!" He then yelled.

Lucia laughed, shaking her head, "You're so mean for that."

"Hey, he was beginning to drive me to boredom with his story and he was only going to use the money for drugs."

Lucia shrugged her shoulders and sat back comfortably to relax, not caring wherever they were headed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.4K 14
Five and (y/n) have been very close friends. Almost always were together. That is until Five wanted to prove their father wrong and decided to time t...
428K 12.1K 32
❝ would you like to join the umbrella academy as number x? ❞ ❝ x? why x? ❞ ❝ because you can represent any of the numbers at once. ❞ - number five x...
294K 5.7K 39
"Were we... in love?" Sky mumbles tilting her head to the side while putting her hands in her lap. A blush crept up on Five's face. "Madly." Sky harg...
390K 8.8K 30
!!editing in progress, major changes!! (cussing) (trigger warnings) (no copying/stealing) β€’ "Wednesday," he whispered as I grazed my hand across hi...