Spanking Survivor Season 1: H...

By VixentheHuntress

A total of 20 kids between the age of 12 and 13 have arrived to what is gonna be a nice summer retreat for th... More

Episode 1-A: The Willow Switches. (Image Rebecca)
Episode 1-B: The Oak Brushes. (Kala)
Episode 1-3: The First Reward Challenge: Wheel of Spanking. (Keon)
Episode 2-A: Elimination Challenge (Image Brandon)
Episode 2-B: The First Tribal Council. (Image Hannah)
Episode 3-A: Sour Sweet Or Spanked. (Image Amari)
Episode 3-B: Elimination challenge: Tribal Council. (Image Arkell)
Episode 4-B: Finding Immunity: The 3rd Elimination Challenge. (Image Piper)
Episode 4-C: Plans are Made, Tribal Council. (Image Hilo)

Episode 4-A: A Paddling to an Advantage. (Image Logan)

148 0 0
By VixentheHuntress

That night after The Willow Switches had eaten a nice dinner prepared by Arkell and Giana, they played a game with everyone. Giana was looking out of the window and she could see in the dim light that came from the moon Hilo was sitting on one of the tables outside. Giana silently left the girl's room, wrapping herself in a house coat that she had brought with her from home. She made her way outside and sat down on the picnic tables with the boy. "Are you okay?"

The Japanese boy shook his head a few times. "I've been trying to keep it together but I don't like what happened."

"You mean how Keon went home?"

Hilo nodded her head. "I am upset cause I think it was the wrong choice, I don't like how no one even told us about what they were planning, I really liked Keon even if he was a bit of a hot head." Hilo tucked his legs up against his chest. "And I don't like how Franklin seemed to switch on all of us. I thought we had a good thing going, and now. I guess this is how it feels to be on the bottom."

"I don't think we are on the bottom." Giana noted. "As long as we are with Arkell then we should be fine."

"But what happens if Arkell is on the bottom or just goes back with Franklin and the others?" Hilo pointed out with a frown. "Suddenly they are seven strong, and what happens if people learn that it was me and you that also voted for Hannah while she is in that majority? It seems like we are in a very bad way, and now we lost Keon who was probably a really good competitor." Hilo smacked his hands down on his knees in frustration. "I don't like feeling this way!"

"Like what?"

"I feel helpless..." He put his head down for a moment, "and I don't ever want to feel helpless again." Hilo said. "We need to keep our eyes and ears open, cause we need to make a plan to see what we can do. Or I am worried that the next time we see Keon is gonna be much sooner than later."

"And what can we do?" Giana asked.

"We need to find one of those immunity or advantage passes that Mrs. Scarlett told us about when we first came here. Because that is the protection we need right now." Giana nodded her head as she stared out at the moon with the boy.

"Where do we even start?" Giana asked.

"Right now we really need to win one of the reward challenges, cause I feel like that is where we will at least get a hint." Hilo explained. "That or we need to look for things that could hide something in plain sight. This is a beautiful place, and I am sure our host probably hides things in places she finds either very nice looking, or so far in plain sight there is no way we miss them. We are kids after all, no need to make it harder like the adults have it on survivor."

"Fair enough," Giana went quiet for a moment. "What if there is a way to maybe keep us in the game for at least one more vote?"

"What are you getting at?"

Giana smiled for a moment. "We turn what Franklin did against him... cause if he is willing to flip so easily, can he really be trusted by anyone?"

Back at The Oak Brush camp. The sun came up on another beautiful day in this part of hawaii. However, as early as this day two boys were already up, and walking down the long beach staring at the bright blue water. Damian and Brandon had both woken up early and shared one look before making their way outside. Both clad in pajama shirts and shorts, Damian broke their silence. "So what is going through your mind so far?"

"I hate the spanking parts of this game," Brandon replied, reaching back and rubbing his backside on instinct.

"I am sure we all do, but oddly it makes people try a bit harder, knowing that if we lose it's not just a reward on the line. I mean, what do you think of our team?"

"I think we are pretty strong since losing Henry, or do you mean who do we trust?" Damian nodded his head at Brandon's words. "Well I don't really know anyone that well, right now I am more interested in keeping to myself. I like you though."

