๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐‘๐š๐Ÿ...

By rafecameronswifexo11

You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24)... More

Description
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two

Chapter twenty-four

14.5K 193 152
By rafecameronswifexo11

I watch as Rafe walks off towards his bathroom, leaving me alone in the dimly lit bedroom.

I let out a shaky exhale, a pang of guilt shooting through me as my mind races with the thought of what just happened.

Guilty at how I just let him get what he wants, how easily he can control me.

It's like I have no backbone around him, no voice to defend myself anymore.

I move my trembling legs over to my bag laid on the floor, rummaging through the clothes inside until I find a pair of pyjama shorts and a loose fitting T-shirt.

I tug my sweatshirt off before pulling the straps of my dress down to my shoulders, letting the thin fabric pool around my ankles.

I step into my shorts, lazily pulling them over me, along with the T-shirt I picked out.

I slump down into the bed, anticipating Rafes arrival back into his room.

Lost in thought, I stare up at the ceiling, fidgeting with the ring on my finger. A habit I unconsciously picked up when me and Rafe started dating.

I'm soon snapped out of my own head when I hear the door opening, rafe emerging from the steamy room, the smell of his deodorant and shampoo washing over me.

I watch him as he makes his way to the bed, dressed in only a pair of black boxers, exposing the rest of his toned body to me.

His damp hair fallen over his forehead, sticking messily to his skin. Dripping single water droplets down over his eyelashes and flushed cheeks.

As much as he vexes me in the worst way's possible, I always find myself longing for him. An addictive drug i can't help but crave.

But drugs have a way of ruining people, breaking them down into the worst versions of themselves.

"I like when you look at me like that" he chuckles, a mischievous smirk planted on his lips.

My eyes dart up to his face, which is leaning over me as his body looms over the bed.

"Sorry" I mumble, a little embarrassed he caught me gawking at him.

He laughs, running his fingers through his wet hair so it slicks back out of his face.

"Don't be sorry, you should do it more often" he replies with a grin as he climbs into the bed, swiftly pinning me down underneath him, pushing my body into the soft mattress beneath me.

His eyes wander over me, observing my change of attire before finding my gaze again.

"Wasn't any point in changing when I'll be taking these off anyways" he growls as his hand roams down to the waistband of my shorts, impatiently tugging them down along with my panties.

Within seconds he's roughly pulling my T-shirt off, revealing my bare breasts to him.

"So beautiful" he hums in awe before cupping one of my breasts, sucking gently on the nipple.

I let out a soft moan, raising my hips to grind my core against his growing erection, my body becoming needy for his.

His teeth lightly scrape along the sensitive skin, a small gasp coming from my lips at the painful but arousing sensation.

His hips push against me, grinding against my aching core between my legs. "You want it baby?" He whispers, his voice vibrating against my skin.

"y-yes" i whimper, the feeling of his tongue flicking over my nipple driving me crazy.

"You want me inside you?" He teases, lightly biting down on my skin, making my hips jerk up to meet his again.

"Yes Rafe" I whisper through a ragged moan, his lips forming a smirk against me.

"Say it" he demands, pulling his face away from my breasts to look at me, enjoying the way he has control over my body.

"I want you inside of me" I whisper, growing more and more impatient with his teasing.

"That's it, such a good girl" he replies smoothly as he pushes his boxers down, positioning himself at my needy entrance.

He thrusts his hips forward, pushing himself inside of me in one swift motion, giving me no time to adjust to him.

"Fuck" I whine, squeezing my eyes shut, gripping the sheets beneath me tightly.

"You like that?" He grunts, starting to pound into me with brutal force.

Tears begin to form in my eyes from the intensity, my grip on the sheets tighter than ever.

"y-yes" I manage to croak out through my uncontrollable moans.

As his pace speeds up, my moans only grow louder, probably waking up everyone in the house... again.

Before I know it, his hand is roughly covering my mouth, pushing my head into the pillows underneath me.

"Be fucking quiet" he grunts, his fingers digging into my cheeks forcefully.

He pulls himself out of my suddenly, leaving me to feel empty for a moment, before slamming back inside of me.

A shrieking moan escapes my lips, thankfully muffled by his hand.

"Shut up and take it" he groans as he pushes my face harder into the pillow, my hands gripping the fabric of his sheets for dear life at this point.

My eyes gloss over, resulting in a single tear to slip down my cheek, a mix of pain and pleasure rushing through my body in the most perfect way.

I feel Rafes other hand grip the back of my thigh, pulling one of my legs up to rest on his shoulder, giving him free reign to fuck me as deep as possible. 

I screw my eyes shut, completely overwhelmed by the feeling rushing through my body. I'm moaning desperately into his hand, sending vibrations along his skin.

"You belong to me, do you understand?" He grunts breathlessly, his grip on my face tightening.

I nod weakly, unable to form any words together.

I feel as his thrusts become sloppy, his cock twitching inside of me as he nears his impending climax.

He grips onto my cheeks roughly as he lets out a low groan, emptying himself deep inside of me.

I let out a shaky breath as he removes his hand from my face, collapsing on top of me as my leg falls down to his side.

"Fuck" he mumbles hoarsely, nuzzling his face in the crook of my neck.

Our panting and heavy breathing is the only sound filling the room for a while until he rolls off of me, his back hitting the bed in exhaustion.

"Come here" he demands, his arm stretched out for me.

I shuffle my weak body over so I'm engulfed in his arms, snuggled into his bare chest.

"I love you" he mumbles, his fingers brushing through my hair softly.

"I love you too" I whisper back, leaning up and placing a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Im never letting you leave, I hope you know that" he says quietly, his arms tightening around me securely.

I'm far too tired to let his words really sink in, just passing them off as a joke or an absent minded comment.

I chuckle softly, laying my head on his chest as I trace circles into his skin, letting us sit in a calm silence for a while.

"You'll never believe what my dad said to me earlier" I say, a playful tone to my voice.

"What did he say?"

"That him and Ward want us to get married" I laugh, saying this as if it's the craziest thing in the world.

I expect him to laugh, or even made a sarcastic comment, but instead he clears his throat awkwardly.

Oh god how I wished he would've just laughed it off.

"I know" he mumbles, immediately my head shoots up from his body to look at him.

"What? How long have you known?" I ask, feeling my face heat up with that all too familiar anxious feeling.

"Six months"

(I was so close to leaving smut out of this chapter but all your comments asking for it convinced me😭 enjoy!)

(Also I'm already writing the next chapter so expect that today or tomorrow!! <3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 59 22
OUTERBANKS: Y/N Routledge was a pouge. When Rafe Cameron first met her, he was in love, even if she was a pouge. After Y/N not giving him a chance f...
1.1M 21.9K 118
๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ซ. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ...
260K 3.5K 21
When she jumped into the fight with Rafe that night, JJ knew he wasn't getting her out of his head. When he came by her house the next day, she knew...
29.8K 410 38
Rafe Cameron is a kook. A well known one too. Y/n Y/l/n is a pouge. A well known one too. Y/n hates kooks and Rafe hates pouges. But could things cha...