Solarballs(SB) Oneshots/stori...

By Starry1Starry

Just some head canons and one shots stories of my favorite web show called "Solarballs" and maybe a lot of st... More

Uranus artist problem
Neptune and Uranus hang out
Saturn and Uranus
random i want to say.
cards helping(Earth x Mars)
STARBALLS(Sun and Trappist-1)
Mercury falls down the stairs
aftermath Mercurys leg
caught (Mars x Earth again)
Jupiter apologizes to Saturn
eating earthling food(theres more)
Iris from GHE go brrrr
uranus x Earth(one sided/j)
Deimos weird ass fanfics
0 IDEAS... (give me request pls)
Earth gets angry on cards
Sun alone(kinda angst? idk๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ)
Guerllmo died
NEPTUNE ANGST(idk๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ)
netpune befriended Iris the end
new ep Hades the fifth gas giant
Planet X stages in the kuiper belt
SB humanized drawings
Jupiter apologizes to Hades๐Ÿคฏ
Jupiter x Saturn
Saturn divorced Jupiter๐Ÿ’€
io wears cheese(halloween special)
Neptunes bestie(planet x or Hades)
uhm somethinf to say..
meeting you was sweet(Jupi Nep)
no regrets(Hades/Nibiru times)
Neppy jumpscares Uranys
A tint comfort(Uranus x Hades)
stanky Neptune.
sun with his starfriends hang out
Sun gets tired
UHHHHHH EARTH?
fight. (ft. Planet X etc.
painting gift Uranus x Earth part 2
big Solarballs artdumb
Sun gotten suspicious (ancient time)
Surprise (Jupi x Nep kinda)
Sun's Nemesis
Break up for what?(Tri x Io x Gan)
DARKSIDE OF THE MOON
Uranus chronically online
Uranus humanised life
Planet X visits and some stuff.
Nemesis hang out with Sun

(proto) Jupi & (proto) sat had favs

517 11 21
By Starry1Starry

Seen a tiktok of how my bbg Hades got kicked out of the solar system theory.

SO IT'S MOST LIKELY A NEW HEADCANON OF IT. So here's the theory I saw and it's not mine but it's just a guessing from someone.

Theory:
Hades has his goofy ass axis and causing a "tiny bit" of problems on the solar system. The more annoyance is that Jupiter and Saturn(protos) had favorites and one of them Is (proto) Earth.

Hades goofy ass axis of the problem causes asteroids to bombard a few times on Proto-Earth. So Jupiter and Sat's having favs made them a bit over protective of Proto-Earth that they been warning(slash bullying) Hades a lot. (Meanies) while for Hades /planet X is still trying to fix it.

That's their theory.. But for my planet X I will do that Hades doesn't gaf about it.

Oh! And I'll not give spoilers for my story.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jupiter gazed at (proto)-Earth. Or now in ancient times you can call him Gaia.

The Sun was still a bit red. Jupiter though had a liking to him, his favorite, his son figure. He wanted to protect him. Gladly, his friend, Saturn, also wanted to do the same. They both wanted to protect him for their most dislikes, Hades.

(Damn poor you. I'll give ya a hot chocolate)

Hades orbit has been quite a mess to the solar system. Due to its unstableness, it cause asteroids to bombard the Rocky planets sometimes. Even Gaia.

Jupiter and Saturn had been warning countless of times on Hades. Even arguing, bullying, and threatening him too. Jupiter and Saturn also didn't hate him just for his unstableness or accidentally hitting Gaia due to it.

They hated him wayy before. Well for Jupiter of course. Saturn thinks he's Neutral in the first days except now he only hates him as a protection for their precious favorite proto-planet, Gaia.

--
Gaia was talking to Theia, he had a bit of a bubbly personality yet a bit nervous meeting new people. He then cling unto Theia's arm as he looked at the biggest planet of the solar system.

"Hey, there, Gaia. What's going on for you? Are you fine and all?" Jupiter looked down and soften his expression unto him.

"Oh, am fine! Am just having a good time with my new friends," Gaia answered.

"It's been awfully awesome! I managed to take care of him well!" Theia whispered to Jupiter, who's leaning in to hear her voice.

"Am glad both of you are fine even you Gaia," Jupiter smiled and sigh.

"Oh! I hear that voice, isn't it Gaia!" Saturn came in, putting both of his hands on his cheeks. Then one of his hands Pat on Gaia's head gently.

"Hello, Saturn! You look great!" Gaia notices a tiny detail of Saturn. A shiny looking tiny ring. It isn't visible though but Gaia wanted to compliment Saturn with his observant eyes.

"Oh really! Thank you," Saturn smiled, widely.

"Your the best. And bestest planet," Saturn randomly complimented further.

You can tell of how they say it. They don't usually say those things or compliment more further, It's just that they had a favorite, and you know who.
Gaia blinked then smiled at the both of them.

Theia's very long brown hair flows with the wind. She then smiled cheesily at Gaia.

"Hey! We should go and make up more new games to play, so that we won't be bored. I'll continue teaching you!" Theia suggested at Gaia.

"Oh really, okay!" Gaia waved goodbye at the Gas giants.

Jupiter and Saturn smiled softly at Gaia and Theia. Then waved back as soon Gaia waved to them.

"I never knew you managed to befriend the big gas giants! It's so rare to do that!" Theia say to Gaia.

"I don't know, it was a little scary but I managed. It was very easy all of a sudden," Gaia shrugged.