"And I really like you, we both like comics and things being more quiet." Damian reached into his pocket and held out the pass that he had found after the first reward challenge. "Which is why I think I can trust you with this."

Brandon's eyes went wide. "When did you find that?!"

Damian held back a smirk. "After the first reward challenge, there was a clue that came with the tv and movies. Only Gabriel knows about the clue but he doesn't know that I have the pass. So I was thinking, what if after the next reward challenge if we win we look for another clue. Cause there are still two advantages and one more idol on our beach. If we find both, we are gonna be smooth sailing until the merge or even farther." Damian held his hand out to the boy. "What do you say, do you wanna become the robin to my batman?"

Brandon looked down at the boy's hand for a moment. "Only if instead we can be the arsenal, and red hood of this group."

"Deal." The boy shook hands for a moment sealing their deal as well as forming an alliance that could be quite strong as the games went on.

As the sun truly took its place in the sky and the rest of the team was slowly starting to get up to have something to eat and or snack on. Shaquira was walking with Kala and Amari who were going on a walk that morning to work off the food they had just eaten. "So I was talking to Marcie the other day," Shaquira began once she was sure that they were completely alone. "And she brought up a really good point, despite being younger than us all."

"And what point was that?" Amari asked.

"She said how maybe it would be smart to have all the girls team up, and slowly start getting out the boys of our tribe one by one." Kala and Amari shared a surprise look with each other. "I know maybe it is just the words of a little girl that wants to make big moves, but she has a point at least. I like Gabe and Damian. They are really strong. I like Logan, but Brandon hasn't really done much for the team yet."

"Brandon is just shy," Kala defended.

"Yeah but if we did get rid of Brandon then we would have far greater numbers." Shaquira pointed out. "I'm not saying that we do anything like that just yet, but it is just something to keep an eye open about."

Back at the Willow Switches camp. Arkell had gone for a morning walk down one of the paths, mostly to try and get his head back together after Keon had been voted out. The young boy reminded him of his little brother back home, and he wished that teammates would have just maybe talked to him more. Personally he would have rathered one of the girls to go home cause he had watched enough of this show back home to know that they might be at risk of being eliminated one by one if all the girls team up against the boys. There was also the new worry that he might be much lower on the totem pole at camp than he could have imagined. All because someone flipped and he still was not sure who. "This game isn't much fun when you have to think about all of this."

"Think about what?" The boy jumped and spun around to see Rebecca coming down the path off his left. "Sorry if I scared you, I was also going for a walk."

"No it's okay," Arkell replied putting a hand on his chest to take a breath.

"What is on your mind?"

Arkell sighed. "Just trying to figure out where my place is right now. Keon is gone and I am not sure who out of the people I walked to flipped on all of us, if I was a guessing boy it was Franklin since he and Keon did not get along. So I went from maybe having a few people I could trust to feeling kinda alone right now."

Rebecca nodded her head at that. "Well I can tell you that as far as I have heard no one is saying your name. Maybe it really was mostly based on how Keon acted at loses, I don't think you have anything to worry about."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Cause I don't like lying or fibbing, I am really bad at it."

"And I am really good at looking past most lies, kinda have to be when you have a lot of siblings." Arkell replied. "So what if we use that to our advantage maybe, I let you know what I see and you let me know what you hear and we start to work together?"

"You want to make an alliance with me?" Rebecca asked.

"I want to work with people I trust, cause right now... I am losing a lot of trust from people here." Arkell answered.

Rebecca thought on the matter for a second, as far as she knew no real alliances had started yet around camp. "Okay, let's do it."

"Final two," Arkell proposed.

"Final two," Rebecca responded.

The Camera shifted slightly as both teams were seen walking down the pathway to what was becoming a familiar spot for their reward challenge. The Oak Brushes arriving a few moments before The Willow Switches. "Oak Brushes getting a look at the brand new Willow Switches team, Keon Carr voted out last tribal." A few surprised looks appeared across some face but other than the Oak Brushes stayed silent. "Are you all ready for your next reward challenge?" Summer then pointed at Dolonda. "And yes you all have to compete and no I am not gonna just disappear for the rest of this season."

