CUPID | (ONC 2024)

By Magic_Dew

I shot Cupid because I didn't want to fall in love again. Kore is a young maiden living on an island owned by... More

CHAPTER I
CHAPTER II
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X

INTRO

36 8 11
By Magic_Dew

➽─────────➤

Hey there! Welcome to my novella: CUPID. This story is specifically written for ONC 2024. This is my first year participating in this contest and I am so excited! For some background, CUPID is a Greek story. If you're into Greek myths, then great! If you're not familiar with it, then great! Anyone can enjoy this story. So, without any further chatting from me, let's get on with the chosen prompt and some mood boards :)

➽─────────➤

· Chosen Prompt:

41: "I shot Cupid because I didn't want to fall in love again."

· Mood Boards:

Kore (Pronounced as 'core') Meaning: Maiden ⤵

Xene (Pronounced as 'Zee-In') Meaning: Stranger ⤵

Cupid (Pronounced as 'kyoo-puhd') Meaning: God of Love ⤵

➽─────────➤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 1.8K 33
He was ridiculed. He was cursed. He was locked away. And then he was forgotten. Perseus the youngest son of Gaea was cursed by the gods and exiled to...
86K 2.3K 32
The merciless goddess of love Aphrodite has set her son up for failure when she sends him into modern-day times to find a girl who would spite him. O...
49 11 10
In a realm where gods reign supreme and destinies are woven by the Fates, Kore, the goddess of spring, is on the brink of a forced marriage to Apollo...
34.4K 2.3K 5
Published by Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon and Schuster, in an anthology called Once Upon Now! Available on Amazon and at other other fine retai...