Always A fool..

Von Sta1k3d

Sanemi is a player. He dates people for up to a month and then dumps them for another person, except that all... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
ANNOUNCEMENT

Epilogue

472 7 52
Von Sta1k3d

Tomioka pov:

It has been a year since tsutako came back, and sanemi and I started dating.

My friends weren't really happy about it at first, except came to grow on him.

'Giyuu, sabito, hurry up! We have to get you ready!' I heard kanae call me.

Kanae and tsutako also grew close over the year. Eventually, kanae confessed to tsutako, and now they've been a couple for five months.

'I'm coming! Hold on!' I said, grabbing suit.

'Wait for me!' Sabito announced, also grabbing his suit.

Mine was a white suit with a black jacket with a black tie. My hair was braided, mixing with white strings that the girls put in.

It was my graduation day, and I was going to be graduating along with makomo and sabito by my side.

I was also voted to say a speech.

I was also told to take my bandages off to look "professional."

'Ah! Sabito, could you help me with the bandages? Please?' I asked, and he nodded.

He helped me feel the bandages off, revealing some faded burn scars along with some darker ones.

I always hated them, except I grew on them after tsutako told me that I looked like a superhero.

'Hurry up!' Tsutako yelled for us.

We quickly rushed over to the car, jumping inside.

'I'm so excited! I can't wait!' We heard makomo say.

Makomo and sabito had gotten back together after a few weeks when tsutako came back.

They actually were wearing a matching suit and dress.

They were kind of over the top, except makomo was the one who requested it since she liked the dress.

It also showed off the new tattoo she got on her leg for turning eighteen.

We all looked pretty good.

'Gyutaro already drove everybody else to the venue, let's get going,' kanae said with a smile.

'Yes! I can't wait!' Makomo stated, she looked so happy.

'You look really pretty in that dress,' tsutako said to her.

'Yeah! I love it!' Makomo said.

It was like a kimono except shorter and less kimono like.

We made it to the venue and sabito, and I went to the changing rooms to change.

We quickly changed into our outfits, smiling while I still tried to hide my scars.

_________

After we changed, we had to wait in a line to get called up to the stage where we would be graduating.

'Makomo kibutsuji' makomos name was called after about eighteen people.

She walked out, a big smile on her face and the graduation cap on her head.

We had the option to wear our graduation gowns except nobody did.

'Sabito katagiri' sabitos' name was called, and he nervously walked out to the stage, standing beside makomo.

I was starting to get nervous as well.

'Giyuu tomioka' I was the last person to be called.

I anxiously walked onto the stage, my sleeves sliding up a bit.

I chose to ignore it and stand next to sabito, my eyes scanning the crowd.

I noticed gyutaro, daki, Shinobu, iguro, mitsuri, kanae, genya, muichiro, tanjiro, nezuko, kie, tsutako, and sanemi staring at us with a big smile.

I waved to them, and they all waved back excitedly.

_________

Thankfully, we had chairs to sit on while our principal spoke about us as a class.

'This class was one of my favorites due to our three top students. Please come forward, makomo, sabito, and giyuu!' The principal spoke, and we looked at each other confused.

We hesitantly stepped forward.

'These three were the best ones out of the class.. well, mostly makomo and giyuu, sabito was quite the handful,' the principal said, ruffling sabitos hair.

'However I love all three of them, they were all unique in their own ways,' he continued.

'Sabito has always gotten along with students, stopping countless of fights. Makomo is very smart. She thrives on knowledge and will grow up to be a wonderful young womann' the principal stated, looking over to me, grabbing me and pulling me closer.

'And this one! Oh, don't get me started! Giyuu tomioka has always been smart, helpful, kind-hearted, tough, and quite the ladies' man,' the principal said, winking at me.

I just blushed out of embarrassment and looked at my feet.

'I know that all three of them will do wonderful things in the future,' the principal smiled.

'Makomo, sabito, you both can go take your seats while giyuu takes the stage,' the principal said, handing me the mic.

I looked at him confused and then remembered that I was supposed to say a speech for everybody to hear.

'Oh- uh- hi? Yeah, cool, I'm giyuu tomioka.. I've been going to this school for four years now.' I said loud enough for people to hear me.

'I really like my classmates. They are outgoing and kind of weird except lots of people like weird, including me. That is probably why I'm friends with sabito,' I said, laughing as the crowd joined me.

I turned to see sabito with his arms crossed and a pout on his face.

'I'm sure that none of my classmates will ever make me regret knowing them.. well, sabito might.' "I continued teasing sabito as the crowd laughed some more.

'I am glad to finally be graduating, I think that classmates are as well.. I may not know them all that well except I believe that I will miss them.. just a bit,' I said, the crowd laughing again.

I didn't even think that was all that funny.

'Like - even if I don't really like then all that much, there seems to be people who do!' I said, pointing to the crowd.

'I am truly honored to be graduating by these kids' sides right now,' I said, smiling and looking at them.

'Uh- but yeah- hats off to graduating this year!' I said, throwing my hat as everybody did the same.

'That was a good speech!' The principal said, patting my back as everybody was told to sit down again.

'Thanks?' I said and went back to sit, except he held me in place.

'Hello?' I asked him quizzically, except he just smiled.

'Now we would like to hand out our rewards! The first one will be to giyuu tomioka for having the highest grades in the school!' The principal said, and I sighed.

My legs hurt.

'Thanks,' I said to him as he handed me the paper.

'Our next one will be to- giyuu tomioka! For being the star athlete at our school!' The principal said, handing me another paper.

'Can I go sit now?' I asked him.

'And our next one will be to giyuu tomioka! For increased access to job opportunities!' He said, handing me another piece of paper.

'That's a thing?' I asked me.

'One more for giyuu tomioka! For mastering subject material!' He said, handing me another piece of paper.

I was allowed to sit after that.

I held the papers while the boys in my class looked at me with envy, except sabito.

He was already getting his rewards.

All the girls practically had hearts in their eyes while looking at me, practically drooling.

__________

After the whole speech thing, we were told to do the weird traditional train.

It's something a class does whenever they graduate.

We just do a train and do a few laps around every table for them to look at our outfits.

I got behind makomo while sabito was behind me.

I thought I was gonna be protecting makomo from all the weirdos touching her, except it was the other way around.

I stood awkwardly in the middle as random hands kept grabbing at me.

They did it to a few girls, too, except for makomo.

'Ah- please don't touch me - sorry! Can you not, please? Thanks,' I said, walking, trying to make myself smaller so they couldn't reach me.

Sabito kept smacking hands away whenever they tried to touch me intimately.

When we got to the table, our friends were sitting at. Shinobu was laughing at me. I jumped when I was touched from the other side.

'Oh, you know you enjoy it!' Shinobu laughed, and I looked at her irritable.

'No. No, I do not!' I said, jumping again when somebody tried touching my butt.

'Dude - don't do that,' I said to him, and he winked at me.

We did the train a few more times, everything repeating over and over.

Eventually, it stopped, and we were told to pick somebody to dance with.

Somebody from our table.

I chose to dance with sanemi because tsutako said she hurt her leg.

I was also not about to dance with anybody else.

Makomo danced with daki while sabito danced with gyutaro.

'You know, you do look really hot,' sanemi said, winking at me.

It was a hype song, so he was twisting me around and twirling me.

'I figured as much, i don't really enjoy being touched like that though,' I said as he grabbed my waist and bent my back over.

'Really?' He teased me.

'Really.' I said with a smile.

We continued dancing until it was time for the other dance.

This dance we pick a random person from the crowd, we weren't aloud to know them.

It was weird except we had to.

I picked some random guy who I had no clue was, and he came over to me with a big smile.

'Hi,' I said, and he just smiled at me.

He grabbed my hand, pulling me closer to him.

He had blonde hair and some weird rainbow eyes.

He dances with me, not really paying any mind to anything.

'Do you have a name?'I asked him.

'Douma,' he said to me, and I smiled.

'Hi douma,' I said, and he just nodded.

'Who are you here for? A sibling?' I asked her, and we spung around.

'You graduated with my boyfriend actually,' he said, pointing to akaza, who was dancing with Shinobu, since she was the only person shorter than him.

'That's interesting,' I replied, looking at our feet.

'Hm, you are really pretty, though. Anybody would be lucky to have you,' douma said to him, looking at me with a smile.

'Okay, actually, I do have somebody lucky enough to date me, the albino scarred rat thing that is glaring daggers at you,' I said, tilting my head in the direction of sanemi

He looked jealous, just glaring at douma.

Douma laughed and nudged my shoulder playfully.

'Hm, he seems to be a keeper,' he said, smiling over and waving.

Sanemi waved back and smiled as well, noticing that we had caught him staring.

'And now! We have parental dances!' The principal announced, and I looked over to sabito and makomo.

Sabito was dancing with tengen.

I knew tengen.

Bro, seriously, dude?

Makomo was dancing with a really pretty lady that I did not recognize.

They also looked back at me while I saw every kid start dancing with one of their parents.

I looked over to tsutako, who pointed to her leg, and kanae was already dancing with makomo.

Sabito started dancing with his dad's old friend, urokadaki.

Who was I supposed to dance with?

While I was looking around, I felt a tap on my shoulder, and I spun around.

I looked at gyutaro, who held his hand out for me to take.

Of course, I took it without a second thought. He was pretty much like an older brother to me.

Like a parental figure who took care of me whenever I was slightly upset or sick.

Ah, he was so nice.

'Couldn't help but notice you were standing alone, hm?' He hummed, dancing alongside me to a slow and steady song.

We were slowdancing.

'That would've been really embarrassing if you didn't come to dance with me,' I stated with a small laugh.

'Of course it would, I'm just the best, aren't I?' He asked me, laughing while dancing with me.

'Sure buddy,' I said, rolling my eyes.

___________

We made it home, and I brought sanemi up to my room just to hang out.

'Today was totally fun!' I said, dropping all my prizes and my high school diploma on the bed.

'You surely are quite the smart ass' sanemi laughed a bit, grabbing my waist and kissing me.

'Oh really?' I said, lowering his shoulders so we could see eye to eye.

'Really' he said, kissing me again.

Best. Night. Ever.

A/N and that is it for this book!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

18.4K 361 17
A raven haired boy with ocean blue eyes named tomioka giyuu, got paired with someone unexpected, sanemi shinazugawa, he personally liked this boy tha...
6.9K 159 11
Sanegiyuu story. It contains: Sanemi x Giyuu (ofc) Insecure Giyuu Cussing Mentions of blood Mentions of Sexual Acts Mentions of Death
52.5K 1K 18
Tomioka Giyuu had always felt empty. Well. Not always.. he used to be so happy and full of emotions. But of course. That changed. Ever since he lost...
58.8K 1.3K 27
Sanemi Despises Giyuu, not really though. Giyuu wants to be friends with Sanemi, yet he does not want to lose another person. This relationship is go...