games operations | jamie drys...

By musicsports

falling in love with my ohl crush was not on my radar. coming with him to the nhl was even further away. More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter Nineteen

332 3 0
By musicsports

February 4th and I'm honestly a little upset that Jamie hasn't done it yet. I figured he would've by now, the only reason I think otherwise is if it needs to be done at home. The team hasn't played since January 31 and we don't play again until February 11 for the All-Star Break, so we decided to go home for the week and a half before we have to be back.

"There's breakfast?" I asked as I walked downstairs into the kitchen at Jamie's parents house.

"Yep, pancakes and bacon. Come on grab a plate." Gary said. Jamie wasn't around, he went out with his friends for a bit.

"Sky, do you have any plans today?" Tina asked as she came into the room and I sat down with a plate at the table.

"Not that I know of, no, Jamie's out with friends today so I was just going to chill for once, maybe get some school work done."

"Wanna come to the salon and mall with me?" Tina asked. "I think I need a relaxing girls day."

"Yeah sure, that sounds like fun!" I replied, I scarfed down my food, cleaning up my dishes when I was done.

"Alright, well, you go get ready and whatnot, and we'll go whenever!" Tina said. I nodded and walked upstairs, turning on the shower. I pulled my phone out and texted the group chat with the girls before getting into the shower.

i think it's happening guys.

Nadine: I know nothing about nothing

Alice: your guess is as good as mine

Emerson: What colour are you getting your nails done?

Eliza: Em!

lol it's all good Tina already asked me to go, that's why i think it's happening

I got into the shower and washed everything, also doing a full body shave, I might need it. I got out of the shower and made sure my hair was going to be nice and curly, as well as started doing my makeup.

Emerson: when you go shopping, maybe pick out a nice outfit ;)

so should i make sure i look presentable today?

Eliza: I would advise it. But you didn't hear that from me

I laughed a little bit and went to our shared closet to pick out an outfit. I picked out three different outfits, changed into all of them and then into the next, and I just couldn't find the perfect outfit. I finally settled on one, a skin tight black long sleeve shirt, tucked into a black and white plaid shirt and a pair of tights. I found a pair of black ankle boots with short heels on them and paired that with it, sending a picture to the girls asking if it was okay, in which they replied saying it was perfect. I walked downstairs with my boots, purse and phone in hand and met with Tina in the living room.

"Well don't you look nice!" She said.

"Thank you, thank you." I said, spinning around a little bit for the full outfit.

"Ready to go then dear?" She asked, and I nodded, putting my boots and a jacket on. We walked out to her car and got in as she drove to the nail salon. I got a pale pink with one sparkly nail on each hand and Tina got a dark red. "Those are perfect, darling." She said with a bright smile as we came out of the salon and back into the car. She pulled out her phone and texted someone before starting to drive to the mall. "So we have an hour before we need to be back at the house, is there any place you'd like to go?"

"I kinda want to go into Lululemon, I need new leggings." I said smiling.

"Let's do it then!"

"Why do we need to be back at a specific time anyway?" I asked as we entered the store.

"Oh, I just need to be back I have plans with Gary today after this." She said, making sure not to look at me.

"Mhm." I said, not convinced at all.

"Plus I think Jamie said he'd be back around then too, maybe you can do something."

"Has he talked to you today? I haven't heard from him at all." I said.

"Yeah, he just told me he'd be home in time for dinner, that he'd be back around 4." I nodded. That was the only thing that made me doubt that he was going to propose was that he hadn't said a word to me today, he was gone before I woke up, no text, no note, no nothing. I tried texting him earlier, but still nothing. Who ignores their girlfriend when they're going to ask her to marry you?

We continued to look around and I found a pair of pants I wanted and bought. We walked around a couple more stores but didn't buy anything else, until Tina looked at her phone.

"Oh would you look at the time, we have to go now." She said, grabbing my arm and hurrying out of the mall. I laughed a little bit at how ridiculous she was being today. We got to the car and soon got back home, Jamie's car was in the driveway.

"Hey pretty girl." He said as we came into the house.

"Don't pretty girl me, I'm mad at you." I said, pouting.

"What? Why?" He asked, now getting nervous.

