A miracle, a Bill Cipher & Re...

By ImNOTanANIMATOR

After getting off at the wrong bus stop, Y/N has to stay in a small town. But what if all she ever wanted was... More

Info
Chapter One-Gravity Falls
Chapter Two-Bill Cipher
Chapter Four-Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Five-Deal With The Devil
Chapter Six-Reality is a Weapon
Chapter Seven-Close Call
Chapter Eight-I Fight with a Dream Demon

Chapter Three-The Mindscape

58 1 1
By ImNOTanANIMATOR

-Third Person POV-

Everyone wakes up in a colorless version of the Mystery Shack, instead of the sun or moon there is a giant 8-ball in the sky.

"What the?" Soos says.

Everyone walks forward, looking around to take in their surroundings. Dipper spots Y/N appear in the mindscape with a bright flash of light.

"Wait, you followed us?" He says, his emotions about that unclear.

Y/M shrugs. "What can I say, I don't want to miss all the action."

"Woah, this is Stan's mind?" Mabel says in awe. Neither she nor Soos seemed to notice Y/N yet.

"Huh. Figured there'd be a lot more hot old ladies." Soos says.

"For one, I'm glad there aren't." Y/N says.

"Remember, Everyone, we've got to look out for the triangle guy." Mabel says.

"Yeah look out for the triangle guy!"

Everyone turns around and sees Bill twirling his cane behind them. Soos speaks the obvious.

"It's him! It's the guy!"

"No crap..." Y/N mutters.

"You leave our uncles brain alone, you isosceles monster!" Mabel yells, charging at Bill.

Mabel disappears once she comes into contact with Bill. He holds up a pocket watch for a few seconds before Mabel gets spat right back out.

"Gotcha! Wait, what?" She exclaims.

"Ah, Stan's Family, we meet at last! Question mark, Shooting Star, Pine tree, Miracle, I had a hunch I might bump into you!" Bill says.

Bill shoots a red laser into Dippers chest, blowing a hole through his torso. Dipper screams. Mabel puts her hand through the hole in his chest.

"Boop!" She says. Dipper looks annoyed with her.

"What do you want with our uncles mind anyway?"

"Oh, just the code to the old man's safe! Inside the shack is a maze of a thousand doors representing your uncle's memories. Behind in of them is a memory of him imputing the code! I just need to find it and Gideon will pay me handsomely!" Bill says.

"Not if we stop you!" Mabel exclaims.

"Hah, fat chance! I'm the master of the mind. I even know what you're thinking right now!" Bill says as blue flames encircle him.

"That's impossible, no one can guess what I'm thinking!"

Bill summons up the dream boys from the show Mabel wanted to watch, named Xyler and Craz.

"Woah, where are we bro?" Xyler says.

"We must be in heaven, 'cause I just say an angel." Craz says, pointing at Mabel.

"I'm never letting go of your leg!" Mabel declares, wrapping herself around Craz's leg.

-First Person POV-

Well, this is getting too weird for my liking. I casually slide away from everyone and walk into the  dreamscape shack. Looking around I see the memory section, and decide to go there because everyone else will be there.

Open door, look at the memory, close the door, repeat. After doing this for a few minutes, I decided all of the memories are boring and just wander freely, without opening doors. After another few minutes of wandering I turn around and see the group. Dipper stays behind and goes through on of the doors. Whatever, not my problem.

"Hey kid! Ya' know, separating from the group makes you an easier target."

I turn around and see Bill.

"Yeah, I know. But this is the mind, you can't actually harm me here." I say.

Bill looks slightly surprised for a moment before his expression returns to normal.

"I must say kid, you seem smarter than those twins. Props to you! Here, have a head that's always screaming."

Bill snaps his fingers and, as he said, a screaming head appeared on the floor. I look at it without much of a reaction.

"Hey, thanks. Always wanted one." I say.

Bill just laughs. "At least you have a sense of humor, unlike those other meat sacks." He snaps his fingers again and makes the head disappear one layer at a time. First the skin, then the muscle, then the bone.

"Shouldn't you be looking for a memory or something?" I say.

Bill laughs again. "Thought it be fun to mess with you first." He looks at a non-existent watch. "Welp, time to go!" He flies away fast enough to cause a stir in the air.

Well that was something.

"That felt like a failed attempt to scare me." I think out loud. At the same time I hear something happening in the distance.

"Let's just destroy the door before Bill can find it." Mabel's voice says.

"Wait! Maybe I should do it! My big fat arms are great at destroying stuff!" Soos's voice says.

I walk through the halls, and after a moment find everyone. I am about to speak when I see that Soos is holding up the door with psychic power. Another Soos walks into the room.

"Hey, guys! I just saw a memory of Stan roller skating and wearing short shorts." The other Soos pauses. "Didn't look... Didn't look half bad." There's another pause, this one lasting longer. "Hey,  something weird is goin' on here."

The first Soos laughs before his eyes merge into one, Bill then changes back into his normal self, holding the door.