Dolonda gave a small nod before lowering her raised hand. "You are getting smarter at least."

"Okay so today's reward challenge is a game of endurance. The first challenge was to give you a taste of what to expect from my prized wheel of punishments. The 2nd challenge was a bit more fun with sweet and sour drinks, both saw just how much you are willing to try and go for your team. On my mark we are gonna have a good old fashioned paddling contest. I am gonna take this paddle here." Summer lifted up a small plastic paddle, about ten inches long and three inches wide. "Do not worry it does not hurt as much as it looks."

"How do you know that?" Piper questioned with a small giggle.

"If you happen to win, maybe I will tell you." Summer said with a roll of her eyes. "You are all gonna bend over these series of tables, and I am gonna go down the line and give you all one swat. If you lift a hand off the table or if you lift your foot up off the ground, then you are out. The first team to lose all of their players loses the challenge and goes home with nothing. The winners get a reward, and do you wanna know what that reward is?" After a few eager nods of the head. Summer walked over to a cloth that was resting over something. "Some rewards are only for the island, others are events that happen only in this part of the world. However, this is something that all of you can take home and enjoy. Cause I did my research and the overwhelming thing that all of you did and enjoyed." She removed the tarp off revealing a new bike, scooter, skateboard, and even some skates. "All of you like one of these four things, winning team will have their own personal choice of which of these brand new models are gonna be sent to your house for you to keep. In addition if The Willow Switches win than they are gonna also go home with the first prize we played for, a nice television and rows upon rows of movies. Sounds like a prize worth playing for?"

"Yes," they called out.

"In addition, the person that lasts the longest for their team on either team is also gonna have the right to another special advantage. One that I will not tell you about until the challenge is over. Let's go ahead and pick spots, and you can strategize and we can begin."

After a few moments to get started a kinda cute sight now lined this part of the island. As 18 preteens were bent over three long tables. Shorts down, or skirt and dress pinned up exposing underwear clad rumps of many colors. Summer picked up her paddle, one that she had tested on herself and started with their first of all of these kids, once again Gabriel and Arkell seemed to be going head to head as they stood beside each other. From what she could tell, the plan seemed to be, have those with a higher pain tolerance in front of the line, while those with a smaller pain tolerance stood near the back of the line. It would give them a bit of time to relax in between sets. Summer stood behind Gabriel and rested this paddle on his navy blue boxers. Pausing for a moment before rearing back and landing the first swat. This paddle being made that she did not need to give hard swats, it made for quicker and stinger results. The boy in question barely moved but a small hiss escaped his mouth. One by one she went down the row giving everyone the same strength swat. Each one taking the first one pretty well, the occasional yelp, cry of ouch, Dolonda usual curses under her breath. However, everyone survived swat number one with no issue. However, it was by round number four where she could see a bit of squirming coming from a few kids. A few times she saw feet dig down into the grass to stop from kicking, once she was sure that Piper and Damian were gonna be the first two to break. Yet it did not happen, whether it was the prize of a new outside ride, or maybe even the slight thought of the advantage that she had planned that was keeping them going.

It was by swat number five that the first of these kids dropped out, as little Marcie jumped nearly out of her skin. Her hands came back to rest on her light pink panties covered in white stars. Doing a tiny bit of hopping in place. "Marcie is the first one out." Summer announced as she place a hand on the small girl's head. "No shot at a small advantage but still has a chance at reward." The next five swats she landed took the lives of Giana, Franklin, Piper and Logan. As the sting was definitely starting to set in across the remaining 13 bottoms.

"How about we make this a bit more interesting." Summer set her paddle down on the table for a moment and walked over to a tray. That had been brought halfway through the challenge. "Under this tray, I have a treat that I am sure most of you enjoy very much." She lifted the dome off revealing a platter of chocolate chip cookies. "Freshly baked by my dear old dad this afternoon, the first person to leave the challenge get's the platter for the team to snake on."

Skye could not let go of that table fast enough, only realizing what she did after she was given the entire try. "Sorry," she replied with a small giggle as she went to join her team where they were resting.

