That One Hockey Guy | OC

By lmh__007

A girl with a dark past A boy with a happy family Liliana is a talented artist and is finding comfort in pain... More

Introduction πŸŽ¨β›ΈοΈ
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Epilogue
Authors Note | Please Read
Announcement
Bonus Chapter

Part 18

131 3 111
By lmh__007

⛸️

"I thought you were ready." Liliana is dragging me through the house and straight towards the paint room.

"I am but I have something for you." If she gives me another portrait I might die on the spot, because the last one she painted was just outstanding.

When she opens the door, the painting reveals itself and I swear this woman never fails to amaze me.

"This isn't the only thing, she opens her sketchbook to a page of my face with words written around them.

Taylor swift lyrics

"Oh so you are just a creep, drawing me hmm."

"Get over yourself. These skates could be anyone's."

"Yet they are mine darling."

The painting looks so realistic and sometimes I wonder how Liliana is so talented.

My eyes light up everytime I see her or her painting. Fuck, literally anything that reminds me of her makes my heart melt.

"I'm glad you like, okay so now you have seen I'm ready to leave." She smiles and picks up her suitcase from outside the door.

That won't be happening.

My feet finally catch up to her, swooping the case from her because when she is with me she will never have to carry a thing again.

I can't get her lips out of my goddamn head.

I don't want to mention anything because I'm scared she doesn't want it to happen again or just doesn't even remember because that night was horrible for her.

"Is everyone else meeting us there?" She asks referring to the airport.

The boot slams shut so I open the door for Lil to get in the passenger seat.

"Yeah but Ana and Elijah are on the other flight because my father didn't realise there were two planes flying to France so Elijah offered to go with Ana so I could be with you."

More like I booked the wrong flight in both their names because I'm such a matchmaker.

"Oh okay."  She smiles.

"Okay passenger princess, let's go to the airport."

"You are insufferable sometimes."

"That's why you like me." I didn't mean to say that. Because I'm not quite sure if that's true, I'm not quite sure she likes me at all.

"Yeah. True." No fucking hesitation.

This woman could tell me to shoot myself and I fucking would.

The airport is a 30 minute drive and Liliana reminds me that it's only three all too well, 10 minute version, Taylor's version's until we get there.

Well if you put it like that...

"YOU WERE TOSSING ME THE CAR KEYS—"

"—FUCK THE PATRIARCHY!"

It's now been 2 all too wells and we are approaching the airport, with 9 minutes to go.

Taylor really knows how to make journeys quick. Or Liliana just makes time feel like it's nothing.

"What's our gate?" We successfully checked in and I can see mum and dad up ahead. Ana is also somewhere in this airport but her flight is longer than ours so she might already be on the plane.

At least Ana's drive is shorter than ours. I would prefer the longer plane ride rather the longer drive.

"Erm, not sure but our flight isn't for another hour yet without delays so now that we are past security we can get snacks?"

I knew she wouldn't pass up on snacks, although Liliana needs to hurry up because I need the bathroom so bad.

Fuck it.

"Here's my card, pin is 7171. I'll be 5 minutes, meet me at the restaurant across from here."

Let's just pray she doesn't run away with my card. Although the card would be least of my worries.

If I lost her I'd lose myself.

Quickly I run to the bathroom because I'd prefer not to piss on the airport floor.

The bathroom was surprisingly pretty empty apart from a few guys talking and I can't help but overhear their conversation.

"Yeah my ex is gonna be there. Don't know why though, she doesn't even know how to skate Nevermind ski." One guy says laughing. I recognise his voice from somewhere but I can't place my finger on it.

"Swear bro she was a painter." Another guy speaks up.

"Yeah man she never let me see any of her art though. Must of been shit just like her in bed."

If he is talking about who I think he is I might rip his fucking head off.

"I was her first time, although it took a while to convince her, shouldn't have even bothered."

I slam the stall door open and walk over to the sink, the guy speaking shit stares straight into my eyes.