"Boy, you kids sure are gullible! I knew you'd lead me straight to the code!" He laughs.

"It's funny how dumb you are."

"Wow, that's a good line. I'm gonna steal that." I mutter. Bill gives me the side eye.

"The combination to Stans safe. Boy, that was even easier than I thought!" He says.

"Oh yeah? Well, you're a- a stink face!" Mabel yells.

"Awesome comeback, Mabel!" Xyler says.

"Don't treat me like a child, Xyler." Mabel complains.

"Later suckers!" Bill says, flying away.

"Come on, we've got to save Stan!" Mabel says.

"What's the point?" Dipper says, walking down the stairs.

"I can smell family drama from a mile away, and I don't want to be a part of it." I side-step around the corner and pretend to walk away, but really, I just want to eavesdrop. Wait, why did I leave if I was part of the conversation? I step back into the room.

"Why should I save him, huh?" Dipper continues. "I work for Stan day and night and all he does in return is say he wants to get rid of me."

"Dipper, I'm sure that's not true." Mabel says in disbelief.

"I saw it with my own eyes in one of his memories, Mabel! He's always picked on me, and now I know why. He hates me!" Dipper yells furiously.

Everyone gasps except for me. It doesn't seem like a gasp worthy revelation, in my opinion.

"Dipper, it doesn't matter what you saw. If we don't stop Bill, we lose the shack!" Mable says.

"No! You know what? Not this time. For once, this is one of Stan's problems I'm not gonna fix." Dipper declares.

"Fine, come on Y/N, Soos. We'll save Stan ourselves." Mabel says, walking away.

"Dipper, you're a cool dude... but this isn't cool, dude." Soos says before following Mabel.

"Get over it before you do or say something you might regret." I say as I begin to follow Mabel, but then a thought comes into my mind.

"Wait, we're in the mind right?"

Dipper looks at me confused. "Uh, yeah? Why? Did you figure something out?"

"Maybe. Do you know anything about lucid dreaming?" I say.

"What?"

"Guess you don't. It's when you are asleep but still conscious, and while in this state you can control what happens on your dreams." I say. "And if I'm right, that means we can do whatever we want in here."

Dipper looks at me, jaw dropped. "How did you figure that out?"

I thing hard and summon myself whatever comes to my mind first. In this case, my phone. "I don't know, I don't even remember when I learned about lucid dreaming."

He looks at me dubiously. "Ok, but I'm still not saving Stan." He walks away.

"Suit yourself." I say. "Hmm, I wonder if I can..." I think hard and try to teleport myself to Mable and Soos. I see my surroundings change and I appear in front of them.

"Woah! Y/N? Could you always do that?" Mabel says.

"That's cool dude." Soos says, giving me a thumbs up.

I was about to reply when my face gets cold and pale. After a few moments I speak. "Note to self, teleporting makes me sick." With a deep breath my color returns. "And to answer your question, no. I couldn't always teleport."

Mabel was about to ask more questions, but I had already teleported away again, appearing right behind Bill.

"Finally! It's- you got a pen there? It's 13, 44..."

"Boo." I say, not even putting any effort into the scare. It still worked, however.

Bill turned and looked at me with a slightly startled expression. "Listen kid, I'm in the middle of something." He said, but I interrupt again.

"By all means, continue."

He looks at me suspiciously before going back to what he was saying. "You got that down, short stack? Anyways, it's-"

The door with the code gets hit by a nerf gun bullet.

"Ah! No no no! Wait, no!"

The door falls into the memory of the bottomless pit and falls down. The Stan in the memory sees the door fall.

"Woah! Whatever that is, it's gone forever!"

"Haha! Boom!" Mabel says.

"Mabel did it!" Xyler and Craz exclaim.

"The Shack is safe!" Soos says happily.

"The deals off!" Gideon says to Bill through his 'phone.'

"Wha- wait! No! Wait!" Bill says.

"I'm switching to plan B!" Gideon says, the call ends.

Bills body shatters apart before reforming as red.

"You! You can't even imagine what you just cost me!" He summons flames all around him.

"Do you have any idea what I'm like WHEN IM MAD!" Bills voice becomes dark and demonic. Glowing yellow symbols flash in his eye, a ring of fire surrounds everyone as the ground in the shape of stand head lifts into the sky. Bill begins to increase his size.

"So I guess he gets really mad when he's mad." Soos says.

"EAT NIGHTMARES!" Bill yells in a demonic voice. "One nightmare coming up!"

"Nightmare? I hope he doesn't mean the British dog man I'm always dreaming about..."

Bill snaps his fingers and the British dog appears in front of Soos.

"'Ello 'Ello 'Ello! Who's crike for a stick in the pudding?" The British dog pokes Soos with his cane.

Soos jumps backwards in fear. "It's everything I ever feared!"

"YOU!" Bill turns his attention to Mabel and strikes her with a nightmare. Her face becomes green and ugly as her voice becomes deeper.

