Sacred Marriage

By SnehaSharma876

Abhiram Singh Rathore The cold-hearted, handsome, and ruthless multibillionaire CEO of Rathore Industries, th... More

Author's Note
Characters ;)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Ask Anything
Chapter 9
New Story
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 10

760 50 2
By SnehaSharma876

Siya POV:

The entire week passed in the blink of an eye, and I started going to college. Today, in the evening, Abhiram is coming back. As I reflect on the week, the hustle and bustle of college life have kept me on my toes. From lectures to new acquaintances, each day brought its own set of experiences and Abhiram's family is amazing they are like my own family.

While attending college, I discreetly hide my Mangalsutra inside my top and arrange my hair to cover my vermillion, ensuring no one in college knows I'm married. Only my best friend Divi (Divya) knows. She urges me to introduce her to Abhiram, but I make excuses, not revealing that he left for a business meeting just one day after our wedding. I keep this truth hidden, as sharing it would likely upset and anger her and she surely not spare him.

It's not that I'm ashamed to tell my friends about my marriage; I actually want to share it with them. However, Abhiram mentioned that nobody outside of our families knows about our wedding. It seems like keeping it private is important to him, so I've respected his wishes and haven't disclosed it to my friends.

I cooked dinner for everyone, and we were all eager for Abhiram's return. As the wait extended until 10 pm, we decided to have dinner without him. The plan now is to enjoy breakfast together in the morning when Abhiram is back.

I waited for Abhiram's return, even though he mentioned not to wait for him. It's not about following old traditions; it's a personal choice. I can't bring myself to eat when someone in my family, hasn't eaten yet. It's not a role-based thing; it's just a way I've always connected with my family. I believe in sharing meals together, and it feels incomplete if someone is missing from the table.

After dinner, I retreated to my room, engrossed in a romantic novel. The clock struck 12, and that's when Abhiram returned.

"Why are you awake at this hour?" Abhiram asked.

"I am waiting for you," I replied.

"Didn't I ask you not to wait for me?" he questioned.

"It's my choice. If I want to wait, I will wait, and if I don't want to, I won't," I asserted.

"Whatever," he said.

"You freshen up; I'll heat up the food," I replied. I went to the kitchen to warm the food, knowing he prefers to eat separately. After waiting for so long, I wasn't in the mood to eat. In my dad's house, I'm used to having a less meal, usually just once a day. After providing the food to Abhiram, exhaustion took over, and I decided to call it a night.

Two days passed since Abhiram returned. We haven't talked much, and he usually comes home late. I wait for him, give him dinner, and then eat mine because he prefers not to eat together.

After returning from college, the household is buzzing with activity as we collectively prepare for Karwa Chauth. The tunes of music add to the excitement, creating a festive ambiance. It's heartening to see not only me but also chachu and Papa also keep fast for chachi and maa.

"Beta, wear this saree and jewelry," maa
said with a smile. Accepting her suggestion, I head to my room to change into the traditional attire, ready to embrace the cultural significance of Karwa Chauth.

After changing, I descended the stairs. "Bhabhi maa, you look very beautiful," Aadhu complimented. Krish teased, "Aree bhabhi maa kiski ke hai?" (Hey, whose sister-in-law is she) To which, my mom responded with a smile, "Beta, bahut pyari lag rahi ho."(Dear, you're looking very lovely.) As everyone awaited the sighting of the moon, my uncle Chachu amusingly asked dadaji,"Papa, yeh chand kab nikalega? Mujhe bahut bhook lag rahi hai."(Dad, when will the moon come out? I'm feeling very hungry.)1 Laughter echoed in the room, creating a joyous atmosphere filled with light-hearted banter.

"Vihaan, call your bhai,(big brother)" Dadaji instructed. "Tell him to come fast, it's Dadaji's order," he added.

Vihaan called Abhiram, but it seems he is not picking up. "Dadaji, Bhai is not answering the call," Vihaan informed. Dadaji expressed his frustration, saying, "Yeh ladka nah, kaha tha humne usse jaldi aane ko aaj Karwa Chauth hai, par is ladke ko toh kaam se fursat hi nahi milti." ("This boy, we told him to come early today because it's Karwa Chauth, but this boy doesn't seem to have any time from his work.")

"Badi maa, chand nikal gaya hai!"("Badi maa, the moon has come) Krish exclaimed as he rushed towards us.

"But everyone is looking towards me as Abhiram hasn't come yet."

"Beta, koi baat nahi, Abhiram aate hi hoga. Hum sab wait karte hain. Aata hi hoga, hum sab tumhara saath hi apna fast todenge," (Dear, it's okay. Abhiram will be here soon. We all are waiting. Once he arrives, we will break our fast together with you) maa reassured with a comforting smile.