Fuck, now I recognise him. The day at the rink with Elijah. That guy was there. He's on a hockey team.

"Hey mate do you have a problem?" My voice comes out more rude than I wanted but oh well.

"Who are you?" He spits.

"Depends on who you were talking about really, but Isaac Haywood. My family owns half of the Ski Resort Hotel, where you are clearly staying at." I nod towards his plane ticket and hotel ticket in his hand.

"Okay? I wasn't talking bad about anyone you know. Just my ex girlfriend." He backs up towards his friends.

"Her name?" My head tilts, demanding an answer.

"Liliana Quinn, you wouldn't know her bro." Let me just remind myself I'm not going to prison today because if I did I'd meet Lil's dad and I think by the end of that conversation there would be a funeral and fuck it wouldn't be mine.

"Listen—" I step forward. "—If I hear one more fucking noise from you about Lil or any other girl, I will rip your fucking tongue out of your head and shove it so far up your arse you'll be coughing the fucker up."

With that I push him out of my way and go back to my soon to be beautiful girlfriend. Because although she isn't the real thing yet, to that asshole and the whole world she is.

And to me, she will be soon enough. I just want to wait for the perfect moment. For her to trust me that little bit more.

Admittedly she will always be a pain in the ass but I can't wait for her to be mine.

"What took you so long. Asshole." Liliana slaps my chest with her right hand, her left holding the bag from the shop.

"Funny story, I met your ex boyfriend. Charming fellow." I say sarcastically.

"Jackson?" To be fucking honest I forget that he would have a name.

"Hockey guy? Yeah, also many things to say about him."

Her eyes get worried, I don't know her past with that asshole but with the things he's been saying I don't think it was great.

"Like?" Before I can say anything I notice the group walking towards us, Liliana also notices and grabs my hand.

Under any of circumstances I would of made a sarcastic comment.

"Do you want to walk away?" I ask quietly.

Liliana shakes her head, that's my girl.

Jackson approaches with the three musketeers behind him. We wait for him to say something but instead one of the fools behind him speaks.

"Hey Liliana, how've you been?" Excuse me, does this guy really have the cheek.

She doesn't say anything, keeping her eyes on Jackson the whole time, narrowed and intimidating.

I love her. Fuck. Did I really just think that?

"Well, are you gonna answer Ashton?" Jackson quips.

"I have nothing to say to either of you. You're lucky I didn't go to the police Jackson, oh wait I did.—" his face drops, what did this asshole do to her? "—Yeah a few months back actually, Sarah, gosh surely you remember Sarah."

All of their faces seem confused. Mine too most likely cos I don't even know a Sarah.

"Jackson, that's terrible. You can't even remember the name of the girl you tried to sexually assault.... Well expect a visit soon enough because unfortunately for all of you. They have the evidence."

Liliana smiles a big fake smile then squeezes my hand and turns around, walking towards our gate.

Jackson is on the same plane as us but that poor scumbag is in business class, whereas I made sure me and Liliana were in first together.

My parents are somewhere on the plane but I can't see them in first.

It's a 6 hour flight and we've been on it for just over an hour now.

"Chocolate?" Liliana asks with a sly look on her face. What is she up too?

"Sureeeee." I take a large piece hesitantly. Placing it in my mouth.

"No don't take that mu— shit."

"What." I swallow and instantly regret it.

"It's frisk chocolate. It turns you on or something. It might not work though, but you did take a lot stupid."

I hope she's fucking joking, the package reads that it takes between 10-15 minutes to kick in. Great now we just have to test it.

I'm looking at the clock every minute, it's about to hit 12 minutes and some tingly feeling hits me.

What if it's just my subconscious.

Nope. Definitely not.

Images of Liliana naked flash in my mind making my cock jump. I'm going to kill her.

"Liliana. I swear to god when we both get off this plane I'm throwing you in the car and not speaking to you for the rest of the trip."

"Okay now you are over reacting." She places a piece of the chocolate on her tongue. Crunching and grinning at me.