"Because you haven't talked to me all day! I tried to text you but you never responded!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll make it up to you." He said, leaning down and trying to kiss me, but I moved out of the way before he could make contact.

"Mhm, sure you will."

"I promise I will, now get in the car we have somewhere to be." Jamie said, grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the house and to his car.

"Jamie, where are we going?" I asked as he got onto the 401 heading towards Kitchener.

"You'll find out." He replied. After just over an hour we ended up at the Kitchener Memorial Auditorium.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, my voice now soft. I hadn't been here since before COVID, since I had the internship, my start in sports. Where Jamie and I met.

"We have tickets to the game tonight. Unfortunately it's not against Erie that would've had to be a month ago or in a month." He said. A smile grew on my face as we got out of the car and walked into the building. My favourite building two years ago, probably my second favourite now. We started walking around the arena, I couldn't stop smiling the entire time.

"Skyler!" I heard from behind us. I turned around and there stood Callie and Oakley, running towards me. I embraced both of them in a hug, super happy to see them. They were wearing Rangers Game Crew sweaters.

"You guys are back with the Rangers?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah! They asked us to come back this season to help with the new crew and show them around, all the ropes and stuff you know." Oakley replied.

"Jamie it's good to see you again too!" Callie said, both of them now hugging him.

"Come on we have something to do with you too." Oakley said. We followed them down the stairs and until the guarded off area.

"What are we doing down here?" I asked as we made it to the penalty box area.

"We just wanted to bring you down. Get an NHL professional idea on how we're doing everything." Oakley responded.

"Hey guys, what are we doing? And who are these two?" A bleach blonde lady asked as she came around us.

"Phoebe this is Skyler and her boyfriend Jamie." Callie said.

"Oh wow! Skyler I've heard so much about you it's great to finally meet you! I'm Phoebe the new Game Operations Manager here." She said. She reached out and we shook hands.

"It's great to meet you too, how are you liking it so far?" I asked.

"It's great, I love the arena and I love the group here." She responded. "I hear you're working for the Anaheim Ducks now, how did you get that gig before finishing with school?"

"Well um-" I was cut off by Jamie.

"I was drafted by them, so when I started playing down there she came with me, Trevor Zegras got her the internship that's leading to a job at the end of the month." He said, I squeezed his hand at a thank you. I don't really love explaining to people that I got the job because of my boyfriend, it makes it seem like I'm using him in my opinion.

"That's pretty cool! That's all this industry is, your contacts and who you know. I got my first job because of my dad so I get it." Phoebe responded. I didn't feel as awkward anymore I guess. "But hey I guess this is going to be an excited month then!"

"What?" I asked. Callie lightly hit Phoebe's arm, which just confused me.

"Oh, sorry nothing." She said.

"Here come here for a second." Jamie said, dragging me away from the penalty box and over to the hallway just outside the away teams area. "Haven't been here for a while." He said as we stopped in the almost exact spot we met.

"Nope, we haven't. I like this spot though. It's a special spot." I said, smiling at him. He grabbed both of my hands, intertwining our fingers and pulling me closer.

"It's a perfect spot." He whispered. I could feel my heartbeat quicken against his chest. As much as I love this spot, I really didn't want to do it here, and most definitely not on the jumbotron. "Don't worry I'm not doing it here." He whispered, leaning down and kissing me full of love and passion.

"Callie, look at how he looks at her it's so sweet." I heard Oakley squeal out which just made me laugh out.

"They're perfect together." Callie agreed, which made both Jamie and I laugh.

"We can hear you, you know?" I said, turning my head to look at them.

"So?" Callie asked. I shrugged.

"They just know how much I love my precious girl." Jamie said, letting go one of my hands and wrapping that arm around me and pulling me closer. I giggled a little bit at his actions and moved my head into his chest.

"I love you." I said to him, looking up into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you most." He replied, leaning down to kiss me. "Now, I know we're here for the game so let's go find out seats and watch." The warmups were just finishing up so we went to find our seats, once he told me what seat numbers we were going to be in, I knew exactly where we'd need to go.

"Skyler! Long time no see!" Tom, one of the amazing ushers greeted as we got to the section.