Swats number eight is what took the lives of nearly half the remaining contestants, Including Gabriel who's horrible habit of breaking position both here and at home got him out. The final seven remaining being Arkell, Damian, Rebecca, Kala and Amari, Hilo and surprisingly Dolonda. The squirming had increased a bit more, and Kala's eyes were shining a bit as she was not the best when it came to the sting of a spanking. However, they for the most part were still standing strong. After Summer had them all move to only one table to make them a bit closer did she start to speak. "I am honestly surprised we still have seven people, I was sure this paddle of mine would have this challenge done within ten minutes."

"J-Just shut up already." Dolonda said as she slammed her head on the cold table. Hoping that the coolness would run from her forehead all the way down to her stinging rump, this was by all means not the worst thing she had gone through. No that title was for her grandma back home as she had mouthed off rudely to that woman and faced the wrath of an old school ass whoopin.

"I was just praising you all," Summer replied. "So how about I add something else to this. Whoever is willing to drop out next, I will give the right to give me six of the-" Summer sweated just a tiny bit as Dolonda almost immediately broke position. Her hands not even going back to rub her white panty covered rear. "The best." Summer finished as the 16 year old host took a few steps back. "Weren't even gonna let me finish."

"Give me the fucking paddle." Dolonda said with an almost sinister smirk forming across her face.

After six very loud and painful swats later. Summer tenderly pulled her shorts back up before looking over at Dolonda who looked quite content right now. "Note to self stop teasing Dolonda." She told herself as she started going down the line of the final six once more. Not changing her strength of the swats at all. It was swat number ten that claimed the lives of Arkell, and Hilo, as both boys on pure reflex lifted one of their legs.

"With Arkell and Hilo being eliminated, Rebecca wins the right for an advantage, but now can the girl outlast three members of The Oak Brushes?"

At the very least she was not leaving her empty handed. However, Rebecca also was not gonna give up this challenge so easily. Despite how much her backside stung with each swat that was landed, her dark yellow panties doing a bit to help soften the blows. A single tear fell down her face as her eyes went back to the prize of a brand new bike, something that she had been wanting for a very long time. Swats number 14 claimed the lives of Amari and Kala leaving them with pink bottoms, and standing up the rest of the challenge.

"Damian and Rebecca both have won a small advantage that will be given to them at the end of the game. And now they are both fighting for an amazing reward that every member of their team will be allowed to take home."

Damian let out a small sigh and as soon as he heard those words, the boy broke out of position much to the surprise and disappointment of his team. "Damian breaks position, Willow Switches win reward."

Rebecca dropped down to her knees, her hands immediately going to rub the small fire that had been building in her backside for the last few minutes. However, that sting was quickly overshadowed by the joy and pride that filled in her heart as she was absolutely engulfed in a large hug by most of her team. As finally they had a reward to their names. After the girl had been helped backup and her shorts were put back into place, she proudly stood with her team as Summer took her place in front of them.

"Willow Switches after three losses in a row, you have finally found a victory once more and it is a really good one to say the least. You all have a choice to make when you get back to camp on which of these items you want shipped back home for you. And it also includes a few electric power items as well. As well as a television and more movies than you count will be waiting for you back at camp." That got them clapping once more. "And Rebecca and Damian as the last two members standing for your team, you two also are gonna stay here where I am gonna inform you of an advantage that you can either share with your team, or keep to yourself. Everyone else grab your things and I will see you tomorrow afternoon for the next elimination challenge."

Once the other two teams had cleared out Summer walked forward towards the two kids. "Damian gotta ask, I assumed that you would be able to take a few more swats, what made you give up?"

The boy shrugged his shoulders. "I only wanted the advantage, I have enough things at home to play with. Also I was getting tired of that stupid paddle."

"Fair enough," Summer remarked. "Then are you ready to know what your advantage is?" Both kids eagerly nodded their heads. "Okay then," the girl reached into her pocket and two out two small rolled up pieces of paper. "These are maps that lead to a certain prize somewhere near your camp, there you find buried in a box an advantage that has never been seen before in survivor. It is your choice whether or not you share that advantage with your teammates, just know that if you choose to find this advantage with your team it will do a different thing than if you found it by yourself. Good work today and you can head back to camp."