I smiled and replied, "Maa, aap sab apna fast tod lijiye. Dekho na, papa aur chachu ko bhi bhook lagi hogi. Aur waisa bhi, Abhiram aate hi hoga. Unka aane pe main apna fast tod lungi. Aap sab pareshan mat ho."(Mom, all of you break your fast. Look, Dad and uncle must be hungry too. Besides, Abhiram will be here soon. Once he arrives, I'll break my fast. Please don't worry, everyone)

"Par beta," (but beta) my mom started.

"Maa, please, aap mujhe apni beti manti hain, toh meri baat maan lijiye. Kyunki koi bhi beti apni maa ko bhooka nahi dekh sakti, aur aap sab bhi fast tod lijiye aur khana kha lijiye.("Mom, please, you consider me your daughter, so heed my words. Because no daughter can bear to see her mother hungry, and all of you should break your fast and have your meal.) I'll wait for Abhiram," I gently insisted.

My words resonated in the room, and after a moment of consideration, maa nodded with a tender smile. "Theek hai beta (Alright, dear)."

The entire family moved to the balcony, where maa and chachi held a sieve and lit a diya, praying to the moon. Offering water to the moon, they then turned towards papa and chachu, looking at their faces through the sieve. In a heartwarming gesture, papa and chachu offered water and sweets, breaking their fast. Following the tradition, maa and chachi then respectfully bent down to touch the feet of my dad and chachu, signifying love, respect, and the bond shared within the family.

The entire family gathered at the dining table to celebrate the end of the long fast, yet Abhiram had not returned. Maa, with concern in her eyes, said, "Beta, we have already broken our fast. Once Abhiram returns, we will eat together. It wouldn't be pleasant for you to stay hungry alone." The warmth in her words reflected the care and consideration that defined the spirit of the family.

"Maa, don't worry. I will wait for him. Aur please, aap sab khana kha lijiye. Meri chinta mat kijiye," (Mom, don't worry. I will wait for him. And please, all of you have your dinner. Don't worry about me) I reassured, understanding my mom's concern.

With a reassuring smile, I continued, "Abhiram will be here soon, and  I want everyone to enjoy the meal without any concerns. Karwa Chauth is about togetherness, and I'll wait for Abhiram to share in that togetherness. Please, go ahead and have your dinner. I'll join in once he arrives." The unity and understanding within the family were palpable as they continued their meal, appreciating the sentiment behind waiting for Abhiram's return.

Maa, touched by the consideration, replied, "Beta, you are so thoughtful. Abhiram is blessed that you have come into his life. Your understanding and patience make our family stronger. Your caring nature is what makes these moments even more special.

After everyone finished their dinner, they headed towards their respective rooms. However, Abhiram still hadn't returned. The night carried on, with a sense of anticipation lingering in the air.

I went to my room and changed into something comfortable. Around midnight, Abhiram finally arrived with a tired expression on his face.

"Why are you late?" I asked.

"None of your business," he replied angrily.

"I've been waiting for you, and you're saying it's none of my business?" I said, puzzled.

"Nobody asked you to wait," he retorted, his frustration evident in his tone.

His words hung in the air, creating a tense silence. In that moment, I realized he had forgotten that today was Karwa Chauth, and a wave of hurt swept over me. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I held them back. "Freshen up, I'll bring your dinner," I said, trying to mask the disappointment in my voice. I went into the kitchen, brought the sieve, offered water to the moon, and then returned to the kitchen to get the food. The mix of emotions lingered as I headed back to the room, contemplating the significance of the evening.

I entered the room with the food, the atmosphere heavy with unspoken emotions. "Can you please drink me water and feed me a sweet with your hands?" I requested.

Abhiram responded rudely, "Why can't you drink and eat it yourself? I'm not here to serve you with my hand." His words added another layer of tension to the already strained atmosphere. I felt a pang of hurt but chose to remain composed. " No need to be rude," I replied, masking the disappointment in my voice.

"Please, I already bought the sweet and water. You just have to feed me," I requested.

Abhiram responded rudely, "Fine, whatever." Despite the curt agreement, I handed him the sweet and water. He offered me water and a piece of sweet and I drink water and eat sweet with his hand, but my mood was off due to his behavior, dampening my appetite. "Thank you," I said, and without further words, I went to sleep.

What will happen when his family know that he arrive at midnight?

Will they get to know or not?

How will Siya handle his rude behavior and till when she endure ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 496 15
Abhiraj Singh Rathore..... the rude arrogant billionairešŸ˜......King of RajasthanšŸ‘‘....... A big softie for his family membersā¤.... {CEO of AR Compan...
54K 2.4K 28
ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE which holds power in his name. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of...
1.3M 50.1K 63
Isha singh Raizadha is a girl from one of the renowned business families of Rajasthan. She completed her masters in business administration. She is...
97.6K 5.8K 36
|| Rudransh Singh Rathore || He's 27 years old and the CEO of the Rathore Enterprises and the most powerful yet biggest MAFIA in the world. Most elig...