"Hi Tom, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, kiddo, you know where to go don't listen to me." He said. I laughed and dragged Jamie down the stairs to our seats. We sat and watched the game happily, unfortunately the Rangers lost 5-2, but that's not a big deal. We went back downstairs and said goodbye to my friends, giving them each a hug before leaving. We walked back out the car and left.

"We're not going home yet." Jamie said, with a smirk on his face. 

"What do you mean?" I asked, it was starting to get late, and I was losing hope that it wasn't happening tonight. 

"I mean exactly what I said, baby. We're not going home yet." He said. He kept driving around for a little bit, seemingly that he didn't know where he was going, just driving in circles. We ended up at an ice cream shop, the only one around that was open all year round. "How does this sound?" He asked once he turned the car off. I nodded excitedly.

"I love ice cream." I said with a smile and got out of the car as quickly as I physically could. I ran into the store, I used to love it as a kid. This was the store we went to after every game that I got a goal in soccer.

"Wait, baby, wait, we have time." Jamie said, shaking his head laughing a little bit at me. he met me up by the big menu and we started looking to see what we'd like, eventually ordering our ice cream. 

"This is so good baby, thank you for this." I said as we sat at one of the tables and started eating.

"For what?" 

"For the game, and ice cream, it's been a great day." I said. "Wanna try some of mine?" 

"Of course, pretty girl, this is what you deserve." He said, his smile growing. He looked more than happy. It didn't take long for us to finish our ice cream, I knew the shop was closing soon, but I just wanted to sit here forever. I wanted to be here with him forever. "You all done?" He asked once we had sat there for a few minutes, I couldn't stop staring at him. The couple freckles across his face, his piercing blue eyes, the way his hair flows back, this was the first time he hadn't worn a hat outside in forever, the way his smile grew when he noticed I was still looking at him, and faded away slightly when his eyes moved from me. 

"I'm all good." I replied finally. He stood up and grabbed the empty ice cream cups and throwing them in the garbage before coming back to me and grabbing my hands to pull me up from the table, leading me out of the shop. He opened the car door for me and let me get in before closing the door and coming around to the drivers side, getting in the car himself. 

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded, happily.

"Are we going home yet?" I asked, curious, and started to get slightly disappointed. 

"Not yet, we have one more spot." He said, looking over at me and smiling before putting the car into drive and driving away. It took about 20 minutes but he finally stopped at a small landing by the Grand River. It had a beautiful cobblestone pathway and old stone buildings surrounding it, there was lights all around it, with flowers and a couple candles. 

"Jamie... What is this?" I asked him, as he came around and took my hand, helping me out of the car. 

"You'll see, come on, we're going for a walk." He said, interlocking our hands and pulling me with him. We started walking down the pathway beside the water. 

"This is beautiful, Jamie." I said happily after we had been walking for a few minutes in silence.

"Good, you deserve beauty. But, it's still not as beautiful as you." He said. He let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him and kissing my temple lovingly. 

"The stars look so pretty out here." I said, he was nervous I could tell, he's almost never this quiet around just me. He didn't reply to my comment, just squeezed me shoulder. "What are you so nervous about?" I asked him.

"I'm not nervous?" He said, making it sound like a question. 

"Then what's eating at you?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm all good, baby." He replied. I nodded, not wanting to pry anymore so I just stayed silent. We continued to walk along the path in silence, it looped around to where we started, so we eventually made it back. The scene had changed though, there were more lights in the trees and on the railings, there were pink rose petals on the ground, and there was a champagne bottle with two glasses on the ground beside light up words that said 'Marry Me'. My eyes started tearing up as Jamie took both of my hands and started walking towards the scene. 

"Jamie.." I started.

"I love you, more than anything in this world. Have you ever thought about our future together?" He asked. 

"Every day." I replied while nodding. 

"Me too. Listen, now, I know I say this a lot, every chance I get. But, the moment I met you, I knew that I wanted you for the rest of my life. You've been so special every single day, you've made me a better man, you've encouraged me and kept me going with every single thing I do, everything I've ever done. You've never doubted me." He said, and turned his back to the light up 'Marry Me' and dropped down on one knee, pulling a small box out of his pocket. He opened it up to the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. I gasped at the sight, Jamie looked up at me with the most loving eyes.

"Jamie..." All I could say was his name, as I brought my hands up to my face to cover my mouth.

