zerg

By hehe14010

mlt More

31
32
33
35
34
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
bl

37

1 0 0
By hehe14010

52 library

search

Home page

Recommended book list

Danmei author

Modern beauty

Travel through Danmei

Beautiful ancient frame

GL Lily

Comprehensive comic fan fiction

romance novel

Male channel novel

52 Library > Danmei Novels > Ancient Imaginary Danmei > The Male Insect He Becomes the King of the Marriage Show [Zerg]_Wan Eryuan [Complete]

Turn off the lights

Eye protection

Font:

Traditional Chinese

big

middle

Small

The male insect is the king of the wedding show [Zerg]_Maru Eryuan [Complete] (37)

52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record

  Lahos looked at Fu Lingchen, who was opposite Guang Nao, "Other guests go home in pairs, but it's better for you. You break up as soon as the show is over. It's no wonder that the audience always says that you two are not on good terms."

  Fu Lingchen was inexplicably irritated because of this matter. When he heard Laches' ruthless ridicule, he directly responded coldly: "I can still break up with him, but you, you don't even have a chance to do it." ."

  Lahos sneered and said, "I'd rather do it than do anything wrong."

  Other female insects may be worried that they cannot catch up with the male, but as a business tycoon and outstanding appearance, Lahos has no shortage of males who actively pursue him, but none of them are his favorite.

  Noticing the black and blue under Laches' eyes, Fu Lingchen frowned, "Have you been working overtime and staying up late recently?"

  Lahos rubbed his brows: "No, it's the spiritual realm that needs soothing."

  Lahos breathed a sigh of relief, "The torture has given me a headache for several days. I'll endure it for a few more days, and then an injection of a mental soothing agent should relieve it."

  Because Lahos had taken too many mental soothing drugs before, his body has now developed a drug-resistant reaction. Therefore, even if he feels discomfort in the mental field, he will endure it until he can no longer bear it before injecting soothing drugs.

  When Fu Lingchen heard Laches' words, his frown deepened instantly.

  Seeing his appearance, Lahos smiled and joked: "Okay, you will become an old man if you keep frowning like this. Isn't that research project making good progress at the moment? Maybe I can use it soon." Where's the soothing agent that can permanently soothe the mental realm?"

  Fu Lingchen was silent, but there was a hint of urgency and determination in his eyes.

  Lahos originally wanted to discuss other work matters with Fu Lingchen, but after noticing the news prompt popping up on his optical brain, he couldn't help but said "Huh?" in confusion.

  Fu Lingchen: "What's wrong?"

  After Lahos opened the news page and scanned it quickly, an intriguing smile appeared in his eyes.

  "Your life experience has been hotly searched on the Star Network." Lahos looked at Fu Lingchen.

  Hearing this, Fu Lingchen's heart trembled for a moment, but after seeing Lahos's relaxed expression, he relaxed instantly. If it was his real life experience, Lahos would not have reacted like this.

  The author has something to say:

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

  Chapter 20

  Instantly, I felt even more fond of Mr. Fu Lingchen.

  Fu Lingchen himself also clicked on the news website on his computer and started reading.

  After browsing the news, a mocking smile appeared in Fu Lingchen's eyes... The person who deliberately exposed the news actually helped him a lot.

  After his female father, Gahashi, took him and Lahos to escape from the royal family, he entrusted Lahosto to his trusted female insect friend on the border star, and then took him, who was still a baby, into hiding. In the forest of Frontier Star.

  Even after so many years, the royal family still did not give up the search for the three of them. But they didn't know that his female father, Gahashi, had died, or that Lahos had been fostered elsewhere, so the search direction had been focused on families with two children.

  After the death of his female father, Fu Lingchen walked out of the primeval forest of Border Planet and took the initiative to approach the Zerg government of Border Planet. He said that he and his female father were abandoned children on Border Planet by their male father, and the female father was pregnant because of the public opinion that she was unmarried. Feeling pressure, she took him into hiding in the forest and raised him incognito. Now that the female father has passed away, he also wants to return to normal Zerg society.

  On the border star, except for the large number of military females who had to be stationed there to resist the star beasts, the number of local male bugs was pitifully small, and most of the male bugs would even move to the capital of the bug star. When the local Zerg government suddenly discovered an unregistered young male, they were naturally overjoyed. They didn't think it was necessary for a distinguished male to lie, so they were very convinced by Fu Lingchen's statement.