"My cuteness! What did you do to my cuteness!" She blows a raspberry.

"You're next!" Bill points and Xyler and Craz.

"Cool! We're next!" Craz says. He dances with Xyler, but they both get hit with Bills laser and burn and vanish.

"My dream boys!" Mabel exclaims.

Bill turns to me and thinks for a moment before just shrugging and ignoring me. He turns to Soos and Mabel again.

"And now to finish you off once and for all!"

Dipper suddenly flies in. "Hey, Bill!"

"WHAT!?" Bill looks shocked once he sees Dipper.

"Nice bowtie!" Dipper says as he shoots a laser through Bills bowtie, making a hole through his chest.

"ARGH!" Bill exclaims.

"Dipper!" Mable says happily.

"Dude!" Soos says.

"Guys! Y/N had told me that we can conjure whatever we want in Stan's mind!"

Mabel and Soos look confused.

"Just think of cool fighting things and it'll happen. Like this!" Dipper uses laser eyes to disintegrate the British dog man.

"Haha! He's dead now." Soos says.

"What? Who told you that?! Don't listen to him!" Bill says.

"We can do anything?" Mabel makes her face go back to normal. "Like have kittens for fists?" Her fists becom kittens and she shoots them at Bill. "Pow! P- pow! Pow!"

Bill screams as the kittens stick to his face and body.

"Ouch." I say

"Well, hello friends." The kittens on Mabel's fists lick her face.

"Anything huh? Soos love stomach beam stare!" Soos shoots colorful question marks from his stomach. They knock Bill off the edge of the platform.

Bill regenerates and glares at everyone. "Enough games!" He shoots a laser from his eye.

"Hamster ball shield ps activate!" Mabel says, making a hamster ball around herself. The others follow suit and do the same. The shields reflect the laser into Bills eye.

"AGH! Ah, my eye! ARGH!"

"Well, I feel left out..." I mutter. No one responds.

Everyone makes their hamster ball shields disappear.

"Rise, Xyler! Rise, Craz!" Mabel yells, resurrecting Xyler and Craz behind her holding instruments. They begin to play synthesized music.

"No! Synthesized music! It hurts!" Bill exclaims.

"And now to imagine your worst nightmare, a portal out of Stan's mind!" Dipper says.

"Out of Stan's mind!" Mabel sings.

"Mabel, everyone, together!" Dipper says. Everyone begins to imagine a pertal out of Stan's mind, a crackling vortex appears under Bills feet.

"No, no, no! ENOUGH" Bill erases the entire area around them, turning it into a white void. He shrinks back down to his normal self again.

"You know, I'm impressed with you guys. You're a lot more clever than you look. Especially the fat one."

Soos leans close to Mabel. "He's talking about you."

"So I'm gonna let you kids off the hook. You might come in handy later. BUT KNOW THIS; a darkness approaches. A day will come in the future when Everything you care about will change! Until then I'll be watching you! I'LL BE WATCHING YOU!" He disappears with a wheel of symbols.

"He's gone! We did it!" Dipper says. Everyone begins to fade away. "Stan must be waking up."

"I helped. Totally." I say sarcastically.

"Will I ever see you guys again?" Mabel asked Xyler and Craz.

"In your dreams." Craz says.

"Good one bro, good one." Xyler says.

Everyone wakes up on the floor of the TV room in The Shack.

"We did it!" Mabel exclaims happily.

"What? Did what? What are you all doing here? And why was I dreaming of two brightly colored and radical young men?" Stan says.

"Grunkle Stan! You're okay!" Dipper says, hugging Stan.

"What is this, a hug?" Stan asks.

"Nope! It's a choke hold." Dipper wraps his arm around Stan's neck in a choke hold.

Stan chuckles. "Not bad, kid. Not bad."

"I'm just glad Gideon didn't get Into the safe, I really love this old shack."

"Group hug?" Soos says. "No? I never know the right time!"

"That was the right time, just not the right people." I say to Soos.

Before anyone could say anything else,  The Shack begins to shake and rumble.

"Hey, do you guys feel-?" Mabel says.

Suddenly, an explosion blew up the wall of The Shack.

2316 words

Authors Note: Thank you for 23 reads, it means a lot to me to know that you guys are reading this little story if mine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 42.7K 74
Deal Bill Cipher x Reader Y/n lives in the town of Gravity Falls, working at the Mystery Shack with her best friends. When her dreams and everyday li...
14K 450 25
(Completed) Yn, a 16 year old that moves to a small town in Oregon. Her life changes forever that one summer. Her life will never be the same. Risks...
19.4K 709 27
this is billdip siren au obviously sorry I'm not good a descriptions.. ..hope you enjoy the story! --Comments are loved and appreciated-- I don't ow...
1.4K 128 15
Bill Cipher appears in the Mystery Shack, after five years, with no memories of what happened. Dipper and the others now have to forgive the demon to...