"Skyler Cowen, I can't imagine my life without you. I know we're young, but I also know that I will never, ever leave you, or ever do anything to hurt you. You're everything to me, your love is the only thing I care about. I could lose anything and everything in the world and still be happy as long as I don't lose you." He said, his voice slightly cracking. "Will you do me the absolute honour of letting me show you how much I love you every day of our lives? Will you be my life and soul everyday? And will you marry me and be Skyler Drysdale?" I started crying, I couldn't hold it any any longer. I nodded and dropped down to my knees, cupping his face in my hands, kissing him with every fibre in my body, love pouring out of my veins. 

"I can't wait to be Mrs. Drysdale." I said quietly against his lips. He kissed me again and lifted up my hand, moving the promise ring he put on just under a year ago off of my left hand ring finger and slid on the engagement ring.

(this is the ring bc im dumb and can't explain it. ignore the wedding band underneath for now - the bottom ring)

"I love you so much." I whispered against his lips as the tears continued to flow. 

"I love you the most." He replied, kissing me again, putting his arms around me and pulling me in for a hug. We stood up, still wrapped in each others arms. There was a couple camera flashes and a bunch of clapping, that sounded from in the wooded area, I knew at least one person was here to help advance the set up whilst we were walking. Almost everyone we knew in this area were here, even a few teammates on the Ducks. 

"Come here!" My mom said, pulling me into a hug as my dad hugged Jamie. "Let me see that beautiful ring!" She said excitedly, lifting my hand up and looking closely at it. 

"How many people did you bring here?" I asked Jamie as my parents left us. 

"Like everyone we know." He said, laughing a little bit. Emmett and Hannah ran up to hug us, Hannah dragged him as fast as she could making me laugh.

"Ugh I am so happy for you!" She squealed in my ear, "And a little jealous but that's besides the point." She said, hugging me one more time before switching places with Emmett. 

"So happy for you." Emmett whispered in my ear. Jamie's parents came up to us next. 

"Alright, let me see that pretty ring with those pretty new nails." Tina said, taking my hand in hers. "It's beautiful. It looks even better on your hand than it did in the box. I know you've been in the family for two years, but I am so excited for you." She said now hugging me. 

"Drysdale seems to fit, don't ya think?" Gary asked once they also switched between Jamie and I. 

"I think so, I've always like the sound of Skyler Drysdale." I replied, hugging him now. There was a huge line of people that we had to hug, I knew it was going to be a long night. 

"We didn't keep the secret very well, did we?" Emerson asked when she and the other girls came up to me, while Jamie's friends came up to him. 

"No, you definitely didn't, but that's okay."

"Frankly, I wasn't trying to hide it very much either, pretty girl." Jamie said, as he came over to me and wrapped me in a hug, kissing the top of my head. "I know there's a lot of people here, I think I got a little carried away, let's just say hi to everyone and then we can take off, okay?" I nodded against his chest. 

"My brother!" A very familiar voice yelled. I looked up and there was Trevor, along with Mason, Max and his girlfriend Alexa, and Kevin and his wife Deanna. Trevor hugged Jamie immediately and the two girls came over to me, each giving me a tight hug. 

"I'm so happy for you guys." Deanna said as she let go and let Alexa hug me. 

"Let me see, let me see, let me see!" Alexa said, probably the most excited to see the ring out of everyone. "Oh my god it's perfect!" She exclaimed. They were the last people who were there, so we had seen everyone. We had Hannah take some pictures for us. 

"Champagne time?" Jamie asked as we had finished with everyone. I nodded happily. Even though I really wasn't a big drinker, this was the perfect moment for it. "Alright, let's go." He said walking over to the bottle and two glasses. I picked the glasses up as he grabbed the bottle and held one in each hand while Jamie popped the bottle of champagne and everyone around us cheered. 

"You're so perfect." I whispered as he started to pour into the glasses. He put the cork back on, putting the bottle down on the ground and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me into him and planting a kiss on my lips. A passionate and loving kiss. Everything I could ever ask for. 

"To the beautiful future Mrs. Drysdale." He said, lifting his glass and clinking it with mine.

"To the most amazing, handsome fiancé." I said as we both took a sip. 

"Chug! Chug! Chug!" Trevor yelled. I looked over just in time to see Mason smacking him in the arm.