  Fu Lingchen's statement about dealing with the Border Star government back then was now exposed on the Star Network. Fu Lingchen was somewhat grateful to the person behind the scenes.

  The wider this statement spreads, the harder it will be for people to discover his and Lahos' true identities.

  The Zerg royal family would never have thought that he and Lahos would dare to walk through the city in such an ostenatious manner in the capital of the Zerg planet. Moreover, very few Zerg knew that he and Lahos were brothers. Apart from Lahos's adoptive father , there was only one other old friend of his female father. A lonely man like him is less likely to arouse suspicion from the royal family. Fu Lingchen didn't plan to stay "anonymous" like this. He would let the royal family take the initiative to find him, but now was not the right time.

  As soon as Fu Lingchen's fabricated life experience was exposed, it immediately topped the star network's hot search list.

  When Hiram saw this topic ranking so high on the hot search list at home, a proud smile appeared on his face.

  He originally appeared on the variety show "Happy Journey" to build up his reputation and make his image more attractive to females. Ordinary females may worry about not being able to woo a male, but for those females with excellent abilities or strong family backgrounds, they are qualified to be picky and picky about males.

  Hiram married Bussolun before because he saw Bussolun's development potential in the military, but Bussolun's subsequent development momentum made Hiram and the family behind him dissatisfied. Hiram went on a variety show this time, hoping to attract high-quality female insects with better conditions to serve as his female attendants, so as to strengthen his family's strength.

  His original plan was very good, but the appearance of Fu Lingchen ruined his plan.

  On the show, Fu Lingchen attracted almost all the audience's attention to him, but Hiram's attention was visibly getting less and less.

  After the first episode of filming was over, Hiram returned to life and found that his life was almost taken over by Fu Lingchen. Most of his friends were discussing Fu Lingchen, either about his appearance or curious about what he did. Those magical dishes, and even the male envy of the male audience member who could confess his love to Fu Lingchen at the end of the show... Although Hiram was also on the show, it was as if he had been cast an invisible magic spell, and there was no topic at all. He said that even if friends came to him to ask about the show, they all came to inquire about Fu Lingchen.

Table of contents Previous page Next page last page

Tips: If you think 52 Library is good, remember to bookmark the website https://www.52shuku.vip/ or recommend it to your friends ~ Please (>.<)
Portal: Ranking List | Good Book Recommendations | Star Writers President Zerg

TopPrevious article: Farming life in ancient times with a system_Fairy Idiot [Completed]Next article: Ten years of secret love finally came to nothing! It's better to be my father-in-law_Zhang Daji【Complete】

Recommendations for similar ancient fictional Danmei novels:

The Legend of Taming the Beast_Laoyin【Complete】

BL slave dares_Charcoal roasted sour plum【Complete】

After interstellar farming, I became a heartthrob_Coconut that goes with the flow [Complete + Extra]

Selling wine_Dingtang【Complete】

The whole empire feels that the admiral is going to kidnap the bride_should be kidnapped [Complete + Extra]

The Little Emperor's Farmer Husband_Tian Xia Tian [Complete]

Apocalyptic Tour_Twilight Ice Wheel [Complete + Extras]

Qing Turbulent Proud Sword_Thinking Far Away【Complete】

After Bai Yueguang died, I ascended_Feng Yan [Complete]

I rely on gashapon to feed the orcs_Long time no recognition [Complete + Extra]

Featured Recommendations> Smiling Cat | Purple Dancing Yue Yue | Yu Yijian | Mi Bao | Tuoba Ruirui | Xiling Snow | Wandering around | Weak Face | Jieyu 2 | Da Yuanzi | Burning Flowers and Cooking Brocade | Prison King | Gold Jin | Watching the fire from the other side | Luo Ying | Yu Tiaoyi | Sister loves to eat meat | Shen Jiuxiang | Amo loves to eat meat | Lingshu |

The content of this site comes from the Internet, and the copyright of the books belongs to the original author! Copyright & Feedback | Author Directory Theme 52shuku.vip | © 2015 - 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 9 3
😥
37.4K 2K 27
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝑾𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅'𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎??