𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐒𝐨𝐧 - π‘πšπŸ...

By rafecameronswifexo11

You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24)... More

Description
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two

Chapter twenty-five

14.6K 184 75
By rafecameronswifexo11

6 months ago

"jj I swear to god if you splash me again I'll kill you" pope exclaims as jj thrashes him with the salty ocean water.

"Such children" kiara mutters from besides me, making me let out a giggle. The waves hitting against my bare thighs softly.

"Such children" i repeat, watching the three boys in front of us splash each other childishly.

"What was that princess?" jj asks with a grin, raising a brow at me.

I notice his hands in the water, cupping around one another other like he's ready to throw water at me.

"jj don't you dare" I warn, stumbling back away from him.

"Huh? I don't think I heard you" He laughs before splashing me in the face with water, the salty taste invading my mouth.

I let out a shriek as the cold water cascades down my skin, John b laughing hysterically from besides the blonde.

"You're in for it" I say while wiping the sea water away from my eyes.

"Better catch me first" jj jokes, thrashing his way through the ocean to get away from me.

I chase behind him, the water rising up to my waist, bringing a chill through my body.

I move my hand through the waves, splashing the boy over his bare back and hair.

He turns around, a playful grin etched on his face, "oh you really wanna go there?" he asks before pouncing for me, dunking us both under.

Moments later we both emerge from the water, our bodies completely drenched head to toe.

"Asshole" I say, ringing out my soaked hair with my hands.

"Sorry princess" he chuckles, wiping a wet strand of hair from my face.

I smile as I feel his soft touch, our eyes locking for a moment.

"It's okay" I whisper back quietly, watching as his gaze flickers down to my wet lips momentarily.

"Come on you two!" Pope shouts, interrupting... well whatever that was.

I clear my throat and pull my eyes away from him, looking over at my three friends now standing on the sand.

"Let's go" I mumble before making my way out of the water, jj following close behind me.

I can't help but notice the warm feeling rushing inside of me as I approach the sand.

Was he going to kiss me?

More importantly... why did I want him to kiss me?

"Catch!" I hear John b shout, a can of beer colliding with my chest, pulling me from my thoughts.

I quickly grab it before it falls, cracking it open and taking a much needed sip of the ice cold beverage.

_________________

"God I need a job" jj exclaims in frustration, rolling his head back and letting out a sigh.

I prop myself up on my elbows to look at him, my skin sinking into the warm sand beneath me.

"My dads looking for someone to work around the house, I'm sure I could put in a good word for you" I tell him.

I watch his face scrunch up in protest as he shakes his head.

"Don't really wanna be working for your rich daddy, princess" he chuckles, kicking his bare feet into the sand.

"I work on the druthers for the Camerons' and it's not too bad" John b chimes in, slugging back some of his beer.

"See? And at least over at mine you wouldn't have to put with with Rafe Cameron" I chuckle, the boys name bringing a bitter taste to my mouth.

jj squints his eyes at me, a small smile growing on his lips. "It would be nice getting to see you every day" he replies playfully, nudging me with his knee as we lay besides each other, basking in the warmth of the afternoon sun.

I roll my eyes with a grin on my face, nudging him back.

"Do you want me to ask my dad or not?" I ask, turning my head to fully look at him.

"Fine" he groans, his mouth curving into a half smile as we lock eyes again.

"I'll mention it to him when I'm home"

"Thanks princess"

______________

"Speak of the kook devil" my friend kie mutters, nodding her head over to none other than Rafe Cameron, walking up towards the country club with Ward, and... my dad?

"That's my dad" I say in confusion, scrambling to my feet to quickly pull my denim jean shorts and jjs shirt over my bikini.

"Dad!" I shout as I jog over the sand towards the country club, attracting the attention of the two Cameron's and my father.

"Hey honey" my dad says, pulling me into a quick hug before he looks over at ward.

I notice this small interaction between the two men, confusing me a little but I'm not given enough time to ponder over it because my dad continues talking.

"You remember Rafe right?" my dad asks me with a smile on his face.

I finally look over at the boy, feeling like a bug under a microscope as he stares down at me.

"Yeah I remember him" I mumble, too nervous to meet his eyes.

He doesn't say a word, he just glares at me, an unreadable expression on his face.

"You should join us for lunch sweetheart" Ward says, making rafe snap his head in his direction, his brows knitting together in anger.

"Thank you sir, but I'm not really dressed for the occasion" I chuckle, looking down at my sand covered legs and jjs crumpled shirt hanging over me loosely.

"How about a drink then? I'm sure that won't be an issue right?" Ward urges.

Before I can reply, my dad slaps his hands together and smiles. "A drink sounds great, doesn't it?"

"I'm sure one won't hurt" I say in uncertainty, but not wanting to be rude.

"You kids go grab a table, we will be up in a minute" ward says, hitting his sons back softly, urging him to walk with me.

I furrow my brows in confusion but comply, walking up the wooden decked steps, my flip flops slapping against the ground Beneath me.

I awkwardly take a seat across from the Cameron boy at a patio table facing the beach, watching my friends down by the shore, all probably just as confused as I am right now.

I look over at Rafe who's also looking at my friends, a look of disgust on his face as he watches them.

"I see you're still bumming around with the pogues" he sneers, shifting his gaze from the beach and over to me.

I clear my throat uncomfortably, my eyes looking into his blue ones before looking down at my hands on the table.

"Is that a problem?" I mutter, making him chuckle darkly.

"Yes" he answers bluntly, crossing his arms in front of him.

I roll my eyes and let out an exasperated sigh, already having enough of this little conversation with him.

After a few painful minutes of silence, and no sign of either of our dads I decide to try and at least speak to him.

"How's Sarah?" I ask him, staring up from the table and up to his face.

"How am I meant to know?"

"Isn't she your sister?"

"Isn't she your friend?"

I let out a huff, realising that even attempting to speak to someone like him would be utterly impossible, so I stay quiet.

"She's fine" he mumbles, tapping his fingers on the wooden table.

I just hum at his words, not bothering to engage in this any longer.

"You got a boyfriend?" He asks casually, making me furrow my brows at his question.

"No" I reply flippantly, resulting in a faint grin appearing on his lips.

"Surprised you're not fucking one of your little pogue friends" he mocks, amusement lacing his voice.

"Excuse me?" I snap at him, my eyes narrowing in disgust.

"Do you want me to repeat myself?" He chuckles abrasively, a smug grin planted on his stupid face.

Stupid... but very handsome face.

I scoff and look out at the horizon of the beach in front of us, not wanting to look or speak to him anymore.

"You two having fun?" I hear from besides me, I turn my head to see Ward and my dad approaching the table, holding a drink in each hand.

"Mhm" i hum, watching as my dad places a glass of cola in front of me and a whiskey in front of Rafe.

"I hope you were being nice Rafe" ward chimes in, making Rafe give me a fake smile.

"I'm always nice, aren't I Annie?" he asks smugly, giving me a wink.

I resist the urge to roll my eyes at him, but the distain on my face is obvious.

All I can think about is how I never want to be around this boy again.

(I hope you all liked this chapter! I know it's a little different but I wanted to go back and show how the two of them got together.
I'm torn between writing one more chapter like this, explaining more on them getting together or just jumping back to present time. Let me know your thoughts! <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 286 31
She was a drug. One he could never ever resist. Rafe Cameron, a man who has always hated the pouges with his entire heart, but there was one pouge he...
260K 3.5K 21
When she jumped into the fight with Rafe that night, JJ knew he wasn't getting her out of his head. When he came by her house the next day, she knew...
7K 104 17
Alia Knight, the kook who chose to spend her time with pogues, the girl who could never be seen in the same outfit more then once, living two separat...
98.4K 1.3K 72
Rafe Cameron's love and obsessions. JJ Maybank's issues and recklessness. Rafe Cameron x OC x JJ Maybank. OBX Season 1