"Yeah that's so cool! You should teach me your socializing skills,"

-after a few minutes later of a nice hang out and games.

Gaia and Theia walked away a few minutes ago and continued chatting. But then...
An asteroid was coming straight to Gaia.

Four asteroids.

"GAIA WATCH OUT-"

As the asteroids came in rushing. It almost hit Gaia but it hit someone else. The asteroids managed to hit Jupiter's surfaces instead.

"Are you two, okay?" Jupiter asked them. His expression turned to a worry one. He doesn't want any of them to die. Especially Gaia on those big asteroids.

"Am fine! Thank you," Gaia answered, then nervously sigh in relief.

Jupiter expression smiled.

"You two should be careful, because a specific someone is causing some of these messes of gravity," Jupiter's expression turn to disgust when he mentioned "specific someone" obviously mentioning Hades. But Gaia and Theia are oblivious to that.

"And what is that specific someone causing this a lot?" Theia put her hands on hips, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh don't worry about it, It's nothing. But just listen to my warning and be careful," Jupiter repeated again. Then he walk away. But he smiled and waved at Gaia again then left.

He had to talk about it to Saturn.

(But a new fun fact(theory):they wouldn't protect or do the same thing if Gaia isn't their favorite or they don't gaf about him)

+

As Jupiter explained to him what happened, Saturn eyes widen, he angrily stomped his feet.

"WHAT! Let me guess Hades done it again?" Saturn assumed then accuses Hades for the problem of the whole unstable gravity mess. Even though Hades didn't meant or do anything of it.

"We've been warning him countless of times, Saturn. I don't know how long this will go," Jupiter face palm.

"Oh I hope our dear, Gaia is safe. I don't want Hades doing dumb things in his orbit, causing a reckless mess!" Saturn sighed as he angrily answered.

"How about this, we'll approach him again about it-"

"And we'll warn him again that will probably turned into an argument," Saturn finishes Jupiter's sentence instead.

"All over again," Saturn sighed crossing his arms.

Jupiter looks at him then put his hand on Saturn's shoulder.

"We'll figure something out. I'll go chat about it to him, see ya around," Jupiter let go then finishes his words. He walked away to meet up with Hades again, probably another bullying.

"I hope we'll punish him soon, like the rest of the protos," Saturn whispered and mumble under his breath.

Meanwhile, The Sun was checking out his planets. It's his routine to do so!

He was wondering how everyone is doing.

Until Jupiter came to approach him.

Sun gasp a bit.

"Oh am going to talk to one of my planets that is a big one! Am excited!" The Sun thought to himself.

"Hello, uhhh JUPITER! so what are you here for?" Sun asked him as he greeted.

"Am here about Hades," Jupiter crossed his arms. His eyes are half shut, still thinking about Planet X yet annoyed. Thinking about him.

"Oh," Sun put out his hand on his neck. As his big long fluffy puff a bit orangish red hair shines and burns more brighter.

"Is it because-"

"Yes, the unstableness of his orbit. It's causing mess for your planets," Jupiter say.

"Oh..well I don't know how to fix it! His axis is a bit wacky. Do you know how to fix it? Because your face look like your planning something," Sun responded with a nervous look.

Jupiter smirked, evilly.

"I do, actually. Look how about I..uh change his orbit to somewhere else," Jupiter suggested.

.....

"Huh? Y-you mean like- EJECTING HIM!? Wouldn't that- LIKE-"

"No, no, no, no." Jupiter knows how Sun worries of losing planets.

"I mean like changed it, to somewhere a tiny bit further. Perhaps the Kuiper belt?" Jupiter did a little grinned trying to convince the Sun. But his real attempt is seriously ejecting Hades out of the Solar system. With Saturn. As a punishment.

"Hmmmmmmmm," Sun doesn't know if that would balanced the solar system. But him moving out of his orbit will fix things right?

"Okay, fine. Just don't try to eject him out!" Sun stated.

The Sun then leaned in and stared at Jupiter's soul.

"Like, DON'T. make me lose planets. I don't want to lose anyone," the Sun's staring made Jupiter raised an eyebrow.

Sun was shaking a bit. His yellow pupils stared at Jupiter for a few seconds then he stand up.

"Well, hope you fix it!"

"We'll try."

Jupiter walked away turning his back from the Sun. Then his face turned to an evil smirk.

---
Later is a bit longer. Because Jupiter is planning to do that with Saturn as a punishment to Hades if the few warnings didn't work.

-----------

Yep so uh Theia collides dead bruh Gaia unhappy. Asteroids almost hit Gaia. Later later Jupi and Sat mad at Hades then they kick his(Hades)ass and eject him out of the solar system.

Wow such a preppy ancient solar system😍😍😍😍

Words:1519

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 237 17
.,๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–˜, ๐•ฐ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–โ .โ ๏ฝกโ * . . . (๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ข.) โœง-โ โ˜†-โ โ˜†-โœง ๐Ÿ… #1 ๐”ญ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ซ - 24/07...
49.4K 864 37
Yippepeeeee so uh I got into a hyper fixation again send help- ANYWAY YALLS KNOW THE DRILL ITS SOLARBALLS ONESHOTS LETS GO Yes the cover art is mine...
8.2K 133 19
"Time is running out.. with all that gone.. you shall be lost... forever.." a solarballs inspired story originally came from "random solarballs stori...
37.4K 545 42
The book cover is art made by Nayomi on Pinterest I am bored, so I wanna make a SolarBalls One shot book (I am obsessed at the moment)