64's Harem adventure

By Darkstardom64

This is a story of an OP guy who becomes the greatest hero of all time and beats all the bad guys and he gets... More

Bio
Harem
Prologue
What a wonder
Harem 3

Harem 2

432 8 12
By Darkstardom64

Wonder Woman

(Diana was sent by the justice league to observe his progress to see how soon he could join the league and after watching him she became hooked on him and join his harem really likes to tie him up and make him confess how much he likes her body to him and gives him lots of snu snu could be considered her husband in Amazon culture)

Helen

(She starts a group of milfs who really want Ninten)

She hulk

(She gives him a good time and when he is able to handle her unlike other guys she's hooked on him for good she's also his lawyer)

Dva

(She knows him though his YouTube channel and that he has a harem and is his fangirl and meets him through tracer

Kara

(They did some missions together and she captivates Ninten with her buns of steel)

Sojourn

(She hears about Ninten through Tracer and as her and a good number of women in overwatch love him she like to have him between her thighs

Sombra

(She's Ninten's Ex girlfriend who wants him back he says he'll take her back of she joins Overwatch and she is a double agent who leaks talons secrets and acts as Ninten Tech person)

Widowmaker

(He fights her and he punishes her by fucking the evil out of her and it worked and she joins overwatch and is Addicted to Ninten and is his yandere)

Ashe

(Like widowmaker he fucks the evil out of her and she disbanded the deadlock gang and became a sherif and she eventually joins overwatch

Kiriko

(Is part of the girls who likes Ninten in Overwatch and became cooked when she saw him heal a little girls blindness)

Symmetra

(Saw him as a way to bring order but really likes him and is apart of the group of girls in overwatch that want him)
Brigette

( wrote a poem dedicated to Ninten
Mitsuki and Inko

( when they husbands cheated on them they heard through Helen that he's good and he bangs them hard so much that they join his harem though they Dread telling Katsuki and Izuku that Ninten is gonna be there new step dad soon

Raven

(She considers him beast boy 2.0 except not annoying and likes to be alone with him)
Starfire

(Sees him as a good fun friend and like to experience sexy time with him)

Poison ivy

(Ninten shows her the bright side of humanity and men and she can't get enough of him likes to tie him up sometimes )
Catwoman

(She finds Ninten very fun to have her chase him and when he does she have Ninten make her purr)

Power girl

(She also monitors Ninten and one made a comment that he wishes to be smother in her chest so she makes that a reality and more Ninten gets a sore pelvis when they do it but he's getting better though)

Fun fact: girls who join him harem get a tattoo of the Nintendo 64 logo on there but to show that Ninten is there's

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 345 44
She wants to take back the crown that rightfully belongs to her. He wants to save his family. The man they have been following wants to flee from tha...
110K 1.7K 20
bl . Taekook πŸ”žπŸ”₯ αž”αž˜αŸ’αžšαžΆαž˜:αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž€αŸ’αžšαŸ„αž˜18αž†αŸ’αž“αžΆαŸ†πŸ™ αžŸαžΌαž˜αž’αž—αŸαž™αž‘αŸ„αžŸαžšαžΆαž›αŸ‹αž–αžΆαž€αŸ’αž™αž–αŸαž…αž“αŸαž˜αž·αž“αžŸαž˜αžšαž˜αŸ’αž™πŸ™πŸ”₯
43.6K 2.1K 77
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...
170K 5.1K 98
After the death of Gwen Stacy, Peter hadn't had the courage to become a hero again. Meanwhile, the Justice League were looking for a more experience...