"Not the time dipshit." He said, making both Jamie and I laugh. There were a couple more pictures taken before everyone started to clear out of the area.

"We'll clean up, you guys go home and enjoy being engaged." Callie said, referring to herself and Oakley, and both of them winking at us. 

"Okay, okay." Jamie said, taking my hand and bringing me to the car. He got in and drove home. "So how was that?" He asked as we got onto the road.

"It was perfect, Jamie. Today has been absolutely perfect. I can't believe you did all that for me." I said, squeezing his hand that was holding mine, whilst the other was on the wheel.

"I'd do anything for you." He replied, lifting our hands up and kissing the back of mine. 

"I love you so much. I don't think you understand the way I feel about you. I cannot wait to marry you, Jamie." I said. I wanted to cry of happiness again. He made me more than happy. "You're everything, Jamie." I finished. He pulled over on the side of the road before replying to me, putting the car in park. 

"There's no one in the world like you. I didn't believe in love at first sight, hell I barely believed in love. The second I met you, everything changed. The second my eyes landed on you I couldn't stop thinking about you. Every thought in my head since the moment we met has been you. Every day that I'm on the road and I can't lean over in the bed and wake up to you is the worst day of my life. Coming home to you has made my life so special and so much better than I could ever imagine. The only thing I ever want is to hold you, and make you feel as special as you make me." He leaned over the console and put his lips on mine, there was a hint of hunger in his touch, a hint of just wanting to take my clothes off right then and there, and if we weren't still so close to our family and friends I would've let him. 

"It's hard to believe that I get you for the rest of my life." I said as he pulled away from the kiss.

"I can't believe you want me of all people." 

"Jamie, you can't think that, you're so perfect. And perfect for me." I said, putting a hand on his cheek, he flinched slightly at my touch.

"Your hand is so cold." He said, trying to stifle a laugh. I laughed a little bit too, and leaned over to kiss him once more. "Let's go home, so I can take that pretty outfit off of you." He said, kissing me again, and putting the car back in drive. He started driving back home, his hand caressing my leg, moving up and down my leg, squeezing high up every couple minutes.

"You know, the more you tease, the longer it feels like it's taking to get home." I said as I leaned my head back and pushed against the cars headrest. He chuckled underneath his breath a little bit. 

"I can stop if you'd like." He said.

"Nope, I don't want you to stop." I said. He pulled into a hotel parking lot near the house. "I thought we were going home?" I asked.

"Yeah this is home for the night. I figured we might want a little bit of privacy. I have a bag for you in the back, Max set up the hotel room for us." He said, getting out of the car and coming over to my side, grabbing my hand and lifting me out. He wrapped his jacket around my shoulders as he went to the trunk and grabbed two bags out. He pulled out his wallet, taking out what I'm assuming is the hotel room key. We went straight up to the room, Max having checked in for us, we didn't need to. "Do you want any snacks? They have a little snack bar down here." 

"Yeah, I don't know what I want though. Can we go to a convenience store? They have more options." I asked, knowing he'd say yes and it wouldn't be an argument. 

"Of course we can, do you want to go upstairs and drop everything off first?" He asked. I nodded and started off to the elevator. We went upstairs and walked into the room. There were flower petals all over the floor again, plus in a heart shape on the bed. The lights were on, they were on and they were dimmed a little bit, there were red balloons flooding the floor, and a couple candles on the TV stand. 

"I don't wanna get snacks anymore. I just want to sit and enjoy this." 

"Nope, I know you, we'll sit and enjoy this for a few minutes and then you'll want the snacks again, so how about we go get them before you get all comfy and want them but don't want to move." Jamie said, smiling at me.

"And then we can come back and you can take the pretty skirt off?" I asked, looking up at him. I knew my eyes were dilating, and I bit my lip slightly, trying to turn him on even more. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pushing my body into his. 

"Fuck it. We can get snacks later." He said, putting his hands on the back of my thighs and lifting me up to wrap my legs around his waist. He put his lips on mine and immediately started making out with me as he hurriedly basically threw me onto the bed. He took my shirt off and threw it across the room, immediately followed up with my shirt and the tights I had on. More so he ripped the tights off. "You're so fucking hot." He said, kissing down my neck, chest, stomach, and landing between my legs and getting started. He moved his tongue in circles, placing his hand on my stomach and slightly pushing down. He took his mouth away and came back to mine, kissing me hungrily again. He didn't miss a beat and almost the second he stopped eating me out, he pushed a finger in me, making me arch my back and moan loudly. He felt so perfect, moving his fingers in and out of me. 