I watch Liliana for the next 10 minutes trying not to make my hard dick noticeable.

After a while she starts moving around in her seat.

"Mmm I see what you mean now." She groans and I laugh trying to hide my current pain.

"Yeah it's not gre—" what the. Liliana's hand snakes her way onto my lap and her index finger slowly moves and traces my cock.

"Lil— fuck— stop not here." I groan when her hand fully presses down.

"Well I need to do something about this so I'm going to the bathroom, feel free to join me handsome."

We all die so fuck it.

"On my way princess."

The bathroom is surprisingly spacious. Perfect.

"Darling how far do you want to go?" I don't want to push her and I don't want to ruin what we have been building but fuck I need her right now.

"All the way. I trust you" those were the last words she spoke before her mouth was on mine.

My T-shirt flies over my head just as Liliana slides her sweater off along with her shirt.

After that her leggings are off aswell as my grey sweatpants.

"Put your leg on the sink now." She does as I say, my knees touch the floor just as my tongue flicks against her clit making her moan out. "That's it good girl." Her pussy flinches with every kiss I place on it.

"Fuck Issac please." God I could come on the spot.

"Liliana I don't have a condom." That might be a problem, but I don't mind just using my tongue as much as I'd love to be inside her, children would be a big shock.

"I'm on the pill. I haven't slept with anyone else since you, I trust you, please just fuck me."

Don't have to tell me twice, telling me she hasn't been with anyone else makes me even more feral.

I stand up placing my hand near Liliana's mouth.

"Spit." Yet again she does as I say and spits into my hand. "Good girl."

I rub my cock with her saliva then slide into her. "Fuck darling, you feel so good."

The sound of her ass against me, makes me want to come right on the spot. And her soft little moans every time I go deeper.

"That's my girl, take my cock and let the whole fucking plane hear how good I make you feel." She shudders around me and I know she is about to finish so I pull out of her and get back down on my knees.

Placing soft kisses against her swollen cunt then sucking on her clit till she finishes all over my face.

Fuck I've never felt so dirty yet happy.

"Isaac fuck." She screams, the whole plane most likely heard that but I wish I cared a little bit more than I do. Which I don't at all.

"Fuck sweetheart that's—" before I can finish my sentence Liliana has moved now I'm pressed up against the door with my cock in Liliana's mouth.

"I'm so close baby." Her eyes stay focused on mine as she licks my cock up and down.

"Mmph" she groans beginning to touch herself.

Finally I explode in her mouth just as she makes herself come also.

Liliana swallows every last drop with a smile on her face.

"Is everything okay in there?" A muffled voice from behind the door says.

Fuck.

I look at Liliana as she quickly gathers our clothes laughing.

"Yeah everything's fine, my girlfriend just spilt her drink down herself, we won't be a moment.

My hand lays over Liliana's mouth because she can't help herself from laughing, as I take it off I give her a kiss which she smiles and we begin to clean ourselves up.

That was the dirtiest yet most Beautiful I've ever seen her.

There's no denying it, I'm in love with Liliana Quinn.

•••

Bit of a longer chapter because I'm going on holiday so there will be less posts for the next week but I will try my best.

I'm so insecure about my writing so I do apologise if it isn't the best or anything but I'm purely doing this for fun and love making stories and characters but thank you for reading so far.

I appreciate all of you. Especially Ana my best friend who has been more excited than me most days about the book.

Thank you for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 1.9K 26
It's Valerie's first year of Uni. She didn't even think she'd make it this far considering everything that has happened to her over the years. Luckil...
330K 4.2K 96
This will be the first book of a series of three:) (Please read all the warnings to make sure there is nothing triggering in the book:) ...
38K 2K 46
18+ only "The fewer people that know the truth the better. And if this all goes smoothly, you two will be able to get divorced before the hockey sea...
144K 2.9K 39
- F I U F A M I L Y S E R I E S - Book 4 - can be read as stand alone Their summer dreams. Their friendship above all else. Until it wasn't. A forbid...