As the two kids began to walk away the camera shifted onto Damian who was holding a small smirk on his face and his voice could be heard. "I already have found the clue to the immunity pass, so I think I can probably pass that off as the advantage that I was given. Maybe cause a bit of chaos in the process."

The camera shifted onto Rebecca who looked a bit nervous. "I am sure I can trust Arkell with this advantage... but I am worried about what happens if my team thinks that this advantage makes me a threat?"

Back at the Willow Switch camp, while their team waited anxiously for Rebecca to come to see if she was gonna share what advantage she had. Giana and Hilo had made their way outside, meeting behind the cabin where Hilo pulled out a small piece of paper that had been folded up in the back of their new cabinet of movies. "Item you seek is hidden to the east, up a tall tree near a place you play, is your safety now until six are left in the game." Hilo read outloud.

Giana snapped her fingers as she quickly began to run towards one the paths near their cabin. "Come on!" She called out as she ran as quickly as she could before coming to the largest tree that was on their side of this camp. She quickly tied back her hair before like a spidermonkey she started to climb up the wood. She slipped once and almost lost her balance but her determination kept her going. And as she reached the top, now only was she gifted with an absolutely amazing view of the ocean and beach. She also found what she and Hilo had been talking about finding since last night. As tied to a branch, was a golden pass that simply read. Immunity idol. "Yes!"

As she climbed back down she practically threw herself into Hilo's arms for a long hug. Both of them knowing that as long as they had this small pass. It sacred their place in the game. Meanwhile if she had turned to her to left making her way down one of the paths reading the map she had been given my Summer Scarlett. Rebecca had found herself near a very old looking well, she poked her head inside of it and her eyes went wide as she found what she was looking for. A small bundle wrapped in twine and dark brown paper. She quickly took the bundle before finding a spot to sit, having made the choice to find her advantage first and try her hardest to make it seem like she had not found it yet. She was bad at lying and fibbing, but in this game, she would try her hardest to do so.

She looked towards the camera woman that had followed her to this point before reading out loud. "Congratulations you have found an advantage in this game unlike any other, if you have found this clue with two or more people, then you have two extra votes that you can cast at tribal council. However, if you have found this clue all by yourself, (and I will know if you have) than you have found a void key. Before the votes are read, you can come forward and take this key and use it to unlock the vote box. That makes all current votes void and unusable, you can then use this to choose three people who will compete against each other for the right to stay in this game. This advantage can only be used once and you have until the final six to cast this vote." Rebecca read and reread that clue over and over again, coming to terms with the fact that she had probably the biggest advantage in this game. However she also found something written on the back of the paper. "Be warned, with this reward comes a great risk, if you use this void key, and someone either uses an advantage to cancel your advantage, or someone steals it. This key will also open the door to send you home..."

Now she had a great reward and a great risk, and for a girl that could not lie to save her small life. What happens if someone finds another advantage to overshadow hers. Then she would be going home. "I should have just brought Arkell to come with me..." She mumbled as she sat back against this well. "If I saw a swear word can we maybe just block that out with a different word?"

A/N: Thank you all for reading as always and again I am sorry for the mix up that happened with the last few chapters, episode 4-B will be uploaded tomorrow at probably the same time. And thank you for everyone that has taken time to leave a review or even just a favorite on my silly fics, and I hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoy writing them.

I will see you all sooner rather than later.

Until Next time,

Stay safe.

Stay behaved,

Or you might be spanked.

Bye bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 3.5K 33
"Sometimes trust blinds us so much that we can't see the truth" - After being dragged to some boring dinner meeting, Scarlet meets Jackson Vanderbil...
77.5K 1.9K 31
Kat grew up with her Mother in a toxic environment all her life. Only being twelve she had been through so much plenty of people wouldn't be able to...
1.5K 104 20
After 2 seasons of pain and misery on the island, the contestants finally get a break and go on a cruise on Chris' ship.. while doing painful challen...
9.2K 256 27
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...