"Fuck, baby." I moaned out as he kept kissing me. "Take your pants off." I managed to get out. He gladly obliged and fully undressed himself, going to his bag and grabbing a package of condoms and putting on one. He walked back over to me and put his thumb on my clit and started moving it in circles again, as he entered me. My breathing sped up as his thrusts did, my arms moving to his back, pulling his body close to me as he kept moving in and out at a steady and fast pace. My hands made their way to his back, digging my nails in, one hand now on his back and the other on the back of his neck. It took minutes for him to get sloppy, I knew he was getting close and I could feel my climax coming as well, my final straw was almost always him twitching inside of me, knowing that he was about to cum. He pulled out and laid down beside me on his back. 

"Oh my god." He said, his breathing was fast and short. We laid there for a minute, neither of us able to speak. 

"You're so good to me." I said, turning on my side and looking at him. He turned over as well. 

"You're so good to me." He replied, kissing me again. "Come here, let's go get cleaned up." He grabbed my hands and lifted me up, walking over to the washroom and turning the shower on. 

"Jamie?" I asked.

"Yes, pretty girl?"

"Promise me you're never going to stop loving me?" He lifted up my hand and pointed at my finger. 

"This is my promise to you that I will never in a million years, ever, stop loving you." He said. I took the ring off and put it on the counter before getting into the water. 

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He replied. "Now come on, let's get cleaned up and then go get some snacks." I nodded and smiled brightly at him. We got in and washed off, not staying in the water very long. We got out and Jamie helped me dry off, walking into the room and getting dressed. He handed me one of his shirts as I pulled on my sweatpants. 

"Snacks?" I asked. Jamie nodded, sliding on his shoes and walking to the door, holding it open for me. I ran over putting on my own shoes as I walked, struggling a lot with it, and ran out the door towards the elevator. Jamie started jogging behind me.

"Baby, I have the keys you have to wait for me." He said laughing, entering the elevator with me. It didn't take long to get to and from the store, so we got back and immediately got into bed, turning on the TV. We opened up our chips and goodies and started eating. I never changed into my shorts and tank top that I always sleep in, I could feel myself drifting off to sleep, my eyes barely able to stay open. "Have a good sleep future Mrs. Drysdale." I heard him whisper before falling completely asleep.

In the morning I woke up to a bunch of pictures from our families and friends from last night. I posted a couple on my instagram. I posted three pictures one of Jamie down on one knee, one of us on our knees with our foreheads touching as he slid the ring on my finger, and one of us showing off the ring. 

skylercowen: forever the one 02/04/22💍

trevorzegras: my parents

calliesohal: LOVE LOVE LOVE

emerson_rile_y: this is my fav get married rn i won't let that secret out

danielleterry: UGH I MISSED IT??? LOVE THIS FOR YOU

alicedarlinggg: the cutest proposal ever

I looked to see my notifications and there was a bunch, I guess Jamie posted the photos last night. There were a bunch of comments from his teammates and a lot from fans too. 

jamiedrysdale: Favourite person is mine forever 02/04/22 

ducks411: Congrats Jamie!

jamiesgf: I look different here

zegrastheg: Jamie scored

ducksducksfly: 19 years old and engaged? That's crazy

jamiehasmyheart: NOOOO JAMIE'S ENGAGED NOW

anaheimducks: Congrats Jamie and Skyler!

(y'all i was so excited about this one I literally edited out i think 3000 words bc no one wants to read a 9000 word chapter lmao plz enjoy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 410 41
She meets a hockey player. She falls in love. He doesn't know what he wants. Distance separates the two. Will it push them together?
150K 1.3K 35
a story in which an actress and a hockey player meet, he's got a massive crush on her already and she think he's a cute golden retriever read to find...
8.5K 335 15
I have loved no one else but you in my life. ❪ 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗌 : 𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❫ ❪ 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 : 𝘀𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮...
1.6K 30 